Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 5th, 2016 #1
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default New Ku Klux Klan group on Vangaurd

Due to Klan threads routinely getting closed by certain moderators on Stormfront , and the complete lack of moderation and security in the KKK group on SF, I started a KKK group on Vanguard. I advise all Klansmen, Loties and supporters to make use of the generosity of Vangaurd by joining it.

The attacks against Conservative Klansmen and groups are somewhat mind blowing, as Conservative Klans and Modern Klans have always worked with White Nationalists, and pro white groups. Pass the word. The new Klan group can be found in the social group listing under Ideology.

Have fiery cross, will travel

Klarn

Last edited by klarn; March 9th, 2016 at 05:56 PM.
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #2
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

If my memory is correct then didn't you post on SF that your Klan was disbanded and also aren't you CI which basically means that you are no different from a messianic jew.
One more thing, I still remember that post you made where you said that Catholics are not Christian, that's comedy gold coming from a retard that follows the old testament
VNN members need to read the following post from this CI wanker on SF


Old 03-15-2015, 01:40 PM #37
Klarn
Forum Member


Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 319
Klarn will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ask A Conservative Klansman
The United Dixie White Knights are a strong conservative Klan that practices Klancraft to the knighthood or K Duo level, due to the infighting among traditional Klans We will now only post here. Although we feel like we are more Traditional than a lot of other Klans, Our Ideology is a Conservative Klan which is based after our Confederate Ancestor Klansmen First Era Original.

We wear Robes at meetings, but also wear a leather cut with our patches on it. Sometimes suites and ties. We accept Christians only, no Catholics. Some Klansmen think Catholics should be allowed, we do not. Although it is true a few, were members of the original. We think this was an error on their part, Why you ask? Because a true Christian believes only God can absolve them of their sins, not a man. Catholics bow to a mortal man and kiss his ring. Saying a few Heil Marys does not absolve you of anything! Mary is not God. A Klansman only bows to God.We light the cross, and will work with like minded groups as long as their ideology is kept seperate from our men.


We sometimes will work with Christian groups, and leave our Insignia at home. We do not do public rallys unless a clear message is being given. We don't file for permits just to holler back and forth with aliens.

We are built for the future not the past. We believe the true Klan was the original. Not the second era fraternal organization. We work with many Klans both Conservative and Traditional. We bow to no one but King Jesus.



We hold elections for all officers every 4 years, I am the elected IW. We only work with legitamite groups with 7 or more men. The many one man computer commando traditional groups that fill up the SPLC list of Klans are not recognized by us. In fact many don't exist, and some are fronts for our enemy's. Any groups we work with must hold elections written in the meeting minutes.


to read that full post go here


https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1030046-4/

read his other posts ion that thread, especially this one, post 113



Klarn
Forum Member

Klarn's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 319

Effective 12 29 2015 The United Dixie White Knights LLC or UDWK have officially disbanded. Your presidents promised executive action next week in regards to the second amendment left many of our members wanting to explore the huge groundswell of resistance groups forming against the total tyranny we see today. This dual membership was a road I did not want to cross. As such The Imperial Board disbanded the UDWK and I signed it 12 29 2015.

I will decide my path after I play with the kids for awhile and bag a buck or two. For those who wish to join a Conservative Klan I suggest the Knights Party. I can still be reached at our email [email protected]

Our website will turn into a voice for the White American Patriot but will drop the UDWK name.


Klarn is offline

In my opinion, CI are lower than maggot shit.
if as you claim Whites are the original israelites then why is that no White ethnic group EVER tried to take back the mid east back, hundreds of years AFTER the birth of Christ the various Germanic tribes crossed into Europe but neither the Goths or the Vandals ever went near israel, which as you CI wankers claim is our spiritual home, nor did the Celts , Greeks etc also why did us Whites burn Jerusalem to the ground .
If as you CI claim we are the original Israelite then how do you explain the differences in language, alphabet and culture that exists among the various Whites

You claim to be Christian yet you follow the old testament, that's a blatant contradiction, as for attacks on Klans OR Individual Knights such as yourself on SF, I would not trust any KKK group or Knight that is on SF

Last edited by John Adams; March 6th, 2016 at 06:41 AM.
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #3
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,290
Crowe
Default

I'm not a christian, and have no intentions of ever being one, but I will say one thing about John Adams - he's a catholic wanker. He probably goes to mass and holds hands with non-Whites and puts money in the collection basket for holohoax™ survivors in israel. Because that's what "good" catholics do. John Adams claims to be a good catholic.

I do think its odd that he'd show up to attack the Klan like this. You won't find many on here who think highly of christianity in general, in contrast to stormfront, but this outburst of his was uncalled for.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; March 6th, 2016 at 12:13 PM.
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #4
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

Would someone please tell me what a Wanker is? Lol! I honestly have no clue! I bet he is a member of nothing, but his mommas basement. He seems to troll Klan threads and at the very least that makes him suspect in my opinion. What's his agenda? To cause strife? There are many groups Catholics can join.
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #5
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,290
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Would someone please tell me what a Wanker is? Lol! I honestly have no clue! I bet he is a member of nothing, but his mommas basement. He seems to troll Klan threads and at the very least that makes him suspect in my opinion. What's his agenda? To cause strife? There are many groups Catholics can join.
A wanker is a masturbator. Something of which John Adams is probably familiar with.

John Adams has a habit of attacking other Nationalist groups, sometimes his criticism has merit, other times its random such as his post in this topic. Considering, he claims to be a catholic, he doesn't have much ground to be standing on to criticize anyone else, considering what they stand for.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #6
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

You should probably run this plan by Linder first. As far as I know new VNN members aren't allowed to be Christians nor are they allowed to sign up under pseudonyms. If these rules are still in effect the forum wouldn't really be a good spot for the Klan.
__________________
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."
 
Old March 6th, 2016 #7
EDLIE Stampton
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pound land
Posts: 2,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
You should probably run this plan by Linder first. As far as I know new VNN members aren't allowed to be Christians nor are they allowed to sign up under pseudonyms. If these rules are still in effect the forum wouldn't really be a good spot for the Klan.
There is a large tent in the desert with the name christian moron on it.

If they want to worship some jewish fraudster on a stick they should buy some swimwear and get going.

Fucking retards.
 
Old March 7th, 2016 #8
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Lol! Did you just call me a CI? Lol! Who are you bubba? I've been in the Klan 9 years. The original second era Klan did not accept Catholics, as such down south Most Klans don't.

Did we disband? Yes we did. Does that mean I'm no longer a Klansman? Nope. You seem to be ignorant of many things, but I don't have all day to teach an obvious troll! One who seems to monitor Klan threads on different forums most likely works for the ADL!

PS mister wanker I'm not a follower of Christian Identity, never have been. So get your damn ADL smears correct. Who might you be on SF? Why do you moniter Klan threads ? Lol! Your too easy, run back to your master, as you just blew your cover, your hatred for anyone who does not conform to your version of " Gods chosen people"
Who you know doubt believe you are is easy to see.

I hate to tell you but Protestant and Catholics have had this dispute for many years before I came into this world. For the Klan it boils down to this, a Catholic bows down to a foreign pope and kisses his ring. This goes directly against the teachings of the bible. Simple as that bubba, We are Americans first and last, allowing allegiance to foreign popes, kings and princes is not a good thing.

The Klan had always been a pro America first group, as such any allegiance to a foreign pope is not America first, now is it? Any Klan that allows them to join is suspect or set up by our enemy's, as the Klans anti Catholic stance has long been in print.

Did you have those posts in your files? As it would have taken you a long time to dig your way back! Lol! But hey you moles are good at digging!
No I dont have those posts in a file, I just have a good memory for self proclaimed WN that speak shit such as your crap about Catholics not being Christian, thats why I thought you are CI.
I question the integrity of any Klan that is on SF as its a known fact that David Duke and Don Black sold information about their own Klan members to a fed informer, the fact that they sold that information for money shows their true loyalty and as such the question has to be asked, why would any REAL KKK group be on SF.
You say that any Klan that allows Catholics is suspect or set up by our enemy, I am a former Knighthawk and yes I can prove it, I am also Catholic and an Australian.
As you are not CI then I Apoligise for that accusation, but know this, I don't bow to any man and in my opinion, the vatican and the church of rome are not Catholic, they are heretics
I have a question for you, do you accept CI as Christians
As for your accusation of me being ADL, I never accused you of being a fucking kike, dont you EVER fucking accuse me of being ADL . I recently saw a documentery on the Tradiotional American Knigfhts, Its IW, Frank openly said he has a nigger as a friend, imagine that, an IW with a nigger friend, then there is you defending an SF member that you said is not a Knight (walter fairchiold) who publicly advertises CI tell me Klarn, why should any White man, Christian or non Christian trust a bloke that defends scum that promote CI and also advertises Klans (even though he is not a knight of any of those groups) that are known to be under the control of the enemy. You defended him Klarn, so why should I trust you
33/6

Last edited by John Adams; March 7th, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
 
Old March 7th, 2016 #9
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
A wanker is a masturbator. Something of which John Adams is probably familiar with.

John Adams has a habit of attacking other Nationalist groups, sometimes his criticism has merit, other times its random such as his post in this topic. Considering, he claims to be a catholic, he doesn't have much ground to be standing on to criticize anyone else, considering what they stand for.
Crowe for once in your life, just sit back, watch, and learn. You don't like me, I don't give a shit, but trust me, sit back and learn.
As a former Knighthawk of the KKK I know more of the KKK than you think I do.
As a Knighgthawk I made an oath about my duty for the protection of the White race, whether Christian or Non Christian such as yourself and most others here very seriously.
When a KKK person comes here from SF, sit back and let me deal with it
 
Old March 7th, 2016 #10
Jim Harting
Senior Member
 
Jim Harting's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 850
Jim Harting
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
You should probably run this plan by Linder first. As far as I know new VNN members aren't allowed to be Christians nor are they allowed to sign up under pseudonyms. If these rules are still in effect the forum wouldn't really be a good spot for the Klan.
Personally, although I am neither a Klansman nor a Christian, I see no reason not to allow a semi-official Klan spokesman on VNN. (Especially since this particular kinsman knows how to spell, punctuate and complete grammatically correct sentences that form a coherent thought.)
__________________
NEW ORDER on GAB: https://gab.ai/NEW_ORDER
NS Publications: http://nspublications.com
VNN National Socialist Union: https://vnnforum.com/group.php?groupid=58
 
Old March 7th, 2016 #11
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,290
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Crowe for once in your life, just sit back, watch, and learn. You don't like me, I don't give a shit, but trust me, sit back and learn.
As a former Knighthawk of the KKK I know more of the KKK than you think I do.
Being the perceptive person that I am, you've made it clear not just in this topic, but in a variety of other topics that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. You claim to be catholic, yet aren't even familiar with your own churches doctrine.

Quote:
When a KKK person comes here from SF, sit back and let me deal with it
You've already made yourself look like a complete ass trying to 'deal with it'. I'm just here to point that out. I'm one of the most anti-christian people here, as you should know, but that doesn't mean I have a beef with the Klan. Some of them do worthwhile activism even if I don't agree with the christian part of it. You accused him of being a CI cuck without evidence. You showed up and started attacking like a rabid dog, without merit or reason. Your behavior is suspect. In fact you have a pretty consistent history of trying to run people off the forums who aren't deserving of the disrespect you're showing them. Its different if they show up and start talking shit immediately. But Klarn didn't disrespect anyone.

John Adams, I've said this previously, and I'll say it again - If you aren't being paid to post here, you deserve a pay check for the work you've done here in service of the enemy.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; March 7th, 2016 at 11:52 AM.
 
Old March 8th, 2016 #12
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
No I dont have those posts in a file, I just have a good memory for self proclaimed WN that speak shit such as your crap about Catholics not being Christian, thats why I thought you are CI.
I question the integrity of any Klan that is on SF as its a known fact that David Duke and Don Black sold information about their own Klan members to a fed informer, the fact that they sold that information for money shows their true loyalty and as such the question has to be asked, why would any REAL KKK group be on SF.
You say that any Klan that allows Catholics is suspect or set up by our enemy, I am a former Knighthawk and yes I can prove it, I am also Catholic and an Australian.
As you are not CI then I Apoligise for that accusation, but know this, I don't bow to any man and in my opinion, the vatican and the church of rome are not Catholic, they are heretics
I have a question for you, do you accept CI as Christians
As for your accusation of me being ADL, I never accused you of being a fucking kike, dont you EVER fucking accuse me of being ADL . I recently saw a documentery on the Tradiotional American Knigfhts, Its IW, Frank openly said he has a nigger as a friend, imagine that, an IW with a nigger friend, then there is you defending an SF member that you said is not a Knight (walter fairchiold) who publicly advertises CI tell me Klarn, why should any White man, Christian or non Christian trust a bloke that defends scum that promote CI and also advertises Klans (even though he is not a knight of any of those groups) that are known to be under the control of the enemy. You defended him Klarn, so why should I trust you
33/6
Wow, let me see where to start, first, the true Klan only accepts Natural born American citizens, so what does that tell you about your former " Klan " organization? Give me the name of it.

2. Frankie the Jew would get his ass stomped in Mississippi, we keep our Negros across the tracks. I detest him and his negro friend " Daryl the Klan buster Davis".

3. Walt was being attacked, probably by you as a Klansman, which he is not, but I am, and am more than willing to be your " Huckleberry". He also is a friend of mine, as are many " White Nationalists", and former Aryan Nations members. We were a Conservative Klan in my old order the " UDWK". We worked with other WN and pro white Groups.

4.I have never asked you to trust me, I certainly don't you! Lol!

5. Regarding Duke and Black and SF, have you ever played poker? You play with the hand you are given. Is SF at the " present time" not the worlds largest white website?

6. A lot of Christian Identity I do not agree with, but some I do. Mainly in regards to those who " claim to be joos, but who are not". Do I accept them as Christians you ask? Its not for me to judge what is in a mans heart, but If he professes to be Christian, I take him at his word, until he proves otherwise.

7. Regarding my ADL statement, you got to admit that any man who is not a Klansman, who spends all day trolling Klan threads is suspect. You seem to know my posts by heart. I also know the ADL despises Followers of CI more than the rest. I am sure our praise of Phinas Priests like Byron De LA Beckwith also pisses you off.

8. My name is Brent Waller, Klarn is simply a online name I have used for years, all Klansmen no exactly what it stands for. Since leaving the rank and file and being elected IW I came out publicly and started advertising. My name is on record with the Seceratary of state for Mississippi as the person of Contact for the " United Dixie White Knights LLC "a limited liability Company . I am former camp commander of Sons of Confederate Veterans Camp #2215, and former member of 15 years of the MS Constitutional Militia, all of that can be verified. Please do so if you feel the need.

Walt, and many like him and myself promote unity among " all" White organizations, as we are too few separated apart. That would make us a formidable front, one which could not be defeated, that's what really pisses you off, is it not?

It took me awhile to answer you buddy, because I have a job and Responsibility's, Unlike you, i dont sit online 24 hours a day monitoring forums.

Last edited by klarn; March 9th, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
 
Old March 8th, 2016 #13
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

How many here were saved as Christian like me as small children? I like alot before me began to question some things I was taught, I learned like others that the modern Judeo Christianity crap, did not match up to what I read in the bible. How many here started out believing or following one " Ideology" but later changed to another? John Adams you can step forward on that one.

I as a Christian was able to join the Klan, even though by that time I came to not believe a lot of the " Modern Judeo Christianity" I was taught as a young child. George Washington, " John that was America's first president in case you Australians did not know" believed the Joos in the bible were white, and that America was the New Israel, did that make him a CI maggot? If so feel free to label me one.

John if you were able to join the True Klan, you would have learned the truth about how religion was used against men to control them, You would have learned the truth about Christianity and how today's version is mostly the work of those who claim to be Joos, but who are not.

Some of you may object to Christianity, due to the fact that our enemy has spent years hijacking it, Its sad for a Klansman who posses the knowledge of the truth, to see others judge it based on the enemy's version. Its even sadder that my oath prevents me from setting most of it free to those who have no idea what it is.

Personally I have never understood why the Klan only accepted Christians, as basically you are reeducating them to the true Christian religion. You could do that in my opinion with any religion. I have nothing against anyone's choice of religion, and have never been a " preacher". If Christianity posts are not welcome here I won't post them, I never have anyway. All of my interest here is to preserve a future for our white children. Not to promote Christianity.

Your style of straight forward Berserker attack does not in the least scare me. I have faced down thousands of mongral scum. I have been the target of SPLC scum like Keegan Hawks for years. What have you done for your race lately? I don't run, I don't hide my identity, and I certainly don't claim the name of a former great American president as my own.

If VNN wants my profile to be my real name, I have no problem with it, Do you John? Lol!!!!!!!!!! I often type on this small tablet, so if I mispell a word I apologize, I miss my old PC, but after years of reading Klan threads, I know what the poster meant. We all need to quite posting on little phones as some of the wrong keys are hit and it makes us look illiterate. I have a high school diploma, and one year of college, after knocking up my high school sweetheart , I went to trade school and became a Pipewelder. You can check that too!

Last edited by klarn; March 9th, 2016 at 06:52 PM.
 
Old March 9th, 2016 #14
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
A wanker is a masturbator. Something of which John Adams is probably familiar with.

John Adams has a habit of attacking other Nationalist groups, sometimes his criticism has merit, other times its random such as his post in this topic. Considering, he claims to be a catholic, he doesn't have much ground to be standing on to criticize anyone else, considering what they stand for.
If John Adams attacks White Nationalists and Klansmen here, there, and everywhere in between, What does that tell you? Why join a pro white forum full of them, if you don't agree?

John is way to easy, but I have enjoyed watching his antics, run along now fly! Shoooo

I gotta hit the hay men, its been fun, I do prefer not being censored. And I especially like to watch the enemy squirm when he attempted to " handle " me!
 
Old March 9th, 2016 #15
klarn
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
You should probably run this plan by Linder first. As far as I know new VNN members aren't allowed to be Christians nor are they allowed to sign up under pseudonyms. If these rules are still in effect the forum wouldn't really be a good spot for the Klan.
Vance, i just remembered one of my first posts here, as you see below I have never tried to hide my identity, look at the date.

Old April 18th, 2015 #2
klarn
Junior Member

klarn's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: South Mississippi
Posts: 21
klarn
Default Splc
Our Klan the United Dixie White Knights LLC are listed, but in our capitol city of Jacktown Mississippi which is incorrect. Our website plainly states our national office location as Leakesville, Ms.

The SPLC is nothing more than a fancy pyramid scheme

IW Brent Waller
United Dixie White Knights LLC
https://www.sites.google.com/site/un...teknights/home
Add to klarn's Reputation Report Post To Moderators Ignore klarn
 
Old March 31st, 2016 #16
Josie_in_SF
Junior Member
 
Josie_in_SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 143
Blog Entries: 6
Josie_in_SF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
There is a large tent in the desert with the name christian moron on it.

If they want to worship some jewish fraudster on a stick they should buy some swimwear and get going.

Fucking retards.
I'm a Folk-Pagan, but if anyone is truly White, Pro-White and an upstanding person, I don't care who they are or what religion. You shouldn't antagonize people just for that reason.
 
Old March 31st, 2016 #17
EDLIE Stampton
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pound land
Posts: 2,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
I'm a Folk-Pagan, but if anyone is truly White, Pro-White and an upstanding person, I don't care who they are or what religion. You shouldn't antagonize people just for that reason.
" just for that reason."

You have got to be just as big a cunt as the christian jew on a stick lovers or ignorant.
A just reason to give them shit is the fact that most of them know fuck all about their so called religion.

How can a person of sound mind worship some cunt that burns innocent children to death.Drowns almost every living thing on Mother Earth including new born babies and babies in the womb and tells men to stone their sons to death if they are a pain in the arse and act like teenagers.

His last party trick when he comes back will be to slaughter everyone again.

Some people are fucked in the head mate.
The most fucked in the head are called christians.

I would advise so called christians to find out more about what they profess to believe in.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS
 
Old March 31st, 2016 #18
Josie_in_SF
Junior Member
 
Josie_in_SF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 143
Blog Entries: 6
Josie_in_SF
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
" just for that reason."

You have got to be just as big a cunt as the christian jew on a stick lovers or ignorant.
A just reason to give them shit is the fact that most of them know fuck all about their so called religion.

How can a person of sound mind worship some cunt that burns innocent children to death.Drowns almost every living thing on Mother Earth including new born babies and babies in the womb and tells men to stone their sons to death if they are a pain in the arse and act like teenagers.

His last party trick when he comes back will be to slaughter everyone again.

Some people are fucked in the head mate.
The most fucked in the head are called christians.

I would advise so called christians to find out more about what they profess to believe in.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS
Maybe someone should wash your mouth out with soap. I'm going to put in a complaint about your language to me.
 
Old April 1st, 2016 #19
EDLIE Stampton
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Pound land
Posts: 2,845
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Maybe someone should wash your mouth out with soap. I'm going to put in a complaint about your language to me.
Nothing I wrote was not true according to christianity and you should learn a little about the English language and the actual meaning of the English word CUNT.
Its not my fault that you are ignorant.
You put me in mind of a reporter that mentioned the attackers were black after a brutal attack on a old white man in London.
Never mind the old guy being ruined for the remaining few years of his life.She said the attackers were black.

What your christian buddys believe if they have a clue what they profess.

Their god burns innocent children to death.Drowned almost every living thing on Mother Earth including new born babies and babies in the womb and tells men to stone their sons to death if they are a pain in the arse and act like teenagers.
Then the next time he comes back he is going to destroy Mother Earth in her entirety.
But never mind that as a guy on VNN uses expressive expletives in his postings.
If anyone should be doing any reporting of fellow forum members it should be I reporting you for defending the sick cult of jew on a stick that says it wants to destroy Mother Earth.

http://[url=http://postimage.org/][/url] image upload no resize

Last edited by EDLIE Stampton; April 1st, 2016 at 07:40 AM. Reason: To much info for the ignorant
 
Old April 15th, 2016 #20
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klarn View Post
Wow, let me see where to start, first, the true Klan only accepts Natural born American citizens, so what does that tell you about your former " Klan " organization? Give me the name of it.

2. Frankie the Jew would get his ass stomped in Mississippi, we keep our Negros across the tracks. I detest him and his negro friend " Daryl the Klan buster Davis".

3. Walt was being attacked, probably by you as a Klansman, which he is not, but I am, and am more than willing to be your " Huckleberry". He also is a friend of mine, as are many " White Nationalists", and former Aryan Nations members. We were a Conservative Klan in my old order the " UDWK". We worked with other WN and pro white Groups.

.
So you are friends with a bloke that defends a child stalker (kevin strom) a rabid lunatic(Will Williams) and a known criminal race traitor (Jeff Schoepp). In facrt Walter has a long history of attacking anyone who dares to speak the truth about those scum .Walter promotes and defends scum that no sane person would want anywhere near them and you although you speak of unity, you continue your anti catholic rants while at the same time you accept a group of heretics that follow jewish food laws and believe that they are the original iisraelites of the bible
One last thing, you claimed in your opening post that the true Klan only accepted Natural born American citizens, yet just the other day on SF YOU posted this
Old 04-04-2016, 12:18 PM #816
Klarn
Forum Member


Posts: 423

Default Re: Join The Ku Klux Klan Here
We are overseas in England, Austria and Australia. We can be in Greece as well, go to our website at Ku Klos Knights. Golden Dawn is in Greece have you tried them.


If your views of Catholics not being Christian and your acceptance of CI cult members as being Christian are wide spread through out the Ku Klos Kights then I seriously doubt that your realms in Austria or Australia will succeed.

They say you can judge a man by his friends, how can you be mates with a bloke that defends and promotes Jeff Schoepp, Kevin Strom, Will Williams ?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.
Page generated in 0.15249 seconds.