Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2019 #21
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Are they hot women?
I'm answering your question not for you, as I wouldn't let you near anyone I care about, but for any other men, men that are sincere and good people, who may be reading and wondering the same thing. I would say the average attractiveness is similar to America. Women are larger breasted than average, for sure. Lol. But people are totally anti sodomy and would think you are a faggot Jeffrey.

There is a very friendly culture that puts some people from the mainland off I think. It is nothing at all for people to be calling you "me dear," "me love," "me darling," such things and touching you on the arm, touching your hand, and so on, things that in the USA would be seen as indications of sexual interest like a woman is coming on to you, but is common here in relations between friends or even strangers and has no sexual connotations at all. It is also acceptable for strange men to touch women with no sexual undertone to it, they may stroke your face or put their arm around you or brush your hair out of your face and it doesn't mean anything, it's totally acceptable. If you would see some guy touching a woman like that it doesn't mean they are married or dating or anything, they may be complete strangers to each other. Men will touch each others girlfriends like this in front of each other, people just like verbal and physical affection without underlying sexuality to it. Stuff that would probably get you in trouble in the USA with the #metoo stuff going on lol!

Also people are very extroverted and friendly, come across as almost eager and vulnerable whereas people from mainland are more closed off, guarded, defensive, don't care about people as much. Or even if they do care pretend that they don't because they don't want to seem vulnerable or eager, I find. On the mainland you might have two people that are after being neighbours or even friends for years that are still not after opening their hearts to each other, they are almost ashamed to show any vulnerability to anyone. Or how a man on the mainland may go on a date with a woman, like her, and want to call her back next night but won't because he wants to make an impression that he isn't too eager. Here the man would just call, would just do what he wanted, wouldn't care really. Same as girls playing "hard to get," they don't do this, if they like a man they are just up front about it. Even friendships, one person will ask another "Would you like to be my friend?" something I never observed on mainland except in small children. People care about each other more and are nicer, probably result of such extreme homogeneity. It is part of the culture that you are supposed to try to make people happy, and care about people, so the women are very nice and sweet.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; January 28th, 2019 at 02:51 PM.
 
Old January 28th, 2019 #22
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I'm answering your question not for you, as I wouldn't let you near anyone I care about, but for any other men, men that are sincere and good people, who may be reading and wondering the same thing. I would say the average attractiveness is similar to America. Women are larger breasted than average, for sure. Lol. But people are totally anti sodomy and would think you are a faggot Jeffrey.

There is a very friendly culture that puts some people from the mainland off I think. It is nothing at all for people to be calling you "me dear," "me love," "me darling," such things and touching you on the arm, touching your hand, and so on, things that in the USA would be seen as indications of sexual interest like a woman is coming on to you, but is common here in relations between friends or even strangers and has no sexual connotations at all. It is also acceptable for strange men to touch women with no sexual undertone to it, they may stroke your face or put their arm around you or brush your hair out of your face and it doesn't mean anything, it's totally acceptable. If you would see some guy touching a woman like that it doesn't mean they are married or dating or anything, they may be complete strangers to each other. Men will touch each others girlfriends like this in front of each other, people just like verbal and physical affection without underlying sexuality to it. Stuff that would probably get you in trouble in the USA with the #metoo stuff going on lol!

Also people are very extroverted and friendly, come across as almost eager and vulnerable whereas people from mainland are more closed off, guarded, defensive, don't care about people as much. Or even if they do care pretend that they don't because they don't want to seem vulnerable or eager, I find. On the mainland you might have two people that are after being neighbours or even friends for years that are still not after opening their hearts to each other, they are almost ashamed to show any vulnerability to anyone. Or how a man on the mainland may go on a date with a woman, like her, and want to call her back next night but won't because he wants to make an impression that he isn't too eager. Here the man would just call, would just do what he wanted, wouldn't care really. Same as girls playing "hard to get," they don't do this, if they like a man they are just up front about it. Even friendships, one person will ask another "Would you like to be my friend?" something I never observed on mainland except in small children. People care about each other more and are nicer, probably result of such extreme homogeneity. It is part of the culture that you are supposed to try to make people happy, and care about people, so the women are very nice and sweet.
So they got meat on their bones? I personally like slim women with cute faces and nice legs.
 
Old January 28th, 2019 #23
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
So they got meat on their bones? I personally like slim women with cute faces and nice legs.
Again, answering not for you but for any other men who may read and wonder the same thing. Some women are fat, some women are slim, and some are somewhere in between.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.
 
Old January 28th, 2019 #24
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Again, answering not for you but for any other men who may read and wonder the same thing. Some women are fat, some women are slim, and some are somewhere in between.
But a lot of them in Europe and the KWA are fat though. Why is it when you go to Japan and North Korea you don't see a lot of fat people? You see hardly any there. The Moranbong Band girls are a good example. Slim, nice figure and all. NOT fat. Except for Kim Jong Un. Do they exercise and eat good or something to maintain that figure?
 
Old January 28th, 2019 #25
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,301
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
But a lot of them in Europe and the KWA are fat though. Why is it when you go to Japan and North Korea you don't see a lot of fat people? You see hardly any there. The Moranbong Band girls are a good example. Slim, nice figure and all. NOT fat. Except for Kim Jong Un. Do they exercise and eat good or something to maintain that figure?
In North Korea, the average citizen is starved to practically death by their commie overlords.

__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old January 28th, 2019 #26
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
In North Korea, the average citizen is starved to practically death by their commie overlords.

Inside North Korea: Starvation and death
Moranbong girls don't look starved, they look like normal, healthy and appropriate weight.

People in the KWA starve too. Nothing different there. Britain and Ireland are boring anyway, probably why they sit around and eat a lot.

German and Austrian frauen are much better looking
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #27
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Talking Haha I get what you're doing now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
But a lot of them in Europe and the KWA are fat though. Why is it when you go to Japan and North Korea you don't see a lot of fat people? You see hardly any there. The Moranbong Band girls are a good example. Slim, nice figure and all. NOT fat. Except for Kim Jong Un. Do they exercise and eat good or something to maintain that figure?
The fat sweathogs that infest this site like venereal disease wanna endlessly scold you for posting pics of fit women, haha I get what you're doing they disgust me too. You don't see me playing nice with them either bro.

But you're hurtin our eyes with these gooks, we are WN please upgrade your pix with ones of natures finest, young white nubiles for us to admire.

You can better fat-shame these skanks with images of fit white chix anyway.



Always laffin at this forum, cheers
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 29th, 2019 at 02:02 AM.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #28
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Thumbs down looky at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Moranbong girls don't look starved, they look like normal, healthy and appropriate weight.

People in the KWA starve too. Nothing different there. Britain and Ireland are boring anyway, probably why they sit around and eat a lot.

German and Austrian frauen are much better looking
Look at this herd of wildebeast on an Irish beach ...dont click save your eyes hahaha








Could you imagine women like these being allowed to exist anywhere but in KwaUK, KwaIreland or KwaUSA ...imagine what they smelled like **puke**


https://www.rt.com/news/429323-naked...ny-dip-record/


LOOK AT EM ...before any of these mouthy jabba the huts open their fuckin pieholes about something I'm doing they ought to take a gander at themselves in the cracked mirror. Holy mother of fuck these hideous cunts bring shame on our countries, they ought to be penned up like hogs.


Read the comments, it isnt just you and me bro ...
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 29th, 2019 at 03:29 AM.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #29
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

A lot of our women are slim and large breasted. Fair skin, rosy cheeks, blue eyes, blonde or dark hair, sweet smiling faces. A lot of young single good looking women because so many young men are gone away to foreign lands to work or living in the city whereas a good many women wish to stay in their small towns. Most of us were raised by our grandparents in our small towns because our parents had to go away to work, so there are a lot of women in their 20s that have old fashioned grandmotherly like values. I'm not shaming anyone for liking young attractive women T. Garrett I think it's the most natural thing in the world matter of fact I hope Jeffrey will find a woman, get married, and have a family, I just hope she will be white is all we don't need more nonwhites in this world when our own peoples numbers are being threatened thought we were all in agreement about such things on a site such as this. He should realize that the purpose of his sexual attraction is procreation, it isn't an end in itself. The reason I am not friendly to Jeffrey is because his end goal is not to have a white family it is to use women for his own ends.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; January 29th, 2019 at 09:49 AM.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #30
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
But a lot of them in Europe and the KWA are fat though. Why is it when you go to Japan and North Korea you don't see a lot of fat people? You see hardly any there. The Moranbong Band girls are a good example. Slim, nice figure and all. NOT fat. Except for Kim Jong Un. Do they exercise and eat good or something to maintain that figure?
Food scarcity?

It isn't right to act like the obesity that is a problem for the entire west is only a problem for English and Irish people. It is a problem across the entire west and I'd say it's just due to food abundance really and lack of physical activity from modern lifestyles. Our people used to have to work hard to get their food.

In our isolated communities people tend to eat a lot and put on weight when there is food abundance in hunting/harvest season in late fall and there may not be enough space to store all the food, then through winter when the weather stops imports from coming in from abroad, people especially women starve themselves and live off their own fat that they're burning so as to save on food rations and to look slim again. This seems like a miserable existence but is good for the mind in my opinion because you learn to wake up in the morning and get through the day with the pain of deprivation and learn to handle hardships and be a more disciplined person.

Big difference between here and America is that women in America gain their fat on their bellies like men, and it shows they have a problem with masculine hormones. Women here that get fat tends to gain it all on their hips. Most of the women that are fat are old women anyways that are not fertile anymore. The younger fertile women are more slim.

Also here men comment on women's bodies in ways that isn't acceptable in America, we don't have "fat pride" type stuff lol, men tell women in their acquaintance "your arse is getting fat, time to go on a diet" and "you're not going to get a man unless you shape up," and such things. If a fat women is holding food, "Put that down, you don't need that, look at you."
__________________
Make your short life immortal.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #31
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Food scarcity?

It isn't right to act like the obesity that is a problem for the entire west is only a problem for English and Irish people. It is a problem across the entire west and I'd say it's just due to food abundance really and lack of physical activity from modern lifestyles. Our people used to have to work hard to get their food.

In our isolated communities people tend to eat a lot and put on weight when there is food abundance in hunting/harvest season in late fall and there may not be enough space to store all the food, then through winter when the weather stops imports from coming in from abroad, people especially women starve themselves and live off their own fat that they're burning so as to save on food rations and to look slim again. This seems like a miserable existence but is good for the mind in my opinion because you learn to wake up in the morning and get through the day with the pain of deprivation and learn to handle hardships and be a more disciplined person.

Big difference between here and America is that women in America gain their fat on their bellies like men, and it shows they have a problem with masculine hormones. Women here that get fat tends to gain it all on their hips. Most of the women that are fat are old women anyways that are not fertile anymore. The younger fertile women are more slim.

Also here men comment on women's bodies in ways that isn't acceptable in America, we don't have "fat pride" type stuff lol, men tell women in their acquaintance "your arse is getting fat, time to go on a diet" and "you're not going to get a man unless you shape up," and such things. If a fat women is holding food, "Put that down, you don't need that, look at you."
I think in the case of North Korea, the Moranbong girls workout as well hence why they look so good. The women who do workout in the west look good too.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #32
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I think in the case of North Korea, the Moranbong girls workout as well hence why they look so good. The women who do workout in the west look good too.
We have to be careful to tailor our message to the desired end though. Girls and women long to be accepted and praised by men, and the message men need to give is that you are desiring them to be healthy and fertile, sweet and pleasant to get married and be good mothers to have healthy children. Not that you want them to be spending all their time in the gym and dolling themselves up to take slutty pictures of themselves that you can gawk at. If enough men changed themselves to want the former and shun the latter womens behaviour would adjust accordingly because women are followers that chase what gives them men's attention. For better or worse, as the weaker sex and the sex that gets pregnant, we need men to take care of us in order to survive so chasing men's attention is a survival instinct. In a state of nature, as a woman, if no men noticed you, you would die. If men could only act as a collective, knowing this, they could shape women's behaviour. Mens and womens instincts for sex and for attention are meant to work together for the survival of the tribe as a whole. Because this has been subverted by our enemies our own people are abusing their instincts for selfish reasons.

As it stands many men especially in America are like Jeffrey who are wanting women to be acting slutty so they can gawk at them and are viewing sex as recreation and babies as financial anchors to be avoided at all costs. There's nothing wrong at all with men having sex drives and desiring women but if you want to save our people and our culture then you need to be channeling that into something worthwhile not just letting it all go to waste. Otherwise you end up not having any children at all or if you do you end up finding out later that the mother of your children is a former cam whore, because that's what is rewarded in most of the world nowadays. Then the next generation of whites either doesn't exist at all or only exists in a degraded form. All the sweetest, most feminine, best mother-material girls I am after knowing got married in their late teens to young men who were also virgins and view sex as something sacred to be done for love and procreation, and that's the behaviour I believe you need to be praising all across the western world if you want to have a healthy society.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.

Last edited by Breanna; January 29th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #33
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
We have to be careful to tailor our message to the desired end though. Girls and women long to be accepted and praised by men, and the message men need to give is that you are desiring them to be healthy and fertile, sweet and pleasant to get married and be good mothers to have healthy children. Not that you want them to be spending all their time in the gym and dolling themselves up to take slutty pictures of themselves that you can gawk at. If enough men changed themselves to want the former and shun the latter womens behaviour would adjust accordingly because women are followers that chase what gives them men's attention. For better or worse, as the weaker sex and the sex that gets pregnant, we need men to take care of us in order to survive so chasing men's attention is a survival instinct. In a state of nature, as a woman, if no men noticed you, you would die. If men could only act as a collective, knowing this, they could shape women's behaviour.

As it stands many men especially in America are like Jeffrey who are wanting women to be acting slutty so they can gawk at them and are viewing sex as recreation and babies as financial anchors to be avoided at all costs. There's nothing wrong at all with men having sex drives and desiring women but if you want to save our people and our culture then you need to be channeling that into something worthwhile not just letting it all go to waste. Otherwise you end up not having any children at all or if you do you end up finding out later that the mother of your children is a former cam whore, because that's what is rewarded in America nowadays. Then the next generation of whites either doesn't exist at all or only exists in a degraded form. All the sweetest, most feminine, best mother-material girls I am after knowing got married in their late teens to young men who were also virgins and view sex as something sacred to be done for love and procreation, and that's the behaviour I believe you need to be praising down in the USA if you want to have a healthy society.
States have also raised the marrying age too. It used to be nothing wrong with a 16 or 17 year old marrying or liking an older guy. Now, if you're older than them you're considered a perv. That's the Jews doing the work to cut down on marriage and white births.

I said in the past it wouldn't be race mixing like if you bang a Moranbong girl as long as if you're using contraceptives and not making babies. It's not like white skin gooks are nasty spics.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #34
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
States have also raised the marrying age too. It used to be nothing wrong with a 16 or 17 year old marrying or liking an older guy. Now, if you're older than them you're considered a perv. That's the Jews doing the work to cut down on marriage and white births.

I said in the past it wouldn't be race mixing like if you bang a Moranbong girl as long as if you're using contraceptives and not making babies. It's not like white skin gooks are nasty spics.
Because there is no point in "banging" if you're not doing it for love and starting a family it's just done for selfish ends. And the good-hearted virgin wholesome teens most WN would consider the "ideal" don't desire men who have been roving around the world "banging" for fun, they desire young men who are from their own communities who hold sex and family as sacred as they do. Men that go around "banging" women for fun end up alone or with women who spent their own youth going around "banging" men for fun, you're the perfect partners for each other.

There's nothing wrong with men being attracted to fertile mid to late teen girls matter of fact I'd suggest any white nationalist man seek out a woman of that age for family formation as she'd be less corrupted by the system. Though it wouldn't be good for society as a whole if older male-younger female pairings were common, as the older males would be taking the natural mates of the younger males, who would be left sexless and miserable for a decade. Especially if these older males are just putting birth control drugs into their still growing bodies so that they can use them for "banging" instead of having a family.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #35
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Talking theyre either scumdogs or nuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
A lot of our women are slim and large breasted. Fair skin, rosy cheeks, blue eyes, blonde or dark hair, sweet smiling faces.
Sounds nice. And then the drugs wore off, right?

Quote:
A lot of young single good looking women because so many young men are gone away to foreign lands to work or living in the city whereas a good many women wish to stay in their small towns. Most of us were raised by our grandparents in our small towns because our parents had to go away to work, so there are a lot of women in their 20s that have old fashioned grandmotherly like values.
Where did you say you live? I don't think you did. I'd say I'm an average white American male who was raised by both of my college educated parents with my siblings in a nice suburb of New York City, NY. My grandparents (both sides) didn't live with us they had their own homes nearby. I had seventeen years of "the good life" with the family and then got thrown to the wolves. Something doesn't sound right in how you describe your life experience and the place you live Breanna.


You and your peers were brought up by your lovin grandparents to be 'old fashioned and grandmotherly' well that just doesn't happen anywhere in the Amerika I know and 'love'. I work like a dam dog just to keep roof overhead and pay zog's tribute, and so do most folks my age. We are tax slaves and surviving in this cesspool imparts a kind of attitude on you. I mean, that's on the planet I'm living on Breanna which I don't think is the same one as you.

Quote:
I'm not shaming anyone for liking young attractive women T. Garrett I think it's the most natural thing in the world matter of fact I hope Jeffrey will find a woman, get married, and have a family, I just hope she will be white is all we don't need more nonwhites in this world when our own peoples numbers are being threatened thought we were all in agreement about such things on a site such as this. He should realize that the purpose of his sexual attraction is procreation, it isn't an end in itself. The reason I am not friendly to Jeffrey is because his end goal is not to have a white family it is to use women for his own ends.

Well, I don't think he's friendly towards you and the other 'ladies' here on VNNF because he has found out that in spite of the malarkey you harpies post on forums like this how degenerate and disgusting WN women all are in reel life (as I did a decade ago). But he still thinks he wants a partner that has the same values he has and it's causing him angst. Or he's just nuts, does it really fuckin matter?

I prefer liberal or non political women in my life because on the whole they are much better looking, cleaner, more moral and less needy than the disgusting 'bowel movement' bitches I've had the misfortune to meet in the past couple of decades.

Haha if I ever had the chance to drag one of you slimey scunts down the interstate on the end of a towchain at high speed and get away with it I would just on GP ...does that answer any question you may have for me?

Cheers hunny
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old January 29th, 2019 #36
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sounds nice. And then the drugs wore off, right?

Where did you say you live? I don't think you did. I'd say I'm an average white American male who was raised by both of my college educated parents with my siblings in a nice suburb of New York City, NY. My grandparents (both sides) didn't live with us they had their own homes nearby. I had seventeen years of "the good life" with the family and then got thrown to the wolves. Something doesn't sound right in how you describe your life experience and the place you live Breanna.


You and your peers were brought up by your lovin grandparents to be 'old fashioned and grandmotherly' well that just doesn't happen anywhere in the Amerika I know and 'love'. I work like a dam dog just to keep roof overhead and pay zog's tribute, and so do most folks my age. We are tax slaves and surviving in this cesspool imparts a kind of attitude on you. I mean, that's on the planet I'm living on Breanna which I don't think is the same one as you.




Well, I don't think he's friendly towards you and the other 'ladies' here on VNNF because he has found out that in spite of the malarkey you harpies post on forums like this how degenerate and disgusting WN women all are in reel life (as I did a decade ago). But he still thinks he wants a partner that has the same values he has and it's causing him angst. Or he's just nuts, does it really fuckin matter?

I prefer liberal or non political women in my life because on the whole they are much better looking, cleaner, more moral and less needy than the disgusting 'bowel movement' bitches I've had the misfortune to meet in the past couple of decades.

Haha if I ever had the chance to drag one of you slimey scunts down the interstate on the end of a towchain at high speed and get away with it I would just on GP ...does that answer any question you may have for me?

Cheers hunny
Well, that is the case. Liberal women tend to be better looking since more young ladies are liberal. I wouldn't care if a woman is liberal if she's hot.

The women who are conservative many of them look trashy, white trailer trash. hate to bash other whites but that's the reality.

But programs like to Catch a Predator and such hammer home to the masses older guy liking young women are nasty. I'm an adult but I find 18 year olds attractive and hot so hell yea I check them out. If this were a normal, National Socialist society I would date a 17 year old. The problem I have is I look too young for my age so women in my age range think I'm too young.

I mentioned bone the Moranbong as a sport fuck because they're cute looking and look like they'd be whacky in bed and come off as hypersexed as some Asians do.
 
Old January 30th, 2019 #37
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,720
T.Garrett
Question whats up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Well, that is the case. Liberal women tend to be better looking since more young ladies are liberal. I wouldn't care if a woman is liberal if she's hot.

The women who are conservative many of them look trashy, white trailer trash. hate to bash other whites but that's the reality.

But programs like to Catch a Predator and such hammer home to the masses older guy liking young women are nasty. I'm an adult but I find 18 year olds attractive and hot so hell yea I check them out. If this were a normal, National Socialist society I would date a 17 year old. The problem I have is I look too young for my age so women in my age range think I'm too young.

I mentioned bone the Moranbong as a sport fuck because they're cute looking and look like they'd be whacky in bed and come off as hypersexed as some Asians do.
You write this stuff and want me to hook you up with friends of mine?

You know better, sometimes I think you post stuff like this on the forum to make us look bad.
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old January 30th, 2019 #38
Breanna
Eternal Glory
 
Breanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,597
Breanna
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sounds nice. And then the drugs wore off, right?

Where did you say you live? I don't think you did. I'd say I'm an average white American male who was raised by both of my college educated parents with my siblings in a nice suburb of New York City, NY. My grandparents (both sides) didn't live with us they had their own homes nearby. I had seventeen years of "the good life" with the family and then got thrown to the wolves. Something doesn't sound right in how you describe your life experience and the place you live Breanna.


You and your peers were brought up by your lovin grandparents to be 'old fashioned and grandmotherly' well that just doesn't happen anywhere in the Amerika I know and 'love'. I work like a dam dog just to keep roof overhead and pay zog's tribute, and so do most folks my age. We are tax slaves and surviving in this cesspool imparts a kind of attitude on you. I mean, that's on the planet I'm living on Breanna which I don't think is the same one as you.




Well, I don't think he's friendly towards you and the other 'ladies' here on VNNF because he has found out that in spite of the malarkey you harpies post on forums like this how degenerate and disgusting WN women all are in reel life (as I did a decade ago). But he still thinks he wants a partner that has the same values he has and it's causing him angst. Or he's just nuts, does it really fuckin matter?

I prefer liberal or non political women in my life because on the whole they are much better looking, cleaner, more moral and less needy than the disgusting 'bowel movement' bitches I've had the misfortune to meet in the past couple of decades.

Haha if I ever had the chance to drag one of you slimey scunts down the interstate on the end of a towchain at high speed and get away with it I would just on GP ...does that answer any question you may have for me?

Cheers hunny
Well I shall ignore the rude remarks as I am sure you are after being through some harrowing experience to make you feel thusly and won't take personally your hostility. We are not in the USA, no, but yes life here is just as I describe and no our grandparents did not live together with us and our parents but rather our parents by financial necessity needed to abandon us to be raised alone by our grandparents so they could go overseas to work and send money back to us. Though times are not quite so hard as that now if one lives handy to a hospital or the airport one can make a living with those types of jobs, we are still poor though yes and anyone who wants a family will have to stretch their income and do things like hunt, gather, trap, and garden for enough food to get by.
__________________
Make your short life immortal.
 
Old January 30th, 2019 #39
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You write this stuff and want me to hook you up with friends of mine?

You know better, sometimes I think you post stuff like this on the forum to make us look bad.
So do you have some hot friends to hook up with me?

One could always move to Pyongyang.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 PM.
Page generated in 0.15109 seconds.