Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2018 #1
GoldfingerSRB

Default Armenia-Russia-Greece-Serbia Christian brothers (orthodox brothers)

Great video from our comrades!

Armenia-Russia-Greece-Serbia Christian brothers (orthodox brothers)

What I have seen looks great so far. Could serve a basis for the Anti-NWO ideas. Indeed all sides of the union share a lot of common and suffered a lot from zionist Turks and Atlantists during our history. We're united in the fight for the white race!

White people in comments support the great union:

Quote:
Ревизор 3 years ago
Ortodox strong! Kosovo is Serbia! Cyprus is Greece! Krim is Russia! Getting from Serbia ! 

Old April 25th, 2018 #3
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Great video from our comrades!

White people in comments support the great union:

Ortodox strong! Kosovo is Serbia! Cyprus is Greece! Krim is Russia! Getting from Serbia !
Yes, brother. Serbs are very like armenians. similar haplogrup.

typical armenian

typical serb
Quote:

Radovan Stankovic one of Bosnian Serbian leaders . Afrikan E haplogrup from turk invasion. He looks like many churka migrants in Russia from Azerbajan and Kavkaz.

also lot of ottoman infulence in both
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armeni...Ottoman_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia
Quote:
Ottoman culture significantly influenced the region, in architecture, cuisine, language, and dress, especially in arts, and Islam.

Old April 25th, 2018 #4
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Even better videos about Croat's Iranian roots.
Brother I don't care about croats although same people claiming croats came from Iran used to say Serbs have Afghani origin, so I'm not into shitty theories like that. Generally in balkans only Albanians are clear asians, others are mixed at certain extent.

I don't know why you find this brotherhood unacceptable, perhaps you hate Christianity or you consider Armenians "non-white", which is not true though. Our nations share lots in common and we learnt from history to stay together in the world against turks and zionists.

Old April 26th, 2018 #5
GoldfingerSRB

Football player Nemanja Matic was approached by several fans from Yerevan with a banner that said: “Karabakh is Armenia, Kosovo is Serbia”. He shared the photo with his fans.

https://cdn.inserbia.info/wp-content...-je-srbija.jpg

Relations between Kosovo and Serbia after its proclamation of independence are well known, however Armenians say that they have a similar problem, as they are in a long-standing conflict over Nagorno-Karabakh with Azerbaijan.

https://inserbia.info/today/2014/10/...kh-is-armenia/

Last edited by GoldfingerSRB; April 28th, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Old April 26th, 2018 #6
Dominus

Iranians are actually speaking the truth. It seems that they know pretty well that Croats are originally from Central Asia.
Some ethnic Croats with Mongoloid influence:

Same Mongoloid influence like of those ethnic Urkops-Hohols:

Also some Iranian faces among Croats:

Old April 28th, 2018 #7
GoldfingerSRB

Dominus you can't grow up out of childish debates with ustashe scum, go mock their artificial nation in VNN Croatia forum. At the moment I'm not focused on anything anti-, because true nationalist must be driven by positive sentiments to move his nation and race ahead. You prefer to stay in Internet debates with nazi ustashe, while I stand for White and anti-Zionist union of Orthodoxy states.

I won't support a single "white" croat ustashe who sides with zionists while I respect our armenian brothers in arms who respect our nation. Read here:

https://www.facebook.com/Serbia.Armenia

Quote:
First Armenian Front (FAF) with Serbian Flag during Armenia-Bosnia match

Photo by our Armenian friend Vahe
Image may contain: one or more people and text

Last edited by GoldfingerSRB; April 28th, 2018 at 08:18 AM.

Old April 28th, 2018 #8
GoldfingerSRB

One may think Armenians aren't white enough to side with, but as my brother Tomislav14 said, we must support any races and nations who fight against zionism, even if they're not white. These golden words must become a new motto for the whole movement.

Old April 28th, 2018 #9
GoldfingerSRB

I believe most Armenians are white and Armenia is a stronghold of the White race in Caucasus, which protected white civilization against asian hordes in the same way as Serbia did against Ottoman invaders for centuries. You dominus may think they are black, green or yellow, but it's the fact our nations always fought shoulder to shoulder against common enemies but never against each other.

Old April 28th, 2018 #10
GoldfingerSRB

Unfortunately our Serbian members of this forum have been active in the Internet virtual space only, so they don't have much power in reality. Speaking of Serbian nationalists who fight in Novorussia, they all are wisely pro-Armenian. Meet Bratislav Živković (Братислав Живковић), chetnik leader fought in Crimea and Novorussia, he says right things and stands for Armenia:

Old April 28th, 2018 #11
Vitaly "SND"

Quote:
Meet Bratislav Živković (Братислав Живковић), chetnik leader
even looks armenian like so many servs

Serbians-Armenians braca zauvek
one faith, one haplogruop, one future!

Old April 28th, 2018 #12
White_Jihad

What is so bad about Orthodox alliance , it is normal to have strategic alliances?

Old April 28th, 2018 #13
Dominus

There is no greater brotherhood than ukrop-kike one. It is a splendid brotherhood indeed.

Old April 29th, 2018 #14
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
There is no greater brotherhood than ukrop-kike one. It is a splendid brotherhood indeed.
Brother you got the essence of my posts: ukrops, croats and kikes are three brothers coming from same family, indeed. What I suggest is to unite with right nations (Armenia, Greece and Russia) to eliminate all kikes and their serves.

Remember about our heroes who fought and died for Armenia:

Dmitriy Mortic, date of death 6.11.1992, place of death - Chartar, region Martuni in Karabakh

Old April 29th, 2018 #15
Dominus

And let's not forget the whole Ukrop parliament.

Old April 29th, 2018 #16
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly "SND" View Post
even looks armenian like so many servs

Serbians-Armenians braca zauvek
one faith, one haplogruop, one future!

Recent surveys indicate that you're a malware- infected lying sack of shit.

Old April 30th, 2018 #17
GoldfingerSRB

I started this thread to support our Armenian brothers who are suffering from another Maidan revolution just now.

Quote:
Unlike post-Soviet revolutions in Ukraine, Georgia, and elsewhere, the current protests in Armenia have not alarmed the Kremlin, even though they look set to bring greater democracy. That is likely due to the lack of geopolitical stakes involved.

It looks like the typical “color revolution.”

Pro-democracy crowds take to the streets in the capital of some post-Soviet republic to peacefully protest the political manipulations of their Moscow-friendly ruling elite and demand sweeping reforms to the corrupt, oligarchic economic system they've grown to despise.

Old April 30th, 2018 #18
Dominus

Just so you know who these SF"R" trolls are.

Old May 1st, 2018 #19
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
while I stand for White and anti-Zionist union of Orthodoxy states.
Sorry with all respect,but you can't fight/struggle for a White union of states under a religious rule.Our case is a racial thing that give no space for mind freaking sub ways like Orthodoxy Christianity.

Old May 2nd, 2018 #20
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Sorry with all respect,but you can't fight/struggle for a White union of states under a religious rule.Our case is a racial thing that give no space for mind freaking sub ways like Orthodoxy Christianity.

He is just a troll and has nothing to do with Serbs.

Thread