Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Cool "From Dusk Till Dawn"

Anybody else a sucker for that movie ?

I'm usually not a fan of Tarantino yet this is a good roadmovie . . . . .

I might add though that the first half of the film is watchable while the second half truly is repetitive ( gore , splatter etc . . ) . .

My fav. scenes . . .

. . . when it turns out that the bar was built on an old Aztec pyramid . . .

By the way , did you know that the ancient Mayas had a ritual in which the Maya high priest would tear the heart out of a fully conscious being on top of a sacrificial pyramid ?

They were a wild bunch . . .

My second fav . scene . . .


Where that brat is forced to drink Whiskey and can't stomach it . . .


Or where that bitch is pretending to take a crap . . .



Do not forget the legendary snakedance

The only multiculturalism featured in the movie might be with Mexicans (except for one black Vietnam vet) and that bitch Hayek might be Lebanese yet it is still pretty much dominated by Caucasian actors . . . . .

Opinions ?

 
Old May 6th, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 434
Blog Entries: 14
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
By the way , did you know that the ancient Mayas had a ritual in which the Maya high priest would tear the heart out of a fully conscious being on top of a sacrificial pyramid ?

They were a wild bunch . . .
Yes, the Mel Gibson movie Apocalypto deals with that subject, and it is an excellent movie.
 
Old May 6th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Member
 
Adolf Goldbergstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 461
Adolf Goldbergstein
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Yes, the Mel Gibson movie Apocalypto deals with that subject, and it is an excellent movie.
I just watched this today. Very good commentary track.
 
Old May 7th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Yes, the Mel Gibson movie Apocalypto deals with that subject, and it is an excellent movie.
Hmm , why does this scene from one of the Indie movies come to mind ?




As anti-"Nazi" as Indiana Jones might have been , the movies still are a great deal in anthropology . . .




By the way, that bitch he had in one of his movies, as bitchy as she might have been, was quite tasty . . .


An absolute brat though . . .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I just watched this today. Very good commentary track.
Will check it out too . . .
 
Old May 11th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Thx for the rep , Goldbergstein . . ( sometimes I wish this forum had a clink emoticon as Stormfront has . . )

Now , that's a hell of a username . . .

But I take it it is meant , ahemm , sarcastically . .

 
Old May 11th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Member
 
Adolf Goldbergstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 461
Adolf Goldbergstein
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Thx for the rep , Goldbergstein . . ( sometimes I wish this forum had a clink emoticon as Stormfront has . . )

Now , that's a hell of a username . . .

But I take it it is meant , ahemm , sarcastically . .

Well I am a secret Jew. I am part of the Ash-from-Nazi Jews. My real name is Kike Jewbachbergstein
 
Old May 12th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Well I am a secret Jew. I am part of the Ash-from-Nazi Jews. My real name is Kike Jewbachbergstein
LOL . . .

You know, what I really like about our movement is that we're able to play with jewish cliches . . . .

Kind of makes me think of this Stormfront thread of mine where I pretended my great-grandfather was called Jakob Isaac Katzengold . . .

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1245943/
 
Old May 12th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Member
 
Adolf Goldbergstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 461
Adolf Goldbergstein
Thumbs up

Ha ha. I checked it out. Something like that could really happen which adds to the humor. As long as people get it's a joke and there isn't just constant clowning around, it demonstrates our freedom we have on sites such as this.
 
Old July 10th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

For the record , there is a censored and an uncensored version of this movie out . .

The censored version is the version they show on TV . .

Online you can check the uncensored version , it really is loaded . .
 
Old July 25th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Funny detail from that movie . . .

The border guard , the Titty Twister announcer , and "Carlos" in that movie were actually one and the same actor . . .







 
Old October 15th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Anybody else found it annoying that German band Rammstein more or less based their video 'Engel' on a scene from the Titty Twister ?




( I won't even link to the video now . )

Well , the song came out in 97 and maybe it was just under the impression of the movie , yet

Anybody else find it annoying that a negress was cast as the role of Santanico Pandemonium?

I think even half-Mexican , half-Lebanese bitch Hayek would have gotten a rage out of that. .

 
Old November 3rd, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Anybody else found it annoying that German band Rammstein more or less based their video 'Engel' on a scene from the Titty Twister ?




( I won't even link to the video now . )

Well , the song came out in 97 and maybe it was just under the impression of the movie , yet

Anybody else find it annoying that a negress was cast as the role of Santanico Pandemonium?

I think even half-Mexican , half-Lebanese bitch Hayek would have gotten a rage out of that. .

Gotta say , after all , Rammstein have never been known for originality though

 
Old April 23rd, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

I just saw that movie again . . The first part is a realitistic 'road-movie', the second part is like some kind of irrealistic nightmare . .
 
Old April 23rd, 2019 #14
James Radov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Singidunum
Posts: 47
James Radov
Default

First half is a decent crime film, should have stay with the stroryline
 
Old 2 Weeks Ago #15
ColdFire
Anti-christ extraordinaire
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen , Germany
Posts: 1,680
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
First half is a decent crime film, should have stay with the stroryline
I'm gonna be honest and say that when I watched the movie the first time I found the vampire part so unrealistically ( in contrast to the story before that being bloody serious ) that I went so far as to think that maybe the two Gecko brothers were just having hallucinations after all the whiskey they had poured . .

. . you know . . delirium
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.
Page generated in 0.10027 seconds.