Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 29th, 2008 #21
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Not to let you hijack this excellent thread started by Hibernian, but who 'pledged' to stop flaming you and is using the rep feature behind the scenes to with you?

Name them, or shut up about it.
Hypocrite.

Not wanting to hijack this post but I did name some of them in a dedicated post (didnít include the OP of this post though) and you cried about it in a dozen posts until Alex shut you up. You remember saying over and over I complained to Alex Linder to get reinstated and he said specifically I didnít do as you said.

Donít know what your problem is and I donít really care. I would like for you to be consistent in your posts though.

You want to do something outstanding on VNNF, convince the Admins to turn off the rep function. I remember one said he was seriously considering doing that. Canít remember which one though.

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to issue another one of those ďkiss up to youĒ or be banned challenges? I have been perma banned at least a dozen times but never for breaking rules.

Now I will make a challenge to you, if you donít respond to this post I wonít make another post in this thread. I can stop the flames can you?
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old July 29th, 2008 #22
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Default quacky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Hypocrite.

Not wanting to hijack this post but I did name some of them in a dedicated post (didn’t include the OP of this post though) and you cried about it in a dozen posts until Alex shut you up. You remember saying over and over I complained to Alex Linder to get reinstated and he said specifically I didn’t do as you said.

Don’t know what your problem is and I don’t really care. I would like for you to be consistent in your posts though.

You want to do something outstanding on VNNF, convince the Admins to turn off the rep function. I remember one said he was seriously considering doing that. Can’t remember which one though.

Just out of curiosity, are you trying to issue another one of those “kiss up to you” or be banned challenges? I have been perma banned at least a dozen times but never for breaking rules.

Now I will make a challenge to you, if you don’t respond to this post I won’t make another post in this thread. I can stop the flames can you?
Duck, problem here is I cant 'ignore' anyone or else you would have been on ignore years ago ...I need to be able to 'see' everything on the forum to moderate it.

I don't like you because you are an anonymous liar. Noone I know has ever met you or heard of anyone who's met you. But you seem to think you have the 'right' ...like some knuckledragger ...to come in here as an unknown and spew your ignorant, uninformed opinions (libels) about people who are known by others here. Almost 10,000 posts of it.

That's why you've been banned so many times ...go ahead and whine that 'i've never broken the rules' and hang on your cross martyr, but you well know that's the reason why you've been hammered repeatedly.

Tell ya what, you stop your shittalking on VNN forum about people I know Mr Unknown, and I'll leave you be.

Deal?
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #23
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Noone I know has ever met you or heard of anyone who's met you. But you seem to think you have the 'right'
Deal?
Hypocrite.

You canít let anything drop. No one I know has ever met you so you are an anonymous nobody as far as I am concerned. You love the flames as much as anyone. The reason I have been banned is because I am a Christian and refuse to roll over about my beliefs. People give reasons they donít like me but eventually it comes down to my religious views.

As long as I am not breaking the rules I will talk about whoever I want, because you know them doesnít mean anything to me, I donít know you. All I know about you is you give a description of yourself that makes someone think you are a member of the village people.

Besides as far as anyone is concerned I am just a username among many, why would a big powerful body builder mod such as yourself fret about anything I say?

Besides your activist Todd gave his 3 day negative rep right on time. Todd is getting more lazy than usual because he is an hour late. I canít imagine how lazy he must be to sit on VNNF all day hoping to negative rep me. That is your activist that brags about ratting (his phrase).

Like a set of book ends 5 minutes Todd and Steve do the only activism they can hope to do by negative repping me. What pathetic losers. Several days and they are setting in front of their computers desperately waiting to give me a negative rep within minutes. Of course Steve was crying a while back about not being able to convince one single person about the jew. Sitting in front of the computer for days on end crying in a beer about a username and running the rep limit could be the reason.

Todd you neg rep me because I tell you the truth.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?

Last edited by Sean Martin; July 30th, 2008 at 12:16 AM.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #24
Todd in FL
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I have been perma banned at least a dozen times but never for breaking rules.
This is an absolute lie. He says it to make himself look like the Jesus of VNN, a martyr among devils. Pfffttt...

Btw, I neg repped you cuz u r a baffoon. There, I'm not doing it behind the scenes.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #25
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
This is an absolute lie. He says it to make himself look like the Jesus of VNN, a martyr among devils. Pfffttt...

Btw, I neg repped you cuz u r a baffoon. There, I'm not doing it behind the scenes.
Duck believes that he is being persecuted, not for his obnoxious behavior, but because of his religion.

Sound like anybody we know?
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #26
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

I neg repped Bubba for being a prick also, here's the ironic reply I received.

"
You are just a complete non-white idiot who like kikes wants a white shishka like in your avatar. You wish you could be an activist like me and not hide behind sockpuppets coward."
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #27
Todd in FL
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Todd you neg rep me because I tell you the truth.
Yeah, let's see you start a thread about the truth. The amount of times you've lied and contradicted yourself makes you look like, well, how about Jesus?

Oh, and you'd better turn your rep off cuz it's about to hit the fan with you back here lurking around and making stoopid posts.

And what is this activism shit u brag about?
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #28
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I neg repped Bubba for being a prick also, here's the ironic reply I received.

"
You are just a complete non-white idiot who like kikes wants a white shishka like in your avatar. You wish you could be an activist like me and not hide behind sockpuppets coward."
The one he sent me is better.

Quote:
Drunk Steve B, you must be the most pathetic human alive with nothing better to do than to give me negative rep. You are just jealous you are not a real activist like me.
"A real activist like me".....
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #29
Dan_O
Senior Member
 
Dan_O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: the gym
Posts: 887
Dan_O
Default

Quote:
It's easy to become discouraged when you look around and our own people seem blind to the obvious at best, or actively participating in racial suicide.

But resistance to the Jew is there. And it is growing.
I've been discouraged brother. I feel like I do everything I can do to better us. I name the jew, I've recited our ever so bleak future to the lemmings. I've married an Afrikaner, in hopes to continue our legacy and have German/Dutch white babies, but what the FUCK!!!! How much longer do we sit here and type?? And wait and type!?!? over and fucking over??
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #30
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Seems he says the same thing to everyone. Real activist? XD
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #31
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,712
T.Garrett
Arrow if it quacks, itz a ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Hypocrite.

You can’t let anything drop. No one I know has ever met you so you are an anonymous nobody as far as I am concerned. You love the flames as much as anyone. The reason I have been banned is because I am a Christian and refuse to roll over about my beliefs. People give reasons they don’t like me but eventually it comes down to my religious views.

As long as I am not breaking the rules I will talk about whoever I want, because you know them doesn’t mean anything to me, I don’t know you. All I know about you is you give a description of yourself that makes someone think you are a member of the village people.

Besides as far as anyone is concerned I am just a username among many, why would a big powerful body builder mod such as yourself fret about anything I say?

Besides your activist Todd gave his 3 day negative rep right on time. Todd is getting more lazy than usual because he is an hour late. I can’t imagine how lazy he must be to sit on VNNF all day hoping to negative rep me. That is your activist that brags about ratting (his phrase).
I could care less about your ignorant 'religious' views Duck, and honestly you arent even a real christian ...its been shown time and again on this forum that you dont even know what's written in the bible.

You call yourself something that you arent, are completely anonymous and call others things they arent ...what does that make you?

Should I say it or will you finally admit what you are and what you're doing here?

And why are you bringing Todd into this punk, I'm talking to you here one on one in public. I haven't played the 'neg rep' game with you, its all been out in the open.

Are you trying to divert attention away from the things I've brought up about you because they are hitting too close to home?

I think it would be best if you took your own advice and shut up.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #32
Richard H.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right Here
Posts: 1,798
Default The Quacker

Gee doc; shouldn't you be out tending that 500 plant garden you established in buckets on your 3 acre lot that only cost 20 dollars?

You know the one which is a cornucopia of flowers and is producing a record money crop? Or are you too busy being a custom gun smith making speed loaders out of curtain rods?

Maybe those 30 to 40 people you lecture 3 to 5 times a week like you claimed aren't giving you enough "tithes".
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #33
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuisto View Post
The Message of Freedom

I can hardly believe that this is VNN ...


I equate Bastille Day with a populace rising up to vanquish their "rulers".

So yes, I feel we need a 21rst century "storming of the Bastille".

It's a figure of speech, nothing more.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 30th, 2008 at 06:41 AM.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #34
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated View Post
There's a lot to be said for Brazil.

Is Brazil international jewry's enforcer?

Do the Brazilians send their soldiers off to the other side of the world to secure the jewish homeland?

Does Brazil threaten the great nation of Iran?


I understand what you are getting at.

I don't consider myself an "American" anymore.

That title, which I used to be proud of when I was a kid, means nothing to me now. It's been corrupted.

I don't support the policies of our controlled government(s), any more than the hog supports the policies of the butcher.
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #35
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Post

"I enjoy [freedom] under ZOG rule"
-sean(doc)martin
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 31st, 2008 at 05:49 AM.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #36
Mark Kerpolt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,718
Mark Kerpolt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated View Post
There's a lot to be said for Brazil.

Is Brazil international jewry's enforcer?

Do the Brazilians send their soldiers off to the other side of the world to secure the jewish homeland?

Does Brazil threaten the great nation of Iran?
I'll admit, I've never looked at it like that before. It's an interesting perspective, but not entirely true.

There were multiple cases of kikes, even as high up as ‘Israeli’ diplomats, being involved with pedophilia in Brazil and with the media covering it up later (Dr. William Pierce mentioned some in his excellent ADVs). I think Brazil is just too ‘harmless’ (read: racially divided and, as a result thereof, crime-ridden) to the kikes to be a threat to them and Brazil doesn't offer adequate ‘firepower’ to be an effective enforcer of whiny ol' Ischreiel either.

Last edited by Mark Kerpolt; July 30th, 2008 at 09:06 AM.
 
Old July 30th, 2008 #37
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
I equate Bastille Day with a populace rising up to vanquish their "rulers".

So yes, I feel we need a 21rst century "storming of the Bastille".

It's a figure of speech, nothing more.
You need to read this : http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/w...ss/intro.shtml

Revolutions do not happen without Jews.
 
Old March 21st, 2009 #38
Joe Keyes
Member
 
Joe Keyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vanguard Frontier Border
Posts: 439
Joe Keyes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You need to read this : http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/w...ss/intro.shtml

Revolutions do not happen without Jews.
White revolution is unnecessary within a sound White Nationalist regime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
I'll admit, I've never looked at it like that before. It's an interesting perspective, but not entirely true.

There were multiple cases of kikes, even as high up as ĎIsraelií diplomats, being involved with pedophilia in Brazil and with the media covering it up later (Dr. William Pierce mentioned some in his excellent ADVs). I think Brazil is just too Ďharmlessí (read: racially divided and, as a result thereof, crime-ridden) to the kikes to be a threat to them and Brazil doesn't offer adequate Ďfirepowerí to be an effective enforcer of whiny ol' Ischreiel either.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ch&btnG=Search
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"I enjoy [freedom] under ZOG rule"
-sean(doc)martin
The freedom movement is led responsibly by honrable White Nationalists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I could care less about your ignorant 'religious' views Duck, and honestly you arent even a real christian ...its been shown time and again on this forum that you dont even know what's written in the bible.

You call yourself something that you arent, are completely anonymous and call others things they arent ...what does that make you?

Should I say it or will you finally admit what you are and what you're doing here?

And why are you bringing Todd into this punk, I'm talking to you here one on one in public. I haven't played the 'neg rep' game with you, its all been out in the open.

Are you trying to divert attention away from the things I've brought up about you because they are hitting too close to home?

I think it would be best if you took your own advice and shut up.
Thank you for your transparency during negotiations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Seems he says the same thing to everyone. Real activist? XD
Perhaps the man values the words he shares with others as much as the time spent doing so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
The one he sent me is better.



"A real activist like me".....
That is some approval seeking you are witnessing there my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
I neg repped Bubba for being a prick also, here's the ironic reply I received.

"
You are just a complete non-white idiot who like kikes wants a white shishka like in your avatar. You wish you could be an activist like me and not hide behind sockpuppets coward."
The jews often hide behind statements demanding their acceptance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Duck believes that he is being persecuted, not for his obnoxious behavior, but because of his religion.

Sound like anybody we know?
Jew! Jew who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL View Post
This is an absolute lie. He says it to make himself look like the Jesus of VNN, a martyr among devils. Pfffttt...

Btw, I neg repped you cuz u r a baffoon. There, I'm not doing it behind the scenes.
Thank you for placing high value upon racial survival. Any religion can hope to become a means of character instruction. Yet we know who pulls the strings behind the courtroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Martin View Post
Hypocrite.

You canít let anything drop. No one I know has ever met you so you are an anonymous nobody as far as I am concerned. You love the flames as much as anyone. The reason I have been banned is because I am a Christian and refuse to roll over about my beliefs. People give reasons they donít like me but eventually it comes down to my religious views.

As long as I am not breaking the rules I will talk about whoever I want, because you know them doesnít mean anything to me, I donít know you. All I know about you is you give a description of yourself that makes someone think you are a member of the village people.

Besides as far as anyone is concerned I am just a username among many, why would a big powerful body builder mod such as yourself fret about anything I say?

Besides your activist Todd gave his 3 day negative rep right on time. Todd is getting more lazy than usual because he is an hour late. I canít imagine how lazy he must be to sit on VNNF all day hoping to negative rep me. That is your activist that brags about ratting (his phrase).

Like a set of book ends 5 minutes Todd and Steve do the only activism they can hope to do by negative repping me. What pathetic losers. Several days and they are setting in front of their computers desperately waiting to give me a negative rep within minutes. Of course Steve was crying a while back about not being able to convince one single person about the jew. Sitting in front of the computer for days on end crying in a beer about a username and running the rep limit could be the reason.

Todd you neg rep me because I tell you the truth.
Demanding another person to validate your version of the truth is a strategy that rarely works amongst rational individuals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Just by being born of the White race in the 20th Century, we were born as a protagonist in a very real genetic war.

Our enemy is the Jew.

They have been working very hard for a very long time now to kill us off, and enslave the entire planet.

Here in North America, they have total control over the levers of power and propaganda.

I'm 45, and I have lost my country. It's not the same America that I grew up in, and my America was worse than my parent's 1950s America. Each generation brings us one step closer to becoming New Brazil.

It's easy to become discouraged when you look around and our own people seem blind to the obvious at best, or actively participating in racial suicide.

But resistance to the Jew is there. And it is growing.

Those of you who post on the forum are a part of that resistance. You say the things that can't be said. You point out the obvious to everyone, and rub their noses in it so they can't ignore it any longer.

I see these forums as sort of a 21rst Century version of the Taverns during the American Revolution. People of like mind discussing resistance.

It's up to the individual poster to elevate the nature of that discussion.

These flame-wars & "so & so is a JEW/ANTI/FED/REPUBLICAN!" with zero proof do nothing positive. The lurking reader thinks we're paranoid lunatics.

I'm not excusing myself, I've weighed in on many non-productive threads that I should have just passed on.

I'm going to refrain from that in the future.

The trolls & habitual shit-stirrers are always going to be around, and I'm not talking to them, but if you are sincere, avoid flaming in threads outside Nutzpah.

If there is a poster you just fucking hate, put 'em on ignore. Easy and very effective.

This isn't a game, guys.

We lose and the world plunges into darkness.
We shall win. Victory through hate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good post. If you're going to flame, you might as well start the thread in the GAY BAR set up for the purpose. Because you are gay, and your thread will be moved.
Mr. Linder has inspired an entire generation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Overreaction, paranoia, good old-fashioned stupidity, hysteria...

...these are not good.

These we want less of.
With the help of the best, White Nationalist statesmanship flourishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I like to think of this place as our "Committees of Correspondence".
I too I'm going to try laying off the flaming, of which , to my shame, I have been guilty of in the past.
That is , of course, unless one of you assholes really, REALLY, REALLY piss me off, than all bets are off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman van Houten View Post
I intend to concentrate at least 90% of my posts on attacking jews, although I must admit I went below that in the past. Don't worry, pedophiles and niggers - you'll get the rest of my posts, and you ain't gonna like it.
I have always liked your posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Martin View Post
Want to stop a lot of flame wars? Turn off the rep and force people to say things in public.

I notice at least 3 of the people who are pledging to stop flaming love to use rep for that very purpose.

I gave up on the flaming and just stopped posting daily. I took this pledge a while back. I made 4 threads in one day 3 serious news threads that got a total of 5 posts and one flame thread that lit up like a Christmas tree.

If people could learn to use the ignore function and actually stick to it things would run a lot smoother.
 
Old March 25th, 2009 #39
Volker Schnoor
Junior Member
 
Volker Schnoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 8
Volker Schnoor
Default Productive VS Destructive posts

Don't you realize that all White people are about to be involved in an armed struggle for their very survival? All this verbal battling over semantics and minutiae of political sub-divisions is meaningless. All White men of conscious must join into a single bloc right now, and leave these meaningless quarrels to the future, or we are doomed.
 
Old May 22nd, 2010 #40
Anglo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 16
Anglo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Just by being born of the White race in the 20th Century, we were born as a protagonist in a very real genetic war.

Our enemy is the Jew.

They have been working very hard for a very long time now to kill us off, and enslave the entire planet.

Here in North America, they have total control over the levers of power and propaganda.

I'm 45, and I have lost my country. It's not the same America that I grew up in, and my America was worse than my parent's 1950s America. Each generation brings us one step closer to becoming New Brazil.

It's easy to become discouraged when you look around and our own people seem blind to the obvious at best, or actively participating in racial suicide.

But resistance to the Jew is there. And it is growing.

Those of you who post on the forum are a part of that resistance. You say the things that can't be said. You point out the obvious to everyone, and rub their noses in it so they can't ignore it any longer.

I see these forums as sort of a 21rst Century version of the Taverns during the American Revolution. People of like mind discussing resistance.

It's up to the individual poster to elevate the nature of that discussion.

These flame-wars & "so & so is a JEW/ANTI/FED/REPUBLICAN!" with zero proof do nothing positive. The lurking reader thinks we're paranoid lunatics.

I'm not excusing myself, I've weighed in on many non-productive threads that I should have just passed on.

I'm going to refrain from that in the future.

The trolls & habitual shit-stirrers are always going to be around, and I'm not talking to them, but if you are sincere, avoid flaming in threads outside Nutzpah.

If there is a poster you just fucking hate, put 'em on ignore. Easy and very effective.

This isn't a game, guys.

We lose and the world plunges into darkness.
Whites have to fight back and have lots of children. The children have to be educated from the age of understanding on. Our children have to be trained to not be afraid and to know what the Jews are doing to their race. I fed my daughters a little at a time til they stoped ignoring me
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19 AM.
Page generated in 0.15391 seconds.