Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2004 #1
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default Hitler's final statement

The Political Statement*
First Part
More than thirty years have now passed since I in 1914 made my modest contribution as a volunteer in the first world war that was forced upon the Reich.
In these three decades I have been actuated solely by love and loyalty to my people in all my thoughts, acts, and life. They gave me the strength to make the most difficult decisions which have ever confronted mortal man. I have spent my time, my working strength, and my health in these three decades.

It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, International Jewry and its helpers, will grow.

Three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish war I again proposed to the British ambassador in Berlin a solution to the German-Polish problem - similar to that in the case of the Saar district, under international control. This offer also cannot be denied. It was only rejected because the leading circles in English politics wanted the war, partly on account of the business hoped for and partly under influence of propaganda organized by International Jewry.

I have also made it quite plain that, if the nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility. I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan people die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means.

After six years of war, which in spite of all setbacks, will go down one day in history as the most glorious and valiant demonstration of a nation's life purpose, I cannot forsake the city which is the capital of this Reich. As the forces are too small to make any further stand against the enemy attack at this place and our resistance is gradually being weakened by men who are as deluded as they are lacking in initiative, I should like, by remaining in this town, to share my fate with those, the millions of others, who have also taken upon themselves to do so. Moreover I do not wish to fall into the hands of an enemy who requires a new spectacle organized by the Jews for the amusement of their hysterical masses.

I have decided therefore to remain in Berlin and there of my own free will to choose death at the moment when I believe the position of the Führer and Chancellor itself can no longer be held.

I die with a happy heart, aware of the immeasurable deeds and achievements of our soldiers at the front, our women at home, the achievements of our farmers and workers and the work, unique in history, of our youth who bear my name.

That from the bottom of my heart I express my thanks to you all, is just as self-evident as my wish that you should, because of that, on no account give up the struggle, but rather continue it against the enemies of the Fatherland, no matter where, true to the creed of a great Clausewitz. From the sacrifice of our soldiers and from my own unity with them unto death, will in any case spring up in the history of Germany, the seed of a radiant renaissance of the National Socialist movement and thus of the realization of a true community of nations.

Many of the most courageous men and women have decided to unite their lives with mine until the very last. I have begged and finally ordered them not to do this, but to take part in the further battle of the Nation. I beg the heads of the Armies, the Navy and the Air Force to strengthen by all possible means the spirit of resistance of our soldiers in the National Socialist sense, with special reference to the fact that also I myself, as founder and creator of this movement, have preferred death to cowardly abdication or even capitulation.

May it, at some future time, become part of the code of honor of the German officer - as is already the case in our Navy - that the surrender of a district or of a town is impossible, and that above all the leaders here must march ahead as shining examples, faithfully fulfilling their duty unto death.


Second Part
Before my death I expel the former Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring from the party and deprive him of all rights which he may enjoy by virtue of the decree of June 29th, 1941; and also by virtue of my statement in the Reichstag on September 1st, 1939, I appoint in his place Grossadmiral Dönitz, President of the Reich and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.
Before my death I expel the former Reichsführer-SS and Minister of the Interior Heinrich Himmler, from the party and from all offices of State. In his stead I appoint Gauleiter Karl Hanke as Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police, and Gauleiter Paul Giesler as Reich Minister of the Interior.

Göring and Himmler, quite apart from their disloyalty to my person, have done immeasurable harm to the country and the whole nation by secret negotiations with the enemy, which they have conducted without my knowledge and against my wishes, and by illegally attempting to seize power in the State for themselves. . . .

Although a number of men, such as Martin Bormann, Dr. Goebbels, etc., together with their wives, have joined me of their own free will and did not wish to leave the capital of the Reich under any circumstances, but were willing to perish with me here, I must nevertheless ask them to obey my request, and in this case set the interests of the nation above their own feelings. By their work and loyalty as comrades they will be just as close to me after death, as I hope that my spirit will linger among them and always go with them. Let them be hard but never unjust, but above all let them never allow fear to influence their actions, and set the honor of the nation above everything in the world. Finally, let them be conscious of the fact that our task, that of continuing the building of a National Socialist State, represents the work of the coming centuries, which places every single person under an obligation always to serve the common interest and to subordinate his own advantage to this end. I demand of all Germans, all National Socialists, men, women and all the men of the Armed Forces, that they be faithful and obedient unto death to the new government and its President.

Above all I charge the leaders of the nation and those under them to scrupulous observance of the laws of race and to merciless opposition to the universal poisoner of all peoples, International Jewry.

Given in Berlin, this 29th day of April 1945, 4:00 A.M.

Adolf Hitler

[Witnesses]
Dr. Joseph Goebbels
Wilhelm Burgdorf
Martin Bormannhttp://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/aa022100a.htm
Hans Krebs
 
Old July 31st, 2004 #2
Whirlwind
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: S.E.PA
Posts: 1,626
Whirlwind
Default

Quite obviously not the rantings of an insane despot. His thoughts were very clear. Who amongst us would have the steel left to write this, when it was written? How can you not admire such a man? 88!
 
Old July 31st, 2004 #3
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 1,703
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Quite obviously not the rantings of an insane despot. His thoughts were very clear. Who amongst us would have the steel left to write this, when it was written? How can you not admire such a man? 88!
Easy really.

On Hitler's accession to Power he is recorded as stating 'Give me ten years in power and you will not recognise Germany !'.

About ten years after Hitler got power, Germany watched defeated and in ruins as the Russians marched in to what was left of Berlin and Germany.

Hitler had prophesied correctly after all then?
 
Old July 31st, 2004 #4
Whirlwind
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: S.E.PA
Posts: 1,626
Whirlwind
Default

Seems presidents here only need tenures of 4 years to knock off big hunks. I know the source of the original article. Care to share the lineage on yours? I doubt people will be quoting you in 60 years, even incorrectly.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #5
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Easy really.

On Hitler's accession to Power he is recorded as stating 'Give me ten years in power and you will not recognise Germany !'.

About ten years after Hitler got power, Germany watched defeated and in ruins as the Russians marched in to what was left of Berlin and Germany.

Hitler had prophesied correctly after all then?
He and his people fought the good fight. They bled horribly to stop the Red Beast. And You mock Him? Mister, Yer a better man than I.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #6
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Central Europe
Posts: 1,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
He and his people fought the good fight. They bled horribly to stop the Red Beast. And You mock Him? Mister, Yer a better man than I.
Merely quoting the comment that the German population had as they sat in ruins .

Unlike the ordinary German soldier, and I add that my father was a Gefreiter in the Wehrmacht in WW2 so I declare an interest: the three 'Golden Pheasants' as the German people called Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually killed themselves, rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting - the option that others chose. So much for being Ubermensch or Supermen.

Little Heinrich (Himmler) couldnt even shoot a water pistol properly.

The German people lost out as a result of Hitler and its country is a fragment of what it was. Ask the German people if Hitler is the embodiment of Germany - I know what the clear response will be.

Last edited by Dasyurus Maculatus; August 1st, 2004 at 02:02 AM.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #7
Spandau
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Merely quoting the comment that the German population had as they sat in ruins .

Unlike the German soldier, Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually topped themselves rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting. So much for being Supermen.

Ask the German people if Hitler is the embodiment of Germany - I know what the clear response will be.
Hitler didn't want to fail in combat because of his many physical ailments. With one arm that didn't work and tremors in the other he was not fit. Can You imagine if the Jew pigs had captured him?

I tend to agree with You about Himmler. But then again I was not there.

Goering dropped the drugs and weight and mounted a spirited defence during the Nuremberg Trails (Also known as Victors Justice). He told his fellow defendants that they should limit their defence to three words: "Lick My Ass!"
He then cheated the hangman (Sgt. John Smith.......a jew) by taking his own life.

I happen to know a couple of old Germans....And they still think Onkle Wolf is the shit. So take that to the bank and smoke it.............or something.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #8
Bragi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Merely quoting the comment that the German population had as they sat in ruins .

Unlike the ordinary German soldier, and I add that my father was a Gefreiter in the Wehrmacht in WW2 so I declare an interest: the three 'Golden Pheasants' as the German people called Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually killed themselves, rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting - the option that others chose. So much for being Ubermensch or Supermen.

Little Heinrich (Himmler) couldnt even shoot a water pistol properly.

The German people lost out as a result of Hitler and its country is a fragment of what it was. Ask the German people if Hitler is the embodiment of Germany - I know what the clear response will be.
And the lesson to us all about his existence: he was the only one to stand up and name the jew, blame the jew, and fight the jew. It wasn't Hilter that ruined Germany, it was the international power of the jew. If you want to blame Hitler for the rape of Germany, then you must surely blame it's attackers and not it's defenders. A few thousand square miles of Polish land stolen in WW1 does not justify the world declaring war on a country gone white nationalist.

The war was a long and complex thing. There is no time to discuss it's intricacies here. I like to boil things down anyway. So I must say, only the jew won WW2. Countless millions of dead whites and Israel the result, plus a big fat guilt trip/extortion racket known as the Holocaust.

Question: what's the first thing people think if you bring up WW2?

Answer: 6 million harmless, friendly, lovable neighborhood jews exterminated by a proud, thriving, successful Germany gone totally insane for no reason whatsoever.

What was the unholy alliance of Red Communism with Blue Capitalism else a jewish conspiracy to utterly destroy Germany. Immediately, literally speaking, after crushing German, the US and the Soviets, two very white nations of racial brothers, go into a 50 year long "cold war" of hatred, suspicion, and pointless antagonism. Why?

The jews is why.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #9
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Merely quoting the comment that the German population had as they sat in ruins
And what quote is that?
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #10
Intrepid
Dodging vacuous stares
 
Intrepid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Currently visiting Bellevue
Posts: 1,803
Intrepid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Unlike the ordinary German soldier, and I add that my father was a Gefreiter in the Wehrmacht in WW2 so I declare an interest: the three 'Golden Pheasants' as the German people called Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually killed themselves, rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting - the option that others chose. So much for being Ubermensch or Supermen.
Without getting into a verbal tit-for-tat, as I might share your disdain for most of the top leadership in just about any group, political party etc. One query for you:

Should A.H. have allowed himself to have been potentially captured and placed in a cage for his mortal enemies in the Kremlin? You know, Beria simply uttering, " let's fry Wolfie's testicles today, the lads at Lubyanka have invented a new device." There was no dishonor in what he did, none whatsoever.
__________________
At VNNF, liberty ain't marketing. Join us!
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #11
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Easy really.

On Hitler's accession to Power he is recorded as stating 'Give me ten years in power and you will not recognise Germany !'.

About ten years after Hitler got power, Germany watched defeated and in ruins as the Russians marched in to what was left of Berlin and Germany.

Hitler had prophesied correctly after all then?
Quote:nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility.] Hitler hoped a thousand years healthy westerns civilization. True, It took 10 years for the allies to detroy Germany and most of Europe, another 60 years for the zionist to destroy western nations,Many of our Urban cities are in ruins, not because of the luftwaffe, but by our zionist elites money speculation.
 
Old August 1st, 2004 #12
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

ZOG has sown the seeds of its own destruction and only the valuable will be left standing after the storm.
 
Old August 10th, 2004 #13
Fredrik Haerne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY

That's the headline the antis pretend was never published. But it was, in 1933, and it blows their lies sky-high. Jews around Rosenvelt the part-Jew, the Churchill lackey whose debts were bought by a Jewish millionaire when he was about to lose his mansion, Jews in the KGB and everywhere else in the Soviet leadership, Jews in American media, Jews in the French socialist and communist parties -- these were the enemies of Europe who declared war on Germany, and declared it openly.

Adolf Hitler fought as best he could to defend his country, trying to make it strong through colonies in the east so that it could be independent and a haven for White resistance. The lackeys in the West attacked him on the pretext of "defending Poland"; the same Poland that had taken German land after WWI; the same Poland that was ruled by a madman who forced the occupied Germans to fight in his army; the same Poland that had invaded and taken land in Czechoslovakia, hardly a fluffy, peace-loving nation; the same Poland that was invaded by the USSR from the east while Germany attacked from the west, with, curiously, no war declaration against the USSR following from France and Britain; the same Poland that was after the war robbed of large parts of its territory by the USSR, and forced to suffer under a communist puppet state with Jews in the upper echelons.

Oh yes, Britain and France were "defending Poland" all right. Certainly not following up with a military attack where the economic attack on Germany had failed, an economic attack the purpose of which was to wreck the German economy through their blockades.

Oh yes, Germany was the aggressor. Oh yes, Germany was the danger to Europe, not the Soviet Jews or the Jews in British and French politics and media. Oh yes, the Hollywood corporations run by Jews are certainly telling us the truth about the Jewish role in history. Why wouldn't they? What reason could Jews possibly have to cover up their roles in European wars? Doesn't make sense that Hollywood would be distorting the Jewish story, does it?


Hitler knew the truth, and his message lives on. Next time the world. Heil Hitler.

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; August 10th, 2004 at 05:42 PM.
 
Old August 10th, 2004 #14
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist
 
Draco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,269
Draco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duce
The Political Statement*
First Part
More than thirty years have now passed since I in 1914 made my modest contribution as a volunteer in the first world war that was forced upon the Reich.
In these three decades I have been actuated solely by love and loyalty to my people in all my thoughts, acts, and life. They gave me the strength to make the most difficult decisions which have ever confronted mortal man. I have spent my time, my working strength, and my health in these three decades.

It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, International Jewry and its helpers, will grow.

Three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish war I again proposed to the British ambassador in Berlin a solution to the German-Polish problem - similar to that in the case of the Saar district, under international control. This offer also cannot be denied. It was only rejected because the leading circles in English politics wanted the war, partly on account of the business hoped for and partly under influence of propaganda organized by International Jewry.

I have also made it quite plain that, if the nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility. I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan people die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means.

After six years of war, which in spite of all setbacks, will go down one day in history as the most glorious and valiant demonstration of a nation's life purpose, I cannot forsake the city which is the capital of this Reich. As the forces are too small to make any further stand against the enemy attack at this place and our resistance is gradually being weakened by men who are as deluded as they are lacking in initiative, I should like, by remaining in this town, to share my fate with those, the millions of others, who have also taken upon themselves to do so. Moreover I do not wish to fall into the hands of an enemy who requires a new spectacle organized by the Jews for the amusement of their hysterical masses.

I have decided therefore to remain in Berlin and there of my own free will to choose death at the moment when I believe the position of the Führer and Chancellor itself can no longer be held.

I die with a happy heart, aware of the immeasurable deeds and achievements of our soldiers at the front, our women at home, the achievements of our farmers and workers and the work, unique in history, of our youth who bear my name.

That from the bottom of my heart I express my thanks to you all, is just as self-evident as my wish that you should, because of that, on no account give up the struggle, but rather continue it against the enemies of the Fatherland, no matter where, true to the creed of a great Clausewitz. From the sacrifice of our soldiers and from my own unity with them unto death, will in any case spring up in the history of Germany, the seed of a radiant renaissance of the National Socialist movement and thus of the realization of a true community of nations.

Many of the most courageous men and women have decided to unite their lives with mine until the very last. I have begged and finally ordered them not to do this, but to take part in the further battle of the Nation. I beg the heads of the Armies, the Navy and the Air Force to strengthen by all possible means the spirit of resistance of our soldiers in the National Socialist sense, with special reference to the fact that also I myself, as founder and creator of this movement, have preferred death to cowardly abdication or even capitulation.

May it, at some future time, become part of the code of honor of the German officer - as is already the case in our Navy - that the surrender of a district or of a town is impossible, and that above all the leaders here must march ahead as shining examples, faithfully fulfilling their duty unto death.


Second Part
Before my death I expel the former Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring from the party and deprive him of all rights which he may enjoy by virtue of the decree of June 29th, 1941; and also by virtue of my statement in the Reichstag on September 1st, 1939, I appoint in his place Grossadmiral Dönitz, President of the Reich and Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces.
Before my death I expel the former Reichsführer-SS and Minister of the Interior Heinrich Himmler, from the party and from all offices of State. In his stead I appoint Gauleiter Karl Hanke as Reichsführer-SS and Chief of the German Police, and Gauleiter Paul Giesler as Reich Minister of the Interior.

Göring and Himmler, quite apart from their disloyalty to my person, have done immeasurable harm to the country and the whole nation by secret negotiations with the enemy, which they have conducted without my knowledge and against my wishes, and by illegally attempting to seize power in the State for themselves. . . .

Although a number of men, such as Martin Bormann, Dr. Goebbels, etc., together with their wives, have joined me of their own free will and did not wish to leave the capital of the Reich under any circumstances, but were willing to perish with me here, I must nevertheless ask them to obey my request, and in this case set the interests of the nation above their own feelings. By their work and loyalty as comrades they will be just as close to me after death, as I hope that my spirit will linger among them and always go with them. Let them be hard but never unjust, but above all let them never allow fear to influence their actions, and set the honor of the nation above everything in the world. Finally, let them be conscious of the fact that our task, that of continuing the building of a National Socialist State, represents the work of the coming centuries, which places every single person under an obligation always to serve the common interest and to subordinate his own advantage to this end. I demand of all Germans, all National Socialists, men, women and all the men of the Armed Forces, that they be faithful and obedient unto death to the new government and its President.

Above all I charge the leaders of the nation and those under them to scrupulous observance of the laws of race and to merciless opposition to the universal poisoner of all peoples, International Jewry.

Given in Berlin, this 29th day of April 1945, 4:00 A.M.

Adolf Hitler

[Witnesses]
Dr. Joseph Goebbels
Wilhelm Burgdorf
Martin Bormannhttp://history1900s.about.com/library/holocaust/aa022100a.htm
Hans Krebs

Brought a tear to my eye.
 
Old August 10th, 2004 #15
Mike Jahn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,526
Blog Entries: 3
Default Germany? Germany died in 1945

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
Merely quoting the comment that the German population had as they sat in ruins .

Unlike the ordinary German soldier, and I add that my father was a Gefreiter in the Wehrmacht in WW2 so I declare an interest: the three 'Golden Pheasants' as the German people called Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually killed themselves, rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting - the option that others chose. So much for being Ubermensch or Supermen.

Little Heinrich (Himmler) couldnt even shoot a water pistol properly.

The German people lost out as a result of Hitler and its country is a fragment of what it was. Ask the German people if Hitler is the embodiment of Germany - I know what the clear response will be.
Germany today is a weak piece of garbage and their people allow themselves to be endlessly brainwashed by mass media and submit to minorities. Hitler fought as a soldier in WWI, that's enough. Goering was a flying ace in WWI as well. Since when do you criticize 50 year old men for not winning a war on the front lines?

You obviously think it would be funny for the Allies to put Hitler on trial and for the Jews to gain the pleasure of hanging him. You are clearly not a White Nationalist.

Germany? I couldn't care less about today's sell-out Germany. The REAL Germany died in 1945.
 
Old August 10th, 2004 #16
TheGreenMan
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 997
Thumbs down Points 2,3, and 4 are correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredrik Haerne
JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY


1.Adolf Hitler fought as best he could to defend his country, trying to make it strong through colonies in the east so that it could be independent and a haven for White resistance.

2.Oh yes, Britain and France were "defending Poland" all right.

3.Oh yes, Germany was the aggressor.

4.Oh yes, Germany was the danger to Europe

5.Hitler knew the truth, and his message lives on. Next time the world. Heil Hitler.
Most sensible people will fully agree with points 2,3, and 4.

As for point 1 which you raise: Hitlers fight against Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Holland, Wales , Scotland and England was the type of 'defence' for his country that only a nutcase would make. Hitlers declaration ofWar on the USA, you will argue was attacking the jews in America ? - but most Americans who do not give a stuff about the interests of the jew were targetted too by Hitler with his grandiose declarations. I blame it on his physician Dr Morel and his haemorrhoid physician Dr Brandt for pumping Hitler too full of dope and Heroin.

Hitler's socialist Ally Russia (until the two 'socialist love birds' Adolf and Stalin fell out in 1941 and had a tiff when the disastrous Operation Barbarossa was initiated) - initially only succeeded in jointly destroying the White nation of Poland - due to the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact.

In 1939 in trying to carve Poland up in the name of Socialism; Half of Poland for Hitlers rightwing Socialist Empire, Half of Poland for Stalins leftwing Socialist Empire - both the Soviets and the Nazis underestimated the fighting skill of the Polish people.

2. Oh yes Britain did defend Poland and at least Britain had the balls to do so;
unlike the American Ambassador to the UK who advised Britain to surrender to Hitler, an asshole called Kennedy from that same disastrous Boston clan who was so far up Hitler's Niebelungen or 'Ringpiece', he could probably see the Fuehrers tonsils vibrating up ahead of him?.

Hitler's planned liquidation of the Poles would have been supplemented by planned liquidation of every other poor bugger who was not German. Churchill had the prescience to understand that and did a great job for the people of Britain and with the help of the RAF , postponed Hitler's 'Operation SeeLowe' and prevented the enslavement or liquidation of the English, Scottish and Welsh in the UK.

3.Germany proved it was the aggressor - in Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Crete, Holland, Wales , Scotland and England all got a taste of it, as did Russia Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and other eastern states.

4.Germany (or at least the moustachioed mono-orchidal Morphine addict in charge at the time), proved it was indeed a danger to Europe as the captured Max-Planck Institute research into the German Atom bomb tended to show also.

With potential 'leaders' like the squirty myopic 'little Heinrich' Himmler (whom Hitler himself had stripped of his rank for spinelessness and treason), and fatboy Goering - the whole of Europe sure had a near miss .

One disaster created by Hitler was to enable Communism to enter the heart of Europe, and today we see his indirect legacy - the Paki'isation of Europe.

In all the revolutions from 1917 to 1922,. Communism had only taken a bare toehold in Russia. After Hitlers alliance with Stalin with the Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact and the disaster of what you say was Hitlers 'defence' of Germany; Communism by late 1945 had swept into control in East Germany, the Balkan States, Poland, Czechoslovakia and other European countries. Hitler fucked up big time and lead to the loss of millions of white lives (and nope they werent all jews who took the bullet).

5. If Hitler knew the truth, wouldnt he have had had the balls to go down in a fight hand-to-hand versus the 'Red Beast' invading Berlin, a soldier's death or at least fought to have resisted capture until the last bullet was spent (instead of the Prima Donna's death appropriate for a Morphine addict, of using a bullet on himself instead).

Dont fall into the trap of thinking Hitler was God. He wasnt.

Last edited by TheGreenMan; August 10th, 2004 at 11:27 PM.
 
Old August 10th, 2004 #17
Mike Jahn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,526
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenMan
Most sensible people will fully agree with points 2,3, and 4.

As for point 1 which you raise: Hitlers fight against Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Holland, Wales , Scotland and England was the type of 'defence' for his country that only a nutcase would make. Hitlers declaration ofWar on the USA, you will argue was attacking the jews in America ? - but most Americans who do not give a stuff about the interests of the jew were targetted too by Hitler with his grandiose declarations. I blame it on his physician Dr Morel and his haemorrhoid physician Dr Brandt for pumping Hitler too full of dope and Heroin.

Hitler's socialist Ally Russia (until the two 'socialist love birds' Adolf and Stalin fell out in 1941 and had a tiff when the disastrous Operation Barbarossa was initiated) - initially only succeeded in jointly destroying the White nation of Poland - due to the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact.

In 1939 in trying to carve Poland up in the name of Socialism; Half of Poland for Hitlers rightwing Socialist Empire, Half of Poland for Stalins leftwing Socialist Empire - both the Soviets and the Nazis underestimated the fighting skill of the Polish people.

2. Oh yes Britain did defend Poland and at least Britain had the balls to do so;
unlike the American Ambassador to the UK who advised Britain to surrender to Hitler, an asshole called Kennedy from that same disastrous Boston clan who was so far up Hitlers arsehole he could probably see the Fuehrers tonsils vibrating up ahead of him .

Hitlers planned liquidation of the Poles would have been supplemented by planned liquidation of every other poor bugger who was not German. Churchill had the prescience to understand that and did a great job for the people of Britain and prevented the future liquidation of the English, Scottish and Welsh on the mainland UK.

3.Germany proved it was the aggressor - in Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Crete, Holland, Wales , Scotland and England all got a taste of it, as did Russia Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and other eastern states.

4.Germany (or at least the mono-orchidal Morphine addict Mr Hitler) proved it was indeed a danger to Europe as the Max-Planck Institute research into the German Atom bomb tended to show also.

With potential 'leaders' like the squirty myopic 'little Heinrich' Himmler (whom Hitler himself stripped of his rank for spinlessness and treason), and fatboy Goering - the whole of Europe sure had a near miss .

One disaster created by Hitler was to enable Communism to enter the heart of Europe, and today we see his indirect legacy - the Paki'isation of Europe.

In all the revolutions from 1917 to 1922,. Communism had only taken a bare toehold in Russia. After Hitlers alliance withStalin (THe Ribbentrop-Molotov Pact) Communism by late 1945 had swept into control in East Germany, the Balkan States, Poland, Czechoslovakia and other European countries. Hitler fucked up big time and lead to the loss of millions of white lives (and nope theywerentall jews who took the bullet).

5. If Hitler knew the truth, wouldnt he have had had the balls to go down in a fight hand-to-hand versus the 'Red Beast' invading Berlin, a soldier's death or at least fought to have resisted capture ubtil the last bullet was spent (instead of the Prima Donna's death of using a bullet on himself instead).
Britain cared NOTHING about Poland and neither did France. You obviously don't have a clue what the real purpose of those alliances were. Britain and France created the pacts with Poland to HOLD DOWN German power in Europe. It was a way of keeping Germany weak so that France and Britain could be the big Empires of Europe instead of the Germans. It's all about EGO competition, buddy. Drop the noble British Empire nonsense, no one here is believing it. Oh yes, the "noble" Brits who wanted to keep Italy weak so that the Royal Navy could control the Mediterranean..how selfless of the British.
 
Old August 11th, 2004 #18
Fredrik Haerne
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Green Man, your grasp of this part of history is incomplete. Let's set the record straight.

Quote:
As for point 1 which you raise: Hitlers fight against Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Holland, Wales , Scotland and England was the type of 'defence' for his country that only a nutcase would make.
Only a nutcase would defend himself against the countries that attack him? Then what defense should a non-nutcase make? Should he defend himself against countries that don't attack him while he's under attack?

In case you didn't know, Britain and France declared war on Germany and attacked its borders many times, while waiting for British troops to arrive from the colonies so they could launch a full invasion. If only a "nutcase" would defend himself against Britain and France, what should you do instead when you are attacked by them?

As for Belgium, it had to be taken to get around the Maginot Line, the well-fortified line of cannon France had set up against Germany. Would you prefer to attack such a wall from up front or from the rear? The cannon could not be turned around 180 degrees. And Belgium, by the way, was a de facto British and French ally as everyone knew.

As for Denmark, it was the only route to Norway. And Norway was where Britain was going to launch attacks at Germany from.

His fight against "Wales, Scotland"? Should he only fight England and not its provinces? That'd be hard. Or did you just want more names of places to lengthen your list with?

Here's another tidbit of information: all of France was not taken. Marshal Pétain, the hero from WWI, made peace with Germany, ending France's attack, when the crooked politicians had fled the country. Therefore, the Germans only occupied the northern part, which had industries they desperately needed to defend themselves against Britain, and the coastline in the West, which they had to defend against British invasions. The southern third of the country remained governed by what was called the French State or Vichy France under Pétain. The French State controlled the French empire, ten times larger than European France. French troops and ships fought on Germany's side against the Brits, and against French traitors in the colonies. As soon as Britain had ended its attacks all French territory would be returned to the French State, except of course for Elsass and Lothringen which belonged to Germany. Meanwhile, British airplanes bombed French towns and cities to bits.

As for the attack on Russia, Russia had attacked Germany's ally Romania and cut off the oil imports. An attack on a German ally was definitely cause for a German response. Not to mention that Russia was ruled by a tyranny the likes of which the world had never seen, in case anyone had forgotten. Would it have been better to wait until Russia had nuclear weapons in the fifties?

As for the United States, American ships had repeatedly attacked German ships, a clear act of war. Hitler gave the order to not respond to the attacks, wanting to hold off war, but eventually he had to face the fact that the U.S. was attacking his country's defenses.

Perhaps you didn't know the U.S. was attacking Germany.

Last edited by Fredrik Haerne; August 11th, 2004 at 10:34 AM.
 
Old August 11th, 2004 #19
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,392
Default

Before the outbreak of war in 1939. The French made such an effort to attack Germany’s "West Wall", which was little more than a propaganda label, that German pressure on the Poles could not be relieved. The Poles put up a valiant struggle, only to be stabbed in the back by the Soviet Union, which also murdered some 15,000 Polish officers and buried their bodies at Katyn. if the Poles had a government acting in terms of Polish interests in 1939, they would have made an alliance with Germany, rather than goading Hitler into a war he did not want.

Germans and Poles became enemies, for that is not how they got started in the 20th century. Hitler got along with Marshall Pilsudski, ", but after his death, the Polish government was apparently taken over by those who were Allied stooges and who wished to force war upon Germany, at the behest of the British, primarily. "Poland and the Lies of the Allies" http://www.faem.com/eric/2000/et014.htm"refers to British Foreign Office archives in which the British virtually deeded Poland over to the Soviet Union, before the outbreak of war in 1939.





The next pivotal year was 1941, in which Germany attacked the Soviets, before they could attack all of Europe. Stalin assumed that the German forces were all on the Channel coast, preparing to invade Britain, as suggested by Operation Sealion, but instead, the German forces were massing in Poland, under the Soviets' noses. read "The Icebreaker" http://www.gotterdammerung.org/books...cebreaker.html




"The Icebreaker", Hitler's Germany was supposed to attack Britain, thereby drawing its forces to the Channel Coast, which would have allowed Djugashvili alias Stalin to invade and conquer all of Europe. Instead of allowing that to happen, Hitler used his forces to attack the hordes of the USSR, as was his stated intention in his "Secret Book" which Hitler had written in 1928, but did not publish for obvious reasons, for Hitler was elected Chancellor of Germany in January 1933, and it would have been folly for him to publish his intention of securing farmland from Red Russia!
 
Old August 11th, 2004 #20
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasyurus Maculatus
........
Unlike the ordinary German soldier, and I add that my father was a Gefreiter in the Wehrmacht in WW2 so I declare an interest: the three 'Golden Pheasants' as the German people called Hitler Himmler and Goering didnt have the balls to fight hand to hand with the 'Red Beast'. All three of them eventually killed themselves, rather than having the courage to go down in hand to hand fighting - the option that others chose. So much for being Ubermensch or Supermen.
.............
first off, Hitler proved his balls in the First War as did Goering. I think you know that so we'll skip the exposition of Hitler's daring as a courier and infantryman or Goering's exploits as a fighter ace.

As for Himmler, not the same story and yes he punked out at the end by many accounts.

Now back to Hitler. Elsewhere we have discussed his dedication to Germany and the NS ideal. He was the incarnation of that ideal matter of fact and his totat committment showed right up until the fight was lost and the Red army had over run the positions in Berlin. Hanna Ritsch and Ernst Rudel both offered to evacuate him via emergency landing on Berlin streets and he refused. As a commander he directed defensive positions until the very end. He requited the loyalty of the German soldier not be acting the fool and trying to make a bayonet charge into the arms of the drooling sadists of the NKVD but instead fell on his sword like a Roman of old. I normally dont approve of suicide but in this case his deeds were exceptional and you puking forth of that kosher vomit about him here will not be appreciated.

As for Goering I to was ignorant of his own last deeds prior to his suicide. Please obtain a copy of David Irving's book Nuremberg and read up on this. Goering stood for the trial that Himmler was afraid of; Goering denounced the non-existent "jurisdiction" of this "trial" which was little more than a drumhead courtmartial and execution of a foreign diplomat in violation of the settled laws of war and diplomancy. Say that again: NUREMBERG WAS NOT A TRIAL IT WAS A VIOLATION OF THE EXISTING LAWS OF WAR IN 1945. It was nothing more than the victor executing the foreign chief. It was a setback to a barbaric age of war that threw out centuries of European conventions and customs and even Christian theology and existing conventions such as the Geneva accords and was no better than the Romans marching Vercingetorix through the streets in chains.

But Goering stood up against this illegal humiliation and denounced it and defended his actions as Reichsmarshall and the NS government. Thankfully David Irving for all his faults has told the true story of this. Goering overcame his addiction to morphine and dropped many pounds at Nuremberg and at them time shined again like the hero of old. It's amusing to contrast the true record with the whining of the abjectly apologizing Speer who blamed this that and the next thing on Goering who stood up like a man and refused apologies.

Finally when the whole charade was more or less done, Goering deprived them of the Jewish opportunity to gloat over his hanging by suicide. One wonders where and how he was able to obtain the cyanide capsule and successfully keep it hidden throughtout the trial. Perhaps he had the aid of a merciful US gaurd. WHo knows, that is a mystery. But in spite of our normal disapproval of suicide, in my view his actions were gallant and noble and his suicide excusable.

In a subtle irony, after forty some years of captivity, the unarguably innocent Rudolph Hess also "committed suicide" even though it would seem more likely he was murdered. Another mystery.

Daisy if you cant get Irving's book in Germany, if you live there, you can still read his website. free download available here:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Nuremberg/index.html

Real History conference in Cinci in three weeks:

http://focal.org/speaks/
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.
Page generated in 0.18422 seconds.