Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 25th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Summer Donations Thread

As I said, will do these quarterly. We have a bill coming up middle of August, I really could use your help. Notice that heroic Varg has got the server tweaked to run much more quickly! I'm looking to raise 300k. Wait. I think I got the wrong number there. Yep. I'm actually look to raise $300. Thanks for your help, it is very much needed and appreciated.

Send donations to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

Also...

Last drive a donor sent me a box of books. All of them are are racist classics in very nice condition. This drive I will give away three of them. I'll post the names of the books later today, but basically, if you want to be in the drawing, just make sure your donation includes an address for me to send the book to.

Old July 25th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

3 books I will give away are: Duke's "My Awakening." Duke's "Jewish Supremacism." Wilmot Robertson's "The Dispossessed Majority." All three are in very nice shape. I will select the three recipients two weeks from this Friday, and I would ask only that you confirm here on the forum that the book has arrived. (And I will be sending Heather Blue the "Jesus Never Existed" book before the week is out.)

Old July 25th, 2012 #3
Angel Ramsey
Banned

In the mail next week, boss. Should reach you by Saturday.

Old July 25th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Angel! I appreciate it very much.

Old July 25th, 2012 #5
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Thanks, Angel! I appreciate it very much.
My pleasure, don't send the book. I don't want you spending your money. We have an extensive book collection. Send it to someone more worthy.

Old July 25th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
My pleasure, don't send the book. I don't want you spending your money. We have an extensive book collection. Send it to someone more worthy.
Ok, will do.

Yes, I have all these books the guy sent myself, except one, which I had given away. I try always, if I come across classics at bookstores, to buy doubles and give them to people, particularly young people. Like I gave away, to a college kid science major, a copy of Baker's "Race." Turned a young woman on to Cuddihy the other day. If she can handle the high language (it is the 'hardest' book I've ever read - ever), I think it will bring her a long way to our position.

Old July 25th, 2012 #7
Fred O'Malley
Banned

I'll be getting it out next week, should be there in plenty of time.

Old July 26th, 2012 #8
Fenria
Self imposed ban

I'll get a $20 in the mail to you next week. Don't need a book. I'd rather see these books go to the young who need to learn the nuts and bolts of what we think and why.

Old July 26th, 2012 #9
America First

Alex tell me what the best or LOL fake name and reuturn address you ever received in the mail ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 26th, 2012 #10
Squarehead Chris

I guess my first post didn't take.

I'm one of the few lucky people who still happens to have a few loose dollars rattling around.

I'll fling some at you as soon as I can Alex.

Chris

Old July 26th, 2012 #11
Horseman

Next week $55 goes out to you. that's $50 for you, and 5$ P&H for the book

EDIT: actually I had $55 in my wallet now, so it's going out right now (if you don't get it, then a postal worker stole it)

Last edited by Horseman; July 26th, 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Old July 26th, 2012 #12
Rick Ronsavelle

Default I'd be glad to help but

I have 40 bucks a month after basic expenses for gas, clothes, and anti-oxidants (vitamins)

nigga poor

Old July 26th, 2012 #13
zoomcopter

Quote:
Ok, will do.

Yes, I have all these books the guy sent myself, except one, which I had given away. I try always, if I come across classics at bookstores, to buy doubles and give them to people, particularly young people. Like I gave away, to a college kid science major, a copy of Baker's "Race." Turned a young woman on to Cuddihy the other day. If she can handle the high language (it is the 'hardest' book I've ever read - ever), I think it will bring her a long way to our position.
Great book, Prof Kevin McDonald owes him a great deal.

Old July 26th, 2012 #14
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

$30 on its way, Alex.

Gil

Old July 26th, 2012 #15
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
As I said, will do these quarterly. We have a bill coming up middle of August, I really could use your help. Notice that heroic Varg has got the server tweaked to run much more quickly! I'm looking to raise 300k. Wait. I think I got the wrong number there. Yep. I'm actually look to raise $300. Thanks for your help, it is very much needed and appreciated.

Send donations to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501
I'm good for half. $150 cash went out today in a card. If we don't have enough when the bill comes due, PM me and I'll take care of it.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 26th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Old July 26th, 2012 #16
Brooklyn Rick

Sending something soon, Alex

Old July 26th, 2012 #17
AJG
Holohoax Survivor

Recommended method of donating from Canada? Money in a card in an envelope with no return address? Or do I not need to be paranoid about addressing something to you with my name and address attached?

Old July 26th, 2012 #18
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJG View Post
Recommended method of donating from Canada? Money in a card in an envelope with no return address? Or do I not need to be paranoid about addressing something to you with my name and address attached?
I put a return addy and my name without worry.

Old July 26th, 2012 #19
Hunter Morrow

Gonna send some dollars tomorrow. 10 or 20 bucks. Only because you don't beg incessantly.

Old July 26th, 2012 #20
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

Quote:
Last drive a donor sent me a box of books. All of them are are racist classics in very nice condition. This drive I will give away three of them. I'll post the names of the books later today, but basically, if you want to be in the drawing, just make sure your donation includes an address for me to send the book to.
Alex, I don't need anymore books as I have plenty.

I'm sending you my copy of 'Unbroken Warrior' by Magnus Soderman and Henrik Holappa.

Gil

Thread