Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 5th, 2012 #1
John in Woodbridge

Default Why I hate pigs

Yep. Got another fine from one of these fucking jerks. So what was I pulled over for? I'll have to backtrack a little bit.

I do quite a bit of traveling for work so I'm in the car quite a bit. I'm not crazy about the sun bearing down on you so I like tinted windows. In Virginia they allow for very little tint. My previous car had legal tint. The front windows it was like having no tint at all. When I tinted my current car, I told them match it up with back windows. This was still very light tint.

Anyways I left an account and ended up on a heavy traffic, slow moving road. There was an unmarked police car ahead of me. He pulls to the side, lets me pass and then pulls behind me. I then see the light go on and I'm thinking "you got to be fucking kidding me". I pulling to the parking lot and the cop comes to my window. He looks like a real cretin. He says "you look familiar have I pulled you over before?" and I say "I don't think so". He tells me my windows look too dark and put the tester on the window and then gave me the ticket. About a $150 fine. Thank you officer.

Especially with how obscene the costs of tickets nowadays this feels completely like being mugged. That is exactly what it is. Just because those assholes have a badge doesn't mean what they are doing is right.

http://www.libertariannews.org/2011/...y-i-hate-pigs/

Cops are tax feeders who put protection of private property on the bottom of their to-do list.

Compare private security guards, like those who work in bars, malls and banks, to police officers to see what I am talking about. Security guards only care about protecting private property and they will get fired if they do a bad job of it. Private security must strive for customer service or they will go out of business. Private security is voluntarily funded and is held accountable by the market.

Private security must not only provide a high level of customer service, they must also regulate their costs and numbers to the needs of the community they are serving. For example, if the market in a given community can only support a handful of private security guards, there will only ever be a handful of private security guards. The number of private security guards will never explode to the point where there is a ten to one ratio of citizens to private security guards.

Contrast these facts with the police who act like pirates, running around robbing people for going 10 over the speed limit, crossing a street outside of a crosswalk, or failing to put on a turn signal. If the police acted like firemen, where they only came out when called for by the public, they might not be so bad. But that is not how the police operate today. Today, they are nothing more than glorified pirates in pretty costumes. They are insulated from prosecution by the courts. They are insulated from competition by the law. They exercise a monopoly over violence.

The police forces of America are completely unfamiliar with the terms “competition” or “customer service.” They view the public as a farmer would view his dairy cattle; something to be milked for resources. The police care for the public in the same way a farmer cares for his cows. The farmer needs to make a living off the resources his cows provide him, so he generally treats them in a humane fashion, if only because he doesn’t want to harm his future earnings. But the farmer has absolutely no respect for his cattle. The farmer doesn’t try to please his cattle as a waiter tries to please his customers to gain a tip. If a cow was to disobey the farmer’s wishes, no matter what those wishes may be, the farmer would have no compunction about slapping the cow around or stunning it with a cattle prod.

Why should the police be allowed to run around taking peoples’ money through fines and levies if the people they are taking the money from have victimized no one?

Consider if the police acted like firemen, and only came out when called, what would happen in the circumstance of someone speeding on the highway. If someone was speeding excessively, yet harmed no one through their speeding, absolutely nothing would happen. No one would be fined, no property would be damaged, there is no victim to file a claim, life would continue on as normal for everyone.

Now consider if someone was speeding and they hit someone. Would there be a victim to call the police? yes. Would bystanders willingly call the police and tell them there was an accident? Of course! So we can assume that the police would show up and help. Is it appropriate for the police to extract some punishment for violating the rules of whatever private road the accident happened to occur on? yes. Is it appropriate for the victim to sue the speeder for driving recklessly and damaging his property? yes. So why is having a cop ticket people for speeding (or whatever other violation you can think of) when there is no victim a more rational way of deterring bad behavior than if they only came out when called?

Isn’t the threat of a lawsuit and a fine for creating an accident just as much of a deterrent against speeding as a speed trap? Is the public so dense that they need multiple layers of deterrence and laws to keep them from engaging in bad behavior? I say no.

The police serve themselves first and the State second, they do not serve the public at all. Service to the public must necessarily be something that is voluntarily funded by the public, where the public volunteers money to pay for their own protection. People would not dream of paying for poor service in a restaurant; it is ridiculous that the public should have to pay for poor service from police.

Old October 5th, 2012 #2
Fred O'Malley
Banned

John, you look familiar to me too, you look just like that fucker who bushwhacked poor Trayvon Martin.

Old October 5th, 2012 #3
John in Woodbridge

LOL! That cheered me up a bit.

Old October 5th, 2012 #4
Jimmy Marr

I see you list yourself in two locations; ZOG prison and Woodbridge. Makes me think of Lorton, which I just googled and see that it's now closed?

If you want to reduce visibility into your car, without making it look like a pimpmobile, just swallow your pride and stop washing your windows.

I learned that from a detective in Annandale, so it's not like they're dumb about it, but I doubt they'll ticket you for it.

Old October 5th, 2012 #5
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

I've been pulled over twice, in two different states for "window tinting" that is too dark.

It's factory tint.

I drive a completely custom painted/airbushed car, so I guess they think I've "pimped" my window tinting as well. Haven't gotten a ticket yet, but every time I'm pulled over (for several bullshit reasons) they always end up asking who painted the car.

Fucking Cops.

Old October 6th, 2012 #6
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The nigs and spics have always used tint to hide illegal activity. They ruin it for everybody.

Old October 6th, 2012 #7
Jimmy Marr

Once you develop a nice protective level of dust and grime on your car's glass, you'll want a few pairs of polarized wraparound fishing glasses in a variety of shades to cut down the resultant glare.

These are cheap, effective, and also obscure a large portion of your face:

Amazon.com: Solar Shield Fits-Over Sunglasses - SS Polycarbonate II Yellow / SOLAR SHIELD II YELLOW POLYCARBONATE LENSES: Clothing Amazon.com: Solar Shield Fits-Over Sunglasses - SS Polycarbonate II Yellow / SOLAR SHIELD II YELLOW POLYCARBONATE LENSES: Clothing

I'm not suggesting this because I think you are involved in anything illegal. I'm suggesting this because you are ostensibly pro-White, and that in itself can make you a person of interest to certain other people (not just cops).

My point is that you (we) need to be proactive about counter-surveilance. Exploit opportunities to gather intelligence about the activities of people who are of interest to us.

Once you start doing this, you'll begin to appreciate why you wouldn't want a vehicle with noticeably tinted glass following you around.

Whether you're a plainclothes cop or not, it doesn't necessarily mean you're an asshole when you prevent this. It could just mean that you value your life, realize you have enemies, and insist on being the watcher rather than the watched.

Make the $150 you lost today pay you dividends down the road.

Old October 6th, 2012 #8
yami

I took the tinting off an old pickup, due to the harassment at the inspection station. I generally like to avoid contact with pigs; due to there inability to protect the community, and are employed solely for extortion. So, while it was a pain in the aurche to get the stripper, and scrape the shit off. At least window tint doesn't draw attention to pigs. As Jimmy Marr has posted, if you let normal biuldup of 'natural film' to glaze the glass, it's pretty difficult to see inside while you are cruising.

Old October 6th, 2012 #9
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Where I live, the judges throw out window-tint cases on a regular basis.

For one thing, we have many out-of-state tags running around, because our local economy is pumping out jobs. If a car has an out-of-state tag, the local fuzz can't ticket that car for tint, because they are not empowered to enforce the laws of other states.

Because of it, the judges feel that our folks are being discriminated against. So they throw out all tint cases. The cops have stopped ticketing tint infractions.

There could be an "Equal Protection" case brought in federal court, since cops use limo tint but citizens are denied. That is clearly an equal protection violation.

Old October 6th, 2012 #10
littlefieldjohn

Where I reside there's a lot of 'tinted' cars, and as to the kwap's batmobiles, forget about trying to see inside of one, the windows are complete blackened.
('they can see you but you can't see them, so don't try too hard or else you'd look 'suspicious.' I guess that's part of the idea.
I don't know what the traffic code is here but I assumed it was relaxed or is just ignored.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; October 6th, 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Old October 6th, 2012 #11
John in Woodbridge

A growing number of angry motorists say the City of Chicago is unfairly ticketing cars with tinted windows, and they suspect money is the motive.

Illinois last fall joined 38 other states with a new law that allowed a specified level of tint in front and passenger-side car windows. But the evidence that convinced those 39 state legislatures was apparently not enough for Chicago, which is relying on the concept of Home Rule to enforce its own ordinance outlawing tinted front windows.

Shortly after the Illinois law took effect, the city's fine for having tint increased 10-fold: from $25 in 2008 to $250 in 2009.

State Rep. Suzie Bassi (R-Palatine) sponsored House Bill 3325 and says the calls started coming in to her office shortly after the new law took effect on Oct. 30, 2009.

"It's not like suburban people, who want this tinting for EPA needs and skin cancers issues -- they can't just take it off when they come in to the city," she said. "So there are folks who have already gotten tinting on their windows, who came in to the city, had dinner in the city, and walked out with a $250 ticket."

Dave Krause, a professional tinter who worked with Bassi on trying to convince law enforcement on the wisdom of allowing some tint in car windows in Illinois, says Illinois State Police embraced the concept after one demonstration.

"There are a lot of reasons to protect the interior of your vehicle: for heat protection and a medical issue, to cut out UV rays, protect yourself from skin cancer," he explained.

Driver Mike Twedell said he's been hit three times on two of his cars; a $750 ding that leaves him suspicious that the city is desperate for revenue and considers tinted windows an easy target.

The Chicago Police Department disputes the notion the fines are just a revenue-enhancer for the city.

In a statement, the department said that tinted windows "pose a real safety risk for officers and the general public. An officer needs to be able to see inside a vehicle when conducting a traffic stop."

Still, the numbers are compelling:

When tint violations cost $25, the city brought in $736,000 in related fines. When fines jumped to $250 a pop, the city reaped $2.6 million in the same category.

Bassi calls the fines "outrageous," and says $250 is the most-expensive ticket allowed in the city.

Home rule does give a municipality broad power to enact its own laws, but can be taken too far.

Defense attorney Thomas Glasgow said he believes the fight over tinted windows is one where the city has crossed a line.

"It has no merit and it is unconstitutional because the uniform traffic code, by its own terms, is to be uniformly applied throughout the state. There are not to be variances, in various regions," he said.

Most of the drivers interviewed by NBC Chicago that appealed their tickets eventually lost their cases. Legal experts say the city probably will not back off the heavy ticket fine unless ordered to do so by a judge.

Cars registered in other cities and even other states could get hit with the ticket. The police department admits that none of its officers are equipped with tint meters. Instead, it's up to an officer's discretion when a ticket is appropriate.

Police say they will not ticket vehicles with factory-installed tint on back windows, commonly found on SUVs and minivans.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...#ixzz28XMEoVYN

Old October 6th, 2012 #12
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
"An officer needs to be able to see inside a vehicle when conducting a traffic stop."
How does this work for trucks and panel vans?

Those poor police! I mean, they just never know what they're getting into, do they? All automobiles should be made of transparent materials, for the sake of public and police safety!

Quote:
"Instead, it's up to an officer's discretion when a ticket is appropriate."
That's like giving a monkey a banana and telling him to save it for later.

All kidding aside, why should you have to be seen inside your automobile? It's the action of the automobile on the road and its license plate that need be visible. Do you have to be seen inside your home? That's the next step.

The small number of nigger criminals who use heavily tinted windows to obscure their niggerness and criminality becomes the rule for all.

It's right out of the Liberal Playbook, and part of a larger trend to eliminate any form of anonymity and privacy from public and private life. The focus on revenues is merely a diversion.

Old October 6th, 2012 #13
Rick Ronsavelle

The issue is not if cops can see in- it is; can the driver see well enough to drive?

Old October 6th, 2012 #14
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
The issue is not if cops can see in- it is; can the driver see well enough to drive?
No, cops worked for this law, viewing it as an identity issue. They were exempted from the law, in clear violation of Equal Protection.

Old October 6th, 2012 #15
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
I've been pulled over twice, in two different states for "window tinting" that is too dark.

It's factory tint.

I drive a completely custom painted/airbushed car, so I guess they think I've "pimped" my window tinting as well. Haven't gotten a ticket yet, but every time I'm pulled over (for several bullshit reasons) they always end up asking who painted the car.

Fucking Cops.
Awesome! I think I have seen you tooling around.

Old October 6th, 2012 #16
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Awesome! I think I have seen you tooling around.

Goddambit, that thar auto mo beal looks saweeeet! I wish mine looked that good.

All I did was steal Steven L Akins' van, and rock around in it!

Old October 6th, 2012 #17
N.B. Forrest

Law 'n' order Virginia pols are all for whatever the cops want: itz the only state in which radar detectors are banned, for example. Guvner Bob O'Donnell caused a stir when he said he agreed with the pigs who're salivating at the prospect of employing drones. Why? Because they used them effectively when he was in the Army (he's a retired colonel)....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Thread