Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2018 #1641
Phaedrus
Aryan race erudite philoso

Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

Quote:
DONALD TRUMP: We went after Iraq, they did not knock down the World Trade Center. It wasn’t the Iraqis that knocked down the World Trade Center, we went after Iraq, we decimated the country, Iran’s taking over, okay.

But it wasn’t the Iraqis, you will find out (((who))) really knocked down the World Trade Center. Because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis, okay? But you will find out.

But when I look at a guy (sic) like Lindsey Graham, you’ll end up being over in that war forever, you’ll start World War Three.

Old October 13th, 2018 #1642
Amerikaner
Deplorable

Twin Towers engineer blamed himself after 9/11

Quote:
“The towers were designed [to withstand a] 707,” the largest commercial airliner that existed in the 1970s, Robertson, 90, told The Post. “A low-flying, slow-flying 707 heading for Idlewild.” But on 9/11, two fully-fueled 767s sparked fires that weakened the Twin Towers’ support systems beyond anticipation.

Old January 1st, 2019 #1644
Alex Linder
Administrator

bunch of related documents hacked from a UK law firm. hackers attempting ransom

https://dailystormer.name/dark-overl...rael-did-9-11/

Old January 4th, 2019 #1646
Robbie Key

They've uploaded a small part of all the documents, can be found on Steemit:

https://steemit.com/thedarkoverlord/...or-cyber-cache

Interesting snippet from link above posted by Amerikaner:

The documents – which were immediately scrubbed from Reddit, Pastebin and Twitter – are available for download on Steemit at the time of writing.

Exciting to see what people make of the release.

Old February 15th, 2019 #1647
Alex Linder
Administrator

inside job or outside job is meaningless when you're talking about jews, who are honeycombed thru the USG

http://www.unz.com/article/911-was-an-israeli-job/

Old February 15th, 2019 #1648
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I can think of no better symbol of that reality than the marriage of Ted and Barbara Olson. Ted Oslon, after having defended Bush in the disputed 2000 election, had been rewarded with the post of Solicitor General (he also defended Dick Cheney when he refused to submit to Congress Enron-related documents). Barbara was a famous CNN reporter, but before that, she was born Barbara Kay Bracher of Jewish parents, educated at Yeshiva University School of Law, and hired by the legal firm WilmerHale, of which Jamie Gorelick, a future member of the 9/11 Commission, was also a member, and whose clients include powerful Israeli firms like Amdocs, a digital communication company charged with spying for Israel in the United States. On September 11, 2001, Barbara Olson alledgedly was on flight AA77, from which she made two telephone calls to her husband. Her calls were reported on CNN in the afternoon, and contributed to crystallize some details of the official story, such as the “box cutters” used as only weapons by the hijackers. Repeatedly invited on television shows after 9/11, Ted Olson frequently contradicted himself when questioned about the calls from his wife. In a 2006 report, the FBI identified only one call from Barbara Olson, and it was an unconnected call lasting 0 seconds. Like all other reported phone calls from desperate passengers (including the famous “Hi, Mom. This is Mark Bingham”), Barbara’s call was simply impossible, because the technology required to make high-altitude phone calls was not developed until 2004.[3]
Jesus Christ. i had no idea barbara olson was a jew.

ungoddambelievable

Old February 15th, 2019 #1649
Alex Linder
Administrator

With Goldberg and Bremer, we have reached the upper level of the conspiracy, comprising a number of influential Jewish personalities, working inside and outside the U.S. government — super-sayanim, so to speak. The most representative of those outside government is Larry Silverstein, the real estate shark who, with his partner Frank Lowy, leased the Twin Towers from New York City in the spring of 2001. The head of the New York Port Authority, who granted Silverstein and Lowy the lease, was none other than Lewis Eisenberg, another member of the United Jewish Appeal Federation and former vice-president of AIPAC. It appeared that Silverstein had made a disastrous deal, because the Twin Towers had to be decontaminated for asbestos. The decontamination process had been indefinitely postponed since the 1980s because of its cost, estimated at nearly $1 billion in 1989. In 2001, the New York Port Authority had been all too happy to shift responsibility to Silverstein.

Immediately after acquiring the Twin Towers, Silverstein renegotiated the insurance contracts to cover terrorist attacks, doubling the coverage to $3.5 billion, and made sure he would retain the right to rebuild after such an event. After the attacks, he took his insurers to court in order to receive double compensation, claiming that the two planes were two separate attacks. After a long legal battle, he pocketed $4.5 billion.

Old February 15th, 2019 #1650
Alex Linder
Administrator

Larry is a lucky man: as he explained in this interview, every morning of the week, he had breakfast at the Windows on the World on top of the North Tower, but on September 11th, he had an appointment with his dermatologist.

Old February 15th, 2019 #1651
Alex Linder
Administrator

After reaching this conclusion in JFK-9/11, I had the satisfaction of finding that Victor Thorn, in a book that had eluded me (Made in Israel: 9-11 and the Jewish Plot Against America, Sisyphus Press, 2011), had already expressed it in harsher terms: “In essence, the ‘9-11 truth movement’ was created prior to Sept. 11, 2001 as a means of suppressing news relating to Israeli complicity. By 2002–2003, ‘truthers’ began appearing at rallies holding placards that read ‘9-11 was an inside job.’ Initially, these signs provided hope for those who didn’t believe the government and mainstream media’s absurd cover stories. But then an awful realization emerged: The slogan ‘9-11 was an inside job’ was quite possibly the greatest example of Israeli propaganda ever devised. […] The mantra, ‘9-11 was an inside job’ is only partially true and is inherently damaging to the ‘truth movement’ because it shifts all attention away from Israel’s traitorous assault against America. […] Leaders of these fake 9-11 groups know the truth about Israel’s 9-11 barbarity. Their willingness to perpetuate or cover it up ultimately makes them as guilty and vile as those who launched the attacks. There are no degrees of separation in this matter. It’s a black-and-white issue. Tell the entire truth about Israel’s Murder, Inc. cabal, or sleep in the same infected bed as these murdering dogs lie in. […] Faux conspiratologists complain about the government and news sources not telling the truth, yet they’ve erected an utter blackout on data regarding Israel and 9-11.”

Old February 15th, 2019 #1652
Alex Linder
Administrator

There is, for example, the missing gold in the WTC basement : $200 million were recovered from the estimated $1 billion stored: who took the rest? But that is nothing compared to the $2.3 trillion that were missing from the accounts of the Department of Defense for the year 2000, in addition to $1.1 trillion missing for 1999, according to a televised declaration made on September 10th, 2001, the day before the attacks, by Donald Rumsfeld.

Old July 4th, 2019 #1653
Freddy Ford

Top-notch video about 9-11; almost 5 hours long:

September 11: The New Pearl Harbor

https://archive.org/details/Septembe...NewPearlHarbor

Old September 19th, 2019 #1654
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There is, for example, the missing gold in the WTC basement : $200 million were recovered from the estimated $1 billion stored: who took the rest? But that is nothing compared to the $2.3 trillion that were missing from the accounts of the Department of Defense for the year 2000, in addition to $1.1 trillion missing for 1999, according to a televised declaration made on September 10th, 2001, the day before the attacks, by Donald Rumsfeld.

I think we can guess who took the majority of the Gold, Alex. I do remember reading an account of one Woman who worked in the WTC back then. She was behind in her work so one morning of 911 she decided to catch up. She arrived at around 4Am to find the car park blocked by trucks. Standing around the were Black clad military guys armed with serious looking weapons.

Others were loading what she thought were Gold Bars onto the Trucks. She suddenly had a very bad feeling about this and slipped her car into reverse gear, turned around and drove home, skipping that days work. She should have bought a lottery ticket, because that was her lucky day!

Old September 21st, 2019 #1655
Bernie

I was a contributor to this excellent forum over a decade ago and lamented its decline as it eventually just ran out of steam. Over the past few weeks there have been observations on a study of 911, rather, the HOW of 911 by a German Physicist, Prof Heinz Pommer who was completely unaware of the 'Veterans Today' findings of about five years earlier which I describe below.

Below is my layman's attempt at explaining the Veterans eventual findings in simple, plain english.

As preposterous as it seems, I believe when this is finally investigated the old Soldiers, at ‘Veterans Today’ will be proven right, no doubt about it. About five years ago they concluded Nukes, stolen in the hundreds from the US military decades earlier were converted to mini-nukes and set up six floors below ground in the granite bedrock of Manhattan underneath the 22,000 Gallon liquid Freon Gas tanks of the air-conditioning system of the Towers.

They claim the demolition trick was to set up the small nukes in a ‘shape charge’ manner, so the blast wave takes the line of least resistance, which was UP, along the Lift shafts and stairwells. Those buildings had completely sealed windows from top to bottom. When the Airliners ‘punctured’ the buildings at about level 80, it lessened the resistance of air so the ferocious blast wave from below is contained in the steel mantle of the building until it arrives at the only large escape holes, (courtesy of the Airliners) and bursts into the atmosphere outside. Meanwhile on its way up it has destroyed and weakened everything in its path. Imagine a rifle bullet or cannon shell, explosion occurs in a steel chamber and the projectile follows the line of least resistance. Exactly what happened on 911.

This might explain how a 'lake' of molten steel remained live for nearly three months into a New York winter, so hot it would melt the soles of work boots. And it might explain the gigantic hole which I estimate at about half an acre and up to 30 or 40 meters deep. Take a good look at the hole. Pictures of this have almost been completely purged from the internet. Note the 'swirls' of the granite indicating it had once been liquified. There was no hole before 911 and now there's a huge hole?

But there's more........There's an attached image of the completed WTC replacement with the two streams of blue light shining skywards. They are not there for some Architects creative flight of high Art. They serve an important function:

It seems after a nuclear explosion there is often a peculiar phenomenon. It is a strange and eerie BLUE LIGHT which can emanate skywards from ground zero. This is called (I think) the Cherenkov syndrome. I suggest the cunning as shythouse rats who did this were aware of the blue light so they decided to negate any inexplicable blue light by making certain people could see more than one.

The giant hole today is covered by a large pool of water. Water is a well known absorber of radiation. Say no more. For those interested in the latest exchange between the Vets and the German scientist it is here:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...rimes-of-9-11/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-14-38-Tower-4-Site-September-2008.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	10483   Click image for larger version

Name:	911-legacy.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	10484   Click image for larger version

Name:	Giant Hole under WTC after 911i.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	10485   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pool at 911 site today.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	10486  

Old March 29th, 2020 #1656
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
bunch of related documents hacked from a UK law firm. hackers attempting ransom

https://dailystormer.name/dark-overl...rael-did-9-11/
I've got some bad news... or so it seems

"The last mention of TDO activity came in January 2019, when TDO leaked data law firm handling cases related to the September 11 attacks."

https://rootdaemon.com/2019/12/18/me...ted-to-the-us/

Old March 12th, 2021 #1657
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

I don't think anything could be more damaging to the (((Deep State))) than to continue supporting and promoting this organization (even if we have to use government run websites to do so):

https://www.ae911truth.org/

For the first time in history, a steel framed skyscraper (WTC 7) fell due to fire. I guess magic happened on that day, or the use of incendiaries.

Old March 12th, 2021 #1658
Paul Anthony
Banned

jewsign

For the record I NEVER believed the official story of September 11, 2001. I was actually living in Morrisville NY when it happened.

..A small group of illuminati/jews benifited. These same bunch of financial criminals are behind the 'covid119' scam!!

..We the goyum suffer as always!!!

Old February 13th, 2022 #1659
Dawn Cannon

Default "Biden" unfreezes Afghan funds

Biden signed an executive order Friday allowing $7 billion in frozen assets from Afghanistan's central bank to eventually be distributed inside the country and to potentially fund litigation brought by families of victims of the September 11 terror attacks, senior administration officials confirmed Friday.

The funds, held in the US, were frozen following the collapse of the central government in Kabul in August. Half the remaining assets -- $3.5 billion -- could go toward providing relief inside the country, where fears of mass starvation have taken hold in the months since the Taliban took over.
The remaining $3.5 billion will be made available for terror victims, who have been fighting in court for compensation using the frozen funds. Their claims will still be litigated by a judge, and senior White House officials said unfreezing the money was a necessary legal step in order for claimants to have their day in court.

"We plan to consult widely in the coming months, including with the Afghan community, about the governance and use of the funds we are seeking to release steal," an official said.

Families of 9/11 victims have been pursuing financial compensation from the Taliban for years and renewed their efforts following the group's takeover of the country last year and the subsequent freezing of the Afghan assets. The Biden administration has been weighing how to proceed for months. The officials said that the $3.5 billion remaining in the US will be "subject to the ongoing litigation by US victims of terrorism."

Biden's decision to split the frozen funds is drawing some scrutiny, including from a group representing 9/11 families that argues all relatives of victims, not just the ones currently suing for compensation, should be allowed access to the frozen money.

"All family members of those killed on 9/11 in the terrorist attacks must be treated equally. Anything short of equitable treatment for and among the 9/11 families as it relates to these frozen assets is outrageous," said Brett Eagleson, the son of a 9/11 victim, in a statement.

Meanwhile, there's an outcry among activists who say allowing any of the frozen assets to go to 9/11 families is wrong, since no Afghans perpetrated 9/11 and the money belongs to the Afghan people, who had no role in the attack.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/02/11/p...aid/index.html

Old September 11th, 2022 #1660
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)
Default 9/11 Thermonuclear demolition

I find German physicist Heinz Pommer and Dr Jim Fetzer do the best jobs at explaining all the witnessed phenomena:

9/11 A Nuclear War Crime, Solving the 9/11 contradictions. Presentation by scientist Heinz Pommer - YouTube

https://911history.de/

Very fascinating - he mentioned the words nuclear egg - pressure chamber (it's more of a nuclear reactor meltdown explosion phenomenon, rather than a bomb); he talked about filters to minimize radiation contamination. In other words, he describes a perfect method for nuclear demolition of extremely large buildings (which we undoubtedly witnessed). It's unfortunate that they made the technology a clandestine thing used for self-espionage, as I'm sure many demolition companies around the world would prefer using it.

And here's Professor Emeritus, Dr James H Fetzer's 2022 9/11 anniversary presentation:

The Raw Deal - 9/11 From A to Z! (9 September 2022)
https://www.bitchute.com/video/8K4RBJR7yaA0/
I'm JSmithwick in the comments section

I feel much better understanding the entirety of the mechanism as the nanothermite (alone) idea didn't really explain all the witnessed phenomena - here I am on SF talking about it as Unconditioned Canuck: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t92.../#post15847181.

Here are Jim Fetzer's 2020 and 2021 presentations on the nuclear demolition idea:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dXcC96cHz1s9/
https://jameshfetzer.org/2021/09/rds...-james-fetzer/
https://jameshfetzer.org/2020/09/on-...a-time-warp-2/

Last edited by John Smithwick; September 11th, 2022 at 04:02 PM.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread