VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 10th, 2015 #21
john-connor
Banned

Default Mud sharks and coal burners beware.

http://irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2013/...rs-beware.html Mud sharks and coal burners beware.
The July 2003 issue of the American Journal of Public Health published a massive study of spousal homicide. It was conducted by 18 experts in the medical field. The study states “Femicide, the homicide of women, is the leading cause of death in the United States among young African American women aged 15 to 45 years.” Most women are murdered by a male partner.

According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. Now that's a pretty scary statistic. Would you not expect that to be emblazoned over the door of every church, social club, and media outlet?

Of course you wouldn't.

The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.

Source: J A Mercy and L E Saltzman. Fatal violence among spouses in the United States, 1976-85.. American Journal of Public Health: May 1989, Vol. 79, No. 5, pp. 595-599.

Old July 10th, 2015 #22
Zorost

Comments deleted on the jewtube vid
From what people have said, that is like throwing paint on the Mona Lisa.

The Ramzpaul vid had some good ones though:

"Burn the coal, pay the toll."

"Just because she wanted a black dick, doesn't mean she wanted a matching eye."

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post

Here are some more things to look forward to for Emma:

1. Poverty

A few more things to look forward to:

Gonorhea:
I wonder why white women are so much more likely to get gonorhea than white men... perhaps because we know not to be attracted to wildebeests?

Quote:
The alleged attacker, bodybuilder Francis Usanaga...
Who's a naga? U is!

[Sorry, couldn't resist]

What are the 2 signs of a mudshark in love?

A hickey and a black eye.

Old July 10th, 2015 #23
Olaf Menes

Diversity= Mudshark Monocle wearer.

Old July 12th, 2015 #24
john-connor
Banned

Default Viral domestic violence video: Ex-partner admits violently shoving Emma Murphy

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/v...hy-686108.html Viral domestic violence video: Ex-partner admits violently shoving Emma Murphy

PreviousNext

12/07/2015 - 12:11:51Back to Ireland Home

The man whose ex-partner accused him of punching her in the face in a viral video this week, has admitted that he did use violence against her.

In an interview published today, Francis Usanga said: “I lost the head and basically pushed her straight in the face. I shoved her in the face. It was a real forceful shove in the face. I connected with her face.

"I didn’t use a fist. I didn’t use a fist to punch her you know, because if I think I used a fist to punch her, even though she was severely damaged, I think her face would have been…”

He then cuts off, before adding: “It was uncalled for, I don’t condone it.

“It was very hard. I pushed her really hard in the face. It was so quick that it would have been the strongest part of my hand, it was with an open hand.

“It was more of a push, a real hard push. It was pretty violent and there’s no excuse at all and I’m extremely sorry for that.”

Usanga added in the interview with the Sunday World newspaper: “No man should hit a woman. It was a situation where I was in the wrong”.

In the video uploaded this week to facebook and YouTube, Emma Murphy had a visible black eye, which she claimed was caused when her now-ex partner Usanga hit her. She describes finding out he had been cheating on her with a woman who is now pregnant.

When she went to confront him, she says he hit her in the face.

(Scroll down for Emma Murphy's interview with 98FM).

The powerful video has been viewed almost six million times, has attracted international attention and has generated thousands of likes and comments, with many praising Ms Murphy’s courage in coming forward.

(If you can't see the video above, you can view the YouTube footage below)

Old July 12th, 2015 #25
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
The powerful video has been viewed almost six million times, has attracted international attention and has generated thousands of likes and comments, with many praising Ms Murphy’s courage in coming forward.
They seem to be selectively not mentioning the many many deserved comments calling her the disgusting mudshark she is.

Old July 13th, 2015 #26
john-connor
Banned

Default Bring forth the cleansing hellfire

http://irishsavant.blogspot.ie/2015/...-hellfire.html Bring forth the cleansing hellfire
Many of you will have seen the viral Youtube whingefest from Irish coal-burner Emma Murphy. She suffered the fate of most coal-burners, to wit, domestic violence and then abandonment after her sperm donor became a.......'father' once again. This time with another local woman. RamseyPaul has done a great video on it in his own inimitable style.

He cites the example of a guy who got eaten by alligators in Texas. Despite prominent signs and a local woman warning of the dangers he nonetheless decided to swim with the alligators, ending up as their main course for that day. RamseyPaul points out to Emma how utterly predictable this was, adding that as a White women partnering and having children with a black man she incurred an equally predictable risk. (Of violence and abandonment, not being eaten. Although given Africans' culinary preferences one never knows).

There is one difference however. The dangers to this man of swimming with alligators was made absolutely clear, and he should have known anyway. I don't have much sympathy for Emma Murphy (as with this mudshark) but in partial vindication I ask how she could have known of the dangers inherent in mudsharking. Everything she'd have learned from school, TV, cinema, newspapers, politicians and possibly her sixties-era guilt-ridden parents would have conditioned her to see black men as wondrous, intelligent and cool, sensitive loyal lovers and devoted family men.

A day of reckoning beckons for those foisting this poison on our people.

Old July 13th, 2015 #27
john-connor
Banned

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-31371577.html 'It's complete lies' - Brave Emma Murphy rejects ex-partner's apology

Emma Murphy was struck by Francis Usanga during a row

An Irishwoman who publicly accused her former partner of domestic abuse has called his apology “complete lies”, saying he has made no attempt to contact her or his children since admitted using violence against her.

Old July 13th, 2015 #28
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
Comments deleted on the jewtube vid

Comments are still there man. Check the video on Emma Murphy's channel posted above. Massive amount of thumbs down and racial comments. She may of deleted some but she can't possibly stop the shit storm that is coming down on her for her mudsharking. I love Youtube, one of the few places on the web where you can still say what you want in the comment section. They would stop it if they can, but they can't. The site is too big.

Old July 15th, 2015 #29
john-connor
Banned

Default FULL interview - fitness instructor Usanga admits violent attack

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/the-full-interview WATCH: The
TV3 star Francis Usanga today admits on our exclusive video that he DID hit girlfriend Emma Murphy in the face.

Gardai are due to question the fitness instructor over the violent incident that resulted in Emma posting a video about her shocking injuries online that soon went viral.

The full interview is in today’s Sunday World – and here is the exclusive video of the interview that can be seen nowhere else.

Old July 15th, 2015 #30
john-connor
Banned

Default Emma Murphay's abusive negroid boyfriend speaks out

Old July 15th, 2015 #31
Hugh
Holorep survivor

What a racist she is.
Why hasn't she yet moved to equatorial Africa?
She should put aside her Eurocentric ideas of what life should be like, and embrace Black culture.
Look at her clothing, her home, a complete rejection of the rich depths of Black culture.
Clearly she is possessed by evil spirits and needs a black witchdoctors help urgently.

What she needs is a mud hut, cows urine to wash in, some powdered faeces which turns slimy in the heat giving her body that rich, dark colour, picaninnies underfoot, chickens to eat the insects in the grass roof of her home, and occasionally a visit to the witchdoctor to cast out evil spirits.

1:00 onwards

Tags
coal burners, mud shark, mud shark misery

Thread