VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 9th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Fogeys Young and Old: the Conservative Mentality

These are free associations around what comes to mind when you think of conservatism, posted here to shows that the entire FEEL of conservatism is such that nothing winning can come out of it - or even wants to.

sadly shaken head- 'they know not what they do' (jebus)

the ubiquitous 'o tempura, o morels' - (roman whinger) absolutely detestable

they'd rather tut than fight

niggling remonstrators

Old September 9th, 2011 #2
Rick Ronsavelle

Can one imagine these conservatives taking a lead pipe to the head of the actual enemy? They are one notch removed from psychosis. Do they even believe in self-defense? Would they freeze if twenty mexicans jumped over their back fence?

Old September 10th, 2011 #3
Mike Parker

Possibly my earliest memory of a decrepit conservative, dating back to Agronsky & Company:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_J._Kilpatrick

Last edited by Mike Parker; September 10th, 2011 at 11:29 AM.

Old September 10th, 2011 #4
Armstrong
Banned

Alex, you need to try the Log Cabin meetings. You'll find they're not so uptight and you'll feel right a home. They'll be able to straighten you out about 'Conservatism'.

Old September 12th, 2011 #5
Hunter Morrow

I think my image is the typical one, the stereotypical one of a prominent GOP member: A really old, cranky white guy, who was moderately successful but didn't quite strike it rich or make the big time.

He lived comfortably when America was more than 90 percent non-Hispanic white, but he threw it all away for a job with a 401k plan and a gold watch when he retired.

Now the country is a multikult cesspool, a problem which the elderly scold never does anything constructive about. Instead he spends his time cashing checks from talk show appearances and newspaper editorials.

He wags his finger in feigned, righteous indignation at the youth and those evil, evil leftists. Meanwhile, he is a collaborator with the forces he supposedly hates, and he detests youth that are now born into a race war and White nations in decline due to their flaming incompetence.

I picture a bunch of 70 year old businessmen criminals with sagging jowls. They are saying how it really is a great thing that the illegals do the jobs America won't, and boy don't they have good Christian values? Say, how's the stock market doing?

Old September 12th, 2011 #6
John Shepard
Commander

I wish I remembered the link or name of a youtube video I recently saw.

The old bastard in it sums up conservatism in its entirety.

-beer gut
-cheesy american flag t-shirt
-ugly baseball cap
-elderly unkept white beard and hair (ok not unique to conservatism but it does represent the old uncool nature of conservatism the past its prime-ness)
-mouthing his worthless opinions with true reactionary stupidity and over emotional non thinking gusto like he really knew it all and no one could tell him any differently, the typical stupid set in their ways type old man as opposed to the open mindedness exhibited in the truly intelligent

The old man just exhibited the sickly weakness of conservatism the not getting it ness of it, the flabbiness of it. The type of utter stupidity and lack of awareness that allows a human being to watch Glenn Beck and come away NOT thinking that he's a lowlife disingenuous sack of Jew shill shit but a decent American and all around good guy.

The kind of idiot that gets a chub for war whenever he hears about them evil mooslims but wouldn't bat an eyelid if someone were to inform him about the Jews murder of American servicemen aboard the USS Liberty.

The type thats pro life when it comes to babies but is more than happy to send other's family members off to die for Israel and Halliburton's bottom line whenever the media Jews and Zionist Christ dullards begin beating the war drums and shouting the war scare propaganda loud enough.

Thread