Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 1st, 2017 #1
Robert Ransdell

Default Wondering If Making False Claims About Wages Is Illegal

Thought this might be of interest because I doubt that the city where I live is the only place it is happening.

I was mulling over the idea of taking on a second job during the holiday season as I have seen many adverts claiming that several locations/companies are paying $15 to $18 an hour for seasonal workers.

Wouldn't you know it that the billion dollar conglomerate Amazon, run by Jew boy Bezos is making blatantly false claims about their seasonal pay rates.

They have plastered all over this area as well as online that they are hiring seasonal full time workers for $18 an hour with overtime wages being at $27 an hour. Pretty good right?

Figuring that I would inquire about whether or not this was accurate I chose not to take the time to apply online and checked first with their "hiring station" which is near one of their giant warehouses in Hebron KY. It was not possible to call and inquire as the site does not have a listed phone number (for good reason I suppose).

Upon inquiring I found that there were no $18 an hour jobs being offered at all, it appeared like I was speaking in an alien toungue when I mentioned this. No speciality labor position, nothing. So the fact that their ads say "up to $18 an hour" are still deceptive as there was literally nothing offered at that rate. I went in skeptical thinking that only reserved speciality jobs had that rate, no they simply were not in existance according to the person at the desk I spoke with. How can this not be false advertising, bait and switch, tactics being employed.

Found that the highest pay rate available was at $15 an hour, this was for one particular full time night shift, the company, this site, evidently has 10 hour shifts over 4 days. The other night shifts were less money, something like $14 an hour I recall. All of the day shifts I was told were at $12.25 per hour, that is only 2/3 of what they are advertising all over, on TV, signs all over the roadways, and on the Internet.

I spoke with someone I know about it later and they said they worked there a full 2 years ago and claimed that they made $12.25 an hour working there back then. So that means there is no holiday increase for people looking for work.

I could only smile because I know the company is owned by a kike, crazy as all hell that it would be deceptive in its practices.

Funny thing, I went next door to a staffing agency that was open and inquired there on if they had anything that was $15 or more, they said no. After telling the lady about my experiance at the Amazon place she became animated. Not only have many people come by relaying their disappointment with being decieved by the advertising by Amazon of $18 an hour jobs, the plaza where the hiring station is according to her was violating their lease by even allowing Amazon there, I guess they are assured of no competition in their lease, that was interesting, she also said the parking there was a mess because of it.

I was just interested in whether or not there were any other stories of this sort anyone had to share. I wonder whether or not one could win if they were to sue Amazon or some other company for falsely advertising wages for jobs?

I actually by total chance and luck found a second job for $16 an hour, well at least I have a sheet which states that and it came through contacting a place by chance that was not even advertising. It is only $16 until just after Christmas but it will be great if it turns out to be legitamate. Easy job too, have worked there before, kind of the same situation, a second job to add income but back then it was for $11 hr. I do remember the place had a hell of a time keeping employees when I was there before, thought it was weird because the job was so easy, maybe the pay hike is to keep people. If the pay is as advertised I will be happy to work there during the holidays.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Last edited by Robert Ransdell; November 2nd, 2017 at 12:05 AM.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Thought this might be of interest because I doubt that the city where I live is the only place it is happening.

I was mulling over the idea of taking on a second job during the holiday season as I have seen many adverts claiming that several locations/companies are paying $15 to $18 an hour for seasonal workers.

Wouldn't you know it that the billion dollar conglomerate Amazon, run by Jew boy Bezos is making blatantly false claims about their seasonal pay rates.

They have plastered all over this area as well as online that they are hiring seasonal full time workers for $18 an hour with overtime wages being at $27 an hour. Pretty good right?

Figuring that I would inquire about whether or not this was accurate I chose not to take the time to apply online and checked first with their "hiring station" which is near one of their giant warehouses in Hebron KY. It was not possible to call and inquire as the site does not have a listed phone number (for good reason I suppose).

Upon inquiring I found that there were no $18 an hour jobs being offered at all, it appeared like I was speaking in an alien toungue when I mentioned this. No speciality labor position, nothing. So the fact that their ads say "up to $18 an hour" are still deceptive as there was literally nothing offered at that rate. I went in skeptical thinking that only reserved speciality jobs had that rate, no they simply were not in existance according to the person at the desk I spoke with. How can this not be false advertising, bait and switch, tactics being employed.

Found that the highest pay rate available was at $15 an hour, this was for one particular full time night shift, the company, this site, evidently has 10 hour shifts over 4 days. The other night shifts were less money, something like $14 an hour I recall. All of the day shifts I was told were at $12.25 per hour, that is only 2/3 of what they are advertising all over, on TV, signs all over the roadways, and on the Internet.

I spoke with someone I know about it later and they said they worked there a full 2 years ago and claimed that they made $12.25 an hour working there back then. So that means there is no holiday increase for people looking for work.

I could only smile because I know the company is owned by a kike, crazy as all hell that it would be deceptive in its practices.

Funny thing, I went next door to a staffing agency that was open and inquired there on if they had anything that was $15 or more, they said no. After telling the lady about my experiance at the Amazon place she became animated. Not only have many people come by relaying their disappointment with being decieved by the advertising by Amazon of $18 an hour jobs, the plaza where the hiring station is according to her was violating their lease by even allowing Amazon there, I guess they are assured of no competition in their lease, that was interesting, she also said the parking there was a mess because of it.

I was just interested in whether or not there were any other stories of this sort anyone had to share. I wonder whether or not one could win if they were to sue Amazon or some other company for falsely advertising wages for jobs?

I actually by total chance and luck found a second job for $16 an hour, well at least I have a sheet which states that and it came through contacting a place by chance that was not even advertising. Easy job too, have worked there before, kind of the same situation, a second job to add income but back then it was for $11 hr. I do remember the place had a hell of a time keeping employees when I was there before, thought it was weird because the job was so easy, maybe the pay hike is to keep people. If the pay is as advertised I will be happy to work there during the holidays.
It is a type of breach of contract potentially, yes.

It would fall not only under employment law but contract law.

My take on it, not an Atty and not giving advice:

You went there in 'good faith' looking for the $18 and hour job.
The advertisement was what you based 'good faith' or 'reliance' on, that element has to be there for it to be a valid contract.
If there never was such a job, then it is 'fraudulent misrepresentation'.

The problem with suit: you have to have suffered damages. Gas going there, cancelling plans to go that caused you detriment (another job offer you didn't take cuz you went down there), etc. If there are no damages, the courts don't care.

...But they would care about them doing this as a Company.

You can report it to the AGs office of the State, the BBB, local consumer protection agencies, and the Fed Trade Commission.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #3
Shaw Ratcliffe

You can spot lots of similar lies about wages in job offers in Poland.
Always "up to xxPLN +appreciation bonus"

Old November 2nd, 2017 #4
Crowe

Amazon is a pretty shitty place to work at, anyway. They got a distribution center I worked at for a couple weeks in Lexington, KY. This was about 10 years ago, and I made something like $11.00/hr.

It might be worth doing for a couple weeks to a month, if you really need the money. But it's extremely boring, monotonous work, with lots of token diversity in positions they don't belong. Loads of faggots, dykes, trannies, niggers, misc foreign invaders from a variety of countries, etc. You see the kinda scum you might not see in the rest of your everyday life. A lot of people might say that's typical of a lot of places, but not really at most of the places I've worked. Most of the above groups are excluded from most of the places I've worked at, because they don't like getting hot/cold/dirty/cut/bruised, and occasionally burned on the job. Pure hell for a squirrely little queer, I'd imagine. But Amazon is hell for me.

Old November 2nd, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Amazon is a pretty shitty place to work at, anyway. They got a distribution center I worked at for a couple weeks in Lexington, KY. This was about 10 years ago, and I made something like $11.00/hr.

It might be worth doing for a couple weeks to a month, if you really need the money. But it's extremely boring, monotonous work, with lots of token diversity in positions they don't belong. Loads of faggots, dykes, trannies, niggers, misc foreign invaders from a variety of countries, etc. You see the kinda scum you might not see in the rest of your everyday life. A lot of people might say that's typical of a lot of places, but not really at most of the places I've worked. Most of the above groups are excluded from most of the places I've worked at, because they don't like getting hot/cold/dirty/cut/bruised, and occasionally burned on the job. Pure hell for a squirrely little queer, I'd imagine. But Amazon is hell for me.
Yes, they use other companies to staff Amazon warehouse jobs as well many times, and there have been at least a couple of successful wrongful death suits against them. Very bad deaths. One man was drug along a conveyor belt, and a woman was killed when heavy boxes fell on her after a shelf was hit with a pallet jack. Many deaths like that in those jobs. Night staff are most at risk since they are doing dangerous stuff on auto pilot while tired.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:

Just today I saw an ad on televitz for the Amazon warehouse in Reno/Sparks saying they pay up to $15/hour. The horror stories about the place abound. I also saw an ad pop-up on my computer for the Home Despot supply chain which featured a nice picture of a mooslim female complete with hijab.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 3rd, 2017 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Yes, they use other companies to staff Amazon warehouse jobs as well many times, and there have been at least a couple of successful wrongful death suits against them. Very bad deaths. One man was drug along a conveyor belt, and a woman was killed when heavy boxes fell on her after a shelf was hit with a pallet jack. Many deaths like that in those jobs. Night staff are most at risk since they are doing dangerous stuff on auto pilot while tired.
A good portion of the people working there came in stoned. There were lots of people with bloodshot eyes. That's the sorta stuff that happens in a workplace when you're running 10-12hr shifts at boring jobs. People take it upon themselves to do whatever is necessary to make passing the time easier.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
A good portion of the people working there came in stoned. There were lots of people with bloodshot eyes. That's the sorta stuff that happens in a workplace when you're running 10-12hr shifts at boring jobs. People take it upon themselves to do whatever is necessary to make passing the time easier.
I remember hearing one of the Amazon warehouses in KY the county makes them pay to have an ambulance stationed there because of all the calls they get from people passing out from getting overheated in their warehouses that get hot during the summer.

These job ads don't shock me. A lot of jobs ads you see posted are fake jobs. Companies simply post the ads to make you think they're hiring but there really is no job or it's only for internal candidates.

If I'm working in a factory, warehouse, or a job that has machinery I DONT want to be working around muds that could get myself killed. I don't want Pedro running into me with a forklift because he's drunk or learned to drive like that in Mexico.

Most jobs have shitty pay unless it's government, skilled trade labor, doctor or accounting. I actually thought about going for another degree in accounting because they make big $ but then saw the requirements most states have in order just to become a CPA after college.

Down here in Floriduh it is VERY hard to find a job that pays $15 an hour. I see jobs advertised for $12 an hour range that require a bachelors all the time here in FL. If you want to make over $10 an hr in SWFL you better have a degree.

Also, regarding advertised wages, if you do get he job offer then it's like shopping for a car to haggle on the wage because they always wanna jew you down and lowball you.

If you're looking for a part-time gig I'd look into Costco. It's retail but they pay pretty good for retail and I hear they treat you better than places like China-mart and such. It's pretty hard to get hired on there though because their turnover is low for retail because people don't quit as often from there.

For holiday employment I would avoid Macy's though. They always do these huge hiring binges in oct for seasonal help. The pay is near min wage and they will only get you 3 to 8 hours a week until black Friday then from then until Christmas you will get more hours only to get hardly any hours after new year and then they usually let everyone go. Waste of time work. I did that once.

Old November 3rd, 2017 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Just today I saw an ad on televitz for the Amazon warehouse in Reno/Sparks saying they pay up to $15/hour. The horror stories about the place abound. I also saw an ad pop-up on my computer for the Home Despot supply chain which featured a nice picture of a mooslim female complete with hijab.
I worked for Home Depot 12 years ago. A shitty place to work for. They paid like shit then and the pay I hear is even worse now. Literally start you near min wage.

They did pay good at one time. If you worked there 25 years ago you made good money. They actually had sales associates who knew their stuff well. Now when you go in there good luck finding one and most of them are clueless and belong working at Burger Koon.

They treat their employees like shit so most white men who know their tools get up and leave once they find better employment or get tired of being treated like shit.

Thread