VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2017 #1
Stronza

Default Transsexual wins silver medal in World Competition 90+ kg division

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/transgen...05-gzzloz.html

"A former top male lifter, Hubbard has attracted international headlines since making the decision to compete as a woman, something she is entitled to do under International Weightlifting Federation and International Olympic Committee rules.

Her rivals have expressed unease at a perceived advantage, an argument echoed by the Australian Weightlifting Federation after the Commonwealth Games selection was confirmed."

The photo at the link doesn't do him/her justice. I watched the competition and this transsexual competitor is tall, has men's legs, male pattern baldness and the whole ball of wax. All of the girls in this weight division have sloppy, female-type excessive weight commonly found in 90 kg+ women. How a real girl, an American, won, I can't figure out. Fortunately, the winner was a likeable sort.

Old December 6th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/transgen...05-gzzloz.html

"A former top male lifter, Hubbard has attracted international headlines since making the decision to compete as a woman, something she is entitled to do under International Weightlifting Federation and International Olympic Committee rules.

Her rivals have expressed unease at a perceived advantage, an argument echoed by the Australian Weightlifting Federation after the Commonwealth Games selection was confirmed."

The photo at the link doesn't do him/her justice. I watched the competition and this transsexual competitor is tall, has men's legs, male pattern baldness and the whole ball of wax. All of the girls in this weight division have sloppy, female-type excessive weight commonly found in 90 kg+ women. How a real girl, an American, won, I can't figure out. Fortunately, the winner was a likeable sort.
From the article:
"..Hubbard had to demonstrate her testosterone levels were below a certain threshold for 12 months before representing New Zealand.."

That's interesting, but I would thing muscle mass was bigger, too and might not all 'dissappear' after the testosterone levels were lowered. That would only effect new muscle mass I think. And a head taller than all the others, bigger in general, gives an advantage I'd think.

Shehe reminds me of Rush Limbaugh for some reason.

Look how pissed the other girls are, lol:

Old December 6th, 2017 #3
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Look how pissed the other girls are, lol:

Notice the only one smiling is the shitskin. She's laughing at our idiocy. Heck, I would be too.

Old December 9th, 2017 #4
Shaw Ratcliffe

Haha, what a loser.
Too weak to win as a male.
Just like Fallon Fox.

Old December 10th, 2017 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Give everyone a gold for participating

With today's 'everyone is a winner' bullshit I am surprised there are even competitions anymore.

Thread