VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2009 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Exterminate the Jews - a Question Seeking Answers

You know that I believe the correct policy toward the jews is to exterminate them; I believe that is the only rational and effective response to their collective attempt to genocide our White race. My question here, though, is whether I am the first in European history to propose this solution. Answer the question if you can, and use quotations if possible

More...

Old December 16th, 2009 #2
albion

Default Occidental Dissent

Hunter Wallace:
2.) I’ve done my share of condemning people. In this case, I would rather persuade. If Linder is to be condemned for anything, it should be for advocating extermination of the Jews. However, that subject wasn’t raised in the interview.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...ex-linder-iii/

Old December 16th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Hunter Wallace:
2.) I’ve done my share of condemning people. In this case, I would rather persuade. If Linder is to be condemned for anything, it should be for advocating extermination of the Jews. However, that subject wasn’t raised in the interview.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...ex-linder-iii/
Yeah, I've seen that. Condemnations don't interest me. The fact that neither Hunter nor anyone else even dare consider the option is the relevant point. There is no solid argument against extermination, but if they undertook to try to make one...they'd arrive at the same conclusion, which would threaten their status or some other personal interest. On some level they know that, so they take refuge in tut-tuttery. I'm dead serious: Hunter and the rest acknowledge the jews are doing things that will lead, and are intended to lead, to our genocide, so there's no reason, a priori, to write off an equally strong response, and every reason to think counter-genocide is simply bringing a gun to a gunfight. Then you have history, which is replete with failed attempts to deal with jews. Which leads directly to my conclusion. The jews intend our genocide. No matter what measure we employ to stop them, they will call it genocidal - so what the heck? Exterminating the jew is pure Brimley oatmeal: the right thing to do.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 07:25 AM.

Old December 16th, 2009 #4
McKinley
coast to coast WN

It appears that this Wallace dude needs to get some stronger wrist.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 16th, 2009 #5
Mike Parker

MacDonald traces out a nice scenario in which Jewish participation in media and culture is limited to their share of the population. What struck me is if we had the power to impose that on them, we'd also have the power to kill them. MacDonald's idea is inherently unstable: there have been quotas on Jews before, and Jews managed to appeal to philo-Semites and get them undone. Expulsion has the same problem: there will always be a Jared Taylor among us who says it's not the Jews, it's the racial egalitarians, or a Sam Francis who says it's not the Jews, it's the managerial elite, and the "good Jews" will be let back in, and they'll be on their best behavior for a month or two, and then it all starts over. They can't come back from the dead.

Old December 16th, 2009 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
MacDonald traces out a nice scenario in which Jewish participation in media and culture is limited to their share of the population. What struck me is if we had the power to impose that on them, we'd also have the power to kill them. MacDonald's idea is inherently unstable: there have been quotas on Jews before, and Jews managed to appeal to philo-Semites and get them undone. Expulsion has the same problem: there will always be a Jared Taylor among us who says it's not the Jews, it's the racial egalitarians, or a Sam Francis who says it's not the Jews, it's the managerial elite, and the "good Jews" will be let back in, and they'll be on their best behavior for a month or two, and then it all starts over. They can't come back from the dead.
You got it. MacDonald is going to receive some upbraiding in coming weeks. He chickened out of a debate on the Jim Giles show yesterday.

Mike, post a link to KM's scenario you mention, if you have it handy. I've only seen the OD thread on KM's interview w Giles.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 08:12 AM.

Old December 16th, 2009 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I have a filling that these book worms don't get that if you are fighting for your life you don't fight back half assed. If you don't put your whole ass into it you will perrish.

Look at how Germany is ran now. They held back on the Kikes and now the Kikes rule that country.

Our forefathers played softball with the Yids in this country now look at the mess we are in.

Maybe us dummies are not so dumb after all, if we can figure it out and the book worms soon to be bird food can't.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Last edited by McKinley; December 16th, 2009 at 08:36 AM.

Old December 16th, 2009 #8
Mike Parker

I misstated it but that's what I thought he was getting at here:

The Culture Of Critique

Conclusion: Whither Judaism and the West?

Quote:
Thus the ideal situation of absolute equality in resource control and reproductive success would certainly require a great deal of monitoring and undoubtedly be characterized by a great deal of mutual suspicion. In the real world, however, even this rather grim ideal is highly unlikely. In the real world, ethnic groups differ in their talents and abilities; they differ in their numbers, fertility, and the extent to which they encourage parenting practices conducive to resource acquisition; they also differ in the resources held at any point in time and in their political power. Equality or proportionate equity would be extremely difficult to attain or to maintain after it has been achieved without extraordinary levels of monitoring and without extremely intense social controls to enforce ethnic quotas on the accumulation of wealth, admission to universities, access to high status jobs, and so on.

Because ethnic groups have differing talents and abilities and differing parenting styles, variable criteria for qualifying and retaining jobs would be required depending on ethnic group membership. Moreover, achieving parity between Jews and other ethnic groups would entail a high level of discrimination against individual Jews for admission to universities or access to employment opportunities and even entail a large taxation on Jews to counter the Jewish advantage in the possession of wealth, since at present Jews are vastly overrepresented among the wealthy and the successful in the United States. This would especially be the case if Jews were distinguished as a separate ethnic group from gentile European Americans.

Old December 16th, 2009 #9
George Witzgall

this thread is retarded. firstly, the jewish people are a uniquely brilliant and energetic race which deserves to live. secondly, that you, an impotent outcast of mainstream society, are calling for their extermination.. it's like a mouse telling a cat to his face about his plans to exterminate all cats.

Old December 16th, 2009 #10
Hunter Wallace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
There is no solid argument against extermination, but if they undertook to try to make one...
I shouldn't have to tell you that murdering innocent people is immoral.

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs

Old December 16th, 2009 #11
John Cassidy
Homeward Yankee

Default Innocent of what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Wallace View Post

Innocent of what?

Old December 16th, 2009 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
When did the jews become innocent? When they sicced the Niggers on us or when they told White girls that fucking Niggers is the coolest thing ever?

Kentckyanna True News

Old December 16th, 2009 #13
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Thumbs up

Gas them all

Old December 16th, 2009 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Morality...?
The elimination of kikenvermin is solely a matter of hygiene.

Old December 16th, 2009 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Morality is for the in-group, not enemy vermin.

Old December 16th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Morality...?
The elimination of kikenvermin is solely a matter of hygiene.
Bingo!, we have a winner.

Old December 16th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev View Post
Gas them all
Do you believe in the myth of the NS gas chambers, Zev?

Old December 16th, 2009 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
When did the jews become innocent? When they sicced the Niggers on us or when they told White girls that fucking Niggers is the coolest thing ever?
The conservatives, trapped by their bogus G_odd concept, can't get past treating the team attacking them as individuals. Strangely enough, though, they have no problem treating as collectively guilty those who fight back as a group against those outsiders. Double standard, itz. Loser standard, itz.

In-group good.

Out-group(s) bad.

That's the survival morality.

If you want to discuss what's immoral, as Hunter does, then look at the beam in your own eye. Look at the practices allowed on your own site. On OD, you can call someone an infomer, a jew, with no evidence. At VNN, our moral standard for in-groupers is higher. You have to stand behind your words here. We don't let known liars, child molesters and undercover Canadian cops post at will. Nor do we defend homosexuals. Our critics should consider raising their standards.

Old December 16th, 2009 #19
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Endlosung fur Judenfrage

Death is too kind of a punishment for the crime of having been born a Jew. The punishment must fit the crime. Only a lifetime of confinement in Israel surrounded by nothing but other Jews will atone for their birth. Of course, a massive ghetto wall will seal off the country. Zionism is the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

Any other solution will be attacked as inhumane. The Jew lovers are disarmed when we Zionists want to send them home to get them away from anti-Semites and holocau$T Deniers. They have whined "Next year in Jerusalem" for 2,000 years . I say "This year in Jerusalem".

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; December 16th, 2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: typo

Old December 16th, 2009 #20
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Do you believe in the myth of the NS gas chambers, Zev?
They are no myth. I was gassed my self at least six times.

Tags
final solution

Thread