VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 31st, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default WTC Demolitions: Bollyn Thread

This thread will contain my notes on WTC demolitions called '9/11' in coventional propaganda. We'll begin with notes on Christopher Bollyn's "Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World" (2012).

Molten Metal

[...] In the summer of 2002...I wrote an article about the seismic data that showed unexplained spikes occurring at the beginning of each collapse.

In my research into the removal of the rubble, I learned from one of the contractors and a demolition expert that molten metal had been discovered at the bottom of the rubble pile in the lower basement levels. This molten metal was described to me as "molten steel" by Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction of Flushing, New York, and Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc., of Phoenix, Maryland.

The molten steel was found "three, four, and five weeks later, when the rubble as being removed," Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was also found at WTC 7, the 47-story bulding owned by Larry Silverstein, which collapsed mysteriously in the late afternoon. Loizeaux said, "If I were to bring the towers down, I would put explosives in the basement to get the weight of the building to help collapse the structure."

The molten metal found beneath the rubble was clearly important evidence that could explain how the towers were brought down. Because each tower was held up by 47 huge core columns, there had to be an explanation for what caused these columns to fail. The official explanation that fires had caused the floor trusses to give way failed to explain what happened to the core columns. To explain the extremely quick collapse of the core columns, the seismic spikes and molten metal seemed to be very important clues. (pp. 16-17)

More:

Steven E. Jones, a professor of physics at Brigham Young University (BYU) in Utah, contacted me in the summer of 2005 and asked me what I had learned about the discovery of molten metal at the World Trade Center. I told Jones exactly what Peter Tully and Mark Loizeaux had said about the discovery of molten iron in the basements of the Twin Towers and Building 7. After studying the reports and photographs of molten metal, Jones had been able to obtain some fragments of the metal. He concluded that the fragments were primarily iron and possible evidence that Thermite had been used to demolish the buildings.

Encouraged by his research, I visited Professor Jones on the campus of BYU in the spring of 2006. From Provo, Utah, I then traveled by train to the University of California at Davis where I met with Professor Thomas A. Cahill, an expert on airborne particles. Dr. Cahill had conducted a study of the particles contained in the thin blueish smoke that rose from the rubble for nearly four months after 9-11. Cahill's air sampling began on October 2 and continued until late December 2001, when the last fires were finally extinguished.

Asked why it took so long to begin a scientific evaluation of the air contamination that accompanied the destruction of the World Trade Center, Dr. Cahill said he had assumed that there were scores of agencies and scientists monitoring the air quality in New York City after 9-11. "I assumed it was happening, I could not believe it was not," Cahill said. "The EPA [Environmental Protection Agency] did nothing."

Cahill's work revealed the presence of extremely small metallic aerosols in unprecedented amounts in the plumes coming from the burning WTC rubble. Most of the particles in these plumes were in the categories of ultra-fine and nano-particles: from 0.26 to 0.09 microns. The extraordinarily high level of ultra-fine aerosols was one of the most unusual aspects of the data, Cahill said. "Ultra-fine particles require extremely high temperatures," he said, "namely the boiling point of the metal."

Since scientific data supports the theory that some form of Thermite was used to destroy the towers, the question is how it got onto the 81st floor of the south tower, where large amounts of molten metal were seen falling before the collapse?

The official final report of the fires does not explain what was on the 81st floor, which seems odd because this is the floor, leased by Fuji Bank, into which the airplane crashed. A former employee of the bank came forward and told me that the bank had reinforced the floor in 1999 to support a very heavy load of computer back-up batteries. "The whole floor was batteries," he said, "huge battery-looking things." They were "all black" and "solid, very heavy" things, which had been brought in during the night. They had been put in place during the summer prior to 9-11, he said. But were they really batteries? "It's weird," he said. "They were never turned on."

So, what really was on the 81st floor of the South Tower? What was in these heavy "battery-looking things"? Were they batteries, or were they Thermite? And is it more than a coincidence that both planes flew directly into secure computer rooms in both towers and that both spectacular explosions showed evidence of Thermite-produced white smoke? (pp. 17-19)

Tags
9/11, christopher bollyn, solving 9-11, wtc demolitions

Thread