VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 11th, 2017 #21
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
just have high IQs.
If that, chinks and the other slant eye'd yellow niggers see nothing wrong with cheating.

In fact they considered it a right.

Old October 11th, 2017 #22
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
If that, chinks and the other slant eye'd yellow niggers see nothing wrong with cheating.

In fact they considered it a right.

Correct.

That is why I keep pressing the point that the chinks, by nature/DNA, are a sneaking, lying, cheating, greedy race of cruel unempathetic assholes.

Chinks do not really considers any of their qualities to negative.

Chinks see their natural qualities as ones they developed in a Darwinian battle for survival.

Of course the chinks would not say it this way, but if they were honest about there nature, they would not be chinks.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

Old October 11th, 2017 #23
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
So, Hillary-the-witch went to Beijing and promised the Commies that they could send those dollars back to the USA by buying US properties. What a great solution (for the Jews and Wall Street bankers) All of those billions would be spent in the USA by selling America to the Red Communist Chinese enemies. And protecting them from patriotic American questioning.

Not just properties in the USA, but Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.

There are companies in China that assist chinks in buying foreign properties.

And the chinks then rent the properties to Aryans. Effectively, Aryans are paying foreigners to live in the homeland his ancestors fought and died to for.

And when this sneaky lying greedy chink assholes do live in the West, the immediately start lecturing Aryans on the meaning of justice, equality, democracy, etc. even though these chinks, nor any of the ancestors over the last "5,000" years, ever thought of any of these things.

Fuck, chink social media is full of chinks, who have never been to the West, telling each other how the Aryans are racist, xenophobic, anti-refugee, etc without the slightest feeling of hypocrisy.

Old October 11th, 2017 #24
Serbian

Quote:
That statement is retarded for multiple reasons. One of which is:

Why are the kikes trying to shut down free speech on the Internet?

Could it be so that Aryans cannot discuss how the kikes are weaponizing subhumans, like the chinks, to achieve their objective of Aryan genocide?

So in response to the kike's efforts stop the Aryan from discussing how the kike's are planing to achieve its objective, the Aryan should stop discussing the kike's objective. At least until the kike's stop trying to stop the Aryan discussing the issue. Once the kike's stops trying to stop the Aryans from discussing the kike's strategy, the Aryan can start discussing the kike's objective again.

This type of "thinking" and "logic" and the fact its get so many positive thumbs is an indication of the echo chamber and virtue signaling and circle jerking that goes on here at VNN.

Back to bitching about green niggers and badge fags ...

China didn't bomb and occupy my country in support of muslim terrorist subhumans. Your nation Jew.S.A did.

China isn't occupying and preventing jew wise nationalism in Europe. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China doesn't support Israeli hegemony in the Middle East. Your country Jew.S.A does.

China isn't conducting anti Russian policy and blaming Russia for everything. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China isn't going around the world starting wars for jews. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China isn't a hypocrite engaged in disgusting moralizing to others. Your country Jew.S.A is.

And we can go on and on and on....

Nobody Cares About North Korea (Except Jews)

https://dailystormer.ph/nobody-cares...a-except-jews/

Now go fuck yourself ok..

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; October 11th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.

Old October 11th, 2017 #25
Serbian

The issue of mass Chinese immigration into White countries is part of the Jewish and White race traitor politicians problem, no matter how much you try to shift blame onto the Chinese government.

I have no problem with the Chinese government, and I fully support North Korea.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old October 11th, 2017 #26
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Is the problem (in your mind) so simple that you cling to simplicities?
You guys are simple (by which I mean, fucking retarded), so you take a complicated thing and make it simple.

That's the problem. You don't understand anything about China or the jew problem either, if your posting here is any indication.

I resent misinformation more than anything. That's my issue with your shitposting. Don't you get that ... ?

Quote:
Fuck, chink social media is full of chinks, who have never been to the West
Perhaps so, but you haven't been to China.

And what - you have a problem with Chinese people who haven't been to the West ... ? Is that not what we want in the first place, that they specifically don't come to Western countries ... ?

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; October 12th, 2017 at 01:54 AM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #27
Crowe

The Chinese government puts the interests of its own country first. Something that every White country should also be doing, but isn't doing. Even after Chump got elected, and after running an "America First" campaign, the government's M.O. is still "Israel First".

Trying to deflect attention away from the jew and onto 'chinks' - makes you an enemy agent.

Old October 12th, 2017 #28
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
China didn't bomb and occupy my country in support of muslim terrorist subhumans. Your nation Jew.S.A did.

China isn't occupying and preventing jew wise nationalism in Europe. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China doesn't support Israeli hegemony in the Middle East. Your country Jew.S.A does.

China isn't conducting anti Russian policy and blaming Russia for everything. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China isn't going around the world starting wars for jews. Your country Jew.S.A is.

China isn't a hypocrite engaged in disgusting moralizing to others. Your country Jew.S.A is.

And we can go on and on and on....

https://dailystormer.ph/nobody-cares...a-except-jews/

Obviously the world appears very different to somebody with a IQ below 110 as your post and those who thumb you confirm.

A Tibetan, with an IQ below 110, could make a very similar line of argueing, claiming:

The kike isn't/doesn't ... the chinks is/does.

By your logic, this would imply the kike are not the problem, but the chink is.

What you you sub 110 IQ types cannot do, is logically think your way through a situation and draw logical conclusions.

Imagine what you would think of a Tibetan claiming that they could strike an alliance with the kikes since the kike has never caused them any problems? Think there is a chance given the need/opportunity the kike would not jew the Tibetans?

Well, the chink would chink the Serbians just like they have chinked the Tibetans, Uyghur, Mongolians, Manchurians, Formosans, etc. if given the need/opportunity. Wait until the kikes sell Serbia to the chinks ...

As for:

Quote:
There is a reason why the kikes have been ignoring NK for over a decade and the chinks for at least 3 decades. If it were not for Trump/Bannon they would still be ignored.

That is why, surprise, the kikes are telling us that NK has been working with Iran. If this was the 1990s, the kikes would be telling us that NK is working with Serbia.

Last edited by Marco Polo; October 12th, 2017 at 06:28 AM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #29
Marco Polo
chinkologist

This little gem of mediocrity deserves its own response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

China isn't a hypocrite engaged in disgusting moralizing to others.

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

Obviously you have never listened to a Chinese government official, listened to Chinese media, read a Chinese newspaper, attended a Chinese school, watch a Chinese historical drama, read Chinese community/sidewalk/street signs, ...

No other race/ethnic group is more deserving of the label "hypocrites engaged in disgusting moralizing".

Old October 12th, 2017 #30
Crowe

Quote:
No other race/ethnic group is more deserving of the label "hypocrites engaged in disgusting moralizing".
You're a fucking troll. Chinks aren't telling other groups they should breed with subhuman niggers, and mystery meat from the middle east. Chinks aren't pushing feminism, homosexuality, and other degenerate behaviors onto others. It was jews who brought Communism to China. In many regards, the chinks have been influenced culturally by jews, the same way Whites have. Some of their vices are very much as a result of the jewing of their society, for the same reason White society is also degenerate.

But, I do agree with you about one point, that they're a cruel race, who has no respect for nature. But, lots of other non-Whites are the same in that regard. Jews possess all the same 'bad' traits that the chinks got, just worse in every category, and in more categories.

Old October 12th, 2017 #31
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The Chinese government puts the interests of its own country first. Something that every White country should also be doing, but isn't doing. Even after Chump got elected, and after running an "America First" campaign, the government's M.O. is still "Israel First".

Trying to deflect attention away from the jew and onto 'chinks' - makes you an enemy agent.
Actually, the Red Chinese government puts the interests of the Chinese Communist Party first. They are a parasite riding on the backs of their Chinese countrymen.

In China, where the vast majority are chinks, the situation is not as socially complicated as in the USA where (since the Jew-created 1965 Chain Immigration Act) our country has become a cesspool and Babel of languages with a variety of third world enemies infesting the land.

That the white governments do not protect its white citizens is 100% because of the Jews who promote every weird-sexual, foreign fucker that they can get into the country while trammeling over the white race.

Yes, the Jews are the #1 problem. But they have also created a variety of other very serious problems as well.

If you are a chess player, you know that the king cannot be killed without first killing protecting pawns and other pieces. In politics, it is the same. There is a very big protection around the Jews which they, themselves, create by surrounding themselves with wild niggers, dirty Mexicans, evil Muslims and every variety of filth as an insulation against us kicking their lying asses.

It is commendable that you concentrate your mind on the Jews who are, in fact, the worst of the lot. But to ignore all of the other enemies that the Jews have let into our countries, is to get yourself blindsided and sucker-punched.

White Americans have been surrounded by our enemies while the Jews stay on the outside of the rat pack and orchestrate our downfall.

If you get jumped on by a pack of rats, I doubt if you will be thinking of anything other than your present battle and not of the Jewish gatekeepers who let them in for the attack.

Old October 12th, 2017 #32
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Obviously you have never listened to a Chinese government official, listened to Chinese media, read a Chinese newspaper, attended a Chinese school, watch a Chinese historical drama, read Chinese community/sidewalk/street signs, ...
You're saying you can read or even speak Mandarin? You're a fucking liar.

Old October 12th, 2017 #33
James Gregory

Quote:
You're a fucking troll. Chinks aren't telling other groups they should breed with subhuman niggers, and mystery meat from the middle east. Chinks aren't pushing feminism, homosexuality, and other degenerate behaviors onto others. .....
There is a Chinese movie just out named "Wolf Warrior II". It takes place in Africa (where the Chinese have huge investments) and it promotes the Chinese breeding with the Negroes, protecting them from harm, getting drunk with them, dancing Nigger dances with them and generally acting like niggers, as well as promoting the "courage" of a female Chinese doctor.

This movie comes from a Red Chinese production company and is shown to the Overseas Chinese communities as a means of promoting Communist strategies.

The AMC movie theaters are owned by the Red Chinese (thanks to the Clinton-Obama traitors). I watch a lot of their Mandarin language films because I want to stay updated on what those enemies are advertizing to the local Chinese populace.

By the Way, I live in what the local white people now call the city of Cuper-chinko, California. I know a lot of Chinese. I don't hate them. But I don't appreciate the Commies among them.

Old October 12th, 2017 #34
James Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You guys are simple (by which I mean, fucking retarded), so you take a complicated thing and make it simple.

That's the problem. You don't understand anything about China or the jew problem either, if your posting here is any indication.

I resent misinformation more than anything. That's my issue with your shitposting. Don't you get that ... ?

Perhaps so, but you haven't been to China.

And what - you have a problem with Chinese people who haven't been to the West ... ? Is that not what we want in the first place, that they specifically don't come to Western countries ... ?
I will leave this post un-commented because its glaringly wrong assertions are so far from the facts that it makes your lack of real knowledge obvious.

Old October 12th, 2017 #35
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
But, I do agree with you about one point, that they're a cruel race, who has no respect for nature.
No one ever claimed otherwise, bro. The constant stream of misinformation on this issue, which is the only issue he posts about at all, is just unforgiveable.

We need to get good information about future issues, especially ones so important, not the deranged shit-postings of some insane troll. Maybe it's a joke to him, but if it is, it's not a funny one, especially if he is Australian (not sure on that one, think he is though).

Old October 12th, 2017 #36
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Lets see if this can help the WN retards understand the error of their "thinking".

Assume two early American citizens are discussing whether it is a good idea to allow the kikes to control the American banking system.

The first states:
It is a very bad idea to allow the kikes to be involved with the American banking system because of what the kike had recently done in Europe, not to mention their 3,000 year history of treachery throughout Eurasia.
The second responds:
The jew never slaughtered our cattle, the injun did.

The jew never raped our women, the injun did.

The jew never ambushed our hunting parties, the injun did.

The jew never scalped our settlers, the injun did.

The first states:
These kikes are a different type of danger than the injun, one that has not made its presence known to this continent yet.

The second responds:
The kikes are funny looking scrawny little inbred bastards with low testosterone levels. If they try to perform a midnight raid or ambush I will kick their asses with one leg tide behind my back.

The first states:
By refusing to learn, analyze, and extrapolate what future dangers the kikes will pose to our nation makes you a traitor.
The second states:
You are the traitor for not worrying about the injuns, who are our main threat today, and waisting time on the kikes who have never harmed anybody in this continent.

The first states:
Well, there are rumors that it is the kikes who brought niggers to this continent. If so, they have harmed our new nation.
The second states:
Thats not our problem, that is the nigger's problem.

Question:

Which one of the early American citizens is thinking illogically?

Extra credit:

Why?

Last edited by Marco Polo; October 13th, 2017 at 04:15 AM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #37
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
He gave a negative reputation for the above post.
Aww. So solly.

Old October 12th, 2017 #38
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
We need to get good information about future issues, especially ones so important, not the deranged shit-postings of some insane troll. Maybe it's a joke to him, but if it is, it's not a funny one, especially if he is Australian (not sure on that one, think he is though).
If he would just stick to making realistic points about chinks, on occasion, and without doing it with every single post/topic he makes, then that would be reasonable. But that's not what he's doing. He's posting misinformation, and completely nutty C/T narratives.

He's got a strange obsession with chinks. It's probably like what you said about a chink boning his mom, or maybe his chink GF dumped him? Also, I noticed a pattern of him taking the "chinks are bad" because they've been bad to "insert groups here" nobody cares about, like Uyghurs. We're supposed to care that chinks have been big meanings to Uyghurs, because??? Every racial or ethnic group in existence has been mean to some other group, at some point in time. That's not unique to anyone, anywhere.

Last edited by Crowe; October 12th, 2017 at 08:33 AM.

Old October 12th, 2017 #39
James Gregory

Quote:
If he would just stick to making realistic points about chinks, on occasion, and without doing it with every single post/topic he makes, then that would be reasonable. But that's not what he's doing. He's posting misinformation, and completely nutty C/T narratives.

He's got a strange obsession with chinks. It's probably like what you said about a chink boning his mom, or maybe his chink GF dumped him? Also, I noticed a pattern of him taking the "chinks are bad" because they've been bad to "insert groups here" nobody cares about, like Uyghurs. We're supposed to care that chinks have been big meanings to Uyghurs, because??? Every racial or ethnic group in existence has been mean to some other group, at some point in time. That's not unique to anyone, anywhere.
It seems to me that Marco Polo is making valid points. Those of you who do not have much experience with Asians, especially the Chinese, really ought to pay more attention so that you learn something. Merely claiming that Marco Polo is lying or that he is insane or that he has some strange obsession with the chinks, all of this without adding anything intelligent to the conversation, merely shows that you-all are ignorant of the problem.

On a WN Chat board, we should be trying to solve problems, not merely argue over ego trips and trivialities.

I don't consider chinks to be bad, but they are a people who are not our friends and are, in fact, our enemies. They come to America, spit in our food in the restaurants, remain intransigently unfriendly, and position themselves to take everything that they can. Their hands are open for every social and monetary advantage they can take but to the non-Chinese they are tight fisted and stingy in every way. I don't hate them for being the way they are, but I am wary of them because I know them.

Marco Polo has good reason to be alarmed. And reading some of your reactions to his posts, I am becoming alarmed that some of you can be so blind and stupid against the Yellow Peril.

Old October 12th, 2017 #40
Marco Polo
chinkologist

Its seems this issue is one that requires an IQ greater than 110 to comprehend.

The issue being the relationship between the primary problem, the kike, and other secondary problems, the chink, the nigger, the muzzy, the spic, the fag, the feminist, etc

So in the spirit of computational complexity theory, lets demonstrate this problem is not as difficult as it seems by mapping it to another scenario which should be easily grasped by those with an IQ below 110.

Consider the scenario where NSDAP generals are trying to deal with American, British, and Russian (Soviet) armies marching towards Germany and a group advisors start chanting "It the jew, stupid!" and "the Americans, the British, and Russian armies are just a symptom" and "eliminate the jew first, and the symptoms will disappear".

Now, lets watch the WN retards voluntarily identify themselves as belonging to one of two groups, one with IQs between 100 and 110, and the other with IQs below 100.

Last edited by Marco Polo; October 13th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.

Tags
chink phenotype, chinks, chinks on animals, chinks vs nature

Thread