VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2016 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default The Tide of Hate Directed Against Jewish Journalists

Quote:
The numbers are simultaneously horrifying and clinical: Between August 2015 and July 2016, at least 800 journalists received some 19,000 anti-Semitic tweets, sent by 1,600 users. The overwhelming majority of these messages were sent to just 10 writers.

That’s according to a new report by the Anti-Defamation League, an organization which tracks hate speech and groups, with a particular focus on anti-Semitism. The organization reviewed 2.6 million tweets sent to 50,000 journalists that contained keywords often used in anti-Semitic slurs. Staffers manually reviewed and narrowed down that set to focus on explicitly hateful messages. The most frequently used terms included “kike,” “Israel,” and “Zionist.” Tweets often draw on common stereotypes about Jews—that “Jews control the media, Jews control global finance, Jews perpetrated 9/11, etc.,” the authors wrote. Given how difficult it is to track or identify all hateful tweets—especially those that use coded language rather than overtly anti-Semitic terms—“there is reason to conclude that the numbers in this report … are conservative,” the authors wrote.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-trump/504635/

I've seen numerous people attack jews on twitter, and I'm not really sure the strategy. I can see the fun in it, but I'm not certain it accomplishes much.

Old October 20th, 2016 #2
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

It's a good sign. As the internet replaces the electric jew as people's main source of information, more and more Whites are learning the truth about the kikes. This means more and more Whites are willing to do something about them.

Old October 21st, 2016 #3
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

I've seen numerous people attack jews on twitter, and I'm not really sure the strategy. I can see the fun in it, but I'm not certain it accomplishes much.
Stating our grievances directly to the jew is much more productive than preaching in an echo chamber like VNN or Stormfront. These "people" need to be reminded that their anti-whitism will not go undisputed and will be countered with opposing opinions.

Old October 21st, 2016 #4
Susan

Yep. That's why I call the c*cksuckers at the WSB radio newsroom and tell them directly just how despicable they are.

And, you know what, they've cranked up their game even more lately. The Trump campaign and the Ross Harris trial in the metro area, has really sent them over the edge.

They are in Full Hating Whitey mode these days and their news staff around the clock all seem to be on the same page. I now turn them off for hours at a time and only listen for weather updates and portions of Limburger's and Hannity's shows for news on Trump.

They really hate White males and don't even try to hide it anymore. I'd love to know the inner workings down there. Do they hire people who are already White male haters or do they require their employees to all toe the line on air regardless of how they personally feel?

Because they are all SO convincing in their anti White male agenda. I've never heard a radio station so committed to an anti White agenda like WSB radio is.

Tags
adl, anti-defamation league, jewish paranoia, twitter

Thread