Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2017 #1
notmenomore

Default #1 Boston Free Speech Rally thread

There's plenty of links around, so find your own. Post 'em here if they're worthwhile.

Rally will be setting up in the morning . Lotsa kwaps expected.

Here's a comment that was posted on the Yahoo site. I particularly enjoyed this one, but it looks like the nigger-lovers took a hare-lip over it!

Quote:
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Old August 18th, 2017 #2
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
Wow. I guess that comes under the heading of fictional creative writing? I mean think the exact opposite of everything written there and you have the present truth. What kind of hallucinogens do you need to be on to even begin to conceive a paragraph such as that one?

Old August 19th, 2017 #3
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
Wow. I guess that comes under the heading of fictional creative writing? I mean think the exact opposite of everything written there and you have the present truth. What kind of hallucinogens do you need to be on to even begin to conceive a paragraph such as that one?
Hi Stan. If you can find the comments that followed on the post I quoted you will see that it is really poker-faced sarcasm. The writer knows that every single word of it is the opposite in fact. If read very carefully there are a few pretty much dead giveaways that the post is sarcasm.

Old August 19th, 2017 #5
notmenomore

link to ABC helicopter video of the counter-protest.

https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

scroll down a bit for the video.

Old August 19th, 2017 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Welcome to sarcasm 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
I do believe this was sarcasm at its best.

Old August 19th, 2017 #7
notmenomore

As of 12:40PM the ruptly live feed has been OTA for 20 minutes. Plenty of noise coming from the BLM feeds.

...Ahhh the hate-a-red, the hate-a-red. OY VEY!!!

Old August 19th, 2017 #8
cillian

The free speech rally looks like about 30-50 people surrounded by 25k BLM, antifa, fags, and obese boomers.

Old August 19th, 2017 #9
notmenomore

As of right now I haven't found ANY coverage of the actual rally. If anyone finds a working link to any video/audio of what ever may be coming from the bandstand, please post it.

Google is full of links to old news and BLM video, but I'm not finding the actual rally.

Old August 19th, 2017 #10
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
link to ABC helicopter video of the counter-protest.

https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

scroll down a bit for the video.
kinda reminds one of a zombie apocalypse

Old August 19th, 2017 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down more bullshit

Heard antifa say that the cops 'corralled' the whites early so that no more than 50 or so of them could get on scene ...probably so the msm could show pics and videos of our side hugely 'outnumbered' at the rally to the public.

antifa playing 'patriotic' American tunes is a bit much, they don't represent the majority folk of this country any more than BLM or the wiesenthal center.

These commies make me wanna puke.

PS Funny that the title of the chopper video is "crowds march against free speech rally" hahahaha ...this demonstration must have cost the kikes a pile of cash, bussing all their goyim retards into Boston to march in the streets.

Anyone who believes the msm's narrative these days needs a checkup from the neckup or deserves to be shot.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 19th, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

Old August 19th, 2017 #12
Ironguard1940

Default Optics are everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
These commies make me wanna puke.
I have quite a different reaction. After I am through with one of them though, the sight will make you want to puke.

Old August 19th, 2017 #13
notmenomore

ruptly is back.

The Boston mayor said that if any violence came out of the rally that they would "shut it down immediately". Well. it looks like the rally participants are outnumbered about 1000 to 1; I wonder what the kwaps planned to do to "shut down" this BLM crowd?

Were they planning to do a C-ville and push the 50 or so rally participants into the mob and then walk away? Hmmm.

What are they planning on when the rally concludes? Let the mob have them or provide safe passage?

Best to provide safe passage.

Old August 19th, 2017 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
I have quite a different reaction. After I am through with one of them though, the sight will make you want to puke.
Are you there? I wasnt aware of this protest until just today.

No, seeing them breathe free air makes me sick. Seeing them dead makes me happy

Old August 19th, 2017 #15
Ironguard1940

Default I live about 500 miles away from that mob

Quote:

No I am off to work in a few minutes. I was just saying that if I ever do get my hands on one of these vermin what is left of him will make people sick.

Old August 19th, 2017 #16
cillian

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mrGmmANNlzGy

Old August 19th, 2017 #17
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:

I didn't know about this either. The only ones I've heard about are in Dallas and some place else that got cancelled.

Did the kikes organize the Free Speech rally and the counter protest also?

Old August 19th, 2017 #18
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:

antifa playing 'patriotic' American tunes is a bit much

that would have seriously pissed off most antifa members

Old August 19th, 2017 #19
Ray Allan

Notmenomore made an excellent point in the Charlottesville thread about WN establishing better intelligence-gathering (HUMINT, or human intelligence to use the military term) and operational security, having eyes on the ground and observing where these antifa and commies are coming in from, where they are being bussed in from by George Soros and whoever else is backing them. These shitheads always seem to know about us and are there to harass and catch us where we are vulnerable, whether alone, returning to our cars after the event is over and so on. We really do need an actual SA-type security and protection service, complete with an intelligence division, even if an ingcognito one (no obvious uniforms, etc.). This I believe is necessary for our safety, since the antifa scum have no qualms about doing the same to us. It's what Hitler did, was forced to do, fight fire with fire.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 19th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.

Thread