VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 29th, 2015 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Undercover Tapes Reportedly Reveal Jew Dog Jared Fogle Bragged About Raping Children

Secretly recorded tapes reportedly revealing former Subway spokesman Jared Fogle’s habit of bragging about having sex with children are set to be made public on a forthcoming pair of Dr. Phil episodes, according to the New York Post. The tapes, obtained by former Florida-area journalist Rochelle Herman-Walrond while she worked closely with Fogle in an attempt to expose him, are said to contain disturbing instances of bragging and requests for Herman-Walrond to film her own children for his benefit.

"I had a little boy. It was amazing," Fogle reportedly says in one clip. "It just felt so good. I mean, it felt—it felt so good." When asked if he preferred "boys or girls," Fogle responds "Both of them." The former Subway star also asks Herman-Walrond if she might consider filming her own children or their "pretty hot" friends by placing a camera in their room, in addition to other disturbing inquiries.

Herman-Walrond says she first met Fogle in 2006 when he appeared as a guest on her radio program, at which point he reportedly referred to middle-school girls as "hot." The presumably extensive conversations were promptly handed over to the FBI, eventually resulting in predictably disturbing charges against Jared Fogle. Dr. Phil is unveiling the undercover audio in two parts, starting with Thursday’s broadcast.

read full article at source: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2...utm_term=Daily

Old October 29th, 2015 #2
Susan

Newsfeed you continue posting articles and news that have already been posted.

Stan Sikorski posted this exact article/ story 9 hours ago.

You're starting to get annoying with this duplicate posting. Please read before you post to avoid this.

Thanks.

Old October 29th, 2015 #3
Meg Kafka

This one just gets sicker and sicker.

Apparently the guy was worse than michael jackson.

Execution should be on the table.

Old October 29th, 2015 #4
N.B. Forrest

Time for another Franking.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
jared fogle, jew homosexual, jew pedophile

Thread