Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > The Struggle > The Strategy
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 9th, 2009 #21
Stronza
Senior Member
 
Stronza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,323
Stronza
Default

Re homeschooling, I think the following would get more attention being posted here instead of in the proper Homeschooling section. Hope you don't mind, seeing as Alex L. mentioned the NEA etc.

John Dewey and the NEA

John Dewey, considered the father of modern education, was a fan of the early Soviet Union’s eduactional system. In a December 5, 1928 issue of the New Republic, Dewey wrote of “the marvelous development of progressive educational ideas and practices under the fostering care of the Bolshevist government.”

Dewey is also quoted as saying, “Children who know how to think for themselves spoil the harmony of the collective society which is coming where everyone is interdependent.”

In 1932, Dewey wrote “Individualism Old and New”, where he stated, “We are in for some kind of socialism, call it by whatever name we please, and no matter what it will be called when it is realized.” According to Wikipedia, Dewey opined:

…that fixing the problem with culture is one in the same with that of liberating the individual; by abolishing culture driven by private pecuniary gain and reaffirming the importance of community and industrial cooperative control, Dewey argues that the individual will be harmonized with his communities and liberated to achieve true progress.
__________________
“Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer.”
― Joseph Sobran
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #22
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
FACT: Jared Taylor has stated he wants to be the William F. Buckley of racialism.

FACT: Jared Taylor comes from exactly the same class of WASP traitors that gave us the Abolitionist and the Christian missionary. In fact his parents were missionaries. They spent their lives trying to infect Japan with Christianity.

FACT: Jared Taylor refuses paid ads for products criticizing jews.

FACT: Jared Taylor accepts money from jewish backers, and forbids commenters from discussing jewish motives in creating the types of problems the site is ostensibly devoted to alleviating.

FACT: Jared Taylor tells whites to blame their own ancestors, even though 99.9% of these had no power and didn't want the changes the jews forced through, and demonstrated that fact in every opinion poll ever taken.
The first two facts that you cite prove nothing.

(1) Buckley was a sell-out, but that does not mean that everyone who aspires to be somehow like Buckley aspires to be a sell-out too. I do not know the source, so I do not know the context. Yes, Buckley was a shallow, traitorous, repulsive windbag. But he edited a magazine. He had a TV show. He had access to the monied and intellectual elites. It would be nice to have those things to push race realism. Surely Jared Taylor would do a better job than Buckley did promoting conservatism. ANYBODY could have done a better job than Buckley.

(2) I will pass over the fact that Taylor is a Southerner, with at least one distinguished Confederate in the family tree, because Taylor's ancestry, aside from the fact that it is entirely white, should not matter here one bit. I suspect that one does not need to go too far back in any of our family trees to find Christians and liberal fools. If that disqualifies him, then it disqualifies all of us.

The other three facts follow if Taylor decided, on the principle of one heresy at a time, to focus solely on race and not touch the Jewish question. You might think that is a foolish strategy given how closely the two issues are connected, since as soon as one is asked about the connection between the two one is forced into an unseemly silence, and if one says anything, one has to lie, i.e., not tell the WHOLE truth. Again, I do not claim to KNOW that this is what Jared Taylor is doing. I have been TOLD that. But the people who told me could have been deceived or deceivers. But it is consistent with the facts that you cite.

You challenge me to lay out the strategy I think people like Francis, Taylor, and Buchanan may be following. I think I already have.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #23
Mike Parker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,311
Mike Parker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
17. If Francis et al. were merely working as fronts for the Jews, in order to mislead and sabotage White Nationalism, then why would they have any public affiliation with Jews? Wouldn’t that blow their cover? Wouldn’t that make their task more difficult?
No that’s exactly the misleading they do. Recall according to MacDonald, how we got in this mess was having loose group boundaries and treating people as individuals even when they regard themselves as groups. Including any Jews as whites or making common cause with them over purported ideological similarities just reinforces that problem. Just as the Jews try to reduce the “saliency” of the Jew-gentile distinction, our progress will consist in amplifying that distinction. There was a reason for the yellow badge all those years.

Quote:
But suspicion is not proof, and using such people cautiously does not mean that they cannot be used at all.
I’m not sure what type of proof you’re looking for. I think the recognition of historical patterns is proof in this context. The Jews are certainly history-minded. They recognize their mistake in pre-NS Germany was to be too identified with the left. Their preferred strategy is to control the government of the day and to control all avenues of opposition. Taylor and Buchanan as successors to JBS are part of that strategy.

Quote:
I do not think Pat Buchanan is our competitor.
I think in concluding that you’re focusing on some of Buchanan’s writings at the expense of others. My examples would be his endorsement of Bush in 2004 and his shilling for Palin this time around. My conclusion is that he’s there to channel people frustrated with patently failed neocon policies back to voting for the neocon GOP, and away from any real opposition, especially WN.

Let’s go back a bit further, to 1968. Why did Buchanan support Nixon while Dr. Pierce supported Wallace? I think Buchanan had more reason to know how this would all turn out than Pierce did. As a lower-brow Buckley, Buchanan’s purpose was to deliver working class and upwardly mobile Catholics to the GOP, which GOP would promptly destroy the working class and do nothing good for the Catholic church either. More of the same under Reagan. Now if Buchanan’s political counsel has consistently not been in the group interests of the people he’s counseled, what group has he benefited? I consider that damning proof of everything Alex says and more.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #24
PeterKramer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 344
Default

Buchanan doesn't need to know what the jews are using him for, he only needs to follow their guidelines. Those guidelines are laid down by his jew handlers in the kosher conservative movement, which is not to be confused with the neoconservative movement. Kosher conservatism is any conservative movement that's been neutered by jews. Paleos, libertarians, Catholic traditionalists and the religious right are all jew-safe, castrated conservatisms.

The jew handlers relationships with their pet career girls are much like a the relationship between a pimp and his stable of whores. The jew flatters and bribes the silly girls until they've lost their souls.

Neoconservatism is the next step for the conservative eunuch once it has resigned itself to total impotence. That's where, having had its balls removed, the eunuch agrees to be lobotomized, becoming a wooden headed jew puppet who uses the word conservative to describe its multiculturalist, globalist, zionist-socialist automatic reflexes.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
The first two facts that you cite prove nothing.

(1) Buckley was a sell-out, but that does not mean that everyone who aspires to be somehow like Buckley aspires to be a sell-out too. I do not know the source, so I do not know the context. Yes, Buckley was a shallow, traitorous, repulsive windbag. But he edited a magazine. He had a TV show. He had access to the monied and intellectual elites. It would be nice to have those things to push race realism. Surely Jared Taylor would do a better job than Buckley did promoting conservatism. ANYBODY could have done a better job than Buckley.
You don't get it. Americans already are race realists - if you look at their behavior rather than their words. They already know that blacks and mexes are stupid and violent and not to be lived around. Where education is needed is on the jews who made the laws that forced these animals into our community with the intention of destroying them. THAT of course is the one thing they will never get from Polished Turd Taylor. What Americans need beyond jew-education is leadership to advocate and defend, with word and boot, their real and deepest preferences. Right now no one offers that leadership. No one wants the responsibility.

Quote:
(2) I will pass over the fact that Taylor is a Southerner, with at least one distinguished Confederate in the family tree, because Taylor's ancestry, aside from the fact that it is entirely white, should not matter here one bit. I suspect that one does not need to go too far back in any of our family trees to find Christians and liberal fools. If that disqualifies him, then it disqualifies all of us.
It, alone, wasn't meant to disqualify him but to show the tenor of his type.

Quote:
The other three facts follow if Taylor decided, on the principle of one heresy at a time, to focus solely on race and not touch the Jewish question. You might think that is a foolish strategy given how closely the two issues are connected, since as soon as one is asked about the connection between the two one is forced into an unseemly silence, and if one says anything, one has to lie, i.e., not tell the WHOLE truth. Again, I do not claim to KNOW that this is what Jared Taylor is doing. I have been TOLD that. But the people who told me could have been deceived or deceivers. But it is consistent with the facts that you cite.
Why do I get the feeling you are deliberately trying to misunderstand. I'm not disputing that Taylor claims he is simply choosing not to deal with the jewish question. I'm showing there is every reason to believe he is lying. I'm saying his position is intellectually untenable, and politically inexplicable save his real motive be not what he claims but to save the jews. I have demonstrated his behavior fits an established pattern, and also that he himself has been stupid enough to state that he desires to emulate one of the chief subverters of the right.

Quote:
You challenge me to lay out the strategy I think people like Francis, Taylor, and Buchanan may be following. I think I already have.
No, you haven't. And you can't because you know it won't play with Whites at VNN when you try to excuse treating jews (Gottfried) and anti-White philosemites (Taylor) more respectfully than real White nationalists. Plagiarize Linder, but fawn over Gottfried and Buchanan.

Your actions show your character, Greg.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #26
steven clark
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,709
steven clark
Default

A basic question is are these neocon fellow travelers really sell outs or just stupid?
I remember Buchanan telling his usual right -on conservative line, then mentioned blacks in Washington...'when I grew up, the blacks were actually cleaner and better dressed than whites.'

I wonder if he was full of b.s., or just trying to get them on his side, like his choosing that VP candidate when he ran. Surely, he knows it's a waste of time to kiss up to them. I think Taylor is well-read, but he seems to refuse to cross a line. Fear or stupidity?

Much like Laura Ingrahm, a talk show conservative I listen, and a fiery one. She really gets ANGRY...but again, it's support the war, Israel, and the GOOD blacks. Now is she stupid or just talks the talk so she stays on the air?

Same with Savage. Again, he had another rant on the 'red-diaper-doper babies', and he knows they're Jews. 90 percent of his attacks are on Jews, but he won't say the J word.

At times I fantasize...and to any feds listening in, this is ONLY a fantasy...that we take people like Ingrahm or Savage or taylor to a nice place in the country, set them down for a long weekend and talk, dialogue,
and ask them to cut the crap and say who's side they are on.

I fear the answer may be like in the movie THEY LIVE where the collaborator with the aliens admits he knows what they are, but he makes a lot of money supporting them...'and they're going to win, anyway.'
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
A basic question is are these neocon fellow travelers really sell outs or just stupid?
I remember Buchanan telling his usual right -on conservative line, then mentioned blacks in Washington...'when I grew up, the blacks were actually cleaner and better dressed than whites.'

I wonder if he was full of b.s., or just trying to get them on his side, like his choosing that VP candidate when he ran. Surely, he knows it's a waste of time to kiss up to them. I think Taylor is well-read, but he seems to refuse to cross a line. Fear or stupidity?

Much like Laura Ingrahm, a talk show conservative I listen, and a fiery one. She really gets ANGRY...but again, it's support the war, Israel, and the GOOD blacks. Now is she stupid or just talks the talk so she stays on the air?

Same with Savage. Again, he had another rant on the 'red-diaper-doper babies', and he knows they're Jews. 90 percent of his attacks are on Jews, but he won't say the J word.

At times I fantasize...and to any feds listening in, this is ONLY a fantasy...that we take people like Ingrahm or Savage or taylor to a nice place in the country, set them down for a long weekend and talk, dialogue,
and ask them to cut the crap and say who's side they are on.

I fear the answer may be like in the movie THEY LIVE where the collaborator with the aliens admits he knows what they are, but he makes a lot of money supporting them...'and they're going to win, anyway.'
Congratulations on nearly getting the formatting correct, I know that's not easy for you, for some reason.

The mentality behind your post... It never ceases to amuse me that your type thinks it is looking down on the Buchanans and Ingrahams. Let me ease your mind: Buchanan and Ingraham have far higher IQs than you do, and a multiple of seven figures more than you do in the bank. They're fully aware that you go against the jews on race or Israel and you run a real risk of being thrown off and under the gravy train.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

I don't want anyone to miss the larger point of this thread:

- the utter inability of WN to maintain a consistent political line.

Personal considerations always trump necessary politics. WN who are temperamentally conservative would rather be nice than fight. They will reap the same result conservatives always reap, no matter how much they wink and backslap each other and tell themselves they're being smooth and cagy.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #29
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ronald Reagan 1964 Un-Scripted words, and he said everything but jooo.


He was called a Nut. Public Housing ?

__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #30
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default

Article "Jews and American Renaissance" from May 2006. With all 329 comments.

http://web.archive.org/web/200604241...and_americ.php

a'. . .To put it more accurately, AR has taken an implicit position on Jews by publishing Jewish authors and inviting Jewish speakers to AR conferences. It should be clear to anyone that Jews have, from the outset, been welcome and equal participants in our efforts. There has always been a minority in the AR constituency that has criticized me and AR for welcoming Jews, and there has been another minority that has criticized me and AR for not denouncing the first minority. These groups have generally treated each other with polite reserve, and expressed their bitterness only among themselves or to me—as was proper. . ."
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What about the jews, Jared?

"They look white to me!"

Ah...so we can criticize them like other whites?

"No. They're whites, but they're a special category, above criticism. If you try to blame them for the policies they caused, my editors will ban you."

Thanks for clearing that up, Jerry.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #32
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
FACT: Jared Taylor has stated he wants to be the William F. Buckley of racialism.

FACT: Jared Taylor comes from exactly the same class of WASP traitors that gave us the Abolitionist and the Christian missionary. In fact his parents were missionaries. They spent their lives trying to infect Japan with Christianity.

FACT: Jared Taylor refuses paid ads for products criticizing jews.

FACT: Jared Taylor accepts money from jewish backers, and forbids commenters from discussing jewish motives in creating the types of problems the site is ostensibly devoted to alleviating.

FACT: Jared Taylor tells whites to blame their own ancestors, even though 99.9% of these had no power and didn't want the changes the jews forced through, and demonstrated that fact in every opinion poll ever taken.

Logic, anyone? It amazes me that you and Prozium swallow Taylor's intellectual fraudulence without a blink. I don't have canceled checks to Taylor from the ADL, but Occam's razor - all logic and history - show you that Taylor and Amren exist and have as their intended function the protection of jews from blame for America's racial problems, and the safety-valving of Whites grown increasingly disgusted with what our country has become.

Jared Taylor is precisely what I say: a polished turd. Just like William F. Buckley. He is not what he appears to be. You are allowing the fact that you and Macdonald like him personally, Greg, to blind you to his function. This is a very serious problem among the White right - and in Anglo culture in general - the inability to separate politics from personality. Jared Taylor is our enemy.
I don't pay much attention to Jared Taylor but I did see him on the Donahue show about 7 years ago and I thought he came across as insincere.

I don't mean that he was insincere about the cause that he was trying to promote; I mean that he was insincere in the way he argued for it, pretending to revere certain sacred cows that in his heart he probably does not.

Donahue has some sick values but he can reason, and he can detect the vulnerabilities in a position. He really made Taylor dance around and look like a shyster, in my opinion. He could not have done that to William Pierce.

I saw the same kind of embarrassment when Pat Buchanan had first taken the position that the US should not have gotten involved in World War II. Since Buchanan wasn't willing to take one of these radical positions, that either (a) there was no Holocaust, or (b) the Jews deserved what they allegedly got, he left unchallenged the proposition that some great good had resulted from intervention. The omission made his overall position seem pusillanimous.

I don't see any point in attacking somebody like Jared Taylor, or Pat Buchanan, unless they are attacking us, which doesn't seem to be a significant tendency with them. (Even then it would be a bad idea.) I think we are in a position to be more interesting and more compelling than they, and we can attract some of their supporters, many of whom assume that Buchanan and Taylor are hinting at what we actually say.

I think you complicate a dynamic that works in our favor if you throw rocks at Buchanan and Taylor, because then the people who have faith in them will wonder what your motives are.

Don't throw rocks at these guys. Just point out where they pull their punches, and the more radical-minded of their supporters will notice that what you say is a better representation of reality, and much more interesting as well.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #33
Greg Johnson
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You don't get it. Americans already are race realists - if you look at their behavior rather than their words. They already know that blacks and mexes are stupid and violent and not to be lived around. Where education is needed is on the jews who made the laws that forced these animals into our community with the intention of destroying them. THAT of course is the one thing they will never get from Polished Turd Taylor. What Americans need beyond jew-education is leadership to advocate and defend, with word and boot, their real and deepest preferences. Right now no one offers that leadership. No one wants the responsibility.
Are you seriously denying the necessity of educating people about racial differences? Or are you just trying to change the subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Why do I get the feeling you are deliberately trying to misunderstand.
Alex, you get a lot of feelings about people's intentions, motives, etc. that strike me as equally arbitrary and bogus, yet you grow testy when challenged. I think you have become intellectually lazy in this echo-chamber of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm not disputing that Taylor claims he is simply choosing not to deal with the jewish question.
Sorry, but I did not even think this was in evidence, much less undisputed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm showing there is every reason to believe he is lying. I'm saying his position is intellectually untenable, and politically inexplicable save his real motive be not what he claims but to save the jews. I have demonstrated his behavior fits an established pattern, and also that he himself has been stupid enough to state that he desires to emulate one of the chief subverters of the right.
Every reason? Better than the reasons you laid out already? Let's hear them. Because so far, you have given us nothing more than suspicions and likely stories presented as knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
No, you haven't. And you can't because you know it won't play with Whites at VNN when you try to excuse treating jews (Gottfried) and anti-White philosemites (Taylor) more respectfully than real White nationalists. Plagiarize Linder, but fawn over Gottfried and Buchanan.

Your actions show your character, Greg.
Fawning? Plagiarizing?

There he goes again.

I guess this whole discussion boils down to your ability to divine people's character and motives based on online interactions. Your record speaks for itself.

Is this about respect? I got into this discussion because I respect your intellect and talent as a writer.

But in terms of your outlook on people, you are a stopped clock, your finger always pointing to cowardice and treachery. I am sure you are right sometimes, but only by accident, not because of good judgment.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #34
Hunter Wallace
Member
 
Hunter Wallace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 251
Hunter Wallace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
True, but irrelevant. I'm not a nazi, remember. A dictatorial state is a nasty necessity until the jewspill in aisle 1-30 is cleaned up. After that, in America, we will devolve into microstates. The losers can have their 50% taxes and cradle-to-grave socialism. I opt to live free. I don't want or need a white boss man any more than I need a jew.
So, you want to go back to liberalism after we recover from this disaster. What is supposed to stop history from repeating itself?
__________________
Occidental Dissent

"A functioning police state needs no police."
—William Borroughs
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaas Ebbe View Post
So, you want to go back to liberalism after we recover from this disaster. What is supposed to stop history from repeating itself?
Market economics is not liberalism. I say, altho it is ignored, a market economics constrained in a racial over-state. Yes, I understand that there is no inherent limit to a market. If you allow people, they will trade in snuff films, use mud labor, etc. But that doesn't change the fact that market economics is the best way to produce/distribute goods WITHIN a racial state. At least 50% of the people on here envision a WN state not a whit different from what Obama and his commies want - except they imagine themselves on the dishing-out end, rather than on the get-up-at-4am-to-build-the-Great-Aryan-Transpolar-Highway end.

My read on what's possible, and of course I could be wrong, is that white is non-negotiable. It's worth killing over, and our main goal, is an all-white nation. NO JEWS in it. NO MUDS in it. It is worth any amount of fighting, any tactic it takes, to achieve that.

Once that is achieved...I have laid out the kind of society I personally want to live in. Understanding that not all white men think alike, I have supported what I think could be a suitable arrangement: small states, microstates, city states, underneath a defensive umbrella. But I repeat, the market and small-stuff I'm talking about is AFTER all the JEWS and MUDS have been dispensed with, and I'm no flusher liberal like Hitler, I believe in extermination for the jews. For the muds, probably other arrangements could be worked out for the unguilty ones.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Are you seriously denying the necessity of educating people about racial differences?
I'm restoring it to its proper proportions, which is next to negligible. Men have written books for 150 years pointing out racial differences. If you can't see and smell the differences, you sure can't learn them from a book. All evidence shows whites get the difference - 85% of them move to a whiter area when they relocate, and well over 90% marry within their race - with every possible media/govt inducement to mix. So I'm not sure who you're trying to teach other than the tiny but powerful sicko cultists called WASP liberals, and they aint listening.

No, Greg, what is needed is not teaching, that's the 1%. The 99% is leadership. NO ONE is supplying any leadership. Leadership is not writing books and websites. It is not dinner parties with octogenarians and conservative queers. Leadership is what Rounder did before The Order blew him up.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Alex, you get a lot of feelings about people's intentions, motives, etc. that strike me as equally arbitrary and bogus, yet you grow testy when challenged. I think you have become intellectually lazy in this echo-chamber of yours.
Then kindly instruct your writers not to plagiarize me on the need for loxism, etc etc. Steal the concept and then pretend they never read my words and my explanation of the need for a verbal mirror to racism. Greg, I don't have much energy these days, but the mill does grind, and in time I will dig up what I have written multiple times over the years. I don't know who Edmund Connelly is, but he has swiped from me more than once. Why do I object? Because it isn't noble. I don't like to see VNN people acting ignobly. That's not the Aryan way.

And yes, I always have and will question motives. That is the way of the winner. Accepting motives at face value is the way of the loser.

Quote:
Sorry, but I did not even think this was in evidence, much less undisputed.
? There's a whole thread on this. PT laid it out after shitty little jew Hart went off on Duke in a most ungentlemanly but uber-jewy explosion at an AmRen conference. After which Jerry made it clear that Duke was the offending party, and never again would any jew being made uncomfortable be tolerated anywhere in any environs he controlled. And yes, he has said this amount to NOT taking a position on the jews. If I claim I'm pro-A and B is A's main enemy and I say no one is allowed to criticize B, I am very definitely taking a position.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Every reason? Better than the reasons you laid out already? Let's hear them. Because so far, you have given us nothing more than suspicions and likely stories presented as knowledge.
No, I gave you evidence. I know first-hand from the filmmaker that Jared's catamite refused to accept an ad for Line in the Sand because I was in it and because I and Kevin Macdonald (at much greater length) pointed out that jews alone intended and succeeded in destroying America by changing our immigration policy.

That's evidence, Greg, whether you accept it or not.

Jerry also employs jewish freelance writers such as Nicholas Stix. So, instead of paying white men, he pays jews.

That's evidence, Greg, whether you deny it or not.

Jerry also has jews speak at his conference, before and after the race-mixers.

Is Jerry playing a big joke on the rest of us? I'm starting to think he is.

And then of course, we have the nearly perfect historical parallel to the John Birch Society, a proven front for Big Jew.

We could add The Turd on Phil Donahue, asked about jews, saying, "They look white to me!"

Well, if they're white, then they can be critized at AmRen, right? Doesn't Jerry tell his freepers to blame white people for what jews did? Doesn't he make it clear that critism of jews is streng verboten? Doesn't he ignore that the same jews that can't be criticized are more deeply entrenched in immigration and civil rights bureacracies than they were when they first got the laws Jerry wants changed passed.

Just how much evidence do you need before you admit you are willfully refusing to see the truth?

Jared "The Polished Turd" Taylor is anti-White. His efforts are aimed to provide a safety valve for jews in case the WN cause ever, as the niggers say, "blows up."
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Fawning?
What I'm saying to you, Greg, is that you and TOQ are going down the wrong road in dunking our cause in the failure fondue of conservatism.

Quote:
Plagiarizing?
Do you not know what the word means?

Your Edmund Connelly plagiarized my idea that we need a mirror to 'racism.'

Quote:
I guess this whole discussion boils down to your ability to divine people's character and motives based on online interactions.
Based on cited evidence, all known to me first hand, or publicly known.

Quote:
But in terms of your outlook on people, you are a stopped clock, your finger always pointing to cowardice and treachery. I am sure you are right sometimes, but only by accident, not because of good judgment.
Greg, you have a lot to learn about human nature. Loyalty is far rarer than high IQ. A bunch of networking career girls is not the same thing as a movement. You remember that when it hits you like an epiphany a few years from now.
 
Old September 10th, 2009 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,378
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The bottom line here, for those looking on, is the blank unwillingness of so-called WN to stick to a line.

Always the conservative has some excuse for the white-blaming jew-excuser, even when he knows better. That's because he likes the guy or because he thinks the guy can do him some personal good.
 
Reply

Tags
faileoconservative, whino

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.
Page generated in 0.15118 seconds.