Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 16th, 2009 #21
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Wallace View Post
I shouldn't have to tell you that murdering innocent people is immoral.
Look at it this way, Hunter. There are parasites among insects, plants, fish, and 4-legged mammals. Right ?? Who then, can say scientifically, parasites don't exist among bipeds ??

Jews can't help being parasites any more than dog ticks can. Therefore, the only questions for us to entertain, are do we want to (1) ignore the jew parasites, (2) treat the diseases they cause while those diseases wipe us out, or (3) Kill all the GD parasites so we can live and never again suffer their diseases ??

What's your choice ??
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old December 16th, 2009 #22
PeterKramer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 344
Default

The strongest case for exterminating the jews can be made by pointing out what the jews did to the White nations after they were driven out of Germany by the Nazis. If the jews had been killed, if they hadn't fled to the United States, it's possible that jewry would have been just a little bit weaker here and Whites wouldn't be approaching minority status today.

The Nazi policy failed to neutralize the power of German jewry, which was able to attack Germany from exile.

Is extermination the only method that can prevent this? I can think of three approaches that would work at least as well.

1. External exile. Not to Israel, which is very dangerous having nuclear missiles and submarines, but to a protectorate of the new White nation, an island where their access to technology can be limited.

2. Internal exile. Create a jewish reservation within the White nation, a very large ghetto, again with limited access to technology.

3. Sterilization. Because jews can be expected to strongly resist this approach it would have to be combined with some form of exile, but it would be effective. Sterilizing all jews capable of reproducing would lead to their eventual elimination.

As a practical matter there's not much chance that jews can be exterminated all over the world. Even if every majority White nation became a Alex Linder inspired White state there would still be a couple of million jews and scattered around the world outside Israel and the White sphere of influence. With their trillions of dollars in stolen loot those jews would be able to make deals with their host countries to protect them.

In that world jews would probably be eliminated from the White nations for at least another thousand years. Maybe Alex could leave behind a time capsule with his instructions for future generations considering letting the plague back in the house.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #23
Warlord
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
Is extermination the only method that can prevent this? I can think of three approaches that would work at least as well.

1. External exile. Not to Israel, which is very dangerous having nuclear missiles and submarines, but to a protectorate of the new White nation, an island where their access to technology can be limited.

2. Internal exile. Create a jewish reservation within the White nation, a very large ghetto, again with limited access to technology.

3. Sterilization. Because jews can be expected to strongly resist this approach it would have to be combined with some form of exile, but it would be effective. Sterilizing all jews capable of reproducing would lead to their eventual elimination.
Some approaches can be combined, like a choice between exile and sterilization. Internal exile would only work with sterilization; without it you are just leaving the problem to a future generation.

The Warlord
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev View Post
They are no myth. I was gassed my self at least six times.
I don't know. That doesn't sound like very many. I'm catching a whiff of self-hating jew? Be warned. If there's one thing I don't tolerate here, it's anti-semitism.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
In that world jews would probably be eliminated from the White nations for at least another thousand years. Maybe Alex could leave behind a time capsule with his instructions for future generations considering letting the plague back in the house.
The reason I put the idea out there is so that it begins to be considered. What I know is that at some point there will be a White man in power with the ability to carry it out. By that time, the tutting will have faded, and the clean, pure, undeniable logic of the conclusion will carry the day in that White man's mind.

All other options leave the risk of reinfection. Extermination is the only safe solution to the utter misery the jews have caused all other peoples.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #26
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald e. Pauly View Post
the punishment must fit the crime. Only a lifetime of confinement in israel surrounded by nothing but other jews will atone for their birth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze'ev View Post
they are no myth. I was gassed my self at least six times.
rofl .
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #27
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
The Nazi policy failed to neutralize the power of German jewry, which was able to attack Germany from exile.
The German policy didn't fail; the German policy was never carried to final completion because Germany and her allies were bombed back into the Stone Age.

[EDIT: I see now that I was missing your point, but I'll leave the comment up. Germany had no control over what happened outside of its borders and as far as I can tell, did everything it reasonably could to avoid war with Britain and the U.S.]
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 16th, 2009 at 06:15 PM.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
The German policy didn't fail; the German policy was never carried to final completion because Germany and her allies were bombed back into the Stone Age.

[EDIT: I see now that I was missing your point, but I'll leave the comment up. Germany had no control over what happened outside of its borders and as far as I can tell, did everything it reasonably could to avoid war with Britain and the U.S.]
His point is, rather than execute them, Hitler encouraged jews to emigrate. Even the rottenest jews were allowed, by Hitler, to escape punishment. He flushed them into America and other West spots, allowing them to refound their Frankfurt School and advocate and advance White genocide. Utterly insane. Hitler completely misplayed his hand, partly out of ignorance, partly because he was too much of a gentleman. That's the irony that no one will believe, in this day and age when Hitler/NS are misrepresented around the clock, but it is in fact the case.

There is no counter-case to physical extermination of the jews that doesn't fall apart in light of reason and historical evidence.

Not one person on here or on any of the WN blogs will even dare to approach the question.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #29
Mark van Schaik
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Niggerlands
Posts: 340
Question

Is Hunter Wallace Denzel Washington in disguise? One of those sci-fi ‘ah gotsta beez moral 'n' shit’ ‘hero’ niggers.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #30
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

I've already expressed my views on extermination in other threads, so I won't belabor them here.

Just a recap: I don't care one way or the other if the yids get exterminated (if it happens, they will have richly deserved it); my objections are mainly of a practical and/or tactical nature.

1. Who is a jew? Can a jew be defined in strictly biological terms? I don't find it hard to define who a jew is, but I do once someone starts insisting that it all comes down to a DNA test. I would rather exterminate based on an individual's actions, his affiliations to jewish organizations, his family ties, etc., than solely on the results of DNA tests, which I don't believe are as reliable as some do.

2. How do we actually carry out this plan? How do we round them up? How do we get the ones that are outside of our borders? How do we deal with the fact that Israel has nukes?

3. All this talk about exterminating jews when we don't even have enough political power to end affirmative action or close our borders seems like a bunch of blowharding. And will we be able to gain political power on a platform of "let's exterminate the jews"? (Note that when I say "political power," I mean it in every sense of the word, not just in the sense of "obtaining votes").
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 16th, 2009 at 06:42 PM.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #31
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
His point is, rather than execute them, Hitler encouraged jews to emigrate. Even the rottenest jews were allowed, by Hitler, to escape punishment. He flushed them into America and other West spots, allowing them to refound their Frankfurt School and advocate and advance White genocide. Utterly insane. Hitler completely misplayed his hand, partly out of ignorance, partly because he was too much of a gentleman. That's the irony that no one will believe, in this day and age when Hitler/NS are misrepresented around the clock, but it is in fact the case.
Well, you do have a point. The worst ones should at least have been jailed/interned, if not executed.

Another thing with Hitler and the Germans is that I don't think they realized the extent to which the U.S. and the U.K. were under jewish control.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
I've already expressed my views on extermination in other threads, so I won't belabor them here.

Just a recap: I don't care one way or the other if the yids get exterminated (if it happens, they will have richly deserved it); my objections are mainly of a practical and/or tactical nature.

1. Who is a jew? Can a jew be defined in strictly biological terms? I don't find it hard to define who a jew is, but I do once someone starts insisting that it all comes down to a DNA test. I would rather exterminate based on an individual's actions, his affiliations to jewish organizations, his family ties, etc., than solely on the results of DNA tests, which I don't believe are as reliable as some do.
I would, unless I see a better argument, define a jew, genetically, as the Nazis did and as the Israelis do today. Get rid of genetic jews. Get rid of all their cultural propagation vehicles - synagogues, etc. Anyone who tried to resuscitate the cultural-evil that was Judaism would be identified as a freak and eliminated. I don't think that would happen, of course. It was the genes that produced the culture in the first place.

Quote:
2. How do we actually carry out this plan? How do we round them up? How do we get the ones that are outside of our borders? How do we deal with the fact that Israel has nukes?

All this talk about exterminating jews when we don't even have enough political power to end affirmative action or close our borders seems like a bunch of blowharding.
Blowharding is puffing about something one could do but has no real intention to do. Since Israel has one of the largest militaries in the world, and since we do not have even one White country for the time being, what we're doing here is discussing. We're investigating whether there is any case to be made against exterminating jews (once we have the power, it should go without saying). This is a forum. Exterminating all jews, once we have the power, is an idea. We're discussing the idea. Not pretending we can carry it out today. That should be obvious.

Acquiring the power to execute this or another plan is obviously a separate and very difficult problem. But that's not what we're discussing in this thread.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Well, you do have a point. The worst ones should at least have been jailed/interned, if not executed.

Another thing with Hitler and the Germans is that I don't think they realized the extent to which the U.S. and the U.K. were under jewish control.
Hard to say, but it certainly seems that Hitler would have acted differently if he had ever traveled to the UK, USSR or USA.

Had he, I think he would have realized the utter need to dispose of his German jews with great care. Probably, in hindsight, the best thing he could have done was forbidden any jews to emigrate, forced them all into various holding structures - some mix of prisons, camps and guarded ghettos - and made 'the international community' aware that to the extent they tried to mess with Germany, the jews would suffer. Hitler should have used Germany's jews as a pawn, and kept them completely isolated from their international brothers. As long as Germany was at war with nations controlled by jews, it had no interest in exterminating its home jews or allowing them to emigrate or even merely communicate with their relatives abroad.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #34
Marty Macaluso
Senior Member
 
Marty Macaluso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,429
Marty Macaluso
Default

It is clear the Jews don't want the White race to exist as anything greater than slaves, and life under their rule is going to continue to get worse. The Jews have a hatred for White people that is beyond approach, and that is that. You're not going to get them to back off by giving them money, power, etc.; that's been done and it failed.
__________________
Hail Jeboo!
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #35
Igor Alexander
Senior Member
 
Igor Alexander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,591
Igor Alexander
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Acquiring the power to execute this or another plan is obviously a separate and very difficult problem. But that's not what we're discussing in this thread.
OK, I getcha.

I'll have to give it some thought, but I'll probably end up agreeing with you, as I do on nearly everything.

On a personal level, I've known some jews that were alright (noble, even), and that's probably where the reluctance comes in. But collectively, what they've done and continue to do is undeniable, and if I could snap my fingers and make them all disappear, I would. Within 30 years, no one would miss them. So that's about the same as extermination, I suppose.

Looking at indians (American Indians), it's not that I dislike all or even most of them, but when I look at the types of problems they're causing today, I often wonder, "why didn't we exterminate them?" God knows we get accused of it often enough, so why didn't our ancestors just do it? And the problems indians cause are a drop in the bucket compared to those caused by jews. Hell, there probably wouldn't be an indian problem if it weren't for jews.
__________________
The jewish tribe is the cancer of human history.
http://igoralexander.wordpress.com/
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
OK, I getcha.

I'll have to give it some thought, but I'll probably end up agreeing with you, as I do on nearly everything.

On a personal level, I've known some jews that were alright (noble, even), and that's probably where the reluctance comes in. But collectively, what they've done and continue to do is undeniable, and if I could snap my fingers and make them all disappear, I would. Within 30 years, no one would miss them. So that's about the same as extermination, I suppose.
Yes. The way I like to put it, which one of these who says extermination is immoral would lift a finger to prevent it? Pat Buchanan? Steve Sailer? Kevin MacDonald? Hunter Wallace? I don't see it happening. At least three of those four would probably, it is my guess, if they had a chance, press a button that made all jews disappear. Sailer might be the exception, depending on whether he really is a jew. He has advertised that he thinks he is partly jewish in descent, but I would say it's about fifty-fifty he's lying because he thinks it affords him some cover. None of these will say what they really think for fear of having their words used against them. But you can rest assured that the jews believe we are all out to get them anyway, simply by virtue of our being what we are. What smart-stupid guys like MacDonald don't get is that they aren't helping our cause by mixing their criticism of jews with praise and much-overrated fairness. You will also see that their fairness applies only to the enemy. KM will never say anything about jews that he can't document, because that wouldn't be fair. But he's perfectly willing to throw VNN under the bus the moment it no longer serves his purposes. This is weakness and foolishness masquerading as high morals.

Quote:
Looking at indians (American Indians), it's not that I dislike all or even most of them, but when I look at the types of problems they're causing today, I often wonder, "why didn't we exterminate them?" God knows we get accused of it often enough, so why didn't our ancestors just do it? And the problems indians cause are a drop in the bucket compared to those caused by jews. Hell, there probably wouldn't be an indian problem if it weren't for jews.
The problems we face today are because our WASP cultural forebears were too muddled in their thinking and too concerned about respectability. They can never simply think their way to a solution and execute it. All non-aboriginals should have been cleared off at a minimum down through the isthmus tethering us to South America. We are paying the price for not doing that. I blame WASP culture and Christian religion for that failure.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 07:07 PM.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,374
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

What I'm saying is, the jews and I both know that Kevin MacDonald would sign off on exterminating all jews if he had the option. And he would be correct to do so. But if you ask him, he will say, I don't believe that and I have never written that. But he would do it. The point is that even these people who study jews formally cannot emotionally grasp the depth of the hatred jews have for us; the very, very real psychological and political fact that they believe exactly what is written in their hatecode book:

Even the best of the gentiles should be killed.

The jews really do believe - just ask anyone who has experience of them - that they are a superior species, with better morals minds and, well, not manners (ever seen a jew eating food?), but in all ways immeasurably superior to dirty shaigetz and shiksas. Jews believe, and all their actions prove they believe:

all goyim are animals fit for genocide.

It is tremendously liberating, if the academics dared the open breeze, to speak the truth: the jews want to genocide us - we must beat them to the punch.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 16th, 2009 at 08:11 PM.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #38
A.S.
Diligence
 
A.S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,450
A.S.
Default

It's us or them. That's how this is going to play out. The jews are currently in the process of wiping out our race via miscegination, open borders, promotion of homosexuality, feminism, individualism, etc etc. They know EXACTLY what they're doing, and they're proud of themselves.

Think about that when you start getting soft...

Us or them.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #39
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

I say ship them all to Israel, take away all their nukes and any other White American tax payer supported stuff they have and then let the jews and the ragheads settle it once and for all. I figure after the a-rabs get done with them their won't be a jew left standing.
 
Old December 16th, 2009 #40
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'
 
Ze'ev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ZOG HQ
Posts: 837
Ze'ev
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
It is clear the Jews don't want the White race to exist as anything greater than slaves, and life under their rule is going to continue to get worse. The Jews have a hatred for White people that is beyond approach, and that is that. You're not going to get them to back off by giving them money, power, etc.; that's been done and it failed.
This is mostly true. We really really hate you.
__________________
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.
It'z coming!!!
 
Reply

Tags
final solution

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.
Page generated in 0.17521 seconds.