Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 11th, 2012 #1
Swede
morsning korsning
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Terra Scania
Posts: 674
Swede
Default Are women amoral?

I'm reading schopenhauer and it seems that he's right, if im comparing with my own experiences with women. They seem to be amoral.

Any thoughts of this subject?
 
Old January 11th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
I'm reading schopenhauer and it seems that he's right, if im comparing with my own experiences with women. They seem to be amoral.

Any thoughts of this subject?
It depends on what you mean by "amoral."

If you mean, are women self-indulgent, coceited, deceptive, conniving, and promiscuous? Then I would say "Yes", nearly every woman I have ever met was.


Last edited by Steven L. Akins; January 11th, 2012 at 08:06 AM.
 
Old January 11th, 2012 #3
Donald E. Pauly
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 4,130
Angry Dangerous Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swede View Post
I'm reading schopenhauer and it seems that he's right, if im comparing with my own experiences with women. They seem to be amoral.

Any thoughts of this subject?
I would love to post on this topic but it is too dangerous. Posting on racial science can get you fired and jailed. Posting on gender science can get you killed.
 
Old January 11th, 2012 #4
Andersson
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
It depends on what you mean by "amoral."

If you mean, are women self-indulgent, coceited, deceptive, conniving, and promiscuous? Then I would say "Yes", nearly every woman I have ever met was.
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but the majority of all people regardless of gender are that way these days...

I'm a woman and I've met my fair share of men who are self-indulgent, conceited, deceptive, promiscuous cheaters, and a whole load of other things. I'm not saying all men are that way, because they certainly are not.

I think, that the moral decay of white people of either gender is a result of the overall moral decay of white society... if this was taken out we'd see much of an improvement in ALL white people.

But yes, there is a mental difference between men and women... libtards who say otherwise are ignoring the obvious.

 
Old January 12th, 2012 #5
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?
 
Bassanio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Venice
Posts: 4,287
Blog Entries: 6
Bassanio
Default

Quote:
I'm a woman and I've met my fair share of men who are self-indulgent, conceited, deceptive, promiscuous cheaters, and a whole load of other things. I'm not saying all men are that way, because they certainly are not.
Not all men. Only the ones women are interested in.

Romanticism is for beta chump doormats.
__________________
The Goy cries out in ecstasy as the Jew strikes him.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #6
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,416
Susan
Default

Jesus Fucking Christ: yet another woman hating thread.

And the usual suspects, such as the one right below me, show right up as if on cue, to spew their venom.

No, all women are not amoral. Any more than all men are amoral.

But, I'm sure I could come up with many more historical and personal examples, to show that more men behave with impunity where women are concerned, than vice versa.

At least that's the way it was before White women were jewed and began behaving like sluts, and frankly...like men have always behaved.

Is being a pussyhound engaging in a moral lifestyle? Because that is what most men would do if it weren't for the fact that marriage and fatherhood kept them somewhat grounded?

Never mind that before the jew turned White women into sluts, you couldn't find a more moral creature than most White women, especially where motherhood and wifehood were concerned.

Back in my younger days, it was men who left their poor forty year old wives, who had lived through the lean times, raised their children, and stood by their husbands, through thick and thin, only to be dumped when hubby decided he needed some twenty year old pussy to make him happy.

Now that women are acting like men used to, all of a sudden men are in an uproar, foaming at the mouth about such uncivilized and unfair treatment.

Puhleaze...usually what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Except in this case, two wrongs don't make a right, and never will.

Put that in your woman hating pipe and smoke it.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Jesus Fucking Christ: yet another woman hating thread.

And the usual suspects, such as the one right below me, show right up as if on cue, to spew their venom.

No, all women are not amoral. Any more than all men are amoral.

But, I'm sure I could come up with many more historical and personal examples, to show that more men behave with impunity where women are concerned, than vice versa.

At least that's the way it was before White women were jewed and began behaving like sluts, and frankly...like men have always behaved.

Is being a pussyhound engaging in a moral lifestyle? Because that is what most men would do if it weren't for the fact that marriage and fatherhood kept them somewhat grounded?

Never mind that before the jew turned White women into sluts, you couldn't find a more moral creature than most White women, especially where motherhood and wifehood were concerned.

Back in my younger days, it was men who left their poor forty year old wives, who had lived through the lean times, raised their children, and stood by their husbands, through thick and thin, only to be dumped when hubby decided he needed some twenty year old pussy to make him happy.

Now that women are acting like men used to, all of a sudden men are in an uproar, foaming at the mouth about such uncivilized and unfair treatment.

Puhleaze...usually what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Except in this case, two wrongs don't make a right, and never will.

Put that in your woman hating pipe and smoke it.
It may be a double-standard, but men and women aren't the same, they are not expected to behave the same and aren't supposed to.

Men aren't expected to be pure, virtuous, nurturing, caring and submissive; women are. Those are feminine traits.

Men are supposed to be virile, dominant, aggressive, demanding and authoritative; women aren't. Those are masculine traits.

Men don't want women to be masculine. We want women to be feminine, that is what you should be.

You shouldn't be surprised that we are dissappointed with you when you don't behave the way we expect you to.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #8
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,416
Susan
Default

Well, thank you Mr. Johnny-come-lately-since-Nov.2011 for your words of wisdom.

Gee, in all my 57 years on this planet, I never even considered the thought that men and women are different.

Oh...my...god.

Well, you sure put me in my place.

Hey, genius, here's a thought: No one ever said men were supposed to act like women. How about acting like a decent human being and not some impulse driven nigger when it comes to your dick? Huh?

Believe it or not, there actually are men who are perfectly happy with their own wives and don't fuck anyone else. They care about their wives' feelings and needs, and therefore don't want to hurt her with selfish, destructive behavior.

Of course, if one only read men on this website, one would think that all men crave pussy all the time and have the god given right to pursue that desire whenever and wherever they wish.

Could someone please tell me, too, what is the difference between this and a nigger?

And to hell with what their wives or significant others think about it.

If men want to pursue this lifestyle, fine, knock yourself out. I have no issue with single, unattached White men behaving like niggers, (well, actually I do, but that's just my opinion), just don't drag a good woman and her children into your twisted sexual nightmare.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, thank you Mr. Johnny-come-lately-since-Nov.2011 for your words of wisdom.

Gee, in all my 57 years on this planet, I never even considered the thought that men and women are different.

Oh...my...god.

Well, you sure put me in my place.

Hey, genius, here's a thought: No one ever said men were supposed to act like women. How about acting like a decent human being and not some impulse driven nigger when it comes to your dick? Huh?

Believe it or not, there actually are men who are perfectly happy with their own wives and don't fuck anyone else. They care about their wives' feelings and needs, and therefore don't want to hurt her with selfish, destructive behavior.

Of course, if one only read men on this website, one would think that all men crave pussy all the time and have the god given right to pursue that desire whenever and wherever they wish.

Could someone please tell me, too, what is the difference between this and a nigger?

And to hell with what their wives or significant others think about it.

If men want to pursue this lifestyle, fine, knock yourself out. I have no issue with single, unattached White men behaving like niggers, (well, actually I do, but that's just my opinion), just don't drag a good woman and her children into your twisted sexual nightmare.
Since you have no idea who I am, or what sort of man I am; I'll be happy to clue you in. I have been married twice. I was married to my first wife for nearly 12 years. We split up not because of any infidelity on my part, but because she was planning on leaving for awhile. After our second child was born, she came down with post-partum depression and evidently thought that talking to other men on the internet would cheer her up. That's when I gave her the boot. Not surprisingly, she ended up marrying one of her internet boyfriends, and then left him for another one who she lived in adultery with for several years and kicked him out after he bought her a house. In the mean time I filed for full custody of both of our children and got it. I never slept with another woman the entire time of our marriage, not even when she and I were dating prior to it. I waited until after we split up to sew my wild oats.

Right now, I'm married to my second wife, have been for about 8 years. She and I are raising my children together, the two by my previous marriage and the two-year old son we have together. I don't run around on her either, and I haven't slept with anyone else since she and I first began dating back when she was 18. I do what is expected of me as a husband, and I expect her to do what a wife should, to be decent, faithful and a good mother to our child.

That is my background history, make of it what you will; but you can check your presumptions at the door.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; January 12th, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #10
Andersson
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Not all men. Only the ones women are interested in.

Romanticism is for beta chump doormats.
Hm, really? Because I don't like mean, abusive, cheating guys. As soon as I find out that a guy is like that or has a history of being like that, I lose all interest. Attraction to me isn't just a physical thing, there is an emotional aspect to it and once I KNOW a guy will hurt me, I'm no longer interested.

The only kind of a man I'll want to be with is one that cares about my feelings, doesn't cheat, and loves me. They're pretty hard to find but I'm glad I've found one.

This whole "Men have to be mean assholes who cheat and sleep with hundreds of women" thing isn't masculine, it's pathetic and a product of anti-white brainwashing. It's destructive to our race and society.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersson View Post
Hm, really? Because I don't like mean, abusive, cheating guys. As soon as I find out that a guy is like that or has a history of being like that, I lose all interest. Attraction to me isn't just a physical thing, there is an emotional aspect to it and once I KNOW a guy will hurt me, I'm no longer interested.

The only kind of a man I'll want to be with is one that cares about my feelings, doesn't cheat, and loves me. They're pretty hard to find but I'm glad I've found one.

This whole "Men have to be mean assholes who cheat and sleep with hundreds of women" thing isn't masculine, it's pathetic and a product of anti-white brainwashing. It's destructive to our race and society.
I don't think anyone here has suggested that men should beat their women or cheat on them; please feel free to quote anyone who implied that.

What men shouldn't be is pussy-whipped; no woman is worth handing over your balls for. Women have to be kept in line with a firm guiding hand, or else they revert to their natural childish behavior.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; January 12th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #12
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,416
Susan
Default

My sympathies, Steven, to both of your wives.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
My sympathies, Steven, to both of your wives.
My sympathies, Susan, to yourself for being a 57 year old woman.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
My sympathies, Susan, to yourself for being a 57 year old woman.
Don't engage her. Steven.
She's been known to PM topless pics of herself to male posters (fried-egg titties)
As well as ceaselessly badger for help paying her 'lectric bill.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #15
Andersson
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I don't think anyone here has suggested that men should beat their women or cheat on them; please feel free to quote anyone who implied that.

What men shouldn't be is pussy-whipped; no woman is worth handing over your balls for. Women have to be kept in line with a firm guiding hand, or else they revert to their natural childish behavior.
No one said that, but they implied negative things about women and I was saying those qualities often apply to men too.

What do you consider 'pussy-whipped'? Just curious, not trying to be rude here.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #16
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersson View Post
No one said that, but they implied negative things about women and I was saying those qualities often apply to men too.

What do you consider 'pussy-whipped'? Just curious, not trying to be rude here.


 
Old January 12th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Don't engage her. Steven.
She's been known to PM topless pics of herself to male posters (fried-egg titties)
As well as ceaselessly badger for help paying her 'lectric bill.
Maybe she should PM the good Rev. Armstrong with some of her revelations.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #18
Craig Cobb
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,270
Blog Entries: 91
Default

Susan, have you ever read Schopenhauer's mini-book/essay on women? Not that it could matter to you. But have you read it between your career of clipping and primping poodle dogs?
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #19
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

The kind of existence which he leads forces the Woman to the systematic use of amoralism, just as naturally as the inhabitants of northern climates are forced to wear warm clothes.
 
Old January 12th, 2012 #20
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
The kind of existence which he leads forces the Woman to the systematic use of amoralism, just as naturally as the inhabitants of northern climates are forced to wear warm clothes.
What is it that they call women who are with men for material gain???

Oh yes, "whores", that was the word I was looking for.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.15390 seconds.