Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2012 #41
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersson View Post
It's mathematically impossible for men to have sex with multiple women but women to only have sex with one man.
Another example of why chicks don't do math...or logic for that matter.
 
Old January 14th, 2012 #42
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Another example of why chicks don't do math...or logic for that matter.
math is hard!
-Talking Barbie
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old January 14th, 2012 #43
Fiona
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14
Fiona
Default

I agree completely, most women don't even consider for a split second before betraying someone and they certainly don't beat themselves up about it afterwards.

You just have to observe children lying. The boys get all guilty and shifty looking and the girls are smooth.

What's worse is that in the modern world we are encouraged to be dishonourable.
 
Old January 15th, 2012 #44
Swede
morsning korsning
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Terra Scania
Posts: 674
Swede
Default

 
Old February 1st, 2012 #45
Jake St pierre
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Jake St pierre
Default

women are not at all amoral

i dont like this woman bashing or doubting them they are a vital and essential part of our survival. Neither sex is more or less logical than the other i have argued and done papers on this nothing can point that either sex is inherently more or less logical you can find the smartest upper echelon of men tend to be smarter than the upper echelon of smart women however you will find far more women are average in their IQ ratings compared to men who are scattered all over the place. On average there are more stupid men than stupid women this is true. All in all i would say given women's position and role throughout history and their biological differences and differences in the brain that they are rather more compassionate sex and in many times more traditional and better listeners. Men defy odds and are the stubborn ones.

All in all i would not say women are amoral perhaps some are just like some men are but that depends entirely on the person.
 
Old February 1st, 2012 #46
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake St pierre View Post
women are not at all amoral
Says who? You?

What about the men before you, who are held to a certain level of respect among the intellectual community? Schopenhauer argues quite convincingly that women are in a state of perpetual arrested development. To summarize, they have the emotional parlance of a teenager. What do teenagers do?

They either rebel against the status quo, or they conform to popular trends. Are you surprised that women latch on to anything that remotely questions what it means to be proper and respectful?

Are you surprised that women tend to worship their idols in ecstatic pleasure?

This kind of arrogance really highlights feminism and its trappings of a holier-than-thou attitude.
Quote:
i dont like this woman bashing or doubting them they are a vital and essential part of our survival.
Thankfully we are not in a feminist theocracy.
Quote:
Neither sex is more or less logical than the other i have argued and done papers on this nothing can point that either sex is inherently more or less logical you can find the smartest upper echelon of men tend to be smarter than the upper echelon of smart women however you will find far more women are average in their IQ ratings compared to men who are scattered all over the place.
Wait a tick, am I sensing that you're trying to conflate morality with logic now? Where did you come up with that one?

Take this Facebook response and get the fuck out.
 
Old February 1st, 2012 #47
Jake St pierre
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 26
Jake St pierre
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Says who? You?

What about the men before you, who are held to a certain level of respect among the intellectual community? Schopenhauer argues quite convincingly that women are in a state of perpetual arrested development. To summarize, they have the emotional parlance of a teenager. What do teenagers do?

They either rebel against the status quo, or they conform to popular trends. Are you surprised that women latch on to anything that remotely questions what it means to be proper and respectful?

Are you surprised that women tend to worship their idols in ecstatic pleasure?

This kind of arrogance really highlights feminism and its trappings of a holier-than-thou attitude.

Thankfully we are not in a feminist theocracy.

Wait a tick, am I sensing that you're trying to conflate morality with logic now? Where did you come up with that one?

Take this Facebook response and get the fuck out.
the process of being rational is rather a social construct and its almost impossible to measure. Its a social construct and it will depend on what you define as rational. Rational definition is however "accordance with reason or logic" but it can very on any situation you run across to.

There are however differences between the Human Male and Female brain

Id argue that men do tend to favor logic over emotion because for many males you can shut them up if you show them proof this can go if they say something in regards to sports how many say championship wins a team has and if proven wrong i notice at least i feel the men are stubborn but if shown they often realize they lost and if there is no hope to argue against they will in turn flee or fight back but often its they accept. Think about it Men bet all the time sure plenty of men do not honor beats and than killing, fighting results which is one of the only things or few things that humans do that is considered "abnormal" if there is such a word because most of what humans do can never be considered "normal" or abnormal as its all social construct we learn but the exceptions are say ingesting man made chemicals into your body or trying to alter your sex, that and killing other humans is detrimental to an evolutionary side believe.. Also women period's they have tons of hormones rushing all over during there periods, and they get PMS and its proven to make them more emotional and change there mood. Men do not have that so you could argue that because women have period's they are more irrational because they are more emotional sex almost always. And might act on emotion more.

But at the same time one could argue women are more rational. They commit maybe 1% or 2% of crimes in the world. They hold very little power, and start very few war's, for every "evil" Woman you can find a more "evil man" for the women who do murder and harm others often they have been say abused and or have mental health issues almost all the times. While on the other hand there are men who are perfectly normal Mental health wise and physically yet they commit murder. Across the board most female's who ever murder who arent serial killers, all tend to have suffered massive abuse as a child usually from males or from a female but its said that female is usually been abused by a male or has mental health issues....Women dont rape, kill, harm, or commit crime or "immoral" acts as much as men do.. Men have found reason or no reasons at all to kill one another throughout history, it was not uncommon for your father to have killed a man say 150 years ago... Men build and destroy civilization and cultures.. Women so far can do the same but there is greater instances of them building society not as Advanced mind you, but greater proof that when women build things or create and make things they rarely destroy it. Versus men who destroy all that they might make out of anger, jealousy.
But some men might try to have a rational argument for murder, those cases are self defense but the fact you must defend yourself for your life from another human being is abnormal seeing as no human should desire to kill one another. And often the other human trying to kill you is a man. So than it turns it upside down once again. Than one could argue men are irrational because we produce massive amounts of testosterone and are the hunter of our sex and the leader, we are to impregnate and such. The Idea of a "marriage" is a social construct initiated by religion so i dont believe its in human nature at the most basic fundamental to be monogamous especially for the male.
For the female simple differences in the sex organs make it less safe for her to say sleep around and the fact she bears children or a child for 9 months, combined with having estrogen and being more (emotional, compassionate, traditional, nurturing, caring, loving) All reasons why the female has a greater emphasis to find a partner not only to mate with but to live and say love with. However "love" was not widely practiced until the Renaissance, than the idea of Marrying for love came into play more and people would act on emotion for the sake of love, its in her best interest and social construct of religion and culture have taught the female to traditionally be a (good mother, loving mother and loving, good wife) and the man from religion is to be ( a good father, loving husband, and good hard worker) The woman is less valued if she is "promiscuous" a say "slut" however promiscuity is a risky behavior men engage in more frequently than women, and infidelity is way way more practiced by men than women another risky behavior which is not "logical" especially if you risk a marriage over it and money and losing half your assets..

You see two huge arguments. It is impossible to tell i really cant say either sex is is more or less Rational than the other.


Yes they are more emotional perhaps i was wrong in my original statement. However i do not think being more emotional always translate directly to brains or decision making.

http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/deba...e05_index.html

http://www.brainfitnessforlife.com/b...-female-brain/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...men-women.html

Though there are no women geniuses though interestingly enough
 
Old February 1st, 2012 #48
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,752
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake St pierre View Post
the process of being rational is rather a social construct and its almost impossible to measure.
Upon what criteria is rationality a social construct? The idea of a rationally organized universe has been in Western literature since the eleatics, and furthermore expanded greatly by men like Aristotle. To say that rationality is a social construct implies that rationality can be dissolved in a social context. Were this so, then the impulse towards rationality would be subjective, and human society could not function. Are you honestly telling me that an organism can survive without rationality?
Quote:
Its a social construct and it will depend on what you define as rational. Rational definition is however "accordance with reason or logic" but it can very on any situation you run across to.
It can vary in the sense of how rational a being is. Sure, you can deal with someone who has dementia but are you dealing with rationality anymore?

See this is where the idea of a social construct fails. Race is a social construct, rationality, the redness of an apple...

You ought to understand the difference.
Quote:
There are however differences between the Human Male and Female brain

Id argue that men do tend to favor logic over emotion because for many males you can shut them up if you show them proof this can go if they say something in regards to sports how many say championship wins a team has and if proven wrong i notice at least i feel the men are stubborn but if shown they often realize they lost and if there is no hope to argue against they will in turn flee or fight back but often its they accept. Think about it Men bet all the time sure plenty of men do not honor beats and than killing, fighting results which is one of the only things or few things that humans do that is considered "abnormal" if there is such a word because most of what humans do can never be considered "normal" or abnormal as its all social construct we learn but the exceptions are say ingesting man made chemicals into your body or trying to alter your sex, that and killing other humans is detrimental to an evolutionary side believe.. Also women period's they have tons of hormones rushing all over during there periods, and they get PMS and its proven to make them more emotional and change there mood. Men do not have that so you could argue that because women have period's they are more irrational because they are more emotional sex almost always. And might act on emotion more.
Men favour both rationality and logic (and some kind of moral context or standard that works within the context of any given ideal or society) throughout their entire lives. Murderers and thieves tend to break the chains of the status quo of most men, that is, they are either illogical or irrational - or even that their own logical understanding of the world allows for such aberrations. A poor man will steal to make ends meat, a cuckolded man will kill. These seem irrational to us but that is merely because we have not thought out or refuse to understand the premeditation behind it. There are certainly thousands of such cases that I can understand.

Niggers, well, niggers are not logical, nor rational. They are literally female in thinking but have the physical strength and testosterone to back it up with absolutely insane consequences. There is no understanding to them.
Quote:
But at the same time one could argue women are more rational. They commit maybe 1% or 2% of crimes in the world. They hold very little power, and start very few war's, for every "evil" Woman you can find a more "evil man" for the women who do murder and harm others often they have been say abused and or have mental health issues almost all the times. While on the other hand there are men who are perfectly normal Mental health wise and physically yet they commit murder. Across the board most female's who ever murder who arent serial killers, all tend to have suffered massive abuse as a child usually from males or from a female but its said that female is usually been abused by a male or has mental health issues....Women dont rape, kill, harm, or commit crime or "immoral" acts as much as men do.. Men have found reason or no reasons at all to kill one another throughout history, it was not uncommon for your father to have killed a man say 150 years ago... Men build and destroy civilization and cultures.. Women so far can do the same but there is greater instances of them building society not as Advanced mind you, but greater proof that when women build things or create and make things they rarely destroy it. Versus men who destroy all that they might make out of anger, jealousy.
But some men might try to have a rational argument for murder, those cases are self defense but the fact you must defend yourself for your life from another human being is abnormal seeing as no human should desire to kill one another. And often the other human trying to kill you is a man. So than it turns it upside down once again. Than one could argue men are irrational because we produce massive amounts of testosterone and are the hunter of our sex and the leader, we are to impregnate and such. The Idea of a "marriage" is a social construct initiated by religion so i dont believe its in human nature at the most basic fundamental to be monogamous especially for the male.
For the female simple differences in the sex organs make it less safe for her to say sleep around and the fact she bears children or a child for 9 months, combined with having estrogen and being more (emotional, compassionate, traditional, nurturing, caring, loving) All reasons why the female has a greater emphasis to find a partner not only to mate with but to live and say love with. However "love" was not widely practiced until the Renaissance, than the idea of Marrying for love came into play more and people would act on emotion for the sake of love, its in her best interest and social construct of religion and culture have taught the female to traditionally be a (good mother, loving mother and loving, good wife) and the man from religion is to be ( a good father, loving husband, and good hard worker) The woman is less valued if she is "promiscuous" a say "slut" however promiscuity is a risky behavior men engage in more frequently than women, and infidelity is way way more practiced by men than women another risky behavior which is not "logical" especially if you risk a marriage over it and money and losing half your assets..
The word "abuse" is my contention. Women being amoral will very often excuse their action by abuse, whether real or imagined is not the issue. It is frequent that men will defend their actions by stating their situation, but has a female murderer ever used the defence without some kind of disclaimer that she was abused, that something impacted her life that made her mentality suffer? I do not doubt them in that their mentality suffers in everyday interaction, but I'd go as far as to state that the female mentality is consciously, at birth and onward is in this frame of mind. The "abuse" that they apparently suffered did nothing to change the way they look at the world, for they already have this world view.

It is the very same for niggers who blame racism for their own action. They do not take responsibility because they are in the very same mentality ie. they are the victim. It is no surprise that 99% of girls, even those who are pulled over for speeding will cry and mewl to the police officer writing out their infraction. The world is not fair - why should a *I* have to be held to the same standards.

Last edited by Thomas de Aynesworth; February 1st, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
 
Old February 1st, 2012 #50
Simo Häyhä
Senior Member
 
Simo Häyhä's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 860
Simo Häyhä
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Men aren't expected to be pure, virtuous, nurturing, caring and submissive; women are. Those are feminine traits.
I don't think nurturing and caring are necessarily female-exclusive feelings. I think every man is nurturing and caring towards his children (or at least should be), and even to his wife to an extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Of course, if one only read men on this website, one would think that all men crave pussy all the time and have the god given right to pursue that desire whenever and wherever they wish.
That's some badly-concealed penis envy right there.

Hate to break it to you, but all (healthy) men do crave pussy; maybe not all the time, but certainly at least once a day.

If you have a problem with that, well, tough break. Nature is nature and it is both irreducible and unchangeable.

Quote:
Could someone please tell me, too, what is the difference between this and a nigger?
And with this we come to the favorite weapon of the WN-minded feminist: equating healthy masculine drives with lower races.

Whites and niggers, as different as these two may be, still share a set of basic instincts; because, at the end of the day, they belong to the same species. The way they differ is in how they conduct themselves when exteriorizing these instincts.

WN-minded feminists love to claim that White men ought to be sexless, because craving sex and being bound by basic instincts is "for niggers". All living things are bound by basic instincts; to think that White men ought to somehow disassociate themselves from those is just ludicrous. Trying to eliminate the animal in humans is trying to eliminate the human in humans - and that goes specially for White men.
 
Old February 1st, 2012 #51
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake St pierre View Post
women are not at all amoral

i dont like this woman bashing or doubting them they are a vital and essential part of our survival. Neither sex is more or less logical than the other i have argued and done papers on this nothing can point that either sex is inherently more or less logical you can find the smartest upper echelon of men tend to be smarter than the upper echelon of smart women however you will find far more women are average in their IQ ratings compared to men who are scattered all over the place.
Ahh, papers. Say no more, you are obviously an expert on morality because you once submitted a high school book report chock full of sentences that go on forever.
 
Old February 2nd, 2012 #52
keifer
Senior Member
 
keifer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,216
keifer
Default

Definition of Moral Entrepreneur:
Moral_entrepreneur Moral_entrepreneur
 
Old March 15th, 2012 #53
Heathen Duke
Junior Member
 
Heathen Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 7
Heathen Duke
Default

So this is a fag propaganda thread, yeah? Women are beautiful. Obviously gender equality is bullshit, but not all women accept feminist ideology. Many women know their role as a woman and aren't nigger-loving whores. Get out more!



Women are the way they are because of the men in their life- and unfortunately the men these days happen to be Jewboys (TV, work, etc.) There are plenty of racialist women out there you just have to look in the right places.
 
Old March 28th, 2012 #54
AkitaGirl
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Augusta Georgia
Posts: 55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Haha. Whenever Mike 'Tard or Steveb start losing an argument and/or have no intelligent retort, they resort to made up personal attacks. Two over the hill middle aged frumps posting away on the internet day and night, night and day, no life, no girlfriend, no wife, no life.

Poor guys. I guess it's pretty demoralizing when you look down there and see some shriveled up thing just hanging there, purposeless now. lol

I think I've told you all multiple times here about my experience at my own high school reunions down through the years. All the females continued to look great: slim, youthful looking, very few facial lines, still pretty long hair, still totally recognizable from high school.

And then...there were the guys. Many totally unrecognizable due to receding hairlines, paunchy bellies, creases in the face around the eyes, walking pictures of what smoking and drinking over many years will do to a person's outside. But, aside from the addictions, men just naturally don't age as well as women on the outside.

Most women, however, continue to love their husbands, despite the fact that many don't look that great as they get older. Because for most women, their feelings for their husbands go a little deeper than just the physical part of the relationship.

Oh well, it's not my problem, so enough for now.

But, I would be remiss if I didn't shout out a personal welcome to newcomer Steven Atkins:

Welcome to VNN: We Hate Jews, Niggers and all their ilk. For sure. But most of all, and never, ever doubt this,

We Hate Women.
I'm new here and don't like woman-hating at all but honestly you sound like you hate men. Women don't age? Our hair doesn't thin? Most women are the same shape they were in highschool? We could all do more to stay in shape, but all these other things you mentioned we just cover up more than men do.
 
Old April 3rd, 2012 #55
Aiden-Venedith
Junior Member
 
Aiden-Venedith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 8
Aiden-Venedith
Default

ahhhhh it really does depend on the woman i suppose.

I have been screwed over majorly all throughout my dating life ( cheated on mostly) and even my latest ex who was a WN screwed me over by just buying a ticket to the USA, started ignoring me for the most part and never even told me what i ever did to her eventhough i treated her with love, generosity, kindness and everything a NS man should treat a woman.... end of the day, she was just as bad as the non political woman i dated.

Fact is, i think i have just chosen bad woman in my life, but i am sure i will find a deacent, loyal and respectful woman one day
 
Old April 9th, 2012 #56
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Upon what criteria is rationality a social construct?
Not rationality in itself, but the value of it, and moreover what is considered to be 'rational', as this depends on the social consensus of what constitutes knowledge and the social development of the concepts of a language. Not to leave it at that, beyond mere considerations, what is rational, 'objectively' rational, to one person, or one society, may not be so to another, even though they both employ the same concept of it. That is to say, it is contextual, and subjectively so.

Morality on the other hand is entirely a matter of human society. The natural world does not, and cannot, know of any 'laws'.

Quote:
The idea of a rationally organized universe has been in Western literature since the eleatics, and furthermore expanded greatly by men like Aristotle.
It has, and the proposition is nonetheless false, and demonstrably so, beginning with the utter absurdities entertained by the Eleatic school.

Quote:
To say that rationality is a social construct implies that rationality can be dissolved in a social context. Were this so, then the impulse towards rationality would be subjective, and human society could not function.
These are some tricky sentences. An 'impulse' has to exist 'objectively' in a subject, and so can't be called 'subjective' in any case, and that is regardless of how it has been instilled in him. As for the last clause, it doesn't follow in any way whatsoever from your premises. If 'rationality' were necessary for human societies (it isn't for any but the civilised societies of historical man), it would be its existence, not its source, that would be of relevance.

Quote:
Are you honestly telling me that an organism can survive without rationality?
In the absence of a conceptual language, 'rationality' is absent from nature outside of the human species, and entirely so, so as to make the asking of such a question in seriousness something to put you in a spot of trouble.

Quote:
Men favour both rationality and logic (and some kind of moral context or standard that works within the context of any given ideal or society) throughout their entire lives. Murderers and thieves tend to break the chains of the status quo of most men, that is, they are either illogical or irrational - or even that their own logical understanding of the world allows for such aberrations.
Therefore rationality is not absolute as you would seem to have it.

Quote:
A poor man will steal to make ends meat, a cuckolded man will kill. These seem irrational to us but that is merely because we have not thought out or refuse to understand the premeditation behind it. There are certainly thousands of such cases that I can understand.
It doesn't follow from your ability to 'think' a rational thought process into some situation that what took place did so as a result of a rational thought process. The truth is all human behaviour is a mix of the two, varying from person to person and from situation to situation in its weighting.

Quote:
Niggers, well, niggers are not logical, nor rational. They are literally female in thinking but have the physical strength and testosterone to back it up with absolutely insane consequences. There is no understanding to them.
Versus purposeful ones, naturally. Now now, as generally true as it may be, if someone wanted, say, to rob a house and spend the gains on drugs and women, and had deemed this to be the course of action to arrive at his desires after 'rational thought', then the behaviour is 'rational'. It is the mode of acting upon a particular kind of thought that is of interest here, and not the results of this action, which cannot be called 'rational' or 'irrational'. And there is nothing necessarily 'irrational' in any behaviour because the result of such behaviour is at odds with your own values.


Quote:
Women being amoral ...
Which women? In seriousness, so what is 'being moral', in the last analysis, other than being in possession of a set of prohibitions on human behaviour and the sincere belief that one ought to adhere to them? Perhaps they lack the ability to think through an act within the context of this conceptual scheme in a logical manner, but that hardly makes one 'amoral'. I fail, yes I fail, to see the merit in the proposition. Where man in general distinguishes himself from woman here is in the naked force and purposefulness of his will to power, and his utilisation of conceptual thought and its logical rules, making him all the more hostile to life.

But, if women are 'amoral' as you say, then jolly good for them.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #57
Julian Lüchow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kansas
Posts: 888
Julian Lüchow
Post

Quote:
Where man in general distinguishes himself from woman here is in the naked force and purposefulness of his will to power, and his utilisation of conceptual thought and its logical rules, making him all the more hostile to life.
If I've understood correctly, your idea is that the fundamental nihilism of modern, civilized man owes to the Spirit (as conceived by the German philosophers who employed the term) triumphing over the Soul (or Psyche, if you prefer, so that it is not mistaken for some Christian metaphysic). The Spirit is an acosmic parasite that sets man at odds with the stream of life itself. Do I have this right?

I'd still be interested to know exactly, or at least approximately, how you/they conceive this process to have come about. How did nature produce something so unnatural as the will to power?
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #58
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen Duke View Post
So this is a fag propaganda thread, yeah? Women are beautiful.
Some women are beautiful...for awhile.

Many are mediocre, some are downright homely.

All are perishable fruit, their beauty limited to a brief season, and then it fades forever; either gradually or rapidly.

Men lie about women. They lie to themselves and to the women that they pursue. If women could read our minds and honestly know our true thoughts and feelings about them, they probably wouldn't have anything to do with us.

Attraction clouds men's judgement and makes us believe things that are not true. It misleads us into thinking that if we can possess the woman we desire that we will be happy with her for the rest of our lives - it isn't true, because women age and change. Their looks fade and their personalities change over time.

Eventually we either resign ourselves to living in a mild nostalgia (provided the woman makes that possible by making herself tollerable); or else we come to despise them and wish to rid ourselves of them, because they are so unlike what we really wanted and desired.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #59
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

I rarely, if ever, negatively comment on another White man's physical appearance but you, Akins, you jewy looking little runt-toad, you should seriously consider refraining from commenting disparagingly on the looks of ANY other White person, male or female.

(hey, it's not our fault that you married a lez-boy of your ilk.)
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old April 10th, 2012 #60
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I rarely, if ever, negatively comment on another White man's physical appearance but you, Akins, you jewy looking little runt-toad, you should seriously consider refraining from commenting disparagingly on the looks of ANY other White person, male or female.

(hey, it's not our fault that you married a lez-boy of your ilk.)
Men aren't supposed to be beautiful. Beauty is a feminine trait.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.
Page generated in 0.17618 seconds.