Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2012 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

"One month laer, on August 25 [1967], the FBI inaugurated COINTELPRO -- BLACK HATE."

"Orders went out to twenty-three FBI field offices to "disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize the activities of black nationalist hate type organizations." The Bureau singled out Martin Luther King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference along with Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown's Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). Hoover publicly labeled King along with his more radical counterparts as the leading "rabble-rousers" and "firebrands" inciting black riots. BLACK HATE went hand in hand with the newly created "Ghetto Informant Program." Within the year three thousand peole had been enlisted as FBI sources -- many of them respectable businessmen, military veterans, and senior citizens -- to keep watch over the black communities of urban America. BLACK HATE and the Ghetto Informant ranks soon doubled in size and scope." (p. 271)
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

"Hoover emphasized that the FBI had 'conducted, without a search warrant,' black-bag jobs, break-ins, and bugging for every president since FDR, Nixon said. (p. 278)
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #23
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
"COINTELPRO -- WHITE HATE was inaugurated on September 2, 1964, two months after the president hade told Hoover to pursue the Klan just as he had chased the Communists. WHITE HATE went on for seven years, inflicting serious and lasting damage on the Klan.

[...]

WHITE HATE "involved all the techniques developed in the FBI's long-running attack on the Left. Once a week during the fall of 1964, FBI agents interrogated all known members of the White Knights of the KKK, blaming other Klansmen for being snitches and naming names, sowing deep suspicion among Klan members. Few knew who was an informer and who was not. The FBI dangled small fortunes before potential KKK informers, offered outright bribes to Klansmen who could serve as double agents inside state and local police forces, planted bugs and wiretaps in Klaverns, carried out black-bag jobs to steal membership lists and (on at least one occasion) dynamite caches. The FBI's infiltration of the Klan proved better than the Klan's infiltration of state and local law enforcement agencies." (p. 247)

It appears the FBI defeated the Klan primarily by its ability to bribe members to become informants. I suspect the Southern tradition of taking money from Uncle Sam to fight in its military undermined whatever little loyalty there was among these Southerners, who seem generally to share the mentality of beaten dogs. The reason they were so willing to take money from the enemy is that they don't truly believe their side can win, and that is the result not just of the War of Northern Aggression, but of their reaction to it. That's my judgment, anyway.
According to main stream media reports, by the 1970s, the FBI had enough paid informants inside North Carolina's largest klan group, to elect the state's grand dragon.

I knew this, and that's why (1980 thru 1986) I invited state and county law enforcment personnel to attend all our meetings, rallies, and marches - to prove we were legal and that we had nothing to hide.

It's not only impossible to prevent infiltration, but moreover, every attempt at secrecy of any kind, subjects WN groups to even more suspicions and scrutiny, therefore more infiltrators, and infiltrators intent on throwing some WN asses in the slammer.

An above ground, totally legal, white political party is the only way to go, all things considered. It's what Hitler and the NS did, and they conquered Germany, Europe, and points east.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; August 28th, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #24
Stephen
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: England
Posts: 332
Stephen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
An above ground, totally legal, white political party is the only way to go, all things considered. It's what Hitler and the NS did, and they conquered Germany, Europe, and points east.
So why has no one in the US done this and had success with it yet? It seems so obvious in theory.
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

The US was free of international terrorism from the time of WWI till the early seventies. After the Palestinian attack on jews at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich was when the US first turned its attention to international terrorism in modern times.

In March 1973, Iraqi agents tried to blow up El Al terminal at JFK airport with a parked car full of bombs. Two other agents parked similar cars in front of two Israeli banks in Manhattan. None of the bombs went off due to faulty wiring. Four months later an Israeli air force attache was assassinated at his home in Maryland, and the killer(s) were never caught. Very interesting. (pp. 321-322)
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

So then you have Nixon and Watergate. The FBI comes apart at the seams. It's people turn against each other at the top. Hoover dies. The left becomes interested in bringing all the black ops the FBI has practiced into the light. It's clear there will be some kind of reformation to pull the agency out of the Hoover era.

"On August 19, 1976, the FBI raided its own headquarters. Two teams of FBI agents, led by criminal investigators from the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department, executed the searches in Washington. ... They discovered a cache of documents no outsider had ever seen. Hoover's "Do Not File" filing system, first created before WWII, was designed to keep evidence of FBI burglaries and bugging concealed forever." (p. 339)

So basically in the mid-1970s you see the focus of the FBI turn against right-wing groups and international enemies of the jews, whereas under Hoover, it was the communists that drew the bulk of the attention.
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #27
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
So why has no one in the US done this and had success with it yet? It seems so obvious in theory.
American whites weren't ready for revolutionary politics, until now with the economy about to collapse, and the racial horrors most whites know will accompany the collapse.

The white masses are ready right now for strong, capable white men to step forward and lead an openly pro-white, anti-jew, political party.

This golden opportunity for unprecedented greatness and for immortality beckons strong, jew-hatin, Aryan men. Do you hear it ??

"Men die, cattle die, but deeds men do live forever".
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old August 28th, 2012 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

No mention of Ostrovsky's revelation about Israel's false flag, and jew Weiner simply repeats the big lie that Libya bombed the La Belle disco in Berlin.

Dismisses FBI involvement in Waco mass murder in a single paragraph.

No mention of FBI's top counter-terror guy Danny Coulson being in OKC the night before the bombing.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 28th, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #29
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Weiner says that Hoover hated jews, but there's no proof of this ever given.
"Ehhh, proof, schmroof".....It's an article of faith with kikes like Weiner that all the goyim secretly hate them because they know goddam well they deserve to be hated.....
 
Old August 28th, 2012 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
"Ehhh, proof, schmroof".....It's an article of faith with kikes like Weiner that all the goyim secretly hate them because they know goddam well they deserve to be hated.....
Not a word linking jews to communism or the 'civil rights' movement.

Overall a mediocre book. Not enough theory, I would say. What is an agency like the FBI supposed to do? What could Hoover have done as opposed to what he did do? It just sort of runs through everything, no particular depth to it.
 
Old August 29th, 2012 #31
America First
Senior Member
 
America First's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,699
America First
Default

It was a joo in the FBI who betrayed L. Patrick Gray, and Richard M. Nixon.
Silent Coup: The Removal of a President: Len Colodny,Robert Gettlin: 9780312051563: Amazon.com: Books Silent Coup: The Removal of a President: Len Colodny,Robert Gettlin: 9780312051563: Amazon.com: Books
Water gate was to drive Nixon mad.

The Navy under Nixon was spying on Dr. K. big time, but that was deep sixed, after it was brought to light at the time.

Nixon knew the enemy, but placated them at every turn, never counter attacking, that was his failing.

Quote
Not a word linking jews to communism or the 'civil rights' movement.

Unquote


LBJ and his NYC cohorts Jacob Javit's, Emanuel Cellar and others squeaked those new anti-White disenfranchisement racial laws on White's back in 1964-65 to make sure White's could never again Raise up or organize against these Nation/freedom destroyers, who did so many cruel horror's against White Russian's at a cost of at least 60 million White Russians.

Gulf Of Tonkin was to help get hot war in Vietnam going like a barn fire for covering up the one sided Race War final blows against YT and his old Republic remnants.

Could it be that the the mass murder and insurance crime of over ten years ago, was for much more than just violent War against their enemies, but was also a cover for installing the security Net over White America ?
__________________
Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; September 2nd, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
 
Old September 8th, 2012 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

How the feds are tracking us

By Christina DesMarais, PCWorld Sep 8, 2012 11:44 AM

Evidence continues to mount that the U.S. government is keen on tracking its citizens.

The FBI has started rolling out its $1 billion biometric Next Generation Identification (NGI) system, a nationwide database of mug shots, iris scans, DNA samples, voice recordings, palm prints, and other biometrics collected from more than 100 million Americans and intended to help identify and catch criminals.

The FBI has been piloting the program with several states and by the time it’s fully deployed in 2014 will have at its fingertips a facial recognition database that includes at least 12 million photos of people’s faces.

Privacy watchdog groups have some concerns. According to the Electronic Frontier Foundation, the NGI system will allow photo submissions independent of arrests.

“This is a problem because the FBI has stated it wants to use its facial recognition system to ‘identify subjects in public datasets’ and ‘conduct automated surveillance at lookout locations,’” the EFF writes in a blog post. “This suggests the FBI wants to be able to search and identify people in photos of crowds and in pictures posted on social media sites—even if the people in those photos haven’t been arrested for or even suspected of a crime. The FBI may also want to incorporate those crowd or social media photos into its face recognition database.”

When an EFF representative testified at a U.S. Senate Subcommittee hearing on facial recognition in July, the organization said Americans should be concerned about the government’s plans to bolster its facial recognition capabilities because it “allows for covert, remote, and mass capture and identification of images, and the photos that may end up in a database include not just a person’s face but also what she is wearing, what she might be carrying, and who she is associated with.”

And there’s much more.

TrapWire is 'person of interest' technology

Last month Wikileaks released a huge cache of leaked e-mail from private intelligence firm Stratfor regarding surveillance software called TrapWire. Used by both private industry and the U.S. government and its allies, TrapWire lets both public and private sector users contribute to counter-terrorism and anti-crime efforts.

“The software uses algorithms and data from a variety of surveillance sources -- including CCTV and human-input from spotted 'suspicious' behavior -- to, in essence, 'predict' potentially criminal activity,” explained ZDNet’s Zach Whittaker in a fantastic FAQ on the subject.

According to the leaks, TrapWire is in use in public places in Washington D.C., New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, London, some Canadian cities, and in privately owned Las Vegas casinos.

Apple IDs pilfered from an FBI laptop

A hacker collective known as AntiSec this week published more than a million UDIDs—Unique Device Identifier numbers associated with Apple mobile devices—that the group claims it stole from the laptop of an FBI agent. The information was acquired and released as a political statement by the hackers.

“[Expletive] FBI IS USING YOUR DEVICE INFO FOR A TRACKING PEOPLE PROJECT OR SOME [expletive],” reads AntiSec’s announcement on Pastebin.

The details stolen from the FBI laptop included more personal information as well—such as full names, cell phone numbers, addresses, and zip codes, but AntiSec did not release that data.

The FBI says there’s no evidence one of its laptops was compromised and AntiSec has followed up with cryptic evidence that it says validate its claims.

In any case, the UDIDs are legit and many people who have looked up the alphanumeric string of characters associated with their Apple devices are finding them on AntiSec’s list. So if what AntiSec says is true, the big question is why does the FBI have people’s device identification and personal info?

[See more: Apple Device IDs Hacked: What You Need to Know]

Other Evidence

Legislation pending in the U.S. Congress—CISPA in the House and SECURE IT in the Senate—aims to protect the U.S. from cyberterrorism but would actually make it easier for the government to spy on people. The measures would allow companies to share users’ private data with the government without a warrant or any oversight.

[See more: 10 Terrible Tech Laws That Have You in Their Bull’s-Eye]

And in January the Supreme Court ruled that police and the FBI violated the Fourth Amendment when they secretly attached a GPS tracker to a man’s car and tracked him for 28 days. However, in preliminary proceedings surrounding the man’s retrial, his attorney says prosecutors have records that indicate the locations of his cell phone for five months.

The American Civil Liberties Union takes issue with this and says tracking someone’s cell phone without a warrant is also unconstitutional, yet hundreds of law enforcement entities do it all the time.

The ACLU says the Geolocation Privacy and Surveillance (GPS) Act currently in Congress would require law enforcement agents to obtain a warrant before accessing a person’s location information. To support the legislation, the ACLU has a tool on its website that will auto-generate a message to your legislators urging them to vote for the bill.

Follow Christina on Twitter and Google+ for even more tech news and commentary and follow [email protected] on Twitter, too.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/26204...acking_us.html
 
Old September 14th, 2012 #33
Karl LaForce
Senior Member
 
Karl LaForce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 783
Karl LaForce
Default NSA too (from the NY Times Online)

__________________
"The family that puts the needs of the family above the whims of its children will prevail over the family that does not."
 
Old October 6th, 2012 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

FBI paid American Front informant $40,000

By Henry Pierson Curtis, Orlando Sentinel

October 4, 2012

An informant who infiltrated the American Front neo-Nazi group in Osceola County received $40,000 from the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force, court records obtained Thursday show.

Jason Hall received the payments partly for secretly photographing the small band of white supremacists charged with taking part in paramilitary training. The group in Holopaw believed it was preparing for an inevitable race war, records show.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...criminal-cases
 
Old October 21st, 2012 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

how the FBI/JTTF set people up: one soldier's story
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=50965
 
Old October 30th, 2012 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[hand-written essay from BW, also posted in his thread in WN and in General Discussion]

HOW FEDERAL INFORMANTS WORK

There was once a time when a group of people could get together, shout "informant" in unison, and slander the reputation of a political activist. With the emergence of the internet, and the easy availability of government records, it has become easy for any person to quickly determine whether someone has rendered substantial assistance to the government. Here, I will explain how federal informants work and how one can access information on them. I also urge people to stop treating this subject so lightly - rehabilitating actual dangerous informants, while using the term "informant" as a smear.

SNITCH CULTURE

The US Department of Justice employs about 10,000 FBI field agents. FBI regulations require each agent to employ at least 4 confidential informants, and suggest 10 as an appropriate mean. This means that approximately 100,000 Americans work as informants for the FBI. When America's other 32 law enforcement agencies are considered, between 600,000 and 12 million Americans -- perhaps one out of every 200 adults -- works fulltime for the federal government reporting on other Americans.

Informants are paid approximately $400/week for their services. Thus, this profession tends to attract those for whom $1730 a month -- $20,800 a year -- is a substantial incentive. People who are not mentally ill or otherwise living on disability and welfare benefits, or people laboring at the lower echelons of drug organizations, tend to be particular recruitment targets, as are those who are otherwise unemployed. Informants also receive a bonus for convicting others -- generally, they receive $100 for every year of sentence a victim receives -- 20 years is a $2000 bonus, for instance.

The method of the informant is usually the instigation of inchoate crimes. The federal government may convict any two people who agree to commit a crime, one of whom has taken an act in furtherance, of conspiracy. There are few restrictions. The government must show a propensity towards the crime -- being previously convicted of drug dealing is enough to allow an informant to target someone with a drug conspiracy; speaking out angrily is enough to justify trying to involve someone in an act of terrorism. The only rule is that the informant may not be one of the two required people.

In cases where the government cannot put two people together, they often try to invite a solicitation. This is how Matt Hale was framed. The government will infiltrate someone into an organization they believe is committing crimes, and try to involve them as "security" or as a "soldier." This person will let the group leader know he is available to commit a crime, and will wait to be solicited. In the case of the Blind Sheik -- and Matt Hale -- the informant may say he is going to commit a crime, and ask for the leader's blessing.

The government targets these inchoate crimes because they are easier to prosecute than actual crimes. The FBI, for instance, has manuals -- playbooks -- of how crimes are to be put together. For instance, in an interstate murder-for-hire, the informant is instructed to tell the target that their codeword will be "to paint the house." This is one way we know the alleged "Iranian" plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador is a fraud. A few years ago, several White Revolution members were drawn into a plot to rob drug dealers -- stealing and selling fake drugs by robbing a "stash house" is another standard federal script.

Below the level of investigating crimes, federal informants also monitor political and media organizations and shape public discourse. Many newspaper reporters are on the federal payroll, or have a less formal relationship with federal law enforcement. This channel prevents negative coverage of federal cases and allows journalistic information to be funneled to US Attorneys. Within organizations, deeper-cover informants identify targets and help shape discourse -- promoting other informants to leadership positions and doing federal dirty work.

Some examples:

- MP is a mentally ill man in Indiana. He became involved in an anti-immigrant organizing group. He has written he meets monthly at McDonalds with Indiana State Police and the FBI to discuss the white movement. He is not paid -- though he would be if he was smart enough to ask. He's an informant.

In the future, if the government decides he is suitable for a "leadership" role, others will be told to go on white message boards and support him. He may be asked from time to time to speak well, or speak badly, of other white activists. MP may not even realize he is being manipulated -- but he is being used.

- HT ran a radio show on FM radio in New York, and on the internet. On his radio show, he would call for violence against blacks, Mexicans, and federal officials. When a listener would respond, HT would turn them over to the feds -- often for further investigation. His show was a "honeypot."

- Violent skinhead groups were a concern to the feds. One day, a group called VSC was formed. This group declared "war" on all other skinheads. Then, they declared they were not "racist." They would attack other white organizations, beat, stab, or set on fire white activists, and claimed nothing could happen in Indiana without their permission. Every once in a while, a few of their worst members would be arrested and sent to prison.

This group is a "false front." It was organized by federal informants as a "honeypot" for violent thugs, but its violence was used by the feds to suppress and control non-violent white organizations. Thus, in addition to social control, physical violence is used to control and suppress political dissent.

- MR joined the Imperial Knights of the Ku Klux Klan. He used a fake name, calling himself JR, because he knew no one would check. One day, he was asked to distribute literature by the Klan boss at a County Fair. While there, he incited two Klansmen he was with to attack a Phillipino youth. The incident was widely reported as a "hate crime," and the two Klansmen were convicted, while the Klan was bankrupted. The media and the feds made claims about a "hate crime" and MR, who manufactured the crime, moved on to another organization.

- BH was a "deep cover" federal informant. He did office work for DD, a prominent white politician, for years. Then he joined a major "Nazi" group. He agitated against the legitimate members, and worked his way to chief security. His major role was reviewing membership applications. he was only revealed when the FBI fired him.

These examples show FBI priorities -- monitoring groups for future targets, establishing media to shape political opinion, establishing groups to use violence to suppress political dissent, inciting "hate crimes" (legal "terrorism") for political purposes, and placing members in leadership positions to guide and monitor organizations.

Also note what the FBI did not do -- and never does. They did not establish any legitimate businesses or organizations or attempt to involve anyone in legal activities. They did not foster charity or attempt to build anything to help other people. And, they never made an effort to legitimately influence the political process through elections.

The FBI always tries to disrupt or control legitimate political and business activity. Their informants are usually -- but now always -- ignorant people without marketable skills. People with professional skills and family ties rarely take the risk of involvement in spying on others -- they are too focused on their own advancement.

My experience is that FBI agents always portray a Jewish caricature of the movements they infiltrate as well. They may play the skinhead thug; rarely will they play the New Right intellectual. This has been changing lately -- the FBI has made efforts to recruit smart people -- but without much success. They average informant believes in nothing; people with beliefs are harder to flip.

PRISON SNITCHES

So far, we have talked about informants in the civilian world. Now, we examine informants in the federal justice system.

The federal justice system is structured to reward informants and guilty pleas. A person pleading guilty in the federal system has their sentence reduced by about 8%. If they "accept responsibility," perhaps by cooperating, their sentence is reduced by one-third. If they receive what is called a SKI reduction for "substantial assistance," their sentence is reduced 50%. They may also receive a "safety valve," voiding a mandatory minimum.

The easiest way to see if a federal inmate provided pre-trial cooperation is to look at their sentence. If their sentence is not within sentencing guidelines -- all federal sentences are controlled by federal sentencing guidelines -- find out why. If they received or asked for a SKI reduction, they cooperated.

After sentencing, an inmate may continue to cooperate. An inmate who provides substantial cooperation after sentencing receives a Rule 35. A Rule 35 is a post-conviction sentence reduction for cooperation.

To determine if someone received these things, use PACER, PACER.gov is the US federal court website. All documents filed in federal court are available here. They may be under seal -- but the type of document will be described. So, you may not be able to read the Rule 35 -- but you can see if it was filed. Further, unsealed pleadings often reference sealed pleadings, or discuss the background of a case.

You can be 100% assured that if a person cooperates on a federal case, you can pull their PACER file and discover evidence of their cooperation. Hearing transcripts are public documents, as are pleadings -- anyone can look these things up.

THE DANGER OF FEDERAL INFORMANTS

The federal government arrests and tortures people for political reasons. To justify its policies, it needs a steady stream of terrorism and hate crimes. Because there is very little real terrorism and few actual hate crimes, the federal government manufactures both. The people it targets are often vulnerable and ignorant -- they are angry people too stupid, sometimes, to understand they are breaking the law, or too disabled, often, by addiction or mental illness to say no. The FBI does not hesitate to coke someone up, drive them to the US Capitol, hand them a bomb, and tell them to shout al-Qaeda, and then use this to justify everything from anti-Islamic repression to aggression overseas. Similarly, they didn't hesitate to give McVeigh and Nichols detonators and then use Oklahoma City to justify gun control and acts against "domestic extremism." The FBI's security actions are a real threat to legitimate and legal political activism.

Because this is a serious issue, treating it like a funny gossiping game is inappropriate. Real federal informants are never rehabilitated -- the feds will continue to approach them 20 or 30 years after the fact. Fake allegations of informing trivialize a serious issue. The federal government is the party who most wants informants rehabilitated and honest activists smeared. Game-players play into federal goals.

Because this is a serious issue, serious evidence should be required. Because our societal institutions are dishonest, all evidence must be treated skeptically. However not all government documents are false, nor are all media reports.

Evidence begins with an individual's own statements. Individuals cooperating with the FBI usually know to keep their cooperation secret -- but some don't. MP has openly discussed his regular meetings with law enforcement. In my case, an individual, VB, openly went on message boards discussing information he provided on me to the federal government. When others discuss meetings with the FBI, it should cause some concern. Not everyone visited by the FBI is guilty of cooperating -- but the best way to approach an FBI visit is to say "I'm represented by counsel," to give the name of an attorney you know, and refuse to speak without that counsel present. Any other response is unwise.

The real danger, though, comes from paid informants pushing the FBI agenda. It is hard to tell these types apart from honest weirdos sometimes. Certain behaviors, though, are suspicious. One is making allegations about others without specifics or evidence. When evidence is presented, truth can be discerned -- when an individual will not make a specific, disprovable allegation, and is not open to reason, they are suspicious.

For instance, I sat in KS' trial. I watched a nine year old girl and her mother testify KS was hiding in the bushes outside the girl's school, and saw the receipt for the pink angora sweater KS sent her -- and I've seen Stanley Kubrick's Lolita and I know what the sweater means. I saw the photos of Lamb and Lynx Gaede Photoshopped onto lesbian porn. I know KS is a pedophile.

Those are specific allegations -- I give details of what I know, how I know, and why I believe as I do. Someone else could get the court record and disprove it. No one does, because it's true.

Compare that to all the world's other allegations. I've learned over the years not to say something unless I have reason to believe it's true -- and to withdraw it and apologize if I'm wrong. For instance, I have been reasonably told Jared Taylor's wife Evelyn Rich is not Jewish, and received a good explanation of how the ADL misused a paper she wrote. I have apologized for this allegation. I still dislike Taylor's politics -- but I withdraw my ad hominem as incorrect.

Evidence continues with first-person accounts. First person accounts may be wrong. They are often not objective. They should be investigated and substantiated. For instance, I disliked KS before his arrest for child porn. My first hand account should be corroborated. Other white activists should have attended his trial. However, there are media accounts and there are court records. There is also KS' guilty plea.

First-person accounts should be considered a jumping off point for further investigation. We should ask for details and investigate why someone believes something -- then gather evidence. The FBI opened a "Terrorism Enterprise Investigation" into me in 2007 because a police detective in 1996 said I had been involved in an arson. An FBI investigation into the arson concluded there was "no evidence." The agent who used the report took the allegation without the investigation report to justify "getting me" within FBI rules. White activists often do the same thing -- take one allegation without investigation, and assert it as true.

In most cases, there are documents and records to justify or deny an allegation. I have made myself a promise never to again accuse someone of anything without reasonable proof. This is why I seek documents and witnesses. I didn't accuse HT of involvement in my case until he was alleged to have said at his trial he accused me of plotting to assassinate Obama with a truck bomb. I then obtained his trial transcript, and read the evidence presented. Later, a report on his statements was released to my trial counsel in Chicago. Similarly, I attended KS' trial to find the truth.

In contrast, at one point, an effort was made to persuade me DJ and PA were informants. At first, I wrongfully believed this. Later, I read the FBI reports and determined they were not informants. I heard PA testify at trial. I have publicly apologized to DJ. There was an allegation, I jumped to conclusions without proof, and I retracted and apologized.

There are many people I dislike in the white movement. HS is one example. HS once argued KS was okay because a sexual interest in pre-teen girls was normal. I disagree. HS often makes a point of calling me names on message boards, or making false allegations. I suspect HS is a pedophile -- and so I often mention his professed interest in little girls. I do not call HS a Jew or an informant. He denies he made these statements; I direct people to the archives and I block him. This is an appropriate way to deal with bizzarity.

So, allegations without evidence have to stop -- as do efforts to deny or obfuscate evidence. Certain characters decade after decade seek to "return" to the movement by tearing down those who know the truth about them. All one can do is repeat the truth and move on.

THE "SO WHAT" FACTOR

There is also the question of -- if an allegation is true, so what?

Informants are dangerous because they often lie to manufacture crimes, and the FBI's internal files are like an internet message board where the accused can not only not respond, but can be jailed and tortured based on rumor.

However, there is the "so what" factor. One example.

GJ is a homosexual. He is also a very intelligent guy who has produced a lot of good white material and who "gets" Savitri Devi and Tradition. He has also launched a successful and needed publishing operation. Should he be driven out of the white movement?

My thought on this was no, until GJ stole money and the membership list of CMS and then blackmailed them into not complaining. He then moved on to try to scam money from a friend of mine, and, I discovered, he had scammed others. This made me think he was not acceptable for the white movement.

My question is this -- homosexuality is a sign of a mental disorder. Homosexuals, like other mentally ill people, are often less honest than other people. Thus, should homosexuality be seen as a warning sign for theft? Should we exclude homosexuals altogether, even when they are discrete about it, as GJ is?

Usually, this is not a question. White nationalism attracts a large number of homosexual men and extreme S&M fetishists. Usually, these characters are very extreme and very forthright. Many uniformed "National Socialist" marches are, for many, a species of "gay pride" parade. People who cannot keep extreme sexual perversions -- homosexuality, urine and feces obsessions, extreme brutality -- quiet should not be in white organizations. People who are keeping them quiet should not be in public roles.

In contrast:

AP ran a prominent white record company. His project was successful and contributing to the white movement, but he was a little swarthy. One day, a Jewish homosexual group exposed the fact that his birth certificate said he was half-mestizo. The white movement ran the guy out. This was wrong. We should have said "so what?"

We know that 22,000 genes -- 2% of our DNA -- is primarily responsible for our physical development. There are an average 2200 points of difference between whites and blacks. There are an average 900 points of difference between whites and yellows or browns. If AP was half-mestizo, merely being mestizo means at least half-white and half American indigenous. He would have had about 225 points of difference with an average white- less than someone who was one-eighth black. He is approaching the normal range of variation between white ethnicities and individuals.

Given the contribution, did the vice overwhelm it?

True National Socialists are attracted to NS because they seek goodness in a corrupt world. Many become too enthused and become too obsessed with moral purity. I've been in this category. When one strives for virtue, it is easy to reject flawed mankind. However, our excessive surface "purity" and our movement's inner corruption has paralyzed white activism.

Thus, in addition to demanding evidence, the white movement needs to start asking "so what?" DD is a womanizer -- but an amazing organizer, writer, and speaker. So, we ask ourselves -- does the womanizing matter? RP is a coward -- he publicly disavows us -- but holds public office and furthers our goals. Should he be shunned for that?

These are difficult questions -- but they belong in a broader discussion of baseless allegations. In addition to demanding evidence -- we have to also ask, if true, do these allegations matter? Are they within an acceptable range of human error and fallibility, given what needs to be done.

CONCLUSIONS

I reduced names here to initials to avoid attacking anyone. Perhaps a publisher will want to use fake names. The names, in this context, do not matter.

I am no longer involved in white political activity. If the white movement wants to destroy itself -- insofar as further destruction is possible -- that is its busienss. But, I believe in the vision of Adolf Hitler -- in a beautiful, orderly world that promotes life and human happiness -- and I am saddened to see the same-old same-old predominate as the world dies.

What should be a beautiful celebration of iove has been polluted and turned into a celebration of degeneracy and hate. The FBI directs white activism into criminal activity and Jewish groups direct white power parodies into white ranks. Many of the most cynical have abandoned NS ideals to support the "new right wing" -- Zionism -- and many others seem to be talking just to earn their government check.

I urge people to set fantasy aside and to focus on evidence, on reality, and on what can be demonstrated. There are many resources available to us to sustain the gossip and rumor-backed communities of 20 years ago. These efforts, often sponsored by people trying to harm white people, ultimately lead nowhere. //

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 30th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
 
Old November 27th, 2012 #37
MikeSmith
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 180
MikeSmith
Default Obstructing Justice?

[The following is a print-edition-only article from the November 25, 2012 edition of the Atlanta Journal Constitution]

Agents at risk in gang probe

By Bill Rankin

In the midst of an FBI undercover investigation of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club in Georgia, agents learned they weren't the only ones targeting the Outlaws.

In March, the bureau got a tip that someone had taken out a contract on Larry "Larry Mack" McDaniel, an Outlaws' regional president in Atlanta, and now the agents faced a dilemma: how to warn McDaniel that he was in danger without compromising about two years' worth of undercover work.

Court filings in the case reveal the feds' solution. The files also disclose the highly sensitive, and often perilous, nature of undercover investigations into motorcylce gangs. In one filing, for example, and FBI special agent said investigations nationwide have been compromised repeatedly because some law enforcement officers maintain cozy, unprofessional relationships with the clubs.

The FBI's idea for saving McDaniel was to use an informant to get word to him that he was in danger. The informant then created a cover story, saying he'd gotten a leak about the potential violence from a corrupt cop with access to the sensitive information.

But this summer, the investigation was undone by a real leak: Investigators believe that an actual dirty cop told the Outlaws they had an FBI informant in their midst.

The actual leak abruptly halted the investigation, but a grand jury later indicted McDaniel, 65, for obstructing justice and being a felon in possession of a firearm. About 20 other motorcycle club members were also charged with various drug and weapons offenses.

McDaniel's lawyer, Don Samuel, said the gun McDaniel was accused of possessing was not his. Samuel has also filed motions seeking to have the obstruction charge dismissed.

McDaniel has since resigned as president of the Outlaws' Silver Region encompassing Georgia and Alabama.

"I don't sleep good these days," he recently told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "This is very serious and it's all hard to believe."

McDaniel joined the Outlaws 42 years ago. For decades, he rode his Harley-Davidson almost every weekend with fellow members. "It's about biking and brotherhood," he said.

'A Moral Obligation'

McDaniel was arrested in August in a pre-dawn raid of the Outlaws' clubhouse on Campbellton Road. Agents smashed down the club's front gate, busted down the club's back door and, he said, threw flash grenades inside almost every room even though he was the only one there.

In March, more than a year into the undercover investigation, federal agents learned through a "credible" source that McDaniel was in danger. National leaders of the Outlaws had put out a hit on McDaniel because he wasn't doing enough to keep Georgia from being overtaken by rival motorcycle gangs, such as Hell's Angels, court records show.

Agents realized they had to make McDaniel aware of the threat, and if they could do so without exposing the undercover operation, all the better.

The FBI and GBI soon released an "Intelligence Note" to law enforcement agencies statewide, alerting them of potential violence within the Outlaw club.

The FBI's informant then gave the note to club members in Alabama, telling them he got it from a corrupt cop. The note was then delivered to McDaniel.

The informant soon told the FBI that he had talked to an Outlaw member who said he'd given McDaniel a .40-caliber pistol for his protection and that McDaniel kept the gun inside a fire-proof safe inside his bedroom at the Atlanta clubhouse, court records say.

Felons are not allowed to possess a firearm. McDaniel has four prior felony convictions -- the most recent in 1994 for marijuana distribution.

In August, the FBI used information about the .40-caliber pistol in an affidavit to obtain a search warrantof the Outlaw clubhouse on Campbellton Road.

During the search, agents found a weapon. But it wasn't a .40-caliber handgun and it wasn't inside the safe in McDaniel's clubhouse bedroom. Instead, they found a 9 mm handgun in a nearby apartment bedroom that was used by McDaniel and other club members, Samuel said. The gun was also found inside a pair of pants that were not McDaniel's, he said.

In September, a federal grand jury indicted McDaniel on two counts, one being a felon in possession of the 9 mm handgun. McDaniel faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years in prison if convicted of that charge.

Atlanta attorney Buddy Parker said it's ironic McDaniel is being charged for illegally possessing a gun that agents believe he obtained for his own protection. "It's reasonably foreseeable that he would have armed himself if he'd been told his life was in danger." he said.

Still, the FBI had to do something, said Parker, a former federal prosecutor. "Certainly, there's a moral obligation to let him know."

Parker noted there would be an established protocol for agents to follow dating back to investigations of the Mafia, when contract hits were overheard on wiretaps.

Special Agent Stephen Emmett, and FBI spokesman, declined to comment.

'A rat in the club'

Authorities are investigating whether the final leak in the case came from a dirty cop who disclosed the name of the government's informant to the Outlaw leaders. According to court records, the informant was the Cleveland, Ga., chapter president of the Black Pistons Motorcycle Club, an affiliate of the Outlaws.

When McDaniel determined there was an informant in the club, he ordered the Cleveland clubhouse to be shut down and for members there to surrender their patches, severing their ties with the club, court records say.

The informant soon called McDaniel to find out what was going on. McDaniel said he had been given written information that showed the man was an FBI informant, a transcript of the conversation says. "You have something to do with the feds," McDaniel said.

McDaniel said he waited a few months before acting on the tip because he initially didn't believe it.

"We needed to find out what was going on," he said. "But once you find out there's a rat in the club, you have to get him out."

When the chapter was shut down, McDaniel said, "No one was beaten or threatened in any way. There was no harsh language. No one was intimated." Ultimately patches were returned to all club members, except the informant, he said.

Samuel said this is the first time in his 32 years of practice that one of his clients has been charged with conduct that is not even criminal.

"It is not a crime to 'learn' that there is an informant in your organization," Samuel said. "It is not a crime to tell others that there is an informant in your organization -- whether you work for a private company, or belong to a club or even work in a government office -- and it is not a crime to fire the person you have learned is an informant. The government may be allowed to enagage in undercover operations all it wants, but you are not obligated to acquiesce to, or facilitate, such undercover operations in your business or your club."

In a recent court filing, Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill McKinnon said the obstruction charge was well-grounded.

McDaniel has acknowledged he was informed there was a "fed in the club," he closed down the club and he talked to the informant, McKinnon said. "(He) acted with bad purpose, and not because of mistake or accident, in his effort to obstruct the ongoing FBI investigation."


The feds used or created a dubious "tip" to scare McDaniel and then their informant produced a story about McDaniel possessing a gun. Once McDaniel kicked out the informant, the feds got mad and busted him for two bullshit charges. Biggest takeaway from the story is that the feds now say it is illegal to peacefully kick out an informant from your organization.
 
Old November 27th, 2012 #38
notillegaltobewhite
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
notillegaltobewhite
Lightbulb Used & Abused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
[The following is a print-edition-only article from the November 25, 2012 edition of the Atlanta Journal Constitution]

Agents at risk in gang probe

By Bill Rankin

In the midst of an FBI undercover investigation of the Outlaw Motorcycle Club in Georgia, agents learned they weren't the only ones targeting the Outlaws.

In March, the bureau got a tip that someone had taken out a contract on Larry "Larry Mack" McDaniel, an Outlaws' regional president in Atlanta, and now the agents faced a dilemma: how to warn McDaniel that he was in danger without compromising about two years' worth of undercover work.

Court filings in the case reveal the feds' solution. The files also disclose the highly sensitive, and often perilous, nature of undercover investigations into motorcylce gangs. In one filing, for example, and FBI special agent said investigations nationwide have been compromised repeatedly because some law enforcement officers maintain cozy, unprofessional relationships with the clubs.

The FBI's idea for saving McDaniel was to use an informant to get word to him that he was in danger. The informant then created a cover story, saying he'd gotten a leak about the potential violence from a corrupt cop with access to the sensitive information.

But this summer, the investigation was undone by a real leak: Investigators believe that an actual dirty cop told the Outlaws they had an FBI informant in their midst.

The actual leak abruptly halted the investigation, but a grand jury later indicted McDaniel, 65, for obstructing justice and being a felon in possession of a firearm. About 20 other motorcycle club members were also charged with various drug and weapons offenses.

McDaniel's lawyer, Don Samuel, said the gun McDaniel was accused of possessing was not his. Samuel has also filed motions seeking to have the obstruction charge dismissed.

McDaniel has since resigned as president of the Outlaws' Silver Region encompassing Georgia and Alabama.

"I don't sleep good these days," he recently told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "This is very serious and it's all hard to believe."

McDaniel joined the Outlaws 42 years ago. For decades, he rode his Harley-Davidson almost every weekend with fellow members. "It's about biking and brotherhood," he said.

'A Moral Obligation'

McDaniel was arrested in August in a pre-dawn raid of the Outlaws' clubhouse on Campbellton Road. Agents smashed down the club's front gate, busted down the club's back door and, he said, threw flash grenades inside almost every room even though he was the only one there.

In March, more than a year into the undercover investigation, federal agents learned through a "credible" source that McDaniel was in danger. National leaders of the Outlaws had put out a hit on McDaniel because he wasn't doing enough to keep Georgia from being overtaken by rival motorcycle gangs, such as Hell's Angels, court records show.

Agents realized they had to make McDaniel aware of the threat, and if they could do so without exposing the undercover operation, all the better.

The FBI and GBI soon released an "Intelligence Note" to law enforcement agencies statewide, alerting them of potential violence within the Outlaw club.

The FBI's informant then gave the note to club members in Alabama, telling them he got it from a corrupt cop. The note was then delivered to McDaniel.

The informant soon told the FBI that he had talked to an Outlaw member who said he'd given McDaniel a .40-caliber pistol for his protection and that McDaniel kept the gun inside a fire-proof safe inside his bedroom at the Atlanta clubhouse, court records say.

Felons are not allowed to possess a firearm. McDaniel has four prior felony convictions -- the most recent in 1994 for marijuana distribution.

In August, the FBI used information about the .40-caliber pistol in an affidavit to obtain a search warrantof the Outlaw clubhouse on Campbellton Road.

During the search, agents found a weapon. But it wasn't a .40-caliber handgun and it wasn't inside the safe in McDaniel's clubhouse bedroom. Instead, they found a 9 mm handgun in a nearby apartment bedroom that was used by McDaniel and other club members, Samuel said. The gun was also found inside a pair of pants that were not McDaniel's, he said.

In September, a federal grand jury indicted McDaniel on two counts, one being a felon in possession of the 9 mm handgun. McDaniel faces a mandatory minimum of 15 years in prison if convicted of that charge.

Atlanta attorney Buddy Parker said it's ironic McDaniel is being charged for illegally possessing a gun that agents believe he obtained for his own protection. "It's reasonably foreseeable that he would have armed himself if he'd been told his life was in danger." he said.

Still, the FBI had to do something, said Parker, a former federal prosecutor. "Certainly, there's a moral obligation to let him know."

Parker noted there would be an established protocol for agents to follow dating back to investigations of the Mafia, when contract hits were overheard on wiretaps.

Special Agent Stephen Emmett, and FBI spokesman, declined to comment.

'A rat in the club'

Authorities are investigating whether the final leak in the case came from a dirty cop who disclosed the name of the government's informant to the Outlaw leaders. According to court records, the informant was the Cleveland, Ga., chapter president of the Black Pistons Motorcycle Club, an affiliate of the Outlaws.

When McDaniel determined there was an informant in the club, he ordered the Cleveland clubhouse to be shut down and for members there to surrender their patches, severing their ties with the club, court records say.

The informant soon called McDaniel to find out what was going on. McDaniel said he had been given written information that showed the man was an FBI informant, a transcript of the conversation says. "You have something to do with the feds," McDaniel said.

McDaniel said he waited a few months before acting on the tip because he initially didn't believe it.

"We needed to find out what was going on," he said. "But once you find out there's a rat in the club, you have to get him out."

When the chapter was shut down, McDaniel said, "No one was beaten or threatened in any way. There was no harsh language. No one was intimated." Ultimately patches were returned to all club members, except the informant, he said.

Samuel said this is the first time in his 32 years of practice that one of his clients has been charged with conduct that is not even criminal.

"It is not a crime to 'learn' that there is an informant in your organization," Samuel said. "It is not a crime to tell others that there is an informant in your organization -- whether you work for a private company, or belong to a club or even work in a government office -- and it is not a crime to fire the person you have learned is an informant. The government may be allowed to enagage in undercover operations all it wants, but you are not obligated to acquiesce to, or facilitate, such undercover operations in your business or your club."

In a recent court filing, Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill McKinnon said the obstruction charge was well-grounded.

McDaniel has acknowledged he was informed there was a "fed in the club," he closed down the club and he talked to the informant, McKinnon said. "(He) acted with bad purpose, and not because of mistake or accident, in his effort to obstruct the ongoing FBI investigation."


The feds used or created a dubious "tip" to scare McDaniel and then their informant produced a story about McDaniel possessing a gun. Once McDaniel kicked out the informant, the feds got mad and busted him for two bullshit charges. Biggest takeaway from the story is that the feds now say it is illegal to peacefully kick out an informant from your organization.
Funny almost 3 years ago received a letter from the ATF informing me that my number and others had been part of a "intercept" through what is known as a pin register. Pin register more or less record numbers not conversation unless a judge mandate approval to be legal standing during proceeding.

Enter "federal PI" that was representing a client in a case, he was only doing his job as required by the defense.
But... this PI recieved my info from a phone call that a particular indivdual made to me and while the PI was present and upon description along the line of my appearance the indivdual blurts out "that is you". Now turn out it was not, but point I make: this to me constitues a snitch, maggot, pos.
Months later he remarked "howcome I did'nt get a letter about my phone". Well we know the answer, the balls on this maggot.

Now maggot face lives in the desert with a bi polar nut that has accused a WN from Canuckistan for forcing her to abort a child, if this is true at all.

Another one of his tatics was always asking how much did you make, spend, trying to keep me on phone for long period of time to a point where I would feel like passing out from his obessive nurotic talking then he would try and slip a question thinking I was in a comatose state of mind.

Turn out his "cousin" or he claims may even be him is a former head of the DEA out of jew york shitty and was in charge of sport stadium security.

Bottom line himself and other indivduals may have had a plan for what were to be patsy.
There code name is Rocky and Bowinkle scum insecure, stupid, greedy for own personal gain & gratification. One is tall talks under water, the other stumpy and believes she is "oxford" intellectual type. lmao

This is why any well meaning white that encounters WN, racial seperation whatever term used are turned off or wedged into area where there is deep gov't penetration of informers. The worst along the lines of a child molester.

Another white that will never trust nor build a battering ram in a meaningful way with positive result.
 
Old November 27th, 2012 #39
Ian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 1,208
Ian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notillegaltobewhite View Post
Funny almost 3 years ago received a letter from the ATF informing me that my number and others had been part of a "intercept" through what is known as a pin register. Pin register more or less record numbers not conversation unless a judge mandate approval to be legal standing during proceeding.

...
this PI recieved my info from a phone call that a particular indivdual made to me and while the PI was present and upon description along the line of my appearance the indivdual blurts out "that is you". Now turn out it was not, but point I make: this to me constitues a snitch, maggot, pos.
Months later he remarked "howcome I did'nt get a letter about my phone". Well we know the answer, the balls on this maggot.

Now maggot face lives in the desert with a bi polar nut that has accused a WN from Canuckistan for forcing her to abort a child, if this is true at all.

...
Turn out his "cousin" or he claims may even be him is a former head of the DEA out of jew york shitty and was in charge of sport stadium security.

Bottom line himself and other indivduals may have had a plan for what were to be patsy.
There code name is Rocky and Bowinkle scum insecure, stupid, greedy for own personal gain & gratification. One is tall talks under water, the other stumpy and believes she is "oxford" intellectual type. lmao

...
Another white that will never trust nor build a battering ram in a meaningful way with positive result.
That post, with its lengthy quote, looks like a nuisance posting.
 
Old November 27th, 2012 #40
notillegaltobewhite
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 34
notillegaltobewhite
Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
That post, with its lengthy quote, looks like a nuisance posting.
Ian posting a real event that took place to save other people trouble is a nusiance !
England being a small country is just about out of white space.The display of white men being beat down in the street by non white hordes is tragic.
Ian you are nusiance get out in the street and take action.
You have plenty of wine would you care for a little cheese.
 
Reply

Tags
books, cointelpro, fbi, hoover, tim weiner

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:56 PM.
Page generated in 0.27352 seconds.