VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2009 #1
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default 1948 Propaganda Film

This is a 9 minute propaganda cartoon produced in 1948 by Harding College. It is apparrently a Christian school in Arkansas. Look at the racial characteristics of the anti-American villain. You would never get away with that these days.

Old October 29th, 2009 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

At 1.05 they show a racially integrated classroom, also note that they say racism is anti-American, these Christlings were already the problem back then, they just didnt know it yet, these Christinsane fucks killed America!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 29th, 2009 at 10:34 AM.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #3
bob caymen
Banned

Christlings? WTF are you talking about. How did Christians kill America? The Commie bastards of the sixties, make love not war dope heads that are now running this country is what has dragged us down the shit hole.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #4
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

The Christians bent over and took it.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Was it not x-tians who were always puling about 'uplifting the poor, downtrodden negro'.T.X.B.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #6
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Was it not x-tians who were always puling about 'uplifting the poor, downtrodden negro'.T.X.B.
I never heard any such thing growing up in the deepest of the South while attending any number of churches during that time. Even as late as the early 1990s, a church I went to in the Atlanta area moved from its location to a Whiter area, because the original area was becoming niggerized. It wasn't said but it was clear the reason why.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #7
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

They were bleeding hearts always willing to alleviate some of their guilt.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #8
OTPTT
Banned

And I don't remember going to church with any niggers either. Never heard them mentioned in any sermon or during church. Relatives only discussed them as a curiosity.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
It wasn't said but it was clear the reason why.
It never is, that's the problem.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #10
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It never is, that's the problem.
They weren't about 'lifting up a bunch of low-life niggers' whether they said so or not. I tend to be scientific in my approach to historical matters and prefer quotes or facts upon which to base my opinions. Funny how so many of you atheists know so much about Christianity and what the church does or doesn't do. To much generalizing and not enough scientific specificity for my tastes.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #11
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Funny how so many of you atheists know so much about Christianity and what the church does or doesn't do. To much generalizing and not enough scientific specificity for my tastes.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #12
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I never heard any such thing growing up in the deepest of the South while attending any number of churches during that time. Even as late as the early 1990s, a church I went to in the Atlanta area moved from its location to a Whiter area, because the original area was becoming niggerized. It wasn't said but it was clear the reason why.
Yeah it's always those other "phony" Christians who don't represent the true faith. The WN Christian is the "real Christian" because white people are the true Israelites.

Never mind that 99% of Christians fully support all manner of jewish nation wrecking in the name of tolerance, faith, and god's love.

Practically the reason I personally gave up on Christinsanity was because niggers were involved. And Christians regard niggers (a people who never figured out the wheel) as their ekwals?

Christianity is jewish poison. Heaven awaits my ass.

Old November 2nd, 2009 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob caymen View Post
Christlings? WTF are you talking about. How did Christians kill America? The Commie bastards of the sixties, make love not war dope heads that are now running this country is what has dragged us down the shit hole.
Christians were the dominant group in America before and during the Cultural Revolution, at no time were American Christians forced by means of war or any other form of physical violence to hand over power to muds, whores, fags, jews and all other misfits, perverts and malcontents that benefited from the cultural revolution, therefore they can very well be blamed for America´s demise.

Thread