Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default "Keep it legal": good advice for winners or losers?

A man said:

[T]he struggle will be carried on with "legal" means as long as the power to be overthrown employs such means; but it will not shun illegal means if the oppressor uses them.

Now, who among you has the brainpower to explain why the advice and behavior of the conservatives (AmRen, A3P, the Republican Party, Ron Paul libertarians) -- always and only use legal means -- trumps the advice and behavior of the judeo-left (jews, Bolsheviks, communists, illiberals, Democrats, blacks), in light of the comparative success of the two sides?


Hitler in Mein Kampf ch. 7 on the difference between NS meetings and bourgeois conservative meetings
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...02#post1273002

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 14th, 2011 at 05:25 AM.
 
Old December 20th, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Who here will dispute that if one party in a struggle cheats while the other plays fair, the cheating party always wins?
 
Old December 20th, 2010 #3
Kamerad Q
Senior Member
 
Kamerad Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 786
Kamerad Q
Default

The cons are incapable of even naming their nemesis, and it is impossible to oppose that which cannot be defined. In essence they never played the game, but instead are played by a rigged game which they have voluntarily submitted to. Since they have proven themselves to be feeble of mind, and weak in character it is foolish to expect cons to play hardball when they duck and cover whenever the Tribe tosses a softball in their direction.

In the land of the free and home of the brave what you call for borderers on "totally illegal words" Chief. Furthermore, most would be heroes are not up to the challenge of fighting fire with fire, and would more than likely burn themselves in the attempt, so I will summon forth the Werwolf legions in their stead. Stand back, behold the war cry!

 
Old December 21st, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q View Post
The cons are incapable of even naming their nemesis, and it is impossible to oppose that which cannot be defined. In essence they never played the game, but instead are played by a rigged game which they have voluntarily submitted to. Since they have proven themselves to be feeble of mind, and weak in character it is foolish to expect cons to play hardball when they duck and cover whenever the Tribe tosses a softball in their direction.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]In the land of the free and home of the brave what you call for borderers on "totally illegal words" Chief.
The point I'm making is that I'm disgusted with so-called Whites not facing squarely the fact that attempts among Whites to organize have been defeated by enemy activity. It's like a game of make believe in which these high-IQ cowards and fools pretend it's all about us and what we think and do when manifestly it is not. Remember that cheerleader skit with Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri in which they're going for "the perfect cheer"? It's like that with the brainacs. All they have to do is write "the perfect essay" and all the troubles will just fade away. Our actions are only part of the equation, and as the man's words suggest, we have to taken into account what the enemy does.

This is pure 101 stuff, yet not understood or acknowledged by almost all on our side. How much they've ingrained self-hatred, is how the left would put it. Does anyone reading this actually belive that Whites are not capable of organizing - anything? So if they're having trouble with this one thing, it must be because of some external obstacle, eh?

Until we have ways of striking back at the enemy physically and legally, we have nothing. And we should face that fact, not pretend otherwise. Again, this is as 101 as it gets.


SNL skit or A3P meeting?

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 21st, 2010 at 02:13 AM.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #5
notmenomore
Senior Member
 
notmenomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,161
notmenomore
Default

Power has never let "the Law" stand in its way.
__________________
No way out but through the jews.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Morrison Hotel
Posts: 9,396
Blog Entries: 11
Donnie in Ohio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Power has never let "the Law" stand in its way.

"Laws are silent in time of war." -Cicero
__________________
"When US gets nuked and NEMO is uninhabitable, I will make my way on foot to the gulf and live off red snapper and grapefruit"- Alex Linder
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #7
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,403
Susan
Default

Linder, I hope I'm still alive and able to hold a gun and pull a trigger when and if the shit really does hit the fan in this country.

But, no one wants, right now, to get arrested and go to jail and live with the niggers.

Sooner or later, violence from niggers will begin to become more than just sporadic, as it mostly is now, and there will be no ignoring it.

But, I disagree with you that NOW is the time for violence. I know you say that our enemies engage in everything that is dishonest. I know this, as do others here and elsewhere.

But, Whites have not been educated enough yet about just WHO their real enemy is.

My idea of having geographical groups of Pro White people to begin to have meetings to educate Whites about just what is really going on, and what has been going on for decades, is just the beginning of what I hope would culminate in a revolution for Whites in this country.

But, you have to educate people some before you expect them to pick up a weapon and kill people when they don't even know who their enemy is.

My idea would include geographical groups led by someone who is knowledgeable about everything going on. Meetings and events, hopefully some legal protests and rallies, would occur over time. Everything, right now, would be out in the open for all to see, so that no one could be accused of doing anything to be arrested for. We don't need any more good White people in jail.

I would advise no one in charge of a group to own a home computer, either. Don't give the feds any opportunity to plant evidence on you.

And, again, the people in charge would have to be people who do not have to work outside the home to pay bills. Because of course, no one would hire them once their political/social beliefs are made public.

No one who has engaged in violent acts, so far, has made any progress toward educating people. They've all ended up in jail or dead.

Am I right? Can you tell me anyone who has engaged in violent actions who hasn't paid a high price?

I agree that we need to begin to fight back in one sense--legally. We need to begin a legal fight against our government that prevents Whites legally from disengaging themselves from niggers and other non Whites because to live around them, etc., is detrimental to Whites.

In other words, the need for racial resegregation in this country.

THAT is a fight that Whites need to begin to fight.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #8
Pat Healey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 722
Pat Healey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Linder, I hope I'm still alive and able to hold a gun and pull a trigger when and if the shit really does hit the fan in this country.

But, no one wants, right now, to get arrested and go to jail and live with the niggers.

Sooner or later, violence from niggers will begin to become more than just sporadic, as it mostly is now, and there will be no ignoring it.

But, I disagree with you that NOW is the time for violence. I know you say that our enemies engage in everything that is dishonest. I know this, as do others here and elsewhere.

But, Whites have not been educated enough yet about just WHO their real enemy is.

My idea of having geographical groups of Pro White people to begin to have meetings to educate Whites about just what is really going on, and what has been going on for decades, is just the beginning of what I hope would culminate in a revolution for Whites in this country.

But, you have to educate people some before you expect them to pick up a weapon and kill people when they don't even know who their enemy is.

My idea would include geographical groups led by someone who is knowledgeable about everything going on. Meetings and events, hopefully some legal protests and rallies, would occur over time. Everything, right now, would be out in the open for all to see, so that no one could be accused of doing anything to be arrested for. We don't need any more good White people in jail.

I would advise no one in charge of a group to own a home computer, either. Don't give the feds any opportunity to plant evidence on you.

And, again, the people in charge would have to be people who do not have to work outside the home to pay bills. Because of course, no one would hire them once their political/social beliefs are made public.

No one who has engaged in violent acts, so far, has made any progress toward educating people. They've all ended up in jail or dead.

Am I right? Can you tell me anyone who has engaged in violent actions who hasn't paid a high price?

I agree that we need to begin to fight back in one sense--legally. We need to begin a legal fight against our government that prevents Whites legally from disengaging themselves from niggers and other non Whites because to live around them, etc., is detrimental to Whites.

In other words, the need for racial resegregation in this country.

THAT is a fight that Whites need to begin to fight.
We all need to understand who are enemy really is.

Believe it or not, the "real enemy" isn't the niggers. The are “an enemy”. But they are not our primary foe.

Our enemy uses various tools and strategies to keep us divided and vulnerable. Our enemy instigates, and creates:

Race conflict,
Class conflict,
Religious conflict,
War,
Economic disturbance, etc.

The niggers are just being niggers. Sure they are dangerous, stupid, impulsive...but they are led and incited by our "real enemy".

Or "real enemy" is the group that control the Central Banks that issue debt-based currencies. They are Jews.

Those Jews use the power derived from the usurpation of National currencies to further their agenda...at your expense.

You, as a White person are viewed as the only real competition of the Jew...therefore, you must be neutered and destroyed. Witness what's happening all around you.

Sure, the niggers are a problem, and they’re hurting us. But they are being directed by our “real enemy”.

In a boxing match – you don’t aim at your opponents hands – do you? Even though his hands are hurting you…you aim at his body to disable….you aim at his head to destroy. His head is directing his attack.

Niggers are being used and directed by Jews to hurt you. Mestizos are being used and directed by Jews to hurt you. They are numerous and their numbers are increasing.

We need to stop the overall attack.

Aim for the head.
-------------------------------------------

If we continue to fight the various sub-groups that the Jew has cleverly pitted against us...they Jew will surely prevail. His strategy dictates that he fight you from behind the scenes - using proxy warriors. Niggers are proxy warriors of the Jew.

In this epic battle, we have to realize that our resources are limited. Therefore, we need to make the most out of the shots we take. We need to disrupt the enemy Command and Control structure. We need to take the enemy's power away.

How?

We MUST abolish their Private Monopoly over our Debt Based Currency. This is the SOURCE of their power.

If we do not destroy their power source, they will simply regroup and overwhelm us with the vast resources at their disposal. Vast resources acquired by the subversion of National Debt Based currencies.

Jew Bankers, Financiers and their enablers are the enemy.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 21st, 2010 at 10:41 AM.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #9
Susan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,403
Susan
Default

I know, Pat. I know the jews are the real enemy of Whites. I know it was the jews who sicced the nigs on us years ago, and continue to do the same.

I'm just saying that black violence is the one thing that Whites understand, because it is out there on a daily basis, and it is the one thing that some Whites at least have some understanding of that is dangerous to the White way of life.

I know this, but most Whites don't. Right now, Whites don't even see jews as being different from Whites.

Whites think it is liberal Whites who have ruined America. They have never even thought that all those liberal Whites have names like Klein, Lowenstein, Rosenfeld, etc. This has never even dawned on them. This is where Whites must be educated.

But, thanks for your response.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Whites think it is liberal Whites who have ruined America. They have never even thought that all those liberal Whites have names like Klein, Lowenstein, Rosenfeld, etc. This has never even dawned on them. This is where Whites must be educated.
Wow. Susan said something true. It must have been an accident.

Yes, education is mostly overrated, but the one area it is actually needed and useful is in supplying the missing "why" to US and world politics. Because you'll never get that in the right-wing media. For practical purposes, conservative writers are defined by their unwillingness to deal with causes, and their insistence on sticking to superficial symptoms. This is one reason women make such good "face" conservtive - people you see on Fox. Women are biologically prone to overestimating the meaning/value of what's directly in front of them. It takes perception - seeing through - to find ultimate causes and link them to effects. That is a masculine quality - long-range vision. This is another that conservatism, which is the political form cowardice takes, always seems weak, whiny, and loserly, whereas WN sounds strong, real and direct. I've said this a million times, and I'll say it again. Read ten conservative columnists latest efforts, then go read ten articles in the calvin.edu NS archive. If you can't pick up the 180-degree difference in tone and talk, you're probably too dim to be much use to our cause.
 
Old December 21st, 2010 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

It is disappointing that none of the posts above is responsive to the matter raised by the OP.

The point raised, raised now again, is that our enemy is winning PRIMARILY through the use of ILLEGAL means.

WN has failed to develop not because of its own actions, but because every incipient effort to raise it has been nipped by the enemy.

Does anyone dispute these points?
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #12
D.Heider
Registered User
 
D.Heider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Savanna,IL
Posts: 3
D.Heider
Default

You're completely right, we are at a HUGE disadvantage because of this, but it does'nt necessarily mean that the cheating party will win, we must beat them at their own game, outsmart, outmanuever, and overpower them.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #13
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

We can win power just like Hitler did. A legal, activist, political party led by a few capable, totally dedicated, jew-wise white men, and which recruits the white masses.

Free speech, freedom of the press, and freedom to seek redress of our grievances thru the democratic process, gives us the legal right. So what's holding us back, other than cowardice/fear of the jews ??

And as during Hitler's NSDAP's rise, a small separate underground group will severely punish those who attack our political party with illegal means. A fact that must be confidently relied upon by the above ground.

Just do it !! Plant both feet firmly inside the battle arena. Commit, and throw yourselves fully into the task just like Goebbels, Goering, Hess and The Great One. Let Providence decide the outcome.

Life is short, and death is but a long, peaceful sleep, free from the cult of the dead kike on a stick.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire





Last edited by Rounder; December 22nd, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #14
Pat Healey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 722
Pat Healey
Default

I think a lot can be accomplished through legal means.

Most of our people are law abiding by nature and are not the anarchist type. Unlike many of the mud people we are surrounded by.

Our people tend to be somewhat invested in "the system". They don't want to lose what they have. In contrast, most of the muds don't have anything except what the State gives them (taken from us).

Our people suffer under the present system, especially with respect to the economy and financial system. Many people are having difficulty simply paying their credit card debt.

Looking at the political landscape, I think we would be wise to take a page or two out of a wise man's manifesto wherein he described his struggle. He observed the various political forces at work. He then devised a inclusive strategy designed to capture his potential political enemies. How? By appealing to their basic motives.

I think we can do the same thing here. We can get very, very far by simply sidestepping the "hot button" issues that many of our people have be socialized (brainwashed) into a reflexive negative reaction.

If we focus on the money issue - especially as it directly affects the common everyday joe-sixpack...explaining in simple to understand terms that his government has morphed into a system designed merely to farm its citizens for profit - I think they will listen.

We can win this thing. We need to get our potential political foes on our side and I believe we can do so. The key, as I see it - is not the "race" issue. It's the Money System, Finance, Capital, and Interest issue. Literally everyone suffers under the present system - except perhaps the welfare collectors and a few Jews.

The Jews have not invested heavily in brainwashing our people into believing that credit card debt is fun, sexy and cool - or that there is no alternative to their privately controlled debt based currency.

They don't address those things because they are indefensible. Attack the indefensible.

Capture popular support based on economics, and once you have power - you can start implementing other policies specifically designed to use the power of government to improve the life and condition of the citizen.

Certainly much can be gained legally. However, if the controllers of the present system decide to use extra-legal means against us - then extra-legal means should be used in response. The key, however, is to gain popular support.

Enemy response to this strategy is predictable.

First, they will ignore you. Then, ridicule you. Finally, they will attack you.

So prepare for it.

If all we offer is a platform that is "pro-white" - that's not going to solve the underlying problem. The real problem is the role of money in society.

If we offer a clear choice that is specifically designed to reform the role money plays in society and government, I think we have a chance.

After all, who likes "debt"? Who likes the fact that we're bleeding jobs in this country? Who likes what's happening to our cities?

There's a LOT of potential support out there. A great man who came before us once faced the prospect of his people turning to communism. Did he simply shun them? No. In fact, he even made the base color of his new flag RED. He used it to bridge a gap.

We can do the same kind of thing. Money is the key.

Last edited by Pat Healey; December 22nd, 2010 at 06:22 PM.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #15
McKinley
coast to coast WN
 
McKinley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisville KY area
Posts: 5,775
McKinley
Default

There is no such thing as a fair fight when fighting vermin. Anyone that thinks other wise is either ignorant ( the hi IQ brainiacs living in a fantasy world) or they are getting ready to stab you in the back as soon as you turn around (jews & traitors).
__________________
nothing says lovin' like a jew in the oven

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #16
Pat Healey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 722
Pat Healey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
There is no such thing as a fair fight when fighting vermin. Anyone that thinks other wise is either ignorant ( the hi IQ brainiacs living in a fantasy world) or they are getting ready to stab you in the back as soon as you turn around (jews & traitors).
I agree.

Say you have a political rally...and some "anti's" get violent. Well, your own goon squad takes lead pipes to them.

Say you have a political operative - and he has an "accident". Strangely, a couple of our political foes "disappear".

If they up the ante - you see them, and raise it. But not stupidly.

If things start going very badly for them, the enemy will probably stage some sort of "terrorist" attack or atrocity, blaming it on our group as an attempt to sway to public away from us.

They won't let go of their cash cow voluntarily. Will they?
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default The Chicago way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
I agree.

Say you have a political rally...and some "anti's" get violent. Well, your own goon squad takes lead pipes to them.

Say you have a political operative - and he has an "accident". Strangely, a couple of our political foes "disappear".

If they up the ante - you see them, and raise it. But not stupidly.

If things start going very badly for them, the enemy will probably stage some sort of "terrorist" attack or atrocity, blaming it on our group as an attempt to sway to public away from us.

They won't let go of their cash cow voluntarily. Will they?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #18
SmokyMtn
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,506
Default

Started a thread in the Economy section for Books on Economics and Political Economy.

Going to throw this in here for discussion......

THE POLITICS OF OBEDIENCE: THE DISCOURSE OF VOLUNTARY SERVITUDE

ÉTIENNE DE LA BOÉTIE

http://mises.org/rothbard/boetie.pdf


Interesting Footnote, #19.

Thus, Tolstoy writes:

Quote:
The situation of the oppressed should not be compared to the constraint used directly by the stronger on the weaker, or by a greater
number on a smaller. Here, indeed it is the minority who oppress
the majority, thanks to a lie established ages ago by clever people,
in virtue of which men despoil each other. . . .
Then, after a long quote from La Boétie, Tolstoy concludes,

Quote:
It would seem that the workers, not gaining any advantage from the
restraint that is exercised on them, should at last realize the lie in
which they are living and free themselves in the simplest and easiest
way: by abstaining from taking part in the violence that is only
possible with their co-operation
.
Leo Tolstoy, The Law of Love and the Law of Violence (New York: Rudolph
Field, 1948), pp. 42, 45.


Notice what Tolstoy is saying, the easiest way for us to remove ourselves from the heel of JOG is to simply walk away, not participate in, nor support the legitimacy of this JOG. This is exactly what I and others have been trying to get across to many of you who continue to fall for the illusion that "working within the system", such as the A3P advocates, will get you anywhere.

Last edited by SmokyMtn; December 22nd, 2010 at 07:02 PM.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #19
Pat Healey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 722
Pat Healey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
"The Chicago Way" is what we will be facing - at the very least.

Get ready for it.

I honestly think the only thing that's been holding us back is a coherent message that our "socialized" public is open to. And that message is primarily economic.

The economic issue starts at "Money Creation" by a group of Private Jew Bankers who "lend" instantly "created" money to the US government for repayment plus interest. Repayment to the Jews plus interest to the Jews...for what? For "creating our money".

The banks they own are in the business of engaging in usury against us. They way they set it up - they literally get a piece of every financial transaction that you productive people engage in. You work - and they get paid...nice.

The companies they've acquired with our money - they've "off-shored" for "cheaper labor".

Most of the "social problems" are directly related to this shit. Our manufacturing base is gone - and so are the jobs.

They've purposely cultivated an "underclass" here that doesn't pull it's own weight and relies on government handouts (who just happen to be "non-white"). And - why? Because they can vote and keep it all going. You don't have to draw people a picture about how fucked up niggers are. But when the issue is brought up in strictly economic terms - people will agree with you.

Their "World Bank" and "IMF" dupes the "developing world" into taking out huge loans to build infrastructure they can't afford...and guess what? They can't repay the loans because the infrastructure didn't generate the needed capital. You mean - maybe they were "lied" to?

But they still "owe"...and "owe....

That's the game.

Explain it to people in terms they can understand. Explain to them what the alternatives are.

Gee...strangely, the Germans implemented a workable alternative....hm.

Most people don't know that. The workable alternative was never featured in any Steven Speilberg movies - was it?

Just explain it to people in terms they can understand.
 
Old December 22nd, 2010 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,350
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
And as during Hitler's NSDAP's rise, a small separate underground group will severely punish those who attack our political party with illegal means. A fact that must be confidently relied upon by the above ground.
This is the point. There is no acknowledgement by any on our side that without some means of physical redress, a White party is never going to get anywhere. The other side will simply tie them up with lawsuits, and murder them if they look like they're getting anywhere. That's why I think to have a real party, it almost has to be built around men or a man with military experience. You just can't separate the politics from the defense of the politicians, at this point. There simply must be a pool of lawyers and fighters literally willing to kill and die, or it's hardly worth bothering at all, so easily are the efforts nullifed.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 PM.
Page generated in 0.14921 seconds.