Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2014 #121
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You ought to figure out how to explain this in the simplest way. First, develop a schematics. Then roll out the descrips of individual pieces.

How precisely do money and the economy work in an NS state? How do the media work?
I outlined how a US political party could win elections with an adapted form of national-socialism in my article for TOO, "A Party of Plutocrats has no Future."

The main thing is that conservatives have to stop trying to live in the 19th century like misanthropic gunslingers and deal with current reality, which is that big government is not going away, because it's needed. The perennial hope that the system will do us a favor by simply collapsing is probably not going to happen either. Realistic efforts to improve the situation for White people in the USA must include that assumption.

Last edited by Hadding; October 16th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #122
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I think he was, but he got sucked back into professional conservatism thru the Vdare/TOO crowd. He likes the status and money. At least he still criticizes jews, regardless of his silly stuff about metapolitics. We can use all the smart men criticizing jews we can get, it all plays in to the bigger picture.
Criticizing Jews while endorsing the Holohoax and saying that we must support Israel = Greggy Johnson = Glenn Beck.

Of course Glenn Beck got one of those free trips to Israel.

I don't think that VDare or TOO are giving Greggy a lot of money, but he might be getting some money somewhere.


Last edited by Hadding; October 16th, 2014 at 10:23 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #123
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,736
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
P.S., The Armenian genocide was orchestrated by the Young Turks (who were mostly Jewish forced converts to Islam) and Ataturk (who was half doenmeh/Jewish) himself. The Young Turk secular movement, which de-islamized Turkey, was also funded by Jews in Thessaloniki, as well as gave arms to the Bolsheviks in Russia after taking power.
What percentage of the population knows that the 'Young Turks' were largely Jewish and that the Bolsheviks were largely Jewish, as well? Until a critical mass of thinking people grasp the fact that Jews have committed some the worse ethnic cleansing, of the white race, in history, we will all live in perpetual danger of the Jews repeating exactly what they have done so very well in the past.
__________________
Ann Coulter is correct. A VNN poster in Florida needs to file a complaint against Barry Krischer, with the Florida Bar, leading to disbarment and hopefully, imprisonment.
 
Old October 16th, 2014 #124
zoomcopter
Senior Member
 
zoomcopter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The goyim reservation
Posts: 4,736
Blog Entries: 3
zoomcopter
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The Holocaust is the most serious and politically influential blood libel in human history. You have to be a drooling dolt (or controlled opposition) to not see why it is important to fully debunk-especially since it isn't true in the first place.
It is the Yiddish equivalent of what the Alamo represents to Texans. The Jews have deployed thousands of books, movies, lawsuits, newspaper articles, etc, ad nauseum, to defend it's mythology, as it is their trillion dollar cash-cow, their Talmudic golden calf, their magical totem which protects them all from the next pogrom.
__________________
Ann Coulter is correct. A VNN poster in Florida needs to file a complaint against Barry Krischer, with the Florida Bar, leading to disbarment and hopefully, imprisonment.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #125
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker
 
Vance Stubbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,281
Vance Stubbs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Very few people in the USA have enough understanding of what national-socialism is even to consider it as an option. All they know is swastikas and Roman salutes and being a very nasty person, which is what people have in mind when they say that they are opposed to "nazism." That's why I have my blog, to show people what national-socialism really is.
In kwallege, I took a class on political ideologies. The teacher explained, as best he understood it, the logic behind the conservative tradition. Then he explained liberalism, both in its classical and "social-democratic" forms. Then, though he disagreed heavily with it, he did his best to explain the logic of the Marxists. Then he explained what he thought the anarchists were getting at.

And then he just threw his hands in the air and admitted he had no fucking idea where the Nazis were coming from, and as far as he could tell they were just all completely nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I believe the cause of White people's indifference to their collective mortality is their unconscious acceptance of the lie of personal salvation via the existential anesthesia of christ-insanity.

Who, in his right mind, is going to lay down his life for the benefit of his posterity if he thinks he can live forever by virtue of his faith in kike-jesus?
Ugh, I've no such optimism there. I think atheists care less about having a strong family than Christians do.

And the poor zombie-wizard wasn't a kike, that's mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Greggy sure loves the adverbs these days. I've never asserted the above, though Anglin may have. The foundation of jew power is control of money and media. The H is an atrocity Big Lie they do use as the basis of opposition to anything racial or nationalist. What I have said and believe is that there is no way to separate our politics from the original NS and whatever happened back then. There is no need to, since they didn't do the bad things jews assert, and did do good things we should do ourselves - and in any case, the jews will call us by their name, as greggy acknowledges above. It's all part of one fight. That's how I see it. Our children are exposed to this jew-produced Ebola daily in the classroom. That alone means we must fight. Why is this hard to understand? Because gregg is faggy and childless? Maybe. I don't know. Maybe he's just wrong. You can't run from it. You shouldn't want to. Step over it you say - but unlike you, I've done mass media interviews, many of them. They dont care what you say about yourself and your cause, they don't care what you assert about your intentions. You'll always be a racist and anti-semite who wants to murder them. That's the ground rules. There's no point whining about them, just in working hard to take the media and money and political power from the enemy.
Most White Nationalists handle the Holocaust wrong. Rockwell handled it right.

The Nazis executed thousands of Jews in Eastern Europe because they were traitors to their nations and enemies of our race. Bam. That's the first principle. You don't start with what didn't happen you start with what did. You can go into goofy Jewish deathlamps nonsense. You can go into Lazar's mass murder. But those are secondary.

It's a shit test. The guy asking about The Holocaust wants to know if you're ideologically serious. You say the White race is being destroyed. You say the Jews are at the forefront of it, and have been for at least a century. If that's true, then it means Hitler was right. Well, do you condone the way Hitler went after the Jews? Oooo, do you?

You cannot flinch here. Leading with a defense is flinching. A long explanation is flinching. You're damn right I support Himmler's actions. They were decades coming. The Germans recorded their executions; they executed Jews for crimes they committed. Most Jews weren't executed because most had no specific charges brought against them. They were imprisoned because their race is treacherous and doesn't belong in Europe.

Hitler was right. Britain was wrong. America was wrong. The Jews were lying from the very start.
__________________
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #126
Hadding
Senior Member
 
Hadding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,247
Hadding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
Most White Nationalists handle the Holocaust wrong. Rockwell handled it right.
Holohoax Revisionism was not well developed in the 1960s but Rockwell told the interviewer for Playboy in 1966 that he didn't believe in the gassed-Jews story. He said that Matt Koehl had discovered that an alleged photo of gassed Jews really showed German victims of Allied bombing.

Rockwell did use the relativist argument in speeches, referring to Communist atrocities, which is something that a lot of conservatives do, but this relativist argument by itself doesn't accomplish the same thing as actually debunking the Holohoax.

Changing the subject to Communist atrocities leaves the Jews' lie intact. Then the conclusion will be: Communists and Nazis! Both bad! Neocon Jews can live with that.

Jews don't see revisionism as defensive. They see it showing them as liars.

As a matter of fact, I was in a Holohoax-debunking discussion on Buchanan.org where some Jew troll (as I later learned) using the pseudonym Andrea Freiboden entered asserting that questioning the Holohoax was such a losing proposition that we definitely should drop that and focus on hyping the "Bolshocaust" instead. This Jew troll was also saying nasty things about Jews, by the way, obviously to establish credibility for its main purpose which was to stop people questioning the Holohoax.

Hm, that sounds a bit like Greggy.

Last edited by Hadding; October 17th, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #127
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,678
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
And the poor zombie-wizard wasn't a kike, that's mean.
Next thing I know, you'll be trying to tell me the Easter Bunny wasn't a rabbit.

Does Anglin block your comments at Daily Stormer?
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #128
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Seventy years on, Hitler is a code word for White, nothing more. The reason why "it is hard enough to get Americans or Swedes or Englishmen concerned with stopping their own ethnic displacement," despite this position's being "rational" and "based on reality," is that jews play the Hitler card, and Whites get defensive. That's all. Johnson has to know this, but his advice is to "step over" the Hitler card. Like Joe, I have to wonder if it's because Johnson is detached from reason and reality that he so often rhetorically invokes them.
We are the little dog. The jews are the big dog. The little dog has to take what the big dog is likely to do into account. Yet all these conservatarded WN like Johnson want to blithely act as though the bigger dog doesn't exist.

Whites haven't failed to organize, THE ENEMY - JEWS and the (FBI) they train -- HAVE CRUSHED THEIR EFFORTS.

One example I've made before, which Wholesome Brad, the Gummiest of Bois, has failed to acknowledge: (In his own backyard!) Chester Doles. Had meetings with hundreds of locals, including public officials, right there in Georgia. What happened? The feds spent years and millions of dollars to destroy him and his organizing.

Griffin won't acknowledge this because it destroys his thesis. Run along, little boy. Perhaps one day you'll mature into a man, but I doubt it. You're simply a chameleon who takes the color of its surroundings, and you've chosen the safe, impotent, feckless path of the jew-welcoming conservatives. Say hello to Gordy for me.

To repeat, this enemy agency in DESTROYING NASCENT WHITE ATTEMPTS TO ORGANIZE is what Johnson and 10x more than that Griffin are at pains to deny. Griffin is not honest, so I don't like quoting him, since his arguments are insincere, but as others use them, I will. He, first, makes a strawman out of 'name the jew.' Literally not one person in human history said naming the jew alone would solve the problem. What they say is it's the starting point. After that naming, then what? asks Griffin. You organize to defeat the jew. But this has been done - and crushed. But the Griffinites, with their church picnics masquerading as serious politics, refuse to recognize that. They do battle with unwholesomeness while the enemy simply laughs. Griffin mocks men like Rounder without ever acknowledging that the enemy that laughs at him passed laws against the political party Rounder created out of nothing. That's how frightened it was of WHITE organizing. Again, if Griffin were honest and honorable, he is neither, he would recognize this and respond to it. But he can't and won't, because he's not honest and these facts about Doles and Rounder (and I could give many others) destroy his argument.

I say to you reading this, Griffin is simply repeating stuff he's heard from old fool Gordy Baum, now his daddy in law. CCC evolved from the White Citizen Councils of decades ago, so if you think sitting down and going backward (ie shifting focus from race to region) will get the job done, join them. The rest of us can see they're just more pointless conservative raceless diet water treadmill girlbils.

Griffin's game, which he is possibly dumb enough or dishonest enough not to realize, is that if you don't take on the enemy, you don't get any flak. He then parades around boasting about his great action-taking, yet he gets no appreciable media. All he does is waste thousands of dollars traveling, eating dinners, having fun. No anger involved. No real politics. No passion. The only passion there is that people be wholesome. That's his actual politics: be wholesome. This is the same old blue-colored conservatism that cannot defeat the jew. Just pointing this out for any who don't understand it.

We need red radicalism, with the red not standing for socialism but for dynamism. I am not a nazi, per lazy lumping of Greg Johnson, because I don't favor any kind of welfare state. Welfare states turn whites into niggers. Or worse - into slaves. We need a racial dictatorship. That is true. We do not need social democracy or white communism in any form.

I can't control what people call me, friend or enemy. But I don't consider myself a Nazi. I believe jews should be exterminated, not encouraged to emigrate. And I don't believe in government running everything. I believe not just in the WHITE in white man but the MAN in white man. I need a catchy name for my ideas, I guess, but for now white-man-ism. For white men (women encompassed by men in the traditional use) in a white context. A white man can only be a white man in a white context. A white man should not want to be a cog in a system like the jew-system we have now, nor should he want to be a white ant in a system run by his own race. That's my view, anyway. Call it nazi, whatever. It's about what I call you, and you can't control that.

Quote:
You don't have to be NS to say there is nothing wrong with Hitler's attitude to jews, and to prove it. In fact, reality and reason would indicate that doing so is vital to WN, since the Hitler card is played every time mention is made of anything pro-White.
What did Hitler do to jews? He worked with them to get them to emigrate to Zion. He passed laws successively tougher against them. He fought and killed many of their Bolsheviks. That is all. Nothing to be ashamed of there, much to be proud of. But most of all, much to learn about how to defeat jews where they control the mass media and much or all of the public administrative structure. That is, how to defeat the jews from pretty much a standing start. Lots of veterans, some media, some courts were on his side. He was in a better position than we are. But the enemy was substantially the same in its tactics. Anglo-conservatism has never done a single damn thing to defeat, halt or even retard the judeo-bolshevik in its drive to communize the west and destroy the white race. There is no rational way or reason not to squeeze every bit of knowledge out of the Nazi example as we are facing exactly the same enemy.

Quote:
Gag thinks you remove the Hitler card objection by "indignantly reject[ing] the charge," i.e., by going on the defensive. But the non-defensive way to remove this objection is by asserting the truth of Hitler's analysis of the jew.
Greg can't downshift. He has no clue how unrealistic his response is because he never talks to hostile media. He only talks to his buddies in closed conferences. And as I said the 'indignantly' smacks of the Taylor conceit, that we're all gentlemen here, that's the most important thing. Don't fight jews if being a gentleman or 'wholesomeness' is the most important thing to you. You're a conservative and the jew guttersnipers will take you down. Only join the white cause if you are willing to do what it takes to win.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 17th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #129
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Can't you call it something other than National Socialism? For North America, I mean.

Isn't there a famous Hitler quote that (roughly) says he believed NS was intrinsically German and didn't believe it (NS) was for export?
WE've been over that last (and I agree with the former) - he did not say that - not in the sense that it's used. He meant that germany was AHEAD so he didnt want others using NS to catch up. I believe that is what Hadding said, and he did a writeup on this. How could NS not be copied? There's nothing inherently German about it, apart from use of certain Nordic symbols, I suppose. Hell, even the swastika isn't German.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #130
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Also notice how Greg Johnson slips from acting too honorable to accuse Anglin of being an agent per Liddell's accusation, to he himself accusing Anglin of doing drugs based on the way Mr. Anglin is writing(...).
Excellent point, Herr Key. Boy, and ol' Greggy was really getting low on Hadding over at OD, which I read the last 2 days for the first time in maybe 6 months. Greg said some real shit, and not just wrong, stupid. He gets a little crazy on some stuff. He was actually doubting what Hadding said about Cubby, which is the worst possible avenue to get at Hadding because the facts are completely established about that obese miscreant.

I wish people would listen to me. Some things are beyond the pale. If you say them, you can't take them back. And you should be ostracized. This understanding informs our rules here. It should inform the entire movement.

Quote:
I see nothing wrong in Anglin's writings. They're energetic and often funny, but not incoherent, rambling or 'obsessed' in any way. That's not the sign of a drug-addict, that's the sign of a high-spirited man.
A healthy man feels joy in making fun of things.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #131
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
National Liberationism wouldn't be too far off the mark in my opinion.
The name should be elemental. Very short. Powerful as possible. Simple symbol. No blue involved, only red black and white.

Not two concepts, just one. Party/vehicle is about race. Only. Not freedom. That is there, but in the positions and backgrounders. Something this difficult requires ultimate simplification, just as a knife is built to cut thru meat, the party must knife thru cat-5 hurricane winds.

American C3PO wholesome goodness apple pie freedom party...come on already.

No. That's conservative. The founders don't get it.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #132
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
If that’s true, how would you explain that the Iberians blundered on a
I'm talking about whites living among themselves - not political stuff just daily life. For the education, yes. But I think all needs done is government doing what I've said WN should do - have a K-PhD curriculum or -ae for whites to homeschool, or use in such schools as they devise.

Public schools are tyrannical. Education is an individual, private matter, not a thing for government to worry about. Like I said, have one elitest state university for defense. I'll go that far. For the rest, the people will do better thru voluntary associations than thru more NEA type garbage.

Quote:
continental scale precisely when they became extremely Jew-wise? 1492 marks both the expulsion of the Jews from Spain and the discovery of the American continent—and the Iberians rapidly mud-blooded their gene pool with both Amerinds and then with imported blacks. (Take note that by then the Inquisition targeted the crypto-Jews as the Old Christians had already detected the tricks of the so-called New Christians, the converted kikes.)
Not really sure what you mean. Back then people didnt know as much about race as today. It's always a matter of what the elite do, the average person can mostly just react.

Quote:
It’s precisely because whites are so screwed up (in addition to MacDonald’s writings on “white pathology” see the diatribes against degenerate whites in both Pierce novels) that we must conclude that the Führer’s way is the only way (see e.g., “Niflson responds to Linder”).
Far from it. These guys are ignoring biology. The average person isn't fit for much thinking. His thoughts are instrumental - enough to run his own life. If the System isn't poisoning the media continually, and if the elite aren't subverted, his natural instincts will be to act the way Aryan people generally do. Which is not how they act when literally every authority they come across or labor under is a jew or jew-coopted. The view you're describing is like someone freaking out about drugs, in my view. The casual use goes up and down depending on style but the hard core perversion or serious users are stable. That's how it is. Get rid of all jews and muds and monitor the media as a matter of defense, the Aryan default will reassert itself. I mean - look at my Linder's Law about media - how the comments on the bottom half are always to the right/white side of the writer editor. That is the white default you're seeing. When that is liberated, people will go back to acting normally, like they always did. All you need is a Singapore-on-drugs policy for people who want race subversion. You kill them. The population gets the idea real quick. And it already agrees with it, 95% of it. The rest are dead or gone or shut up.

Also, professional state employees and bureaucrats perhaps tend to underestimate the deformation of the white character that occurs under ALL socialism. We see that now in Sweden. They're soft and passive. Their women get raped, they do nothing. Who made it so that white men look to government to save them? The socialists. The first people in the US weren't like that, they would fight over anything, for a long, long time. You can't restore that if you're going to treat them like farm animals.

We need the Germans for the how-to (defeat jews, gain power) but not for the everyday everyman shit. There, we need something more akin to Scotch-Irish ferality. In my opinion. It fits our American heritage better. Along with good solid markets - fits our Anglo heritage, its good aspect.

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 17th, 2014 at 08:22 PM.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #133
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,678
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
The name should be elemental. Very short. Powerful as possible. Simple symbol. No blue involved, only red black and white.

Not two concepts, just one. Party/vehicle is about race. Only. Not freedom. That is there, but in the positions and backgrounders. Something this difficult requires ultimate simplification, just as a knife is built to cut thru meat, the party must knife thru cat-5 hurricane winds.
You've perfectly described a
Puukko Puukko
. Now translate the acronym, please.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #134
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I agree, but before we can even determine whether or not a plan works, we must agree on a goal. My goal is to reduce the question to whether or not White people, as a racial type, should continue to exist. That, per se, is not a true or false question. It's a value judgement. It's a matter of aesthetics, and only after a clear preference is established, we can begin to wield the sword of truth in it's pursuit.
Exactly - we don't even know who we are - or agree it's important. Wholesome Brad defines we as Southerners. Including jews and blacks, as far as I can tell. His bossman Larry Hill didn't answer my query about joining LOS as a black man.

We're the Some Whites Movement. Those who place no value on being white can opt out. But we going our way. They can fight us. They can join us. They can leave us alone. Those are the options. But WN is those whites of our race who want to live as MEN in an all WHITE context, nation, society... That answers the we. At least, that's my answer.

Quote:
The question I'm trying to get White people to ask themselves is so fundamental that most of us assume the answer is affirmative, but I haven't found this to be so, and this leads to a question of why, which then returns us to the terra firma of comparative truth vs. fairy tales.

I believe the cause of White people's indifference to their collective mortality is their unconscious acceptance of the lie of personal salvation via the existential anesthesia of christ-insanity.
I think it's they can't see how to fight city hall. They see no leaders. They see no prospects, just pain (Paula Deen) if they say literally one wrong word. They are angry, many of them. We see that in online comments. But they don't see what they can do. They are frustrated. Anger spins its wheels because there is no outlet. There is no vehicle for moving from point A to point B. But why is that? Because everytime someone builds a car the jew and his executive toolset smashes it. Then the fake opposition fills in with first laughter (the paleocowards specialize in this, Nelson Ha-Ha!) and then lies that whites don't do anything, as Gummi Boi does today at OD.

Quote:
Who, in his right mind, is going to lay down his life for the benefit of his posterity if he thinks he can live forever by virtue of his faith in kike-jesus?
I think that's a comparatively minor problem. Lots of the tea party patriotards are plenty angry, and they're willing to kill FOR jews, so... They have no problem with lies (WMDs), murder (endless wars) or breaking any commandment so long as they receive social approval.

christians are basically people without internal compass, so they need it supplied externally, even though they suck at actual application, see what i just said. how many xtians will say with childlike amazement, but if you dont believe in the bible, why wouldnt you just rape and steal? it makes me wonder whether the bible really is restraining their behavior, which is kind of scary thought. i mean, we're inborn knowing how to get along with others, it's a mammal thing, not a semitic-lecture thing. and it's not absolute, it's social-contextual.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #135
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
To demonstrate how Jews use Holocaust-denial as a vital strategy for advancing their political interests and censor any Jew in their fold who accepts the Armenian genocide. All while Jared Taylor accepts the Hollywood-version of the Holocaust and bans everyone that disagrees.
Yep. It's perfectly parallel to their god in bible: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." for god swap in 'holocaust.'

Quote:
The Holocaust is the most serious and politically influential blood libel in human history. You have to be a drooling dolt (or controlled opposition) to not see why it is important to fully debunk-especially since it isn't true in the first place!
Well said. And accurate. I'm afraid Goebbels was the last PhD who understood politics.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #136
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
I'm familiar with the inner core of AFP, and apparently these crusty old conservatives are convinced that the answer to recruiting whites is to mimick the Tea Party.
I honestly don't think they get it, I certainly don't question MacDonald's motives. He has enough money. They simply don't understand what they're doing.

Quote:
Hence the dumb name and crappy, sterile symbols. Most of the people in the Tea Party are clueless Jew-loving baby boomers pissed off because slightly higher taxes mean they take 2 Carribean cruises a year instead of 3. Tea Party, as a whole , gives not one fuck about the fate of their kids or grandkids, and emphasizes individualism while senselessly attacking racial collectivism.
Perhaps a bit harsh. I wouldn't knock individual work and effort, and they put it in. But the red-white-and-blue stuff is a non-starter. Still, what folks like Griffin won't acknowledge is that even modest stuff like Tea Party gets attacked ILLEGALLY thru IRS and other ILLEGAL manipulations.

So even something that isnt racial, in fact is overtly individualist, gets attacked and essentially destroyed by the System, just because it contains a small amount of potential threat. And then the gutless, soft conservatives come around saying "why cant whites organize"? They do the work of the jews, they cover for them. Cover up for them.

Quote:
The kike Emma Goldman had it right when she said "if voting made a difference, it would be illegal." If the Tea Party had potential to change anything, it would face many more challenges from the establishment than it does. A real fight for freedom would take a lot more energy, creativity, and moral courage than the collective body of the Tea Party would ever be able to muster. Yet AFP looks to be absorbed or piggy back off this flash in the pan, Jew-led token resistance of elderly white America.
Yes, but again even so the System took down the TP by ILLEGAL means. Which is contrary to everything these mechanics implicitly assert.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #137
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Criticizing Jews while endorsing the Holohoax and saying that we must support Israel = Greggy Johnson = Glenn Beck.

Of course Glenn Beck got one of those free trips to Israel.

I don't think that VDare or TOO are giving Greggy a lot of money, but he might be getting some money somewhere.

I just meant he's sucking into that cloud, with those people. Vdare funds NPI, which is Spencer. AmRen is associated with that, which means Jared Taylor. Their boy jew Nick Stix wrote a state of whites report a few years ago. KM is in there somewhere, and that leads to TOO and AFParty.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #138
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,352
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Stubbs View Post
In kwallege, I took a class on political
Most White Nationalists handle the Holocaust wrong. Rockwell handled it right.

The Nazis executed thousands of Jews in Eastern Europe because they were traitors to their nations and enemies of our race. Bam. That's the first principle. You don't start with what didn't happen you start with what did. You can go into goofy Jewish deathlamps nonsense. You can go into Lazar's mass murder. But those are secondary.

It's a shit test. The guy asking about The Holocaust wants to know if you're ideologically serious. You say the White race is being destroyed. You say the Jews are at the forefront of it, and have been for at least a century. If that's true, then it means Hitler was right. Well, do you condone the way Hitler went after the Jews? Oooo, do you?

You cannot flinch here. Leading with a defense is flinching. A long explanation is flinching. You're damn right I support Himmler's actions. They were decades coming. The Germans recorded their executions; they executed Jews for crimes they committed. Most Jews weren't executed because most had no specific charges brought against them. They were imprisoned because their race is treacherous and doesn't belong in Europe.

Hitler was right. Britain was wrong. America was wrong. The Jews were lying from the very start.
Just tie it to the Holodomor. Explain NS as a reaction to jewish mass murder in Russia. I always say the Nazis were very afraid the jews would do in Germany what they had just done in Russia. But it's definitely worth talking about 6m and gas chambers, and it's not defensive, it's aggressive as these are things everybody knows, and they are brought up continually, yet they will work for our side when exploded.
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #139
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
American C3PO wholesome goodness apple pie freedom party...come on already.
AHAHAHA....

How about something like:

White American Party?
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old October 17th, 2014 #140
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,678
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
You've perfectly described a puukko. Now translate the acronym, please.
I'm sorry, Mr. Linder, but your time for developing an acronym has elapsed.

The winning entry, Skyped to me by a gentleman from San Francisco, who expressed his wish to remain anonymous, is:

People's Undying Urge to Kill Kikes Outright

Thank you for participating and better luck next time.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52 PM.
Page generated in 0.15552 seconds.