VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2010 #61
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasdixonjr View Post
For a little money, white america can divorce themselves from the fast food culture. I never eat in an establishment that has nigger cooks or waitresses.

NEVER. Why take the risk of adulteration? Most chimps have it in for whites.

I cooked up some pork steak and small white beans from scratch, not light on the pork, and I can have meals for days. It cost me under five dollars.

So eat healthy at home, know exactly what is going into your food, and as a bonus save money.

Thos.
Exactly. I never eat where niggers or beaners handle the food; they hate whites/Whites and will adulterate the food. About a week ago, I wanted a sandwich and when I went to a sandwich place, I saw a boot-lipped, slant-eyed Vandal Nigger sow working the place. Needless to say, I left and decided to make my own lunch at home!

Old June 11th, 2010 #62
ray bateson
baппed

Rumor has it that a man just killed himself over one of these things.

Old March 21st, 2011 #63
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...ggers_3_1.html

Taco Bell fan rages after price of burrito rises; shoots at cops and triggers 3 1/2 hour standoff
BY Philip Caulfield
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, March 21st 2011, 9:26 AM

A disgruntled Texas taco lover shot at police and triggered a 3 1/2-hour standoff after he became upset that the price of his favorite fast-food snack had gone up 50 cents.

The man, whose name was not disclosed (gee, I wonder if he's a nigger), allegedly flew into a rage Sunday when a drive-through attendant at a San Antonio Taco Bell told him that the price of the Beefy Crunch Burrito had risen to $1.49 from 99 cents, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

"They did use to be 99 cents, but that was just a promotion," restaurant manager Brian Tillerson told the paper.

The man had ordered seven of them, adding an extra $3.50 plus tax to his bill, the paper said.

Tillerson told police that the man got angry, pulled out a BB gun and fired at him before fleeing into the parking lot.

Employees and customers then spotted the man pulling an assault rifle and a handgun out of the roof of his Mitsubishi Eclipse, the paper said, but he took off just as police arrived.

Patrol cars tailed him for about 2 miles before pulling him over, police said.

The gunman then fired at police with an assault rifle - shattering a windshield but missing officers - as cops shot back.

The gunman sped off again and eventually barricaded himself in a motel near Interstate 10, cops said.

Police arrested the suspect after SWAT teams flushed him out of the hotel room using tear gas. (KENS5.com)

As sharpshooters posted up on nearby roofs and authorities began evacuating nearby buildings, negotiators used a megaphone to attempt to coax the man to come out, cops said.

Eventually, SWAT teams flushed the man from the room using tear gas and arrested him, ending the standoff, cops said.

He faces attempted capital murder and weapons charges, police spokesman Sgt. Chris Benavides said.

Tillerson told the Express-News that the man had caused trouble before.

"The weird thing is, he was here a week ago around the same time last Sunday," Tillerson said. "He yelled at me then, too."

Old February 12th, 2012 #64
Mike Parker

Taco Bell Breakfast: Experts Weigh In, Is It ‘That’ Horrifying?

Back when we reported on the introduction of a Taco Bell breakfast, my personal first impression was that not enough of the day had passed by breakfast-time to shed enough pride in order to consume Taco Bell- followed by idly wondering who is that drunk at eight in the morning?

Taco Bell breakfast kind of sounds as appealing as Taco Bell seafood- that is to say, you imagine some people must eat it, but you can’t imagine who those people might be or what on Earth would possess them to do such a thing. I happen to fall into the (not uncommon) camp of being unable to find food appetizing for the first two or so hours of every day, but when I do get a bit peckish, generally chimichangas or anything appended with the words “bell grande” don’t immediately spring to mind.

And yet for some reason- much as we may resent fast food for being so cheap and so accessible, tempting us away from food made out of actual food- newly introduced or limited edition fast food sometimes draws one in for the curiosity factor. As may be the case with Taco Bell breakfast, we’ve observed such interest surrounding McDonald’s massively overhyped McRib sandwich. I myself fell victim to such pique at 3AM one cold and hungry winter night, and the resultant gelatinous pork byproduct comprised horror haunts me to this day.

A panel of reviewers set upon the new Taco Bell breakfast- which, alas, is not available in East Coast markets- and had this to say about the items:

“If I have a burrito and this, I’m just going home and not going to work.”

“This is just a big, crunchy grease-bomb!”

“First thing, right off the bat, it’s half the size of their Crunch Wrap Supreme, which is like a Frisbee. Easy to carry. An easy in-your-car eat. Because it’s got a pocket, unlike a burrito which can squish out while you’re driving.”

So one overriding feature of the menu is that it’s got pockets- an attribute lacking from many foods, I find. Have you yet sampled a Taco Bell breakfast?

http://www.inquisitr.com/192529/taco...at-horrifying/

Old March 12th, 2013 #65
patriot
Banned

Default Tacos

Tacos you notice how much better they taste at home? Those things are not worth much and a big mac is not worth $2.25.

Thread