Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who will win in November?
Obama 48 61.54%
Romney 30 38.46%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 14th, 2012 #261
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The question was whether whites were ever a majority population in South Africa.

They clearly never were.
You brought that question up, noone else even cares about it. So why not shut up about it?

Old October 14th, 2012 #262
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraftAkt View Post
You brought that question up, noone [sic] else even cares about it. So why not shut up about it?
Actually, YOU brought SA up, not me.

Post # 246

Quote:
Like in South Africa?
So you were saying about shutting up?

Old October 14th, 2012 #263
KraftAkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Then it is agreed, apartheid was a political device used by SA whites to exclude the majority black population from voting?

You remember when two years ago blacks killed the leader of the south african radical whites? There was for a short time the possibility that radical south african whites would retaliate with weapons. But it was shortly before the football world cup, so "for the good of the country" they did nothing. And it died down.

We need to understand that the situation itself will never liberate us, we must take matters into our own hands.

Old October 14th, 2012 #264
brutus

The point I was trying to make with regard to apartheid.....

By what others means will Whites ever rule our own sovereign nation? If we say apartheid or any other political device with similar intention will never exist again, we might as well grab a beer, go sit on the couch and watch niggerball and never log on to VNN again.

Old October 14th, 2012 #265
KraftAkt

Quote:
The point I was trying to make with regard to apartheid.....

By what others means will Whites ever rule our own sovereign nation? If we say apartheid or any other political device with similar intention will never exist again, we might as well grab a beer, go sit on the couch and watch niggerball and never log on to VNN again.

It for sure wont come back by logging on to VNN alone.

Old October 14th, 2012 #266
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
It for sure wont come back by logging on to VNN alone.
In Europe we see young White people taking nationalism to the streets, staging marches and processions to raise awareness of the threat of multiculturalism.

Americans will never do that now like they did in the 1920's and '30's, because America has become a multicultural country where any nigger, spic, chink, kike, or muzzy can be an American. There is no American ethnicity.

Old October 14th, 2012 #267
Eire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
One thing that Obama understands that Romney just doesn't get is that the 47% that they keep talking about - the ones who don't pay taxes, who get Social Security, SSI, welfare, foodstamps, medicaid, and all that other stuff that Republicans can't stand - that 47% really is a huge part of what keeps our economy afloat. I guarantee you that all of those people getting government checks and federal assistance, they spend every last penny that they get from the government, and that money goes straight back into the economy, and helps keep this country running.

Republicans like Mitt Romney just don't get that. They think that if they could kick all of those people off the government welfare rolls, that it would save tons of money; but guess what? If they did, there would be no jobs for those people, no other way for them to earn money to buy things to keep the economy going. That 47% is half the country. Just imagine what would happen if half the country stopped buying things because they had no money to buy anything with. Manufacturers would be ruined because the demand for the goods they produce would be cut in half. Farmers would be faced with a market where what they produced was suddenly only worth half of what it should be because half the country could no longer afford to buy it.

Republicans don't get this, but the Democrats do. That is one of Obama's strong points, he understands that. Romney doesn't.
And that money is taxed every time it passes hands. Maybe even enough that it pays for itself. On the surface it makes sense. I don't know.
The problem is that any mud can walk into the country and get it (ergo no border controls).
Any mud can go get free medical care while a White man is dying. Most White people don't know the ropes for getting free money like this and many of these opportunities are denied White people. Our government teaches the nonwhites how to do it as soon as they cross the border.
I am not against welfare only welfare for nonwhites, the welfare that is furthering our genocide.

Republican leaders know full well that welfare money can drive the economy just not enough. However, both parties use it as a class warfare tool. It keeps Whites from unifying along racial lines.
Its the marxist way.

Old October 14th, 2012 #268
brutus

Quote:
There is no American ethnicity.
Last night I watched MMA bouts that were live from Brazil. Many of the bouts were fought by American vs Brazilian. What I noticed was the extreme partisanship of the audience for the Brazilian fighters. If the American fighter was getting the better of the Brazilian, the silence in the arena was deafening. In one fight where the American han won his bout, the cameras followed him out of the ring and up the aisle going toward his dressing room. The audience completely ignored him and some in the crowd could be seen turning their back toward him as he passed by. I've been a fight fan for a long time and I never saw anything like it.

Brazil is as multicult as it gets.

Old October 14th, 2012 #269
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Last night I watched MMA bouts that were live from Brazil. Many of the bouts were fought by American vs Brazilian. What I noticed was the extreme partisanship of the audience for the Brazilian fighters. If the American fighter was getting the better of the Brazilian, the silence in the arena was deafening. In one fight where the American han won his bout, the cameras followed him out of the ring and up the aisle going toward his dressing room. The audience completely ignored him and some in the crowd could be seen turning their back toward him as he passed by. I've been a fight fan for a long time and I never saw anything like it.

Brazil is as multicult as it gets.

I doubt many Americans bother to go to Brazil to watch a fight, so the whole audience was probably Brazilian, and they supported the Brazilian contender.

Brazil is multicultural in a different way, nearly everyone in Brazil is mixed. Most Americans aren't mixed race, and the Whites belong to many different European ethnicities, or are a mixture of different European ethnicities, like up in the northern states you might have some Italian Americans, or Polish American, or Irish-Americans, and then you have other races like niggers, Hispanics (which could be Mexicans, Guatamalans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, or whatever), Jews, etc. Down in the Southern states you won't find very many Italians or Polish, or Scandinavians or Eastern Europeans, nearly everyone down South is either British (English, Scots/Scots-Irish, Welsh), or there are a few Germans.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; October 14th, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Old October 14th, 2012 #270
Mr A.Anderson
Banned

Quote:
Americans will never do that now like they did in the 1920's and '30's, because America has become a multicultural country where any nigger, spic, chink, kike, or muzzy can be an American. There is no American ethnicity.
You are right about that, unfortunately.

Old October 14th, 2012 #271
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr A.Anderson View Post
You are right about that, unfortunately.
I beg to differ. Whites will form the core of any strong resistance movement. The others won't contest whatever the government wants to do to them, including attacking whites.

Old October 14th, 2012 #272
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eire View Post
And that money is taxed every time it passes hands. Maybe even enough that it pays for itself. On the surface it makes sense. I don't know.
The problem is that any mud can walk into the country and get it (ergo no border controls).
Any mud can go get free medical care while a White man is dying. Most White people don't know the ropes for getting free money like this and many of these opportunities are denied White people. Our government teaches the nonwhites how to do it as soon as they cross the border.
I am not against welfare only welfare for nonwhites, the welfare that is furthering our genocide.

Republican leaders know full well that welfare money can drive the economy just not enough. However, both parties use it as a class warfare tool. It keeps Whites from unifying along racial lines.
Its the marxist way.
Welfare is paid for out of the 15% taxes that the millionaires and billionaires pay (which would otherwise stay in their bank accounts accruing interest) and out of the 30% taxes that the highest earning middle-class pays (which they might use for a boat, or a Disneyland vactaion, or whatever). Irregardless it is a way of keeping the economy afloat by giving a little money to those Americans who otherwise wouldn't have any, which then goes back into the economy as soon as they get it (because they can't afford to save any of it like rich people do who actually keep money out of the economy).

You are right that welfare shouldn't be given to non-citizens. If I were president that would be one thing I would run on, trying to put an end to that, but politicians won't because giving welfare to Mexicans or Somalians, or whatever is also a way of buying votes, not from these non-citizens, but from their American counterparts - the Hispanics who can and do vote and the niggers who can and do vote; they will support whatever party they see giving money out to immigrants that look like them; just as we wouldn't care if they only offered it to White British, Scandinavian or German immigrants, and would probably vote for them if they did.

Old October 14th, 2012 #273
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
I beg to differ. Whites will form the core of any strong resistance movement. The others won't contest whatever the government wants to do to them, including attacking whites.
Fred, the biggest resistance movement that Whites have formed in the past half-century has been the liberal anti-racism resistance moivement.

Old October 14th, 2012 #274
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Fred, the biggest resistance movement that Whites have formed in the past half-century has been the liberal anti-racism resistance moivement.
That was kikes, not whites.

What about the coal mine wars, and the labor movement. That wasn't bad-mitten they were playing.

I agree that Fluoride and Squalene have had a subduing effect on the citizenry's urge to kick ass, but once the impetus is there, starvation, debauchery of the dollar, etc. When the goods & services they crave are withheld or denied, you just watch Golden Dawn American style.

The mob runs this country right now, but that won't last much longer. Their greed has stripped the country clean, and the pot is beginning to boil. It will come to a head, the pressure is building.

At a minimum, lone wolves will begin taking action. It doesn't really take a village.

Old October 14th, 2012 #275
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
That was kikes, not whites.

What about the coal mine wars, and the labor movement. That wasn't bad-mitten they were playing.

I agree that Fluoride and Squalene have had a subduing effect on the citizenry's urge to kick ass, but once the impetus is there, starvation, debauchery of the dollar, etc. When the goods & services they crave are withheld or denied, you just watch Golden Dawn American style.

The mob runs this country right now, but that won't last much longer. Their greed has stripped the country clean, and the pot is beginning to boil. It will come to a head, the pressure is building.

At a minimum, lone wolves will begin taking action. It doesn't really take a village.
The poor come in many different colors, including some that are White.

When their monthly government checks don't come, when their EBT card no longer works, they will be the first ones to raise an angry fist, because they won't have anything to lose.

The middle-class and upper-class Whites they will lock their doors and close their curtains, and watch it all happen on Fox News.

Whatever happens after that won't matter very much.

Once the smoke clears, and it's safe to come out, the middle-class and the rich will just go back to doing whatever it was that they were doing before, and picking up the pieces of whatever got destroyed, just like they did with Hurricaine Katrina.

Nothing will have changed.

Old October 15th, 2012 #276
Meg Kafka

The number of people who want something from government rather than just to be left alone has gone beyond critical mass.

That means our society is in its death rattle. Accept reality. Obama is taking is down to Haitian status.

Google Steve Wynn if you want to learn something about the horror of business leaders toward this muzzlom.

Old October 15th, 2012 #277
Meg Kafka

Indeed, but I might add that the middle class and rich will be constructing defensible gated communities after this first wave of violence. And the niggers have no idea of the hellstorm that will rain down on them the second they illegally trespass on white property. All they know is the media, they dont know braveheart.
Quote:
The poor come in many different colors, including some that are White.

When their monthly government checks don't come, when their EBT card no longer works, they will be the first ones to raise an angry fist, because they won't have anything to lose.

The middle-class and upper-class Whites they will lock their doors and close their curtains, and watch it all happen on Fox News.

Whatever happens after that won't matter very much.

Once the smoke clears, and it's safe to come out, the middle-class and the rich will just go back to doing whatever it was that they were doing before, and picking up the pieces of whatever got destroyed, just like they did with Hurricaine Katrina.

Nothing will have changed.

Old October 18th, 2012 #278
littlefieldjohn

Default Mitt Romney Leads Obama By 6 Points: Gallup Poll

Mitt Romney has a six-point lead on President Barack Obama, according to a Gallup poll of likely voters released Wednesday. He leads 51-45 among likely voters, and 48-46 among registered voters, according to a seven-day average.

Gallup's margin is large among recent polls; seven other national polls released in the last two days show margins varying from +3 Obama to +4 Romney.

The Gallup poll showed Romney at 50-46 on Tuesday and 49-47 on Monday.

The numbers do not reflect Tuesday night's debate, in which many observers concluded that Obama had a stronger performance than Romney, if only slightly.

In the first week of October, Romney was tied with Obama at 48 percent each, according to Gallup, which recently announced changes to its survey methodology.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...&ncid=webmail1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...&ncid=webmail1

Old October 18th, 2012 #279
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post

Mitt Romney has a six-point lead on President Barack Obama, according to a Gallup poll of likely voters released Wednesday. He leads 51-45 among likely voters, and 48-46 among registered voters, according to a seven-day average.

Gallup's margin is large among recent polls; seven other national polls released in the last two days show margins varying from +3 Obama to +4 Romney.
Romney won't win Ohio.

That's it man, game over man, game over! Thus spoke Hudson, and I agree.

Old October 18th, 2012 #280
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
The number of people who want something from government rather than just to be left alone has gone beyond critical mass.
And the only solution ever proposed to problems created by government is more government.

Niggers are the majority today, if you include white niggers.

Niggers believe money comes from the government, which makes money by printing sheets of papers. Niggers believe government can print up as much money as it wants. Niggers believe the government could make everyone a millionaire. It just won't because it's racist and classist.

Thread