Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 9th, 2010 #1
alex revision

Default Send a Christmas card to Ernst Zundel - Let him know you care!

Send a Christmas card to Ernst Zundel - Let him know you care!

http://revisionistreview.blogspot.co...undel-let.html

On March 1, 2010 prisoner of conscience Ernst Zundel was released from Mannheim prison in Germany, after having served seven years, some of it in solitary confinement in jails and prisons in the U.S., Canada and Germany.

The wicked crime that led to his imprisonment? He doubts the stories about the homicidal gas chambers of World War II Germany.

For that thought "crime," he lost seven years of his life. Now 71, Mr. Zundel resides in Germany in his family's ancestral home.

The real crime here, the crime against Ernst's human rights as a dissident is not an issue for the White House, the European Union, the U.N. or the New York Times. They were all content to watch a heretic lose his freedom and rot in jail for doubting Holocaustianity, the last truly believed religion in the otherwise agnostic West.

We live in a world which has witnessed the strategic capture of the language of human rights by the partisans of Israeli Zionism and Talmudic Judaism. The resulting partisanship has blinded western intellectuals, churchmen and activists to the intellectual dishonesty of jailing dissidents and criminalizing doubts about 65-year-old Judaic and Allied dogmas.

We in the West are free to doubt every once-sacred tenet of Christianity. We can laugh at Christ's miracles and deny His resurrection, but in Europe, Australia and Canada to do the same to the miracle stories and relics of Holocaustianity is a one-way ticket to media defamation, loss of employment, crippling fines and even imprisonment. In the U.S., according to the Vassar college newspaper, this year Deborah Lipstadt announced that she intends to make the "denial" of execution gas chambers "socially unforgivable" in America. Who appointed this lady commissar of social life in America?

Ernst Zundel could have recanted; he could have cut a deal and who would have blamed him? Instead, he sat for years, alone, in a freezing dungeon in Canada, labeled a "national security threat." Then he was keelhauled to his native Germany, where the German judges and prosecutors who sell their inheritance for a bowl of Zionist-media approbation, sentenced him to several more years of imprisonment.

On March 1, when the dungeon doors finally opened, Ernst was photographed smiling!

The typical Christmas card of average-sized dimensions weighs one ounce and costs 98 cents air mail postage to Germany. (Larger or heavier cards will require additional postage).

If you think this man merits your recognition and acknowledgement, let him know!

Mr. Ernst Zundel
Richard Wagner Str. 64
75313 Bad Wildbad
Germany

Old December 9th, 2010 #2
Susan

Okay, I'll send him a card too.

No one should ever be arrested or go to prison for simply holding an opinion.

Old December 16th, 2010 #3
alex revision

You wanted a few lines from me about what I am doing ?

I tried desperately, since my release, to acclimatize myself to live in Germany and Europe with all its pitfalls and its lawlessness ; where constitutional protections exist largely only as decorations and as lies we deceive our children with. Not unlike the story of Santa Claus or the stork bringing babies our mothers told us when we were children.

Sadly, it's all too similar !

Naturally, I had to readjust to the life outside prison. 7 years being shut away in 6 prisons in 3 countries on 2 continents left its traces on my psyche and also unfortunately on the state of my health, generally.

I have still not been accepted by the German health insurance plan, thus I have no medical coverage of any kind, in case I get sick or have an accident. Last night, as I went out to pick up more firewood, I slipped on the icy and snow-covered stones in front of my house, slipped and fell hard to the ground. It made it starkly clear to me how vulnerable one is at my age, without any health insurance etc. !

Thus my life has been in a sort of primeval survival mode, to be safe, to be warm, to secure my ancestral homestead so I can, once secure, one more time make a contribution to civilized society and advance our ancient and traditional European values of truth and of justice and of social progress in LIBERTY. Towards that end, I read avariciously, friends sent me many interesting articles and books I never knew existed while I was in prison.

I am astounded at the avalanche of information that especially German writers and researchers have uncovered, and are discussing very courageously and also intelligently and being future oriented. The Germans are digging themselves out of the intellectual rubble, sifting through the lies and deceptions in many areas. And I am sure WE SHALL OVERCOME THIS CURRENT CRISIS - and go forward, onward and upward !

We are a people with destiny !

Ernst ZÜNDEL, December 4th, 2010

Last edited by alex revision; December 16th, 2010 at 01:44 AM.

Old December 18th, 2010 #4
littlefieldjohn

bumped

bumped

Tags
aryan hero, ernst zundel, holocaust heretic, white activists, white heroes

Thread