Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default Part jew Bob Geldof to be first "Irish person" in space, so he says.

Quote:
"My grandfather bailed out of Ypres just before the First Word War - came to London - married this English Jewish girl - her father had left Berlin after Bismarck. She had two sisters in the poor house. Anyway my dad enters a cooking competition in Dublin and here I am (Geldof was born in Dun Laoghaire outside Dublin in 1951).

"So I have a heritage that is Belgium Catholic, English Jewish, German Protestant and Irish nothing".
"Irish nothing" all right.

Quote:
Space Expedition Corporation (SXC) is hoping to launch 100 people into space in 2014 at the cost of $100,000 (£64,000) per ticket.

The first astronauts will travel 100km (62 miles) into space launching from Curacao in the Southern Caribbean sea.

Others who have already signed up include DJ Armin van Buuren and Victoria's Secret model Doutzen Kroes.

Mr Geldof said: "Being the first Irishman in space is not only a fantastic honour but pretty mind-blowing.

"The first rock astronaut space rat! Elvis may have left the building but Bob Geldof will have left the Planet! Wild! Who would have thought it possible in my lifetime."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24031979

Ps: Cost to go into space is 100,000.....why isn't St. Jew-Bob giving it instead to the poor Africans he professes to love so much?

Bob Geldof's net worth:

Quote:
How much is Bob Geldof worth?
$70 Million
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...dof-net-worth/

Old April 7th, 2014 #2
Dawn Cannon

Default Peaches Geldof found dead aged 25

Bob Geldof said he was "beyond pain" as he confirmed the death of his 25-year-old daughter Peaches, whose body was found by police at her home in Kent.

Peaches Geldof, daughter of the singer and the late TV presenter Paula Yates, was pronounced dead by ambulance crews after police were called to her home in Wrotham at 1.35pm on Monday "following a report of concern for the welfare of a woman".

Police are treating her death as unexplained and are working to establish the circumstances.

Bob Geldof said: "Peaches has died. We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us. Writing 'was' destroys me afresh.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2...d-dead-aged-25

Peaches Geldof & Thomas Cohen

Old April 7th, 2014 #3
andy

Personally I would be happy to see cunts like geldoff launched into space morning noon and night for a coons age and still not get bored

Chase them into the swamps

Tags
africa, bob geldof, celeb hypocrites, jews, space travel

Thread