VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2011 #1
A.G.

Default Racism Serbian Style - Football Hooligans insult Nigger

Old February 22nd, 2011 #2
A.G.

They are dressed like KKK and wave the Confederate Flag....

Old February 22nd, 2011 #3
Serbian

This is old news.

Why would a gypo care about this anyway? Haven't you got some pockets to go pick in Austria?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 22nd, 2011 #4
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This is old news.

Why would a gypo care about this anyway? Haven't you got some pockets to go pick in Austria?
Im not a gypo. Im a Serb, my father is a serb and i carry his name and celebrate his slava (st.nicholas/sveti nikola)...i have serbian blood in my veins... so i care what happens in serbia + i dont like niggers.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Im not a gypo. Im a Serb, my father is a serb and i carry his name and celebrate his slava (st.nicholas/sveti nikola)...i have serbian blood in my veins... so i care what happens in serbia + i dont like niggers.
You are a gypo, deal with it.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #6
A.G.

Quote:
You are a gypo, deal with it.
I dont even speak the gypsy language and my gypsy relatives think i dont look like a gypsy

Old February 22nd, 2011 #7
Serbian

Quote:
I dont even speak the gypsy language and my gypsy relatives think i dont look like a gypsy

It is obvious that you have serious psychological problems, I am sorry but I can't help you.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #8
A.G.

Quote:
It is obvious that you have serious psychological problems, I am sorry but I can't help you.
OK. Did you saw my genetic test results, i wrote on your wall. Im E-V13 (thats serbian haplogroup)?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #9
Serbian

Quote:
OK. Did you saw my genetic test results, i wrote on your wall. Im E-V13 (thats serbian haplogroup)?
It is found in the Balkans with frequencies of 20%–32%.

I don't care about your genetic 'test' I can see with my own eyes that you are of mixed race.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #10
A.G.

Quote:
It is found in the Balkans with frequencies of 20%–32%.

I don't care about your genetic 'test' I can see with my own eyes that you are of mixed race.
Im of mixed race. The genetic tests say the same. I send my raw data to Dienekes, Eurogenes BGA, Dr.McDonald and i have significant southasian (india/pakistan) and west asian (iran) ancestry but im mixed of two caucasoid/europid types thats why i show off as 99% "European" on 23andMe because im entirely caucasoid more than brahmins, i share with a brahmin who is 84% European.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #11
Serbian

Quote:
Im of mixed race. The genetic tests say the same. I send my raw data to Dienekes, Eurogenes BGA, Dr.McDonald and i have significant southasian (india/pakistan) and west asian (iran) ancestry but im mixed of two caucasoid/europid types thats why i show off as 99% "European" on 23andMe because im entirely caucasoid more than brahmins, i share with a brahmin who is 84% European.
OK, my mistake, you are White. Happy now?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #12
A.G.

Quote:
OK, my mistake, you are White. Happy now?
I dont know about white but definitely more "aryan" than this tamils

Old February 22nd, 2011 #13
John Balmont

Your a real genetic wonder , A.G. .

As far as White Serbs are concerned, if your a mixed race mongrel bastard, you can fuck off. Not welcome !!!

Old February 22nd, 2011 #14
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Balmont View Post
Your a real genetic wonder , A.G. .

As far as White Serbs are concerned, if your a mixed race mongrel bastard, you can fuck off. Not welcome !!!
Are you a Serb? I dont expect much just to tolerate that i make a post from time to time. I post pro Serb things, so whats the problem? I dont say im a WN or White just a supporter, i dont say i should mix with white ppl i found myself a nice "aryan" hindu girl and maybe i will move with her to india...im your supporter so why attack me?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #15
Serbian

Quote:
Are you a Serb? I dont expect much just to tolerate that i make a post from time to time. I post pro Serb things, so whats the problem? I dont say im a WN or White just a supporter, i dont say i should mix with white ppl i found myself a nice "aryan" hindu girl and maybe i will move with her to india...im your supporter so why attack me?

No one is attacking you, you are too pathetic to even warrant an attack. Your identity 'issues' simply don't interest us.

Old February 22nd, 2011 #16
A.G.

Quote:
No one is attacking you, you are too pathetic to even warrant an attack. Your identity 'issues' simply don't interest us.
Ok. I wont say im a serb or white, i just post pro-serb things ok?

Old February 22nd, 2011 #17
Serbian

Quote:
Ok. I wont say im a serb or white, i just post pro-serb things ok?
You can say that you are a Martian for all I care.

If you want to help Serbia move to India.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #18
A.G.

Quote:
You can say that you are a Martian for all I care.

If you want to help Serbia move to India.
Maybe i will. I speak 3 languages, have Matura and first law degree. For indian circumstances im "aryan looking" on the street i would be mistaken for high caste. The problem is just that im ill and need healthcare i dont know if i would get it in india, i wouldnt even dont get it in serbia so no chance in india. I love Austria for what they do for me.

Old February 23rd, 2011 #19
Serbian

Quote:
Maybe i will. I speak 3 languages, have Matura and first law degree.

and to think I thought that you were just a lazy unemployed gypo welfare bum with way too much time on his hands.
Shame on me...

Old February 23rd, 2011 #20
A.G.

Quote:
and to think I thought that you were just a lazy unemployed gypo welfare bum with way too much time on his hands.
Shame on me...
I think im not lazy, i went to school and learned, i went to university and had good grades, i also worked in the past, on a gas station and 4-shift as a metall company worker where i produced parts for vehicles....i dont work because im ill....im retired, i was at a medical commission in the head city of my province and they wrote me unable for work now i receive a pension....this wouldnt be able in serbia let alone in india or somewhere else....i know of a guy in serbia (a hungarian guy) who has epilepsie and he doesnt receive help

Thread