Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 1st, 2011 #1
A.G.

Default Hitler the last Avatar

Miguel Serrano (10 September 1917 – 28 February 2009) was a Chilean diplomat, explorer and author of poetry, books on spiritual questing and Esoteric Nazism. Serrano's forceful and anti-modernist neo-Gnostic philosophy claims to elucidate the extraterrestrial origin of the Hyperborean-descended Aryans, image-bearers of the godhead, and postulates a global conspiracy against them by an evil inferior godlet: the Demiurge, worshipped by the Jews, lord of planet Earth, spawner of the primitive hominid stocks, and author of all base materiality.

Serrano synthesizes the Hindu-Vedic and Nordic traditions, both of which he considers to be of ancient Aryan-Hyperborean provenance. He is especially indebted to the Jungian theory of collective racial archetypes and follows Savitri Devi in recognizing Adolf Hitler as an avatar who battled against the demonic materialistic hosts of the Kali Yuga.

Dieses Werk widme ich
den jungen Helden,
die morgen die Eingeweihten Krieger
des Esoterischen Hitlerismus sein werden.
Und dem Ruhme des Führers,

This Book is for the young Heroes who tomorrow will be Warriors of esoteric Hitlerism and to the Glory of the Leader!

Here is the whole Book but its in German, pitty....maybe somebody understands! Thanks for letting me share.
http://unglaublichkeiten.net/lager/Serrano-Avatar.pdf

Thread