VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Cultural Change Thread

why can't english football do as well as german

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...p-triumph.html

[very interesting subject, changing a culture. i'm going to leave this thread in here, as i'll be writing about this in coming weeks. of course, my concern is political, but i have a number of sports examples to see the thing from a non-political perspective.

does white nationalism have a winning culture? how would you characterize white nationalism, its culture? what needs to be done to give the movement or potential movement for white sovereignty a winning culture?]

Quote:
I went to Germany once to visit a factory that builds steel plants. As part of the tour I was treated to 15 minute speech by a welding supervisor about a weld of which he was particularly proud. He referred to it several times as kunz which translates into English as ‘art’ and explained the technicalities involved in minute detail. This Germany team and the coaches behind it remind me of that lovely old fella. The attention to detail and the pride they take in their own excellence is something England's footballers sadly lack. Mr Kevin, Dubai.

The Shinkansen, Japan’s bullet train has carried close to ten billion passengers in its 49-year history, and has to date suffered no fatalities due to derailments of collisions. When you consider that Japan is a major earthquake zone – eight of ten carriages of the 325 Joetsu Shinkansen derailed during the Chuetsu earthquake in 2004 for instance – this is a remarkable record. Having used the Shinkansen on numerous occasions, I do know that each journey begins with the ticket inspector addressing the carriage and announcing how privileged his staff will be to serve you. He repeats the speech whenever new people get on. Meanwhile, the driver goes through an elaborate ritual, reacquainting himself with all the major pieces of equipment in his cabin – again, before each journey. So is the safety record a coincidence with such attention to detail and ambition for a successful trip? I don’t think so.

Last edited by Alex Linder; July 17th, 2014 at 05:37 PM.

Old July 18th, 2014 #2
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

It's true Germans have this very precise element to their culture. But where it lets them down is sometimes Germans cannot think outside the box and need indstructions to follow.

Recall that we in England used to be the world's foremost industrial power. Is the change economic, or cultural? Well, I do not subscribe to the theory that the English as a whole are lazy. Our full time workers work some of the longest hours in Europe, and work more and more overtime. But we have many part time workers who want to work more.

https://fullfact.org/factchecks/brit...uctivity-27798

Old August 15th, 2014 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

great article about Chip Kelly remaking NFL

http://grantland.com/features/chip-k...nfl-influence/

Old August 15th, 2014 #4
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
great article about Chip Kelly remaking NFL

http://grantland.com/features/chip-k...nfl-influence/
Just another smart White man innovating & winning.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 16th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Just another smart White man innovating & winning.
Yes. The tacit point is we can remake white politics the same way.

Thread