Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2009 #2
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

While this could be staged with audience plants I doubt that is the case, I believe many of the older Kwa have awoken to what is really going on in DC.
How could one not with all the arrogant anti-america voting that has come from kike politicians such as Specter, Boxer and Pelosi(<Argentine kikess).
This is what the jews really fear, the awakening of the goyim cattle prior to complete decimation and takeover of the nation.

There will come a day when these carpetbaggers are going to be tarred and feathered, possibly something more severe,....people will eventually take action on these parasites,...its human nature to do so.

Old August 12th, 2009 #3
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
While this could be staged with audience plants I doubt that is the case, I believe many of the older Kwa have awoken to what is really going on in DC.
Meanwhile the Obongo "He Winked At Me" meeting definitely looked staged.

Old August 12th, 2009 #4
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
How could one not with all the arrogant anti-america voting that has come from kike politicians such as Specter, Boxer and Pelosi(<Argentine kikess).
This is what the jews really fear, the awakening of the goyim cattle prior to complete decimation and takeover of the nation.

There will come a day when these carpetbaggers are going to be tarred and feathered, possibly something more severe,....people will eventually take action on these parasites,...its human nature to do so.
I expect a three-way fight between WNs, Conservatives and Liberals.

Old August 12th, 2009 #5
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
One less jew to worry about in the Congress after the next election?
What do you think?
It's possible, but I wouldn't put money on it. This crochety prick is so entrenched in PA politics and has such a loyal long-term constituency that he's been impossible to unseat for decades. OTOH, much of his support is diminishing due to the fact that, like him, they're older than dirt and he has a habit of spending like a lunatic and breaking promises.

Obama's handlers much be out of their minds with hubris to actually be pushing this. The medical and pharmaceutical industries will never go along with it, and their pockets are every bit as deep as those of the disgusting Wall Street financiers, Zionists and subhuman advocacy groups who pushed this thing into office and make his decisions for him. U.S. healthcare is a no-win situation; to do anything other than ignore it (just as Bush ignored the immigration issue) is foolish.

Thread