Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2009 #1
Rounder

Default Traficant Slams Hymie Again.. . Big Time

This from American Free Press. VNN'ers should spread this far and wide. A 17-year United States Congressman says what we're saying about the GD jews. Traficant's credibility is enormous even among lemmings so rub their noses in this:

It’s All AIPAC of Lies
‘George Washington could never have imagined an America being controlled and manipulated by another government’
By Jim TraficantAFP

American Israel Public Affairs Committee—AIPAC. The single most powerful lobby in the world. So powerful that Washington politicians carefully weigh each and every vote they cast based on the approval of this lobby.

Yes, a foreign lobby has that much clout, power and control over American leaders and thus, the American people. AIPAC has become so overpowering that they have risen above government investigations and mainstream media scrutiny. So powerful that the following statement was NEVER reported in America’s newspapers, magazines, or electronic media:

“Every time we do something you tell me that America will do this and America will do that. I want to tell you something very clear; don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

You may think that maybe that statement was made by an overzealous Jewish American—or—an Israeli comedian—or—an Israeli talk show host. Maybe. Just maybe! No, that was no comment made at an Israeli barbershop or an Israeli wedding—no maybes about it! That comment was made by the then Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon. Yes, the prime minister of Israel! The head of state—Israel’s leader.

Think about it. You may not have even heard this statement or read about it were it not for AFP. In fact, this may be the very first time you’ve come to learn of this statement—December 2009.

The power of AIPAC is so evident that the mainstream media of the USA hid it from your eyes and ears. Yes, you should be upset—really mad—because that statement was made October 3, 2001—more than 8 years ago. Eight years ago you didn’t even know that a foreign leader announced, on an Israeli radio show no less, that “We, the Jewish people, control America.”

And it didn’t stop there—consider the far-reaching ramifications of the remainder of that statement: “And the Americans know it.”
What Americans? Do you know it? Do your neighbors know it? Who are these Americans who know it?

Lets get to the point. Every politician in Washington D.C. knows it and has never uttered a word about it, NEVER even a whisper.

I opened up a can of worms in my September appearance on the Greta Van Susteren show, Fox TV Network. I said: “Israel has a stranglehold on America. Their lobby AIPAC has pushed and manipulated America into wars of little or no interest to our national security. . . . Our sons and daughters are being shipped home in body bags. These wars have now bankrupted America and no one—no one—has even whispered a warning from our nation’s capital.” I further stated: “Our one-sided foreign policy in the Mideast favoring Israel on every issue has turned the Arab world against us and has exported to America the terrorism, violence and danger resulting from these misguided policies.”

I was called a “kook”—demeaned by the mainstream media—labeled an anti-Semite—on and on. The reason is quite clear. No one can even question Israel without being targeted, without retaliation.

“We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans; know it.” (Ariel Sharon, Oct. 3, 2001.) I’m no anti-Semite—and Israel knows it. Israel also knows that I vehemently oppose any person, entity or government that attempts to control, manipulate, influence or gerrymander our great nation. Truth is, Israel has done just that.
When a foreign leader such as Ariel Sharon can make such a statement, and get away with it without media or government scrutiny, it speaks to the awesome power that Israel wields over America’s commerce, the American press and the American government.

Transparency? The new buzzword! Who’s kidding whom? American politicians dare not even whisper their concerns about Israel.
It has come to pass. Yes, American kids are being shipped home in body bags to grieving parents who have lost their jobs and pensions due to these “Israeli wars.”

That’s right, “ISRAELI WARS. ”Wars of expansion for Israel, at the expense and pain of the people of the USA. “BEAM ME UP!”

Our first president, George Washington, warned:

“Beware of permanent alliances.” George Washington is rolling over in his grave. GW could never have imagined an America being controlled and manipulated by another government.

If Sharon’s statement had been made by any other foreign leader, it would have been headlines in every newspaper in America. It would have been the hot subject of every American talk show, radio and TV. But not Israel. No talk show host, whether conservative or liberal will ever question Israel. If they do, they will lose their show. Beware, American politicians, or you, too, will become a target.

Old December 7th, 2009 #2
Tim

"It’s All AIPAC of Lies"
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/AIPAC_Lies_203.html

Old December 7th, 2009 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

It goes much farther than AIPAC. It is an infiltration and control by a non White entity in the following areas:

Media
Government
Religion
Education
Business
Law

You name it.

That's is why America seems so upside down and screwy. The Kikes in charge hate White people very much.
The captain of our national ship does not work for our interests.

It is not just the USA either. It is all other Western White nations that have fell to this evil destructive power.

Old December 7th, 2009 #4
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Just in case some of you folks missed it. Here is a radio interveiw Traficant did the other day.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...10#post1080210

The whole interveiw is worth listening to. Some major jew bashing going on. The interveiwer seems to ne on our side.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 7th, 2009 #5
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
“Every time we do something you tell me that America will do this and America will do that. I want to tell you something very clear; don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”
That statement by Ariel Sharon, is pretty much the litmus test for rational thought. Anyone that reads that statement and doesn't comprehend the enormous implications of it, has either been brainwashed by endless pro-Israel FOX News propaganda, or is incapable of abstract reasoning. The statement is out there, for all the world to see. It is a true statement and can be factually proven. Traficant is a brave man, speaking the truth.

Old December 7th, 2009 #6
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
That statement by Ariel Sharon, is pretty much the litmus test for rational thought. Anyone that reads that statement and doesn't comprehend the enormous implications of it, has either been brainwashed by endless pro-Israel FOX News propaganda, or is incapable of abstract reasoning. The statement is out there, for all the world to see. It is a true statement and can be factually proven. Traficant is a brave man, speaking the truth.
I don't know about abstract. I'd say incapable of reasoning, period.

The overwrought Israeli influence on US foreign policy is treated the same as race by most kwans-intelligent or not. I like to call them racial and ethnic Victorians. They're prudes. They just won't talk about the realities of either situation. Most resort to the typical weak-minded smearing of calling those who don't tow the party line either "racists" or "anti-semites".

Brighter brainwashed kwans don't like being called Victorians. It offends their false sense about their own "open mindedness"-their highest value.

Old December 7th, 2009 #7
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

How accurate is the Ariel Sharon quote. I have heard very different things. If it is accurate, there couldn't be much better quotes right from the mouths of jews to use but it is almost too good. If it is inacurate and we present it as fact we are left with egg on our face.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old December 7th, 2009 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
How accurate is the Ariel Sharon quote. I have heard very different things. If it is accurate, there couldn't be much better quotes right from the mouths of jews to use but it is almost too good. If it is inacurate and we present it as fact we are left with egg on our face.
It's been around for a while and you're the only one I've seen questioning its accuracy.

Old December 8th, 2009 #9
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

There are lots of sites that say it is inacurate, not that I would expect anything else from most of those sources. I feel a natural skepticism here because the quote is too perfect. (especially "we the jewish people control america") How did these words get out?

Last edited by The Barrenness; December 8th, 2009 at 12:16 AM.

Old December 8th, 2009 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
It's been around for a while and you're the only one I've seen questioning its accuracy.
The only ones I have ever encountered in real life who have told me that the quote was not stated have been Kikes and Kike-a-likes.

It has been proven for a fact that the quote was stated by the heeb.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 8th, 2009 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
The only ones I have ever encountered in real life who have told me that the quote was not stated have been Kikes and Kike-a-likes.

It has been proven for a fact that the quote was stated by the heeb.
If the quote is inaccurate, then former Congressman James Traficant and every other prominent gentile who repeated it publicly, would be exposed as lying anti-semites, by Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and by every other jew-owned media whore.

Never mind Starr. She's just defending her tribe. After all, what's a "nice" jewish girl supposed to do when anti-semitism raises it's threatening head ?? LOL !!!

Old December 8th, 2009 #12
Robert Bandanza
Banned

I like how he names the Jew, however it is unnecessary for him to call himself still a friend of Israel. Does everybody agree with that? I really do hope so.

Old December 8th, 2009 #13
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
I like how he names the Jew, however it is unnecessary for him to call himself still a friend of Israel. Does everybody agree with that? I really do hope so.
Yeah, in the end he is just another politician. In the end his fear of the Jew wins out when he says some pussy shit like "I am a friend of Israel".

On the other hand maybe it is the only way he can get his voice hear on the lame stream media outlets at all. I assume that's why he drops that line of bullshit all the time.

Old December 8th, 2009 #14
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
If the quote is inaccurate, then former Congressman James Traficant and every other prominent gentile who repeated it publicly, would be exposed as lying anti-semites, by Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh and by every other jew-owned media whore.

Never mind Starr. She's just defending her tribe. After all, what's a "nice" jewish girl supposed to do when anti-semitism raises it's threatening head ?? LOL !!!
hey, you, you can't say that! I've reported you to the proper authorities. you will feel the lash of justice on your rear end!

Old December 8th, 2009 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Well said, zoomcopter. Traficant is one whale of a courageous, jew-wise, patriot. And 7 years in a JOG cage not only didn't shut him up, it made him get even louder.

Big Jew gotta do somethin. Wonder what it'll be ?? Maybe they'll shoot down a 757 he's travelling in, like they did to Georgia congressman Larry MacDonald.

Old December 8th, 2009 #16
White Winger

Now, if only he would point out how the injustice against Whites throughout most of the 20th Century,up to today, at the hands of jews turning the system inside out,to allow them and nigger sub-animals to get away with most of their crimes against Us, in all areas of life.

Crashing boreack hussatan obomba....Uuuuh,Uuuuh,UUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuh.

Old December 8th, 2009 #17
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post
I have a lot of admiration for JT not only for his opposition to AIPAC but also for his defending of his former constituent Jon Demjanjuk and yes it is dissapointing that he still feels some need to pay lip service to "that shitty little country" after all they've done to him and with his knowledge of the kike's crimes against humanity.

Old December 8th, 2009 #18
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Yeah, in the end he is just another politician. In the end his fear of the Jew wins out when he says some pussy shit like "I am a friend of Israel".

On the other hand maybe it is the only way he can get his voice hear on the lame stream media outlets at all. I assume that's why he drops that line of bullshit all the time.
He may be trying to do what he can to counter the charge of anti semitism so people will be more willing to look, with an open mind, at what he says. He also may support Israel while at the same time being fiercely opposed to jews, Israel, their organizations,etc. having a level of control they should not have over the affairs of this nation and its foreign policies. I am not opposed myself to the united states having a normal relationship with Israel. What is going on now, though, is not normal and its needs to end. I don't think this is a guy who fears the jews enough to be intimidated into saying anything solely because of that fear.

Old December 8th, 2009 #19
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

How does one have a "normal relationship" with a criminal organization (Israel Inc.) that has absolutely no legitimate basis for it's existance?

Old December 8th, 2009 #20
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
He may be trying to do what he can to counter the charge of anti semitism so people will be more willing to look, with an open mind, at what he says. He also may support Israel while at the same time being fiercely opposed to jews, Israel, their organizations,etc. having a level of control they should not have over the affairs of this nation and its foreign policies. I am not opposed myself to the united states having a normal relationship with Israel. What is going on now, though, is not normal and its needs to end. I don't think this is a guy who fears the jews enough to be intimidated into saying anything solely because of that fear.
You've got to be kidding me. With that being said, an alliance with the Jews is okay ...? It is not even the kike's land. I do stand by the enemy of my enemy is a friend, but only on their turf which would include Hamas and Hezbollah who do more the white race as reo had said in a thread discussing the Jew lackey BNP.

Last edited by Robert Bandanza; December 8th, 2009 at 06:41 PM.

Thread