Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 12th, 2011 #261
David Langdon

No doubt Rab4, so obvious though to be fair a few guys had him clocked days ago.

No self respecting WN would say that tripe.

Old August 12th, 2011 #262
Dawn Cannon

Day the mob came crashing through my door

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz1UsUBoWgc

Quote:
There weren't just two men trying to break into our house, but dozens and dozens of them. A sea of fury.

Later we saw it all on our neighbours' CCTV and we counted 40 youths swarming around outside our house.

They were all wearing grey hoodies and what looked like brand new trainers, and carrying sticks and broken bottles. The oldest were in their early twenties, the youngest 11 or 12.

Old August 12th, 2011 #263
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay in DC View Post
At the moment, I'm a "White" (whatever the fuck that means) basically working for The Man, AKA Liberals and Juden, in an LEO capacity. Which means I get to strike and kick more niggers and beaners in a month then you will probably in your entire life.
Come back and talk all macho when you kick Hymie's ass, rather than his pet niggers and Mexishits. From what you're telling us, you are his shabbos goy, and you enjoy your position as his chump. It's not impressive. Besides, didn't I tell you that on-line bravado gets you laughed at?

Old August 12th, 2011 #264
Alex Linder
Administrator

So this peculiar week has ended with the peculiar situation where some in the liberal elite are expressing sympathy for the rioting youth, while simultaneously spitting bile at ‘white mobs’. Why? In essence, the cultural elite feels a closer affinity with the moral-lite rioters because, largely through the welfare state, it has some influence on those people’s lives and outlooks. In areas where welfarism is entrenched, the elites have some leeway to influence morality, to push parenting in a certain direction, to import their own decadent, relativistic values and spread them among the poor. It has no such purchase, or certainly less purchase, in more productive, self-sufficient working-class areas, where people are less reliant on the state and more reliant on each other, and where they have their own traditions and values thank you very much (which, yes, sometimes includes ‘chanting England’). The elites’ failure to colonise fully these white working-class areas makes them view such areas as strange, unknowable, full of people with rough hands and a weird penchant for post-work pints of beer. Indeed, the thing that most unites the lumpenproletariat and the decadent bourgeoisie is a fundamental disdain for the ‘labouring nation’, for people who work for a living and who try their best to govern their own lives. How dare they live outside of the moral universe created by the chattering classes? What is wrong with them? They must be fascists.

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p...article/10979/

Old August 12th, 2011 #265
Jay in DC

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Come back and talk all macho when you kick Hymie's ass, rather than his pet niggers and Mexishits. From what you're telling us, you are his shabbos goy, and you enjoy your position as his chump. It's not impressive. Besides, didn't I tell you that on-line bravado gets you laughed at?
Roy- Listen up. I respect you my friend, because you engaged me quite intellectually, civily, and without redneck flare.

Question for you- What the FUCK do you propose I do? They have made it to high places. Should I go Breivik and just dispose myself for the cause?
I don't enjoy the position whatsoever. But 90% of my compatriots are as brainwashed as the rest. Don't 100% blame them. The Tribes of Abraham have handed it all down. We did this too by picking the wrong side in WW2. That is the harsh reality of our current situation.

I have no more of a solution than anyone here. In the interim, I fuck up those I know who are "less than". I don't know another way to fix this problem for now.

Old August 12th, 2011 #266
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Roy- Listen up. I respect you my friend, because you engaged me quite intellectually, civily, and without redneck flare.

Question for you- What the FUCK do you propose I do? They have made it to high places. Should I go Breivik and just dispose myself for the cause?
I don't enjoy the position whatsoever. But 90% of my compatriots are as brainwashed as the rest. Don't 100% blame them. The Tribes of Abraham have handed it all down. We did this too by picking the wrong side in WW2. That is the harsh reality of our current situation.

I have no more of a solution than anyone here. In the interim, I fuck up those I know who are "less than". I don't know another way to fix this problem for now.
OK, here's the deal. I want you to read the forum more, and post less for about a week, OK?

The only reason for you to do so is to "catch the vibe here" so you don't butt heads with everyone on the forum. Here are a few friendly tips:

1: Whites should always be capitalized and not in quotes. Using the quotes pretends there is some uncertainty as to whether we exist.

2: This is foremost an anti-Jew forum. Therefore, you can't talk talk about the nigger problem or a Mexishit problem without addressing the fact that it's the kikocracy that is coddling them and pushing them into our living space at our expense. So, while nigger crime and Mexishit shenanigans in the barrio do get addressed, they only get addressed in the context of the kikes that allow them to exist in our society like feral animals on the loose.

3: You've been kissing Alex's ass like someone with experience in ass kissing. Alex doesn't give out dog biscuits to people that kiss his ass, so quit acting like you're going to get one.

4: Quit with the Hollywood Nazi script that we are rednecks here. You don't know our level of education, where we work or anything like that. In fact, I venture to say that we are intellectuals in that we all love to write and we love to read or we wouldn't be here. It also takes a certain degree of non-lemminghoodedness™ to get inundated with pro-kike propaganda through the jewsmedia and not be bullied into toeing the PC party line. So, you're talking to intellectuals, not rednecks and so keep that in mind as you post.

5: Online bragging is pointless. In that earlier post I typed and then erased a statement that anyone can claim they have a 14" e-penis. I thought that was a bit over the top to state that in words so I erased it. But then I read your post in this thread and sure enough, you were bragging about your e-penis. OK, that shit is laughable.

6: There is no "we" on VNN when referring to ZOG. "We" didn't choose the wrong side in WWII, ZOG did what came naturally to it and allied itself with the ZOG's of England and the USSR in order to attack a White nation.

So, I hope you can understand the above unwritten rules and enjoy your stay here. We've seen your types come and go, and we all get a little snicker over the middle-school tough-guy attitude that comes though in your posts. If you want answers, you're going to have to read the strategy section of the forum.

Old August 13th, 2011 #267
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

CNN asks: What if UK riots were happening in Africa?

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0...ica/?hpt=hp_c1

Quote:
Johannesburg, South Africa (CNN) Many South Africans have been smug watching the images of lawlessness, anarchy and violence on London’s streets.

As hooded youths burnt and trashed the streets of London, there has been a sense of self-satisfied bemusement from the country that hosted last year’s World Cup football. So much so, the spokesperson of the opposition party, the DA, mentioned on Twitter that she was “perturbed” by the tone of tweets posted by South Africans and asked if “the chips on our shoulders are really that deep?”

In the years leading up to the 2010 tournament, the British tabloid press in particular irritated many South Africans with constant assessments of how “unsafe” South Africa is. Proud locals felt that many English football fans were dissuaded from attending the World Cup because of the fear campaign generated by the British media.

Now that the South African government has issued a travel warning to citizens travelling to the United Kingdom some have been questioning the double standards. Had this happened in South Africa - a year before the World Cup - many suggest that the world’s media would have been pressuring the football governing body, FIFA, to move the tournament someplace safer. FIFA would often hint at a Plan B location, such as “safe” Australia, if South Africa became too dangerous or unpleasant to host the World Cup.

However, now that the Olympic Games are to take place in a year’s time in London, some Africans are asking why more people aren’t debating whether England can pull off the world’s oldest sports tournament. After all, they say, the streets are burning! The mobs are in control! The politicians are on the beach! Call in the army! Is there a Plan B for the Olympics, some ask jokingly? How about South Africa?

Africans are generally ultra-sensitive to comparisons between themselves and Westerners, particularly old colonial bosses. This time around the debate is less rooted in reality - no one really suggests that London is too dangerous to host the Olympics - but in the perceptions that many Africans believe still exist.

If that was happening in Africa … they mumble as they watch the TV.

That said, there is also a reverse smugness about the level of rioting seen in England and the British police’s inability to challenge it. In some cases rioters are dismissed as just a bunch of gormless “hoodies” on the rampage. One South African newspaper headline read: London riots are tame by SA’s protest standards.”

In many ways, the UK riots, while shocking to many, are relatively meek compared to the violent protests experienced in South Africa for decades.

As a reporter, I have lost track of the number of times we have watched groups of angry South Africans march, protest and then trash the streets. Just last year, I filmed as police fired rubber bullets and water canons at violently protesting doctors, nurses and teachers on one of Johannesburg’s main roads.

In fact, it happens so often that mobs of people gather to slash, burn and intimidate that South Africans are quite used to these unacceptably high levels of public violence.

When it happens in the land of Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and The Ivy - well, that’s different.

It is vastly different. South Africa has a history of public protest that is deeply-rooted in the anti-apartheid struggle. The legacy of police brutality in those pre-democratic days also left many South Africans with a rather jaundiced view of law and order. The simmering anger felt by many is also said to fuel the ugly violence that inevitably emerges during a protest in South Africa.

These are uniquely South African reasons, social and historical experiences, that continue to scar this nation.

However, there is one similarity between South Africa’s rampaging mobs and those in England. It is a theme that has emerged as Tunisians and Egyptians took to the streets. Again and again, we are seeing the effects of a global problem that will continue to define this century - youth who are dislocated, disenfranchised, poor and, crucially, have no prospects for the future. (another case of: "Oh noes, we've failed our niggers!")

Old August 13th, 2011 #268
ShaneBaldwin

I hope there are some Geneticists/Microbiologists on this board. You know what to do.

Old August 13th, 2011 #269
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Get it? Sadly, nigger Islamic Moors did in fact conquer Italy so as I'm sure you know some race mixing happened.
Only
Sicily Sicily
was occupied by arabs from 965 to 1072. I've heard there wasn't that much mixing either and back then the arabs were more caucasian, meaning at that time they still haven't mixed themselves into mudhood with thier nigresse slaves .

Edit: The fiends of allah actually did occupy the provinces
Apulia Apulia
and
Calabria Calabria
on the mainland and the island of Sardinia as well.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 13th, 2011 at 07:10 AM.

Old August 13th, 2011 #270
White Winger

[QUOTE=RickHolland;1307108]Mark Duggan's uncle was crime lord: Man whose death sparked riots is linked to notorious gangland chiefs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rime-lord.html

Great! Just like the Rodney King riots; they were started over the Law going after a piece of worthless,nigger shit CRIMINAL, not an "innocent" citizen, as the media also propagandized King as being.

Last edited by White Winger; August 19th, 2011 at 01:07 PM.

Old August 13th, 2011 #271
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Emo boi:

redneck
This gives me a dick far larger than yours
you fucking mongrel
you have been spunked
I get to strike and kick more niggers and beaners
fucking
Yawn.

The swearing, swaggering internet tough guy image, which appears to based on some biker gang movies you've been watching, together with the emotional seesaw you're on, pretty much pegs you immediately as being either a teenager, or more likely just out of your teens, still staying at home, and embarrassed about it. Usually it's boys with domineering mothers who tend to overcompensate to the degree you do.

Far from making you appear to be a tough guy, such language shows you to be a spoilt brat from a highly protected environment, as if you spoke like that in real life to real people, you'd certainly get smacked down.

Tough guys go to work, and care and provide for their families and communities. The rest, are just dust in the wind.

As for your being a LEO, let alone a senior officer, don't make me laugh.
Any who spoke or reacted as you do would have died the first night out in the field, if they even survived selection in such politically correct organisations.
LEO above all are team players, capable of working in tight groups, covering and covering up for each other. You don't have that personality.

A tip for you. In real life, predators and experienced fighters never appear as such, nor do they advertise their presence, nor telegraph their moves. Both smile a great deal, talk softly and gently, dress as inconspicuously as possible, all so as to get as close as possible, and to put you off your guard as much as possible.

When you see people talking and acting and no doubt dressing as you do, it's because they are frightened. Their behaviour, language and clothing is to try to appear to be tough guys, to compensate for their not actually being tough guys. Just like those little birds that puff up their feathers and make loud noises to appear bigger. Gangsters pick up on it immediately. Another sign you've no experience at all out on the streets, apart from pedalling your bike.

Tough guy fantasies aside, your childish proposals are equally ludicrous.

Just so casually, you're going to overthrow the British government and armed forces, evict over 5 million non-whites from Britain to someplace, overthrow the EU, evict 100 million from Europe, and evict another 150 million or so from the US.
Just like that.

You and your imaginary army.

Yep, a real tough guy you are.
After all look, you swear on the internet, chew gum with your mouth open, and have some posters on your wall.

Run along, son, and go clean your room before your Mom comes home.

Last edited by Hugh; August 13th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Old August 13th, 2011 #272
Jay in DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
As for your being a LEO, let alone a senior officer, don't make me laugh.
Any who spoke or reacted as you do would have died the first night out in the field, if they even survived selection in such politically correct organisations.
LEO above all are team players, capable of working in tight groups, covering and covering up for each other. You don't have that personality.
All your cop buddies tell you this? And who said senior anything? I said I'm above the rank and file due to time served, but not much. I could never endure the politics inside the beltway and the backhanded bullshit to rise to 'great heights'. I'm ok with it. And as you pointed out below, I'm just an aggressive but sadly repressed teenager with fantasies of being someone important. No worries then mate...

Quote:
A tip for you. In real life, predators and experienced fighters never appear as such, nor do they advertise their presence, nor telegraph their moves. Both smile a great deal, talk softly and gently, dress as inconspicuously as possible, all so as to get as close as possible, and to put you off your guard as much as possible.
Who watches movies again, me? Too much Bourne Identity methinks. I curse here the way I do in real life. If you think people wearing uniforms do not then you are DEFINITELY watching too many movies. I am not a CIA spook nor do I wish to be. There is a vast gulf between beat cops and "operators" I'm sure the movies have shown you this too.

Quote:
When you see people talking and acting and no doubt dressing as you do, it's because they are frightened. Their behaviour, language and clothing is to try to appear to be tough guys, to compensate for their not actually being tough guys. Just like those little birds that puff up their feathers and make loud noises to appear bigger. Gangsters pick up on it immediately. Another sign you've no experience at all out on the streets, apart from pedalling your bike.
Thanks for the insider tip! I'll be sure to tone it down for my brown friends this week. I could shoot a single video tonight that would absolutely dispel any shadow of any doubt but then that would mean that I need to prove my lack of "experience on the streets". Ain't happening chief.

Quote:
Just so casually, you're going to overthrow the British government and armed forces, evict over 5 million non-whites from Britain to someplace, overthrow the EU, evict 100 million from Europe, and evict another 150 million or so from the US.
Just like that.
I await your enlightened and brilliant counter-proposal.

Quote:
Run along, son, and go clean your room before your Mom comes home.
See now that last part, actually has me laughing my ass off. Great comeback at least you have sacked up and stepped up, that is a good start. Will take quite a bit more than that to earn even an ounce of my respect but it's a step in the right direction.

Love,

J in Dee Cee

Old August 13th, 2011 #273
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Jay is so tuff he bites the heads off of his animal crackers,

Old August 13th, 2011 #274
H.B.

jewsign

Not just niggers, but wiggers, mudsharks and oil drillers too.

The goverment is paying them to be in $400,000 homes?

Look at this trash!

Europe NEEDS to be CLEANSED.

Quote:
A suspected looter in this week’s riots and his mother are being thrown out of their council home.

In the first case of its kind, Daniel Sartain-Clarke, 18, and his mother have been served with an eviction notice as council bosses seek to turf them out of their £225,000 taxpayer-subsidised flat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Council.html

Last edited by H.B.; August 13th, 2011 at 08:48 PM.

Old August 13th, 2011 #275
Jay in DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Langdon View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14513517

Whites have become black.

Just posted by S.G in the Brit forum, have a watch of that. Starkey did a good job. "You don't talk like that". lol.

That white commie prick is representative of about 60-70% of the young whites in the UK, more like 80% if they are uni. educated.

On the plus side at least Starkey is speaking like this on mainstream tv, wouldn't have happened 6 months ago.

Mailtis the presenter has questionable semitic lineage btw.
This is a fucking amazing video, thanks so much for the link. The fact that this can even be broadcast is a huge step in the right direction. I posted a couple posts back a link to Kidulthood. It is a a docu-drama and it is disgusting and difficult to watch, but it is reality and that is so sad. This is just a commentator talking about what that movie tells us. Cameron was right about one thing; It is indeed a sick sick culture. I love the young white kid defending his liberal shit. I wish he would have been the same white boy that was stripped down naked by that jig in the picture that has been shown 'round the world.

Old August 13th, 2011 #276
Rab4
Banned

Found a pic of Jay on police duty:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/73234/

Old August 19th, 2011 #277
White Winger

Has no one stated, that Desmond Noonan was WHITE, and that Duggan,his nephew/CRIMINAL, is a shitskin? This means there's at least 1 nigger in that woodpile!!!!

No true crime family has sub-animals in their family!!!!

In any case, the fact that he had a WHITE Uncle, means there was ZERO racism involved, and there was no "need" for the fucking riots.Not that the media will ever say that.

Old October 24th, 2011 #278
Zenki
Banned

Future in England's dreams:

Old October 24th, 2011 #279
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Hazing...

[QUOTE=Rab4;1307604]Found a pic of Jay on police duty:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/73234/[/QUOTE]

Its all about how well you handle it. And there'll be less of it if you keep a low profile.

Tags
burning, north london

Thread