VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2007 #21
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Hate Jews
Negroes have a lot more balls than the creatures known as 'White men'. White men are tame. This was a pretty good crime, respect to the negroes who did it. Good work guys.
Enough is enough. Toodles, asshole

Old January 12th, 2007 #22
John in Woodbridge

Angry

I think I'm going to be ill.

Old January 12th, 2007 #23
schutzenmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I think I'm going to be ill.

Print targets, get some range time, wait for The Day.

It will come.

Old January 12th, 2007 #24
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzenmeister

It will come.
I'm ready. I've got enough firearms in my house to start WWIII.

Old January 12th, 2007 #25
schutzenmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
I'm ready. I've got enough firearms in my house to start WWIII.

My brother! lol

don't forget the ammo!

Old January 12th, 2007 #26
Pastor Visser
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO
I want these niggers out on bail.
Agreed -- eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

Uncle Scam won't do anything for fear of "riots."

Old January 12th, 2007 #27
chrissy

You need some kind of self-defense now, wherever you go , I just hope I can use my mace right if I ever need to.

Some guy on SF was posting about what happened to this couple and he said "Now where is that bioethnic weapon when you need it." Our movement needs everybody the thinkers and the scientists .

" They are building concentration camps for us and the non-whites will be the guards."
Kevin Strom

Last edited by chrissy; January 12th, 2007 at 11:45 PM.

Old January 12th, 2007 #28
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
Our movement needs everybody the thinkers and the scientists
What we really need is about 10,000 Joseph Paul Franklins.

Old January 12th, 2007 #29
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
You need some kind of self-defense now, wherever you go , I just hope I can use my mace right if I ever need to.
Getting jumped by 4 niggers doesn't lend the average white enough time to break out the pepper spray and get all 4.

The best self-defense for whites is deportation of non-whites via years of ethnic-cleansing to convince them that emmigration is the best for their survival.

Old January 12th, 2007 #30
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonica
What we really need is about 10,000 Joseph Paul Franklins.

I wrote about him here a while back the title is " their worst nightmare".

But me thinks that a few scientists might be more worthy of that title!!!
Really. And science is the white men's field. There is so much to imagine about the possibilities.

Last edited by chrissy; January 13th, 2007 at 12:02 AM.

Old January 13th, 2007 #31
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schutzenmeister

It will come.
paper is good if you are closing groups with a handgun, trying to sight in or competiton. Go support your local farmer and buy some tomatoes, or a bag of potatoes. Set them at different yardage. You'll have fun, and it's 100% green

Be creative. hang them up or have a friend toss them, simulating a moving target. If you can hit a flying potato you're pretty fucking good

Old January 13th, 2007 #32
Kievsky

It's probably not going to happen, it's probably pure fantasy, but I dream of anarchy and breakdown of the infrastructure, so there is no gasoline for the Crown Vics, no paychecks for the law enforcement, and the Kwa becomes a "free for all" of ethnic cleansing.

The muds will likely seek to raid the suburbs, and walk right into ambushes.

The muds don't understand that their bravado and arrogance is a result of their being officially protected species.

If and when they lose that protection, the Kwa will become a scary, terrible place for them.

The jews won't like it either. The jews view the old USA as a dangerous place full of violent, prejudiced White racist Christians ready to hang people or shoot them or drag them at any provocation. They made a movie called "Shadow of Hate," and it was a history of America as a land of White murderers.

The sort of people who would go into the wilderness and fight the natives to the death and brave the elements are terrifying to urban bankers and Talmud-nerds.

The jews turned the tables on the White settlers with the fossil fuel civilization and the softness and vice that it led to. I see so many people on welfare, and I hear these local businessmen crying to import Mex and Guatemalans to work at their businesses.

I sure hope the cheap oil fiesta is over soon. Darwin is spinning in his grave with all this.

Old January 13th, 2007 #33
Demonica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
Getting jumped by 4 niggers doesn't lend the average white enough time to break out the pepper spray and get all 4.
From what I have heard, after a few pepper sprayings, you become immune to it. Maybe not exactly immune, but it doesn't seem to bother you as much. I've seen many police vs. nigger videos where the cop might have well been spraying the nigger with water. A tazer gun/ steeltoe boots would probably be pretty effective. Drop the bastard and proceed to play kick the burrhead till he stops moving. In groups of 4 though, you're pretty much fucked unless you have an automatic gun or the chance to run them all over.

Old January 13th, 2007 #34
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
In groups of 4 though, you're pretty much fucked unless you have an automatic gun or the chance to run them all over.

Unless your name is Bernie Goetz that is.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old January 13th, 2007 #35
Subrosa
Banned

Goetz made the mistake of not killing every one of the nasty subs.

Old January 13th, 2007 #36
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
From what I have heard, after a few pepper sprayings, you become immune to it. Maybe not exactly immune, but it doesn't seem to bother you as much. I've seen many police vs. nigger videos where the cop might have well been spraying the nigger with water. A tazer gun/ steeltoe boots would probably be pretty effective. Drop the bastard and proceed to play kick the burrhead till he stops moving. In groups of 4 though, you're pretty much fucked unless you have an automatic gun or the chance to run them all over.
God help you , if they are high on something . Remember Rodney King ?
If it is a heavily muscled buck , they can even take several slugs ( 9mm or .38) and keep coming at you . For all realistic purposes , you are dealing with a wild animal .

Old January 13th, 2007 #37
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn
And when the white man finally does get sick of these chimps and does something about it supposed WN berate the white man. Calling the white guy stupid or some other derogative term.
That is an absolute certainty . The man will have a thousand critics and not one supporter , real supporter .

Old January 13th, 2007 #38
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Goetz made the mistake of not killing every one of the nasty subs.
Geotz's mistake was to turn himself in. Leo had no idea who the victim was and wouldn't know this day if this stupid white man had not wanted the attention that he obviously craved since he was a complete mystery to all investigators.

This thread angers the hell out of me. You simply cannot imagine the feelings I have for these black murderous savages. If they ever get out they need to disappear from the face of the earth never to hurt anyone again even in the slightest.

I do not know what the catalyst will be that will allow for a incredibly long over due house cleaning. It must come soon, be undertaken swiftly, and be implimented with military precision and efficiency.

T

Old January 13th, 2007 #39
Donger
Banned

Quote:

According to the criminal complaint, Davidson told Boyd the original plan was to do a carjacking. Davidson said one of the suspects walked up to Christian's SUV with a gun and forcibly abducted her and Newsom. He said the suspects took the pair and their SUV to Davidson's house on Chipman Avenue.
They did this for a Toyota 4 runner? How do these kneegro idiots remember to breath?

Quote:

According to the U.S. Marshals Office in Kentucky, multiple suspects carjacked Christian and Newsom the night they disappeared.
Sure are alot of feds invloved in this. Why can't the state just hang them for murder?

Quote:

Newsom was shot multiple times while Christian was held hostage for a number of days before she was also shot to death.
hostage Did the turdlets ask for ransom? "Wheeze be wantin' sum money fo' this ho n shit." They are rapists lib media.

I can't recall a white car jacker story let alone a murder rape torture car jacking.

Old January 13th, 2007 #40
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
God help you , if they are high on something . Remember Rodney King ?
If it is a heavily muscled buck , they can even take several slugs ( 9mm or .38) and keep coming at you . For all realistic purposes , you are dealing with a wild animal .
Have you heard of the Furor Teutonicus?

Thread