VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 24th, 2017 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Chairman Mao in America: White Schoolchildren in North Carolina Forced to Apologize for/Confess Their White Privilege

I keep telling people that communism isn’t dead and that it’s right here in the USA, but few of them believe me. This confession/apology stuff is very similar to what was found in communist China: under Chairman Mao’s leadership, Chinese citizens were forced to publicly admit/confess to and apologize for various political “crimes” [1][2].

[Article].

[1] About the so-called “struggle sessions” in communist China: “In general, the victim of a struggle session was forced to admit to various crimes before a crowd of people who would verbally and physically abuse the victim until he or she confessed…Lately, the term “struggle session” has come to be applied to any scene where victims are publicly badgered to confess imaginary crimes under the pretext of self-criticism and rehabilitation.” — Wikipedia

[2] China’s communism is, or was, Marxist/Leninist, although it was different from Soviet communism since it was peasant/farmer/agriculture based

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old June 25th, 2017 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Good, increasing leftist craziness leads to falling public support.

Old June 25th, 2017 #3
Ironguard1940

Default It didn't die-it just just got transplanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post
I keep telling people that communism isn’t dead and that it’s right here in the USA, but few of them believe me.
This is a fact. It died in the USSR and got a Frankenstein-like jolt right here in the kwa just after the fall of the USSR.

Tags
anti-white indoctrination, white guilt

Thread