VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 24th, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Brief Notes on the Psychopathology of the Jew Race

Daily Stormer

June 24, 2017

Deborah Rosario allegedly accused Hasidic women of not working and hiding behind their religion. She also allegedly said that they shop at Lord & Taylor while her tax dollars pay for their children.

Reaction from the Hasidic community was swift, with one community activist meeting Thursday morning with hospital officials.

“The leadership of the hospital told me they have zero tolerance against prejudice. Workers have a code of conduct and how they cannot express themselves in a disparaging manner,” says Yossi Gestetner, of OJPAC Hudson Valley.

The hospital issued a statement that reads in part, “We are appalled by the Facebook post, which in no way reflects our ideals and care delivered each day.”

Nyack Hospital says the incident is under investigation, but declined to release any information about Rosario or the future of her employment.

Do you want to hear a funny story?

There is a YouTube channel called “JewsOnTelevision.”

As far as I’m able to tell, it is a Jew that runs it. Just posting videos of Jews from TV news shows. He posts them without comment, just a description of the event.

What I posted above is an example.

By my estimate, at least half of his views come from this site. If you include people that share his uploads after seeing them on this site, it probably goes up to 80%.

And I generally post them the same way he does – just the clip without any comment.

So:

There is insight here.

Jews look at their behavior as intrinsically good, while we look at their behavior as intrinsically bad.

The difference is, that they are not capable of understanding why it is that we look at their behavior as intrinsically bad, while we are able to understand why they look at their behavior as intrinsically good.

To consider the above example:

The psychology of the Jew is fundamentally pathological.

This Jew who posts these videos is genuinely incapable of understanding why someone would disprove of:

They have such an extreme in-group bias, that they are absolutely unable to consider someone else’s perspective on anything at all.

And they do look at us as animals. But it’s even more extreme.

As a white man, I am able to sympathize even with animals I eat. When I lived in the jungle, I opened the jugular of a hog with a small knife, and held it’s head while it screamed and bled out. I will never forget this. It was very emotional. The pig had been very happy, rolling around in the dirt, just minutes before he was tied up and had his throat slit.

I like to think that I think about it every time I eat meat, but I actually don’t. However, in my mind, generally, there is a sympathy and understanding that I am eating a living thing that died so that I could live. And – without sounding too much like some faggot hippie here – I am genuinely thankful to the animal.

Point being: Jews do not have the same level of empathy for non-Jews that white men have for creatures that they eat. They are completely incapa

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/brief-no...-the-jew-race/

Thread