VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Glenn Miller Responds to M. Lindstedt

[Note: A few days ago I received a call from Mr. Miller, who felt he was being attacked unjustly in this forum by Mr. Lindstedt. He said he was just getting started with computers, and not experienced enough to respond online. I promised I would post his response, which you see below, typed in from a hard-copy letter. I said I would do this once, and after this, it is up to him to join the forum and defend himself, if he chooses. A Linder]

RESPONSE TO M. LINDSTEDT - BY Glenn Miller

11 March 2004

Reference to Lindstedt's posting several days ago on VNNForum.com, "How to Build a White Group."

Lindstedt aimed his allegations exactly ass backwards, and did so intentionally, with confidence I wouldn't answer his lies because he knows I've been computer stupid until 5 weeks ago when I bought one. I've spoken with him for less than 1 hour in my lifetime personally, and then during 5 or 6 phone conversations. Two weeks ago, I mailed him a copy of the story I'll submit here now. So bear in mind that he knew the truth prior to posting that 7-page VNN rambling about me.

This is the first time I've aired this "dirty Movement linen" in public, always preferring instead to present my side of that story privately to those who ask me for it, rather than via cyber space or other public forums, giving aid to our enemies, and demoralizing Movement activists.

Those offended by the facts I present here should take it up with Lindstedt whose vile lies and insults to my manhood and honor, forced me to present them. He and I will settle his filthy mouth in front of Walmart, Aurora, Missouri, at 12 noon (CST), Saturday 3rd, 2004, (April) if he has the guts to show up. I will be there.

No, I did not harm The Order, but The Order sure as hell harmed me, and destroyed my organization, the White Patriot Party. I did not harm any Order member or anyone else. It has been over 16 years since my 9 November 1987 plea bargain with the feds, and still not one soul has even spent one day in jail on account of me, nor has anyone ever been charged with any crime. I've enclosed news reports and other documents with my article as proof of the facts I present, which I'll mail to Alex Linder for posting on VNNForum.com.

F A C T S

Aug/Sep84: Order members gave me $200,000 in stolen money to help me build up the White Patriot Party, a group I began 20Dec80 with 3 members. I'd never before seen nor heard of any Order members, and was, at that time as legal as Duke, Fields, Pierce or anyone else. 5 or 6 months after giving me stolen money, Order members got arrested, informed the feds I'd received stolen money, and agreed to testify in court against me. Every single Order member who was offered a deal by the feds, took it. If I'm wrong on that point, I'll apologize to the one or two who didn't. Name one.

26Mar85: Bruce Pierce got arrested and immediately signed a sworn confession deposition with the feds which was broadcast by the media nationwide, testifying to (among other things) that I'd received stolen Order money. (See attached proof).

Jan85: David Lane, then on the run for an alleged murder and other crimes, phoned me from the Day's Inn Motel in Benson, NC. I went to him as he requested. He pleaded with me to help him hide out. And I did.

30Mar85: David Lane got arrested, then tried to make a deal with Colorado District Attorney Norm Early, in exchange for not more than 6 years in prison. A deal offer broadcast in the media and later in books such as "Talked to Death", and a deal offer which if accepted then or anytime later, would put me in prison for at least 10 years. (See proof of Lane's deal offer attached).

MORE BLUNTLY PUT: Strangers gave you stolen money, then rat to the feds they did, become government witnesses, and agree to testify against you in court. Another stranger, wanted for murder and other crimes, pleads with you to help hide him out. You do. The stranger then gets arrested and tries to make a deal with the feds, which if accepted then or later, will put you in prison for ten years.

Is that plain enough? And that wasn't the worse. Read further down how Order rats destroyed the White Patriot Party.

And so, thanks to Order rats in the Spring/Summer of 1985, my debt to The Order ended. I then had 4 choices: (1) Plea bargain with the feds, (2) Go underground, (3) Quit and disband the WPP, and (4) Await criminal charges sure to come due to order rats for harboring federal fugitives, accepting stolen money, helping Lane hide from the authorities, and other racketeering charges ZOG would inevitably tack on. And there were plenty of Order rat witnesses to insure my convictions for those crimes, and life behind bars because I was 45 years old then.

Tell me. What would yaw'll do, under those circumstances?

[cont'd...]

Thread