Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2008 #1
Anchorage Activist

Thumbs up Keystone State Skinheads Crash NAACP Diversity Forum In Wilkes-Barre, PA

Pictured above, Steve Smith, local KSS director

The Keystone State Skinheads decided to introduce some REAL diversity to an NAACP-sponsored diversity forum in Wilkes-Barre, PA. The local KSS Director, Steve Smith, earlier called their bluff when the NAACP wanker announced the forum and put out the invitations. However, the NAACP wanker refused to formally invite them - so 25 KSS showed up anyway.

The most complete Jewsmedia account is provided by the Hazleton Standard-Speaker. Notice how the Standard-Speaker constantly refers to the KSS as "well-behaved", as if they were disappointed that the KSS didn't cater to the popular stereotype of skinheads.

Quote:
Skinhead members attend regional diversity forum
Monday, 30 June 2008
By Elizabeth Skrapits
Staff Writer
WILKES-BARRE — Members of a statewide white nationalist group mostly behaved themselves at a diversity forum on Sunday, which explored some issues Northeastern Pennsylvania is facing due to a changing population. The Wilkes-Barre chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the Luzerne County Diversity Commission sponsored “A New Day in Luzerne County: Building on the Strength of our Diversity,” in response to two recent incidents, according to NAACP President Ron Felton. Earlier this year, members of the Keystone State Skinheads posted fliers in neighborhoods from Pittston to Shickshinny. The fliers featured a photograph of a black man with a gun, and stated that residents should take back their neighborhoods from Philadelphia and New York drug dealers and gang members.

The KSS had nothing to do with the other incident. Nora Rynkiewicz, 18, of Factoryville, was charged with spray-painting anti-Semitic graffiti on the doors of the Ohav Zedek synagogue on South Franklin Street in March. Although previously told they couldn’t speak at the forum, about 25 KSS members were among the approximately 75 people who attended. “We wanted to put a face behind the fliers,” KSS member Keith Carney explained.

He and KSS Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Regional Director Steve Smith said they tried to get people to see that some of the things said about the group have been distorted. White supremacist groups don’t want to recruit impressionable kids and commit acts of violence — they want people with “a good head on their shoulders” and don’t believe violence solves anything, according to Carney.

“We just want an open dialogue on race, and to have a safe community for our families,” Smith said.

City police and Wilkes University security guards were stationed at the Dorothy Dickson Darte Center for the Performing Arts where the forum took place, but they didn’t need to intervene. KSS members were mostly quiet during presentations by Harrisburg-based officials: Ann Van Dyke, an investigator for the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission; Harold Dunbar, assistant deputy attorney general in the Civil Rights section; and Martin Kearney, also of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. Dunbar defined hate crimes and also talked about institutional vandalism, such as the defilement of Ohav Zedek.

Van Dyke said Pennsylvania is in the middle of a rapid demographic change. “In Luzerne County, the hate crimes and other bias incidents are not unusual. They’re an egregious sign of the times,” Van Dyke said. “It’s fear of difference, and it’s something we all need to own.”

Whenever there is change, there is conflict, which can tear communities apart. But if its members move beyond fear, diversity can be a community’s strength, Van Dyke said. She urged people to examine their prejudices: how they developed and how to get rid of them.

“Whether it’s based on skin color or tattoos, watch your automatic assumptions,” she said.

The atmosphere grew slightly charged when KSS members spoke up during a question-and-answer session with State Police Heritage Affairs Officer Sgt. Dennis Wilson.

Carney said he thought fear is based on truth instead of ignorance — it’s not fear of change, but fear of what people are bringing in. He asked the speakers if they recognized a correlation between “the growing crime problem and the growing non-white population coming into our area.”

“No,” Dunbar tersely replied.

[Ed. Note: Dunbar's answer shouldn't be a surprise; after all, he is a professional nigger.]

KSS members participated peacefully in an exercise in which the audience was divided into four groups to identify the region’s strengths, challenges and solutions.

They found Northeastern Pennsylvania’s strengths include a strong work ethic, residents’ dedication to family and religion, colleges and universities, a sense of community and the ability to overcome adversity. Challenges include drug abuse, crime, the changing economic situation and a resistance to change.

[email protected]
More details, including additional media links posted on White Reference.

Superb activism by KSS. They set up the NAACP, exposed their duplicity, then showed up and hoisted them on their own petard. Undoubtedly they sent people away from the event with a different impression of what white nationalism's all about.

Old June 30th, 2008 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Excellent! THIS IS WHAT AN ORGANIZED GROUP DOES. I'm sure that if the situation called for it, they would be just as excellent physical fighters, but here they showed White intelligence at itz finest. And no silly suits. Just their White skin uniforms.

Cheers!

Old June 30th, 2008 #3
Ron Doggett

The KSS is doing a great job in defending the White viewpoint in PA.
This is one example in a long line of good work they have done.

Old June 30th, 2008 #4
Ironguard1940

Default I am very impressed

Excellent job, KSS.

Old June 30th, 2008 #5
Odell

Thumbs up Great Job KSS!

This is a great example of one way to confront our enemies,
go out to their own public meetings and attacked them like intelligent WHITE MEN!!!

Excellent job MEN! Hail KSS, Hail KSS, Hail KSS !!!

Great example for all those other so called Pro-White organizations to follow.
Hopefully it will spread like a wild fire throughout the Kwa, only time will tell.

Thank You KSS!

Old June 30th, 2008 #6
John in Woodbridge

Wilkes-Barre is my father's hometown. He's from a coal mining family. The town (at least when I visited there ten years ago) is, or was almost all white. Many immigrant Poles, Germans, Irish, and others went there to work the mines. It's up to white communities to make it clear that niggers aren't wanted there. They must also resist Fed (ZOG) intervention. Not just a few that resisted when the South had integration forced upon them.

Old July 1st, 2008 #7
Schnee Weiss
Just One Bite

Quote:
Challenges include drug abuse, crime, the changing economic situation and a resistance to change.
What abject crap...damn right there's resistance to CHANGE, especially when that change is for the worse!!

So, I suppose if hypothetically speaking there were a majority of black people, and a group of Whites showed up demanding special treatment, "equal" rights, and brought a bunch of crime and filth with them, then I suppose the blacks would be guilty of "resistance to change" because they didn't like the "changes" to their community, but rather they should "not be afraid" and "embrace" the high crime rate, filth, discrimination and special treatment that the "newcomers" got and brought with them?

Give me a fuckin' break...!

"Henceforth no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible."
MARIA THERESA, Queen of Hungary and Bohemia (1771 - 1789)

Old July 1st, 2008 #8
Brett Quinn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Wilkes-Barre is my father's hometown. He's from a coal mining family. The town (at least when I visited there ten years ago) is, or was almost all white. Many immigrant Poles, Germans, Irish, and others went there to work the mines. It's up to white communities to make it clear that niggers aren't wanted there. They must also resist Fed (ZOG) intervention. Not just a few that resisted when the South had integration forced upon them.
Wilkes-Barre is a city that has been taken over by non-whites, completely. Most of the whites with money fled to boroughs outside of WB. The unique thing about the city is that it is only recently turning brown. The Catholics cater Niggers from New Jersey and Mexicans.
In the city, we recently had an episode of someone spraying some graffiti on a synagogue two days (and on the same block) before Obama came to speak. When the girl was recovered she had a Jewish-Polish sounding last name. For those interested, I attend college in the area.

Last edited by Brett Quinn; July 1st, 2008 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Corrections

Old July 1st, 2008 #9
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bquinn View Post
Wilkes-Barre is a city that has been taken over by non-whites, completely.
That's very disheartening to hear. When I was there visiting there (about ten years) ago it seemed untouched by mud contamination.

Old July 1st, 2008 #10
Kievsky

Good for the KSS! They did it right!

And notice, they were 25 of the 75 participants! 33%! That must have really changed the tone of the forum! THose people aren't used to having ANY opposition, much less 1/3 of the attendance!

Old July 1st, 2008 #11
Erian

Thumbs up Hey AlaskaWing...........

I saw your post on PHXnews.................thought that was you......B

Old July 1st, 2008 #12
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up Excellent job, KSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Excellent! THIS IS WHAT AN ORGANIZED GROUP DOES. I'm sure that if the situation called for it, they would be just as excellent physical fighters, but here they showed White intelligence at itz finest. And no silly suits. Just their White skin uniforms.

Cheers!
agreed! way to go PA ! *and a bit of advice to nigger agitators - a closed mouth gathers no foot !

Old December 13th, 2013 #13
h8krakaz

Fuck u inbred, redneck, chicken shit motherfucking crackers u half dead motherfuckers.society can do anything without the help of NIGGERS.fuck ur skinhead pussies, ur kkk pussies & the rest of u hateful dumb white cracker motherfuckers.u pussies r scared of us NIGGERS thats y u act tough & spew hate behind ur computers.u crackers crack me up weak bitches.

Old December 13th, 2013 #14
h8krakaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hyde View Post
agreed! way to go PA ! *and a bit of advice to nigger agitators - a closed mouth gathers no foot !
Fuck u cracker . I'll put a foot up ur mothers/sisters pussy u inbred dirty cracker.

Old December 13th, 2013 #15
h8krakaz

Default fuck all u crackers.

U dirty white cracker motherfuckers, go fuck ur mother/sister.u r all a bunch of weak pussies that r scared of black people.

Thread