VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 14th, 2008 #1
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Tales of the Holy Hoax

Remarkable Nonsense about the Holocaust
Because the Holocaust has become in many ways a secular religion -- even for those who are not Jewish -- one is not permitted to say anything that can in any way be construed as less than fawning about the plight of the Jews in Europe. Likewise, one is permitted to say just about anything that supports the popular view of the Holocaust, no matter how erroneous or wrong-headed. Here are some passages that contain remarkable nonsense about the Holocaust.
http://www.historiography-project.or.../nonsense.html

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 14th, 2008 at 10:13 PM.

Old July 14th, 2008 #2
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Killing with sand

Rudolf Reder, "Belzec," page 16.
Found in Martin Gilbert, "The Holocaust"
New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1985. Page 419.

Soon after my arrival at Belzec, one very young boy was selected from each transport. (I don't know where he was from as we didn't know the origin of the transports.) He was a fine example of health, strength and youth. We were surprised by his cheerful manner. He looked around and said quite happily, "Has anyone ever escaped from here?"

It was enough. One of the guards overheard him and the boy was tortured to death. He was stripped naked and hung upside down from the gallows -- he hung there for three hours. He was strong and still very much alive. They took him down and lay him on the ground and pushed sand down his throat with sticks until he died.http://www.historiography-project.or...20811sand.html

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 14th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Old July 14th, 2008 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Majdanek death toll: 1.5 million

Nazi Mass Killing Laid Bare in Camp
Victims Put at 1,500,000 in Huge Death Factory of Gas Chambers and Crematories

William H. Lawrence
The New York Times
August 30, 1944
Page 1

LUBLIN, Poland, Aug. 27 (Delayed) -- I have just seen the most terrible place on the face of the earth -- the German concentration camp at Maidanek, which was a veritable River Rouge for the production of death, in which it is estimated by Soviet and Polish authorities that as many as 1,500,000 persons from nearly every country in Europe were killed in the last three years.

I have been all through the camp, inspecting its hermetically sealed gas chambers, in which the victims were asphyxiated, and five furnaces in which the bodies were cremated and I have talked with German officers attached to the camp, who admitted quite frankly that it was a highly systemized place for annihilation, although they, of course, denied any personal participation in the murders.

I have seen the skeletons of bodies the Germans did not have time to burn before the Red Army swept into Lublin on July 23, and I have seen such evidence as bone ash still in the furnaces and piled up beside them ready to be taken to near-by fields, on which it was scattered as fertilizer for cabbages.

Ten Mass Graves Opened

I have been to Krempitski, ten miles to the east, where I saw three of ten opened mass graves and looked upon 368 partly decomposed bodies of men, women and children who had been executed individually in a variety of cruel and horrible means. In this forest alone, the authorities estimate, there are more than 300,000 bodies.

It is impossible for this correspondent to state with any certainty how many persons the Germans killed here. Many bodies unquestionably were burned and not nearly all the graves in this vicinity had been opened by the time I visited the scene.

But I have been in a wooden warehouse at the camp, approximately 150 feet long, in which I walked across literally tens of thousands of shoes spread across the floor like grain in a half-filled elevator. There I saw shoes of children as young as 1 year old. There were shoes of young and old men or women. Those I saw were all in bad shape -- since the Germans used this camp not only to exterminate their victims, but also as a means of obtaining clothing for the German people -- but some obviously had been quite expensive. At least one pair had come from America, for it bore a stamp, "Goodyear welt."

I have been through a warehouse in downtown Lublin in which I saw hundreds of suitcases and literally tens of thousands of pieces of clothing and personal effects of people who died here and I have had the opportunity of questioning a German officer, Herman Vogel, 42, of Millheim, who admitted that as head of the clothing barracks he had supervised the shipment of eighteen freightcar loads of clothing to Germany during a two month period and that he knew it came from the bodies of persons who had been killed at Maidanek.

Evidence Found Convincing

This is a place that must be seen to be believed. I have been present at numerous atrocity investigations in the Soviet Union, but never have I been confronted with such complete evidence, clearly establishing every allegation made by those investigating German crimes.

After inspection of Maidanek, I am now prepared to believe any story of German atrocities, no matter how savage, cruel and depraved.

As one of a group of nearly thirty foreign correspondents brought to Poland on the invitation of the Polish Committee of National Liberation, I also had an opportunity to sit with the special mixed Soviet-Polish Atrocities Investigation Commission, headed by Vice-chairman Andrey Witos of the Polish Committee, and to question six witnesses, including three German officers -- Vogel, Theodore Shoelen and Tanton Earness -- who will probably face trial for their part in the administration of the death camp.

Responsible Germans Listed

For the correspondents, the commission's prosecutor, a Pole, summed up the evidence taken. He said it had been decided that these Germans bore the main responsibility for the crimes committed at Maidanek and in the Krempitski Forest: General Globenik, Gestapo, and SS Chief of the Lublin district. Governor Wendler of the Lublin district, described as a distant relative of Heinrich Himmler. Former Governor Zoerner of the Lublin district. Lisske, who had charge of all the concentration camps in the Lublin district. General Weiss, who was in charge of the Maidanek camp. Company Commander Anton Tumann, who at one time had charge of Maidanek. Mussfeld, who was in charge of the crematorium. Klopmann, who was chief of the German political department in the Lublin district.

It is impossible in the space here available to relate details of all the evidence of crimes we saw and heard, but for the benefit of those who have not had the opportunity to see with their own eyes, here is the story as it came from the lips of a German who had been a prisoner in Maidanek and was left behind by the retreating Germans. He is Hans Staub, a 31-year-old, tall, husky man with close-cropped hair, who had been imprisoned for engaging in black market meat operations in Germany.

Despite German orders that prisoners were to keep out of the crematorium area, he managed to slip inside the brick fence one day and secrete himself about the time a truck loaded with about a dozen persons drove up. Among them was a Polish woman he estimated to have been 28 or 29 years old.

The prisoners were guarded by tommy-gunners, who ordered them to alight from the truck and undress. The woman refused and this enraged Mussfeld, who beat her. She screamed and Mussfeld lost his temper, shouting, "I'll burn you alive."

According to Staub, Mussfeld then directed two attendants to grab the woman and bind her arms and legs. They then threw her on an iron stretcher, still clothed, and pushed her body into the oven.

"I heard one loud scream, saw her hair flame and then she disappeared into the furnace," Staub said.

According to several witnesses, the peak death production day for Maidanek was November 3, 1943, when for some reason not made clear the Germans executed a total of 18,000 to 20,000 prisoners by a variety of means, including shooting, hanging and gassing.

Camp Covers 670 Acres

This is Maidanek as I saw it. It is situated about a mile and a half from the middle of Lublin on the highroad between Chelm and Cracow. As one approaches he gets a view of the concentration camp almost identical with those pictured in American motion pictures. The first site is a twelve-foot-high double barbed-wire fence, which was charged with electricity.

Inside you see group after group of trim green buildings, not unlike the barracks in an Army camp in the United States. There were more than 200 such buildings. Outside the fence there were fourteen high machine-gun turrets and at one edge were kennels for more than 200 especially trained, savage man-tracking dogs used to pursue escaped prisoners. The whole camp covered an area of 670 acres.

As we entered the camp the first place at which we stopped obviously was the reception centre and it was near here that one entered the bath house. Here Jews, Poles, Russians and in fact representatives of a total of twenty-two nationalities entered and removed their clothing, after which they bathed at seventy-two showers and disinfectants were applied.

Sometimes they went directly into the next room, which was hermetically sealed with apertures in the roof down which the Germans threw opened cans of "Zyklon B", a poison gas consisting of prussic acid crystals, which were a light blue chalky substance. This produced death quickly. Other prisoners were kept for long periods; the average, we were told, was about six weeks.

Near the shower house were two other death chambers fitted for either Zyklon gas or carbon monoxide. One of them was seventeen meters square and there, we were told, the Germans executed 100 to 110 persons at once. Around the floor of the room ran a steel pipe with an opening for carbon monoxide to escape at every twenty-five centimeters.

Victims' Death Watched

We were told the victims always received a bath in advance of execution because the hot water opened the pores and generally improved the speed with which the poison gas took effect. There were glass-covered openings in these death chambers so the Germans could watch the effect on their victims and determine when the time had come to remove their bodies. We saw opened and unopened cans of Zyklon gas that bore German labels.

About a mile from the gas chambers was the huge crematorium. Built of brick, it looked and was operated not unlike a small blast furnace for a steel mill, operating with coal as fuel fanned by an electrically operated blower. There were five openings on each side -- on one side the bodies were loaded in and on the other ashes were removed and the fire built up. Each furnace held five bodies at a time.

We were told it took fifteen minutes to fill each furnace and about ten to twelve minutes for the bodies to burn. It was estimated that the battery of furnaces had a capacity of 1,900 bodies a day.

Near the furnaces we saw a large number of partial and complete skeletons. Behind a brick enclosure near by were more than a score of bodies of persons who, we were told, had been killed by the Germans on the day the Red Army captured Lublin, which they did not have time to burn before fleeing.

Not far from the furnaces were a large number of earthenware urns, which investigating authorities said witnesses told them were used by the Germans for ashes of some of their victims, which they sold to families for prices ranging up to 2,500 marks.

We saw a concrete table near the furnace and asked its purpose. We were told the Germans laid the bodies of victims there just before cremation and knocked out gold teeth, which were salvaged. We were told that no bodies were accepted for cremation unless the chest bore a stamp certifying that it had been searched for gold teeth.

It is the purpose of the Polish Committee of National Liberation to keep the main parts of Maidanek just as it now exists as an exhibition of German brutality and cruelty for all posterity to see.

M. Witos struck the universal feeling of all who have seen the camp when he expressed regret that the section of American and British public opinion that favours a soft peace with the Germans will not have an opportunity in advance of the peace conference to look at this plain evidence of the brutality of the Germans practiced towards their victims.

Among the few Polish people whom we had an opportunity to talk there is a widespread sentiment for stronger means of vengeance against the Germans, and the belief that some of those directly responsible for Maidanek should be executed in the terrible death camp they themselves erected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editor's note: Lawrence wrote this article just after he and a group of newsmen visited the camp. It's possible he was among the first newsmen into the camp. He states the death toll at Majdanek at the same 1.5 million figure as The Black Book and other sources. Of course now, even anti-revisionists have reduced the figures by almost 95 percent.

And what about all those Holocaust historians (such as Lucy Dawidowicz), who have for years been whipping up on the United States for failing to bend every effort to save the Jews, when everybody knew what was happening because the stories were in the New York Times?

Send all questions and comments to [email protected].
http://www.historiography-project.or...0majdanek.html

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 14th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Old July 14th, 2008 #4
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Pits of Boiling Human Fat

Remarkable Nonsense about the Holocaust
Pits of Boiling Human Fat
Deposition made by Henryk Tauber in the Polish Courts
In Auschwitz, on 24th May 1945, Jan Sehn, examining judge in Cracow, member of the Central Commission for the Investigation of Hitlerite Crimes in Poland, at the request of, in the presence of and with the participation of the vice-prosecutor of the Cracow Regional Court, Edward Pechalski, pursuant to Article 254 and in connection with Articles 107 and 115 of the Criminal Code, interrogated former Auschwitz concentration camp prisoner 90124.
The dentists, recruited from among the prisoners, looked into all the mouths except those of the children. When the jaws were too tightly clamped, they pulled them apart with the pincers used to extract the teeth. The SS carefully checked the work of the dentists, always being present. From time to time they would stop a load of corpses ready for charging into the furnace and already operated on by the dentists, in order to check the mouths. They occasionally found a forgotten gold tooth. Such carelessness was considered to be sabotage, and the culprit was burned alive in the furnace. I witnessed such a thing myself. A dentist, a French Jew, was burned in this way in Krematorium V. He fought and cried, but there were several SS and they threw themselves on him, overpowered him and put him in the furnace alive. This punishment was often inflicted on members of the Sonderkommando, but it was not the only one. There were many others, such as immediate shooting, being thrown into water, physical torture, beating, being rolled naked on gravel, and other punishments. Such things were done in the presence of all the members of the Sonderkommando in order to intimidate them. I remember another case that took place in August 1944 in Krematorium V. When the shifts were changing over, they had found a gold watch and wedding ring on one of the labourers, a man from Wolbrom called Lejb. This Jew, aged about twenty, was dark and had a number of one hundred thousand and something. All the Sonderkommando working in the crematorium (Kr V) were assembled, and before their eyes he was hung, with his hands tied behind his back, from an iron bar above the firing hearths. He remained in this position for about one hour, then after untying his hands and feet, they threw him in a cold crematorium furnace. Gasoline was poured into the lower ash bin and lit. The flames reached the muffle where this Lejb was imprisoned. A few minutes later, they opened the door and the condemned man emerged and ran off, covered in burns. He was ordered to run round the yard shouting that he was a thief. Finally, he had to climb the barbed wire, which was not electrified during the day, and when he was at the top, the head of the crematoriums, Moll, first name Otto, killed him with a shot. Another time, the SS chased a prisoner who was not working fast enough into a pit near the crematorium that was full of boiling human fat. At that time, the corpses were incinerated in open air pits, from which the fat flowed into a separate reservoir, dug in the ground. This fat was poured over the corpses to accelerate their combustion. This poor devil was pulled out of the fat still alive and then shot. To satisfy the formalities, his body was carried to the block where the death certificates were issued. The next day, the corpse was brought back to the crematorium, where it was incinerated in a pit.

http://www.historiography-project.or...iling_fat.html

Old July 14th, 2008 #5
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Old July 15th, 2008 #6
Neil Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev View Post
So you're telling me that you believe this shit:

*Buried jewish bodies shooting out geysers of blood months after they were buried.

*Nazi's using nuclear weapons to exterminate jews.

*Nazi masturbation machines to extract semen from young jewish boys

And why do you feel threatened by Obongo?

Your fellow tribemens fund and direct his campaign.

Do you really think he would have gotten this far if he wasn't Kosher?

Besides "Barack" is a jewish name.

There are tons of Israelis named Barack.

How about Baruch Goldstein who killed 30 ppl as they were praying at a mosque.

Old July 15th, 2008 #7
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

There was no Holocaust.

What about the 20 million Germans that were killed in that war?

Your bitching about 6 million so called undocumented jews?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old July 15th, 2008 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Electrocutions at Belzec

The Black Book of Polish Jewry, 1946 (English-language edition), page 313.

The Belzec camp is built underground. It is an electric crematorium. There are two halls in the underground buildings. People were taken out of the railway cars into the first hall. Then they were led naked to the second hall. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate. When the crowd of men stood on it, the floor sank deep into a pool of water. The moment the men sank up to their necks, a powerful electric current of millions of volts was passed through, killing them all at once. The floor rose again, and a second electric current was passed through the bodies, burning them until nothing was left of the victims save a few ashes.

http://www.historiography-project.or...000belzec.html

Old July 15th, 2008 #9
Akingu
Banned

14!

Thank the Gods for the Intitute for Historical Review that has a data base that exposes such lies. www.ihr.org
The holohoax is merely the means that the jews need to gain their mytical "holy lands" as they need 6 million jews to die before "God" allows them the right to settle down.
There has been 3 recorded alleged holocausts for the jews: 8 A.D-Romans killing 6 million women and children. 1911-Germans and the wailing of 6 million jewish voices and then again after 1958, when the term Holocaust came about to describe WWII death counts.
Ironically, thing is that 6 million jews just don't want to die for Israel! being the materialistic, godless f**ks that they are, they want to stay alive as long as they can to cause as much earthly destruction as possible before kicking the bucket.

A88

Old July 15th, 2008 #10
Mike Dahl
Banned

Default Geysers of blood at Babi Yar

"How many Jews were killed at Babi Yar? Exact estimates are hard to come by. Some say seventy thousand, others a hundred and fifty thousand..."

"Eyewitnesses say that for months after the killing the ground continued to spurt geysers of blood."

http://www.historiography-project.or...-babi-yar.html

Old July 15th, 2008 #11
ced smythe

Quote:
We were told the victims always received a bath in advance of execution because the hot water opened the pores and generally improved the speed with which the poison gas took effect.
In spite of the demands on resources and general chaos of the situation, Jews are bathed before execution because although breathing of the gas is fatal, it's possible to improve killing speed by a fraction of a second. You've got to admire German efficiency.

Old July 15th, 2008 #12
Ze'ev
Zogging the Goy'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
There was no Holocaust.
-Debatable.

Quote:
What about the 20 million Germans that were killed in that war?
Go talk to the Russians. Ask them for reparations.

Old July 15th, 2008 #13
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze'ev View Post
-Debatable.

Go talk to the Russians. Ask them for reparations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only thing debatable are the size/details of the lies regarding it.
Why would we talk to a "russian" when it was jews that were in charge and also carried out the mass murders? You are a putrid sak of vomit. Your small tribe of moneylenders and porno peddlers are going to suffer greatly for real this time.

Old July 15th, 2008 #14
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post
*Nazi's using nuclear weapons to exterminate jews.

Who made this claim and when?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old July 15th, 2008 #15
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign Making soap from human cadavers

Philip Friedman :[]
This Was Oswiecim: The Story of a Murder Camp
trans. by Joseph Leftwich:[]
London: United Jewish Relief Appeal, 1946

In the early period the Germans ground the bones of the victims, and threw them into the river; but later they put the bones to use. From 1943 the Germans broke up the bones and sold them to the German firm 'Strem' for conversion into super-phosphates. Documents have been found showing that the 'Strem' firm received 112,600 kilo of human bones. They were probably used for soap manufacture. That was the story that went about among the people in Poland, where many people refused, for that reason, to use the German soap which was distributed there. We have no evidence, however, that human bones and fat were taken out of Oswiecim, and used for making soap. But we have evidence that there was such a soap factory in Poland. Terrible evidence about this was given by the Danzig City President, Kotus-Jankowski, at the Session of the National Council held on May 5, 1945.

In the Danzig Institute of Hygiene we discovered a soap factory in which human bodies from the Stutthof Camp near Danzig were used. We found 350 bodies there, Poles and Soviet prisoners. We found a cauldron with the remains of boiled human flesh, a box of prepared human bones, and baskets of hands and feet and human skin, with the fat removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webmaster note: This information was found on the Nizkor site (www.nizkor.org):[], presumably in partial proof of Holocaust claims.
http://www.historiography-project.or...60101soap.html

Old July 15th, 2008 #16
Oprichniki
SPQR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Who made this claim and when?
Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal. Nuremberg: IMT, 1947.

21 Jun. 46

Mr. Justice Jackson:
And certain experiments were also conducted and certain researches conducted in atomic energy, were they not?

[Albert] Speer:
We had not got as far as that, unfortunately, because the finest experts we had in atomic research had emigrated to America ...

Mr. Justice Jackson:
Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village, was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace ..."

No Jungle creatures crew

Old July 15th, 2008 #17
Akingu
Banned

14!

Dude, you're going to have to come up with a better source that that of the bullsh*t artist Elie Weasle! His infamous "Night" doesn't even mention the gas chambers! DUH! Here's this JEW, who survived, allegedly, 3 camps and never ONCE mentions the gas chambers that allegedly gasses MILLIONS except in the second edition! Hmmm........
Please, do find us a respectable source, scientific or scholarly, which explains these alleged gysers. Scientifically speaking, it sounds like bullsh*t kike lies to me and this rumor has gone around for decades with NO proof!
Firstly, let's 'presume' that the bodies look just like those cholera and Typhus-infected prisoners. They have perhaps 1/2 the fluid amounts as a normal, healthy human being. Bury all you want, they aren't going to gyser blood out of the ground. As soon as a body is buried, it starts to decompose, losing fluids, gasses, etc...it leaches into the ground. Blood coagulates within minutes of death so the guysers cannot be believable.
Yaaawn. Did I miss anything?

http://isohunt.com/forum/viewtopic.p...asc&highlight=

A88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dahl View Post
""Eyewitnesses say that for months after the killing the ground continued to spurt geysers of blood."

http://www.historiography-project.or...-babi-yar.html

Old July 15th, 2008 #18
Akingu
Banned

14!

TOOL! If the Germans were efficient, they would have just shot the filthy kikes upon entering the camp! Secondly, there has NEVER, EVER been a SINGLE GASSED BODY PRODUCED!

A88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ced smythe View Post
In spite of the demands on resources and general chaos of the situation, Jews are bathed before execution because although breathing of the gas is fatal, it's possible to improve killing speed by a fraction of a second. You've got to admire German efficiency.

Old July 15th, 2008 #19
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprichniki View Post
Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Military Tribunal. Nuremberg: IMT, 1947.

21 Jun. 46

Mr. Justice Jackson:
And certain experiments were also conducted and certain researches conducted in atomic energy, were they not?

[Albert] Speer:
We had not got as far as that, unfortunately, because the finest experts we had in atomic research had emigrated to America ...

Mr. Justice Jackson:
Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village, was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace ..."

No doubt you think you found something here.

Its not a claim, its a question by a prosecutor - one question, that was quickly and decisively dismissed by Speer. It was never part of a formal charge and never progressed beyond this point. It would have died on the vein if not for denier ability to grasp at every straw and through as much horse shit with the hopes that something sticks.

That it appears on VNN every six months just shows how often shit rises to the top here.

Anyone that thinks this was ever anything more than a line entry is ignorant of Judaical procedures.

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Old July 15th, 2008 #20
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post

Anyone that thinks this was ever anything more than a line entry is ignorant of Judaical procedures.
Freudian slip

Tags
holocaust, holohoax

Thread