VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 27th, 2006 #1
Doyle

Default Niggermania knows no bounds. George Soros hands over 30 billion to BillMelinda Gates

George Soros, the second richest man in the world, has handed nearly his entire forture over to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, which primarily concentrates on helping niggers outbreed whites 10 to 1.

Actually, I've seen one of these computer centers at the library downtown, built by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, it's pretty damn nice, it's a pretty nice thing for them to do.

But Niggermania is like any other obsessive/compulsive disorder, like gambling addiction, masterbation, ...it knows no bounds, it's an irrational mania and therefore, there is no logical ending point, there is no satiation of this impulse, because it is illogical.

Old June 27th, 2006 #2
TheGreenMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyle
George Soros, the second richest man in the world, has handed nearly his entire forture over to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.....
Some mistake surely?. Jews do not give money away to anyone outside of family so Britain's richest Hungarian jew and former asylum seeker Soros, will not be given a Shekhel to any blacks - unless he is related to them?.

Would you be confusing Soros with Buffet? whose senescent state has made him give his fortune to Bill Gates - to subsidise coons .

Old June 28th, 2006 #3
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doyle
George Soros, the second richest man in the world, has handed nearly his entire forture over to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation,
I think that you have your news stories crossed . It was Warren Buffet that pledged his fortune , not Soros .

Old June 28th, 2006 #4
brutus

Yes it was Buffet.

But anyway, all this talk of donating incredible sums of money to the people of africa has me in a giving mood as well

I will slip a turd into an envelope and mail it to Bill and tell him to include my contribution for his cause. Maybe a nigger could use it to plug a hole in the roof of his mud hut.

Old June 28th, 2006 #5
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=35215

got you 2 days ago, even got the name right :P

Old June 28th, 2006 #6
Durban

Wonder if Melinda Gates is the driving force behind Bill's leftist causes.

A nerd coerced by pussy.

Old June 28th, 2006 #7
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza
I saw on teevee where they showed Bill holding a darling African baby...oh, what a good, kind man!
I wonder just how many blacks are in his neighborhood , outside Seattle ?
How many blacks were in his ultra-elite private school ?
How many blacks worked on the software that made him so rich ?

Old June 28th, 2006 #8
Schopenhauer

Quote:
Wonder if Melinda Gates is the driving force behind Bill's leftist causes.

A nerd coerced by pussy.
I wonder if Melinda Gates is a jewess? Anytime I see her on TV the jew alarm rings.

Old June 28th, 2006 #9
JohnAFlynn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
I wonder just how many blacks are in his neighborhood , outside Seattle ?
How many blacks were in his ultra-elite private school ?
How many blacks worked on the software that made him so rich ?

I'll bet the answers are: zero, zero, and zero.

As for his current "neighborhood," I understand he lives in a $50 million home in a secluded area of the Microsoft campus, so there really isn't a neighborhood.

Old June 28th, 2006 #10
T.J. McAllister

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAFlynn
I'll bet the answers are: zero, zero, and zero.

As for his current "neighborhood," I understand he lives in a $50 million home in a secluded area of the Microsoft campus, so there really isn't a neighborhood.
He lives in Medina, a few miles past Bellevue/Redmond, where the Microsoft campus is located. Medina is one of the richest neighborhoods in the area, and you can see his house from the 520 bridge going into Seattle.

Old June 30th, 2006 #11
JSW1488

Quote:
Bill Gates may have never seen a real black person.

Old June 30th, 2006 #12
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW1488
Bill Gates may have never seen a real black person.
The doorman and the bellhop at the 5 star hotels he stays at .

( Granted , not real blacks ).

Old July 3rd, 2006 #13
JSW1488

I wonder how Bill would feel about REALLY proving he's not racist, and letting Melinda date black guys.

From all our future granddaughters, who will end up being fucked by black immigrants, thank you, Bill you wonderful human being.

But seriously, He starts crying everytime he talks about how much he loves Melinda, what if Melinda Gates had the misfortune of growing up in a poor city neighorhood and was impregnated by blacks before she had to meet the wonderful Prince Charming?

If Bill ever really stopped and really thought about that, he'd be bent over, puking in the toilet, but it's ok for the rest of you.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #14
10Bears

He could give 1 million to me and I will disappear from f*cking society.
One less "racist" to deal with.

Old July 3rd, 2006 #15
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSW1488

But seriously, He starts crying everytime he talks about how much he loves Melinda, what if Melinda Gates had the misfortune of growing up in a poor city neighorhood and was impregnated by blacks before she had to meet the wonderful Prince Charming?

If Bill ever really stopped and really thought about that, he'd be bent over, puking in the toilet, but it's ok for the rest of you.
That will never cross his mind . It is a million miles beyond him .

Old July 4th, 2006 #16
Two Clicks Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Yes it was Buffet.

But anyway, all this talk of donating incredible sums of money to the people of africa has me in a giving mood as well

I will slip a turd into an envelope and mail it to Bill and tell him to include my contribution for his cause. Maybe a nigger could use it to plug a hole in the roof of his mud hut.
Double Dare! My shit filled plastic bag was mailed over a month ago to Napolitano (Gov of AZ) via priority mail (If it fits, it ships box) and the services of a stupid messican I conned down in Nogales to do my running for me. I gave him a line of shit and five dollars as I watched him mail my package. Security! Of course, she will never see it, but some underling will open it and know what somebody thinks of the AZ government.

Who will be the next to contribute a turd or two to your favorite politician?

Old July 4th, 2006 #17
JSW1488

this is the perfect example though, i what I was saying in another thread.

jews and or blacks have not oppressed lower class whites nearly to the extent, that upper class whites have.

The 4th of July is about being unpatriotic, it's about revolution against insulting, disrespectful tyranny, of whites who send their kids to private white schools, and then demand your daughters and sons be coralled into rape-farms, and have them work with blacks, then ship your jobs overseas, after you make them rich, and import mexican workers to replace you.

NOBODY has oppressed lower class whites the way upper class whites have. the Fouth of July was about lower class whites and indentured servants slapping these upper class white fags and whores in the face, of rebelling against your government, that's what the 4th of July is, a celebration of no mere unpatriotism, but of outright revolt against your government.

The reason the population of Africa has doubled from 500 million to one billion in the past 25 years, is because of stupid whites helping them breed. They will always breed as fast as their environment permits, nature kills them off for a reason. These same assholes that try and run you over in their SUV"s, and complain about what losers plumbers and manual laboreres are, are the assholes who go to church on Sunday and give 10% to starving niggers in AFrica.

They have sealed the fate of your own class of whites. All these niggers will be coming here sooner or later, and to Europe.

Thread