Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 11th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default Jews crying about the Muslim mess they've helped create in Europe

I guess the plan is to sacrifice a few of their jewish brethren in the hopes of gaining global sympathy for "antisemitism" after they themselves have helped import Muslims (and all variety of other non-compatible non-Whites) by the millions into Europe in the first place.

Grrrrrrrrrr.

Quote:
A few years ago in Amsterdam I was shown the most popular manual published in the Netherlands, in Dutch, on how to raise one’s children as proper Muslims. The book included virulently anti-Semitic passages, based on Muslim holy texts. After the Jewish community objected, the authorities forced the publisher to put white tape over the offending passages. The tape could easily be peeled off by purchases so that these words could be read.

Or consider what has just happened. A Turkish-Dutch researcher publicized systematic anti-Semitism among other Muslims in the Netherlands, including a dramatic video that showed teenage boys calling for genocide and praising Hitler.

What happened? The researcher, Mehmet Sahin, had to go into hiding after being accused by others of being a Jew and a Zionist.

The growing anti-Semitism in Western Europe is like that. The European Union, governments, and the media paste a white tape over the problem to conceal it or pretend to do something about it. But when one peels back the tape the hatred is revealed as growing and being passed onto the next generation.

While one doesn’t want to exaggerate rising anti-Semitism in Europe – mostly from Muslim immigrants and their children but facilitated and even reflected by the increasingly intellectually hegemonic Left – the growth of anti-Jewish hatred is enormous. Some people view this as fear-mongering, pointing to other developments that show the glass to be half full. Indeed, the hostility of European governments toward Israel has often been exaggerated. The situation is actually better than it was 20 or 30 years ago.

Yet the broader question is one of social trends and the behavior of institutions, especially the mass media and universities, which are generally becoming not just critical but viciously so of Israel and periodically Jews generally.

Take the Netherlands, a mild-mannered country that prides itself on moderation in all things. Traditionally, the Netherlands was friendly to Israel and while it has always had its anti-Semites and even, historically, fascists, it had far less proportionately than other European countries. In other words, if things are bad in the Netherlands, they’re really bad.

Last year, the chief rabbi of the Netherlands spoke in a published interview in which he spoke extensively about his love for the country, the good treatment of Jews there, and other such points. Asked at the end, however, whether there was any future for Jews in the country he said, “No,” and advised the community to move to Israel.

That doesn’t mean the Netherlands is a maelstrom of anti-Semitism. It isn’t. But there’s a growing anti-Semitic sector which consists of two parts: Muslim immigrants and their offspring, and the far left that is so often dominant in the Netherlands –as in other Western countries.

This new tactic of blaming "the left" seems to coincide with jews moving into "the right", and in America, the GOP. This of course will divide gullible Whites further, and have elements of both sides wringing their hands over the poor helpless jews

The Dutch government, unlike others in Europe, has defined Hezbollah as a terrorist group and while less favorable to Israel than its predecessor remains on good terms with Israel. Yet shocking slanders appear about Israel in the mainstream Dutch media.

To cite just one example, on March 17, 2010, NRC Handelsblad, Holland’s most prestigious newspaper, published a front-page article claiming the “Israel lobby” was threatening to defeat President Barack Obama’s health plan to blackmail him regarding his Israel policy. While statements on other matters by Israel’s government are evaluated in a cynical way, the basis for this story was a single left-wing blogger.

An observer who wants to avoid exaggerating the problem warns about: “A rising tide of anti-Semitism that the top level is unwilling to address out of a fear of being labeled a racist or out of a fear of losing the all-important Muslim vote,” which is vital for the Left in elections. There is no effective opposition in the political sphere. The center dithers; some on the right speak out but do nothing effective.

A Dutch person involved in inter-communal work adds: “I know many upstanding young Muslims who are as appalled by anti-Semitism,” and these voices should not be forgotten. It should also be remembered that there have been attacks on mosques over the years. In contrast, though, a moderate left politician described in great detail how her family was forced to leave their neighbor- hood by verbal and at times violent harassment by Muslim youths there.

The issue, then, is not just coming from Middle Eastern politics but also the tensions within Dutch society and how Muslim immigrants and their children interpret their problems. Endlessly told that the Jews are their enemy and that they control society in some way, it is easy to conclude that the Jews might also be behind the harassment or discrimination Muslims face, absurd as this is on a factual level and in countries where the Jewish population is tiny.

Here is how one observer recounted on this issue: “As a journalist I roamed the streets around high schools in Amsterdam the day after 9/11 to catch the ‘sound of the streets.’ I was totally unprepared for all the anti-Semitic remarks uttered by [Muslim] boys of 11 to 16 years. Later I spoke with teachers who told me this was an ongoing thing.

“I also interviewed a Moroccan in a high position. He said two things that struck me: ‘Since the beginning of TV transmissions in Morocco the news start with news about Palestine. You in the Netherlands will never understand the degree with which Moroccans identify with Palestine.’

‘My Moroccan friends [in the Netherlands] among teachers and intellectuals agree Israel has a right to exist, but we can never say that in public because we would lose the backing of our Moroccan [community].’”

Elma Drayer is a liberal Dutch columnist and former editor of the prestigious newspaper Trouw , writing on its site. She’s also Jewish. In an article, “The Taboo Against Antisemitism has Disappeared,” she expresses shock that nobody else seems to be shocked by a recent television program, on the Netherlands 2 station, in which a group of young Muslims, whose roots are in Turkey, are inter- viewed by a researcher. (Incidentally, in Dutch discussions the Turks are considered the relative moderates compared to the supposedly more radical immigrants from Morocco.)

Only CIDI, the Jewish community’s lobbying group, noted the program, asking the minister of education in an open letter to undertake a national survey of anti- Semitic prejudice among high school students.

Drayer concludes (translation done for me): “For exactly 80 years after the greatest Jew hater of all time began, the taboo has disappeared.”

There’s a lot of evidence for this ranging from the chief rabbi’s conclusion that there was no future for Jews in the Netherlands to the wild ovations received from packed audiences for an anti-Israel, anti-Semitic film among Turkish immigrant audiences in the Netherlands.

Then, too, there’s the 2012, investigation by Lisa Nederveen in her MA thesis.

On the video, the well-intentioned interviewer tries to get the young people to tone down their criticism, a tactic which in itself shows the problem. He implies that it’s okay to kill just Jewish men. The young people disagree. He later says that many Jews disagree with Israel, implying that it is okay to kill Israelis and pro-Israel Jews. That’s still too moderate for them.

What particularly fascinates me is the young man’s quotation from Hitler. Where did he hear it? I don’t know precisely but I’ve read it repeatedly in Islamist propaganda. I’ll bet it came from there and not from neo-Nazi literature.

By knowing about Gypsies and disabled people, the boy shows clearly that he is by no means ignorant about the Nazi era, perhaps the result of instruction in school.

And, of course, completely apart from the Shoah, the Netherlands itself suffered greatly from Nazism. If genocide against the Jews was insufficient to make these young people dislike Hitler, you’d expect that some sense of Dutch patriotism might do so. Of course, that doesn’t happen.

Here’s the bottom line: Given the fact that this hatred is endemic among Dutch Muslims; and given the fact that their proportion and influence in the country is increasing; and given the fact that there are literally no countervailing forces, is this viewpoint going to increase or decrease? Obviously, the former.

Even in the Dutch mass media there are shocking things written on a regular basis about Jews and Israel. If one cannot depend on the Netherlands to defeat this trend, there’s nobody who’s going to do better.

Note: I want to thank the translators and Dutch friends who gave me helpful remarks and additional information on this article.
Barry Rubin is director of the Global Research in International Affairs (GLORIA) Center and editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA) Journal. His latest book, Israel: An Introduction , has just been published by Yale University Press. His blog is Rubin Reports. His original articles are published at PJMedia.



http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-C...erlands-308210
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa
 
The Barrenness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the unholy land
Posts: 9,977
The Barrenness
Default

Quote:
This new tactic of blaming "the left" seems to coincide with jews moving into "the right", and in America, the GOP. This of course will divide gullible Whites further, and have elements of both sides wringing their hands over the poor helpless jews
Whites are way too easily being convinced these days that jews are a friend that must be defended against Muslims and lefties. I am so highly amused that lefties are increasingly going after Israel with the same type of arguments and mindset they go after whites with. It is amusing, of course because jews, themselves originally laid the groundwork for those attacks on our societies and cultures and now it is coming back to them. White people who listen to neo cons and see jews as a friend need to be reminded of this. And there are articles out there written by jews themselves talking about jewish involvement in the civil rights movement and in opening up the borders to the third world.
__________________
http://www.thephora.net/forum

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #3
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

Quote:
This new tactic of blaming "the left" seems to coincide with jews moving into "the right", and in America, the GOP. This of course will divide gullible Whites further, and have elements of both sides wringing their hands over the poor helpless jews
You've got to hand it to them. It's a great plan. Divide and conquer. They instinctively hate Europe because it represents Whiteness, obviously, so why not use Europe as their laboratory? And to further dupe Whites in the Anglosphere.
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Whites are way too easily being convinced these days that jews are a friend that must be defended against Muslims and lefties. I am so highly amused that lefties are increasingly going after Israel with the same type of arguments and mindset they go after whites with. It is amusing, of course because jews, themselves originally laid the groundwork for those attacks on our societies and cultures and now it is coming back to them. White people who listen to neo cons and see jews as a friend need to be reminded of this. And there are articles out there written by jews themselves talking about jewish involvement in the civil rights movement and in opening up the borders to the third world.
Our ole pal Barbra Spectre is always handy at times like these :

 
Old April 11th, 2013 #5
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
You've got to hand it to them. It's a great plan. Divide and conquer. They instinctively hate Europe because it represents Whiteness, obviously, so why not use Europe as their laboratory? And to further dupe Whites in the Anglosphere.
As much as it pains me to admit it, I agree. It's a sick and disgusting plan carried out by ungrateful parasites, but yes, it is working to some degree, for some of them. My thoughts are now on why it continues to work and how we can best combat it successfully.
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa
 
The Barrenness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the unholy land
Posts: 9,977
The Barrenness
Default

Here are a couple of other good ones:

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/jewspublic.html

http://rac.org/advocacy/issues/issuecr/

And then there is this, that should never be forgotten. This does not come from the horse's mouth but it is very good information:

http://www.academia.org/the-origins-...l-correctness/
__________________
http://www.thephora.net/forum

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #7
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
Here are a couple of other good ones:

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/jewspublic.html

http://rac.org/advocacy/issues/issuecr/

And then there is this, that should never be forgotten. This does not come from the horse's mouth but it is very good information:

http://www.academia.org/the-origins-...l-correctness/
Thanks, I need to update my arsenal and have it at the ready.
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #8
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
As much as it pains me to admit it, I agree. It's a sick and disgusting plan carried out by ungrateful parasites, but yes, it is working to some degree, for some of them. My thoughts are now on why it continues to work and how we can best combat it successfully.
It works because the kike Jews have numbed American Whites with sports, TV, fast food, and other self-hating activities. They'll generally only gain consciousness when their comforts are taken from them. Us? We're the vanguard and we already know.

The rat-faced tribe has never created an ounce of civilization but they're wizards with words. Sockpuppets like Hannity, Limbaugh, Michael Savage need to be exposed for the White-hating Jews and Jew-lovers they are. False opposition. Was it Trotsky or Lenin? Control the opposition. FAUX News is our biggest enemy, not blatant White-hating NBC, CBS, ABC.
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #9
Cora McGuire
.......
 
Cora McGuire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,737
Cora McGuire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
It works because the kike Jews have numbed American Whites with sports, TV, fast food, and other self-hating activities. They'll generally only gain consciousness when their comforts are taken from them. Us? We're the vanguard and we already know.

The rat-faced tribe has never created an ounce of civilization but they're wizards with words. Sockpuppets like Hannity, Limbaugh, Michael Savage need to be exposed for the White-hating Jews and Jew-lovers they are. False opposition. Was it Trotsky or Lenin? Control the opposition. FAUX News is our biggest enemy, not blatant White-hating NBC, CBS, ABC.
Agreed on the American front. I guess I am just frustrated at Whites in Europe who continue to eat up the lies despite having limited exposure to the Hannity/Savage brigade.
 
Old April 11th, 2013 #10
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Agreed on the American front. I guess I am just frustrated at Whites in Europe who continue to eat up the lies despite having limited exposure to the Hannity/Savage brigade.
Oops, right, you're in Europe. It is difficult because there isn't a huge Jew presence there. The Jews mostly allow their pets to govern and carry out their orders. So yes, Whites just see the Arabs and niggers and then they see the White traitors (a few Jews too like Spectre) letting them in.

The JewSA is their crown jewel and they prefer to be there.

Ironically it shouldn't be as difficult in Europe because of the parliamentary system. You can see Jobbik and Golden Dawn for example. But yes on the other hand it can be more difficult because of the speech laws on Holohoax truth.
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Old April 12th, 2013 #11
Robert_S
Member
 
Robert_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 322
Robert_S
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
You've got to hand it to them. It's a great plan. Divide and conquer. They instinctively hate Europe because it represents Whiteness, obviously, so why not use Europe as their laboratory? And to further dupe Whites in the Anglosphere.
I don't think the "Whiteness" of Europe has anything to do with it. Instead, they feel a sense of resentment and hopelessness towards Europe considering so many Jews died there.

The death of the holocaust Jews has instilled in them a sense of entitlement, expect Europe to embrace Jews and not their natural enemies, the Muslims.

Jews are frustrated they're still shunned in Europe.

However, what I find interesting is that they blame "Muslim foreigners and their offspring" -nevermind their underminding nature, how people get fed up with their parasitic behavior: they rather blame Muslims than acknowledge any wrong doing.

They should remember the holocaust happened without Muslim influence.
 
Old April 13th, 2013 #12
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

That's what I meant and it has everything to do with it (I agree with most of what you say). Trying to boot the kike Jews out for centuries and pogroms against them is what being White is all about. It is all about Whiteness.

Also - the Holohoax didn't happen with anyone's influence because it didn't happen at all. That's a libtard talking point. "They're blaming the Palestinians for the Holocaust the Germans did, and taking it out on them!" Concentration camps, yes, sure. Remember even the JewSA had concentration camps for the Japs. Hell, even Canada labeled its rounding up of Italians, Japanese, and Germans as "the Final Solution"
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Old April 13th, 2013 #13
Armstrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,414
Default

It's been explained to me that there's 'Big Jews' and 'Little Jews' and the 'Big Jews could really honestly give a flying about the 'Little Jews.
 
Reply

Tags
anti white, barry rubin, europe, jews, treason

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 PM.
Page generated in 0.21003 seconds.