Terry R.
Default U.S. State Department Press Release: "International Roma Day"

Quote:
Press Statement
John Kerry
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
April 7, 2015

On behalf of President Obama and the American people, I honor all Roma on International Roma Day.

Today we celebrate the Romani people and their rich cultural heritage. But we are also mindful of the challenges that many Roma experience in their daily lives. For centuries, the Roma have suffered at the hands of history’s tyrants. Many still face the scourge of bigotry to this day.

The United States marks this occasion by reaffirming our commitment to the inclusion and equal treatment of all Roma people, wherever they call home. I commend the activists and citizens who fight every day to end discrimination against your people. No one should go hungry, be turned away from school, or denied a job because of baseless prejudices.

That’s why today and every day we renew our commitment to ensuring that all people — regardless of ethnicity, nationality, or creed — are allowed to reach their full potential.

Only then can we empower not just the Roma people, but all people.
URL: http://www.state.gov/secretary/remar.../04/240388.htm

Old April 7th, 2015 #2
Robbie Key

Robbie Key

I was going to ask, lol how many Romani even live in the US? Surprisingly, Wikipedia states that there about a million of Romani's living in JewSA, making it the largest population of Romani's in a single country in the world.

Looking at their numbers in varying countries and their behavior, the claim that they're kind of like the retarded twin-brother of the Jews seems plausible. Let's give 'em a country, eh? Romanistan.

Romani_people Romani_people

Last edited by Robbie Key; April 7th, 2015 at 05:59 PM.

Old April 8th, 2015 #3
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Samuel Toothgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
I was going to ask, lol how many Romani even live in the US?...
Unfortunately, not enough of them for John Kerry to keep in his home and on his property.

Old April 8th, 2015 #4
Hellen

Hellen

Are you kidding me? Gypsies are nothing but thieving parasites that infest mostly Europe, I'm so sick and tired of putting parasitic scum on pedestals.

Old April 9th, 2015 #5
fyc
fine young casuals

fyc

the roma are absolute vermin. quicker they are forced to leave Europe, the better

Old April 9th, 2015 #6
Jack Stanton

Jack Stanton

Apparently they are having Roma themed markets where people can experience Their <cough> culture. Visitors can wander through these vibrant markets whilst experiencing the unique aroma of boiled cabbage and stale piss.
Explore the fascinating Roma lifestyle and unique customs such as dragging their wives out of pubs by their hair on a Tuesday afternoon, throwing rocks at passing vehicles whilst standing on grass verges and watching bare knuckle fist fights with rollies hanging out of their mouths and wearing hats at jaunty angles.
The Roma will be taking a day off from their busy schedule of sitting on their behinds with their broods begging for money by sitting on their behinds trying to sell you utter crap from their stalls whilst threatening you with curses and violence to act as a diversion so that their brethren can lift your wallets and purses from behind.

Old April 9th, 2015 #7
littlefieldjohn

littlefieldjohn

What's next ; Somali Pirates Day ?

Old April 9th, 2015 #8
Graeme43

Graeme43

Glasgow city is full of these gypsy scum begging on every street corner and they sprawl out taking up 3 quarters of the pavement I'm sure they are organised since I've seen them all meet up and swap places. I was in the city yesterday trying to get work from an agency and as soon as you come out the train station and cross the road there is a gypsy lying at the bus shelter with his legs fully extended out causing people to have to walk over him or go onto the road/squeeze through gap if the tourist buses are there. Go round the corner and theres another fucker doing the same thing but in the middle of the street

One time I told them I had no change an the cheeky fuckers were offering to give me change back if I had some cash notes they all think I'm super rich or something just because I have a suit when the fact is that taking the train in to the city costs me my last pennies

I don't usually carry cash since I don't have much and those cheeky fuckers have more money than I do!

Old April 9th, 2015 #9
Whatheheck
Banned

Gypsies are ethnic/genetic indians, correct?

Theres a few that street beg around town, my friend thought they were mexican. They can kind of pass for spic but not to the trained eye. Everyone knows they are scum.

In pennsylvania, when they "rome", all the neighbors would call and give the heads up. They would knock on a door, ask to use the bathroom to a unsuspecting, good natured old white person (you know, RACISTS) and the fuckin gypsy would swipe anything of value in the process without the owner noticing.....till gyp was gone.

Gypsies are scum and everyone knows this.

Old April 9th, 2015 #10
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Samuel Toothgold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatheheck View Post
Gypsies are ethnic/genetic indians, correct?...
Do you think India wants them back?

Old April 10th, 2015 #11
fyc
fine young casuals

fyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Do you think India wants them back?
they'd have no choice if it were up to me

Old April 10th, 2015 #12
volkszorn

volkszorn