Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 22nd, 2015 #61
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Atheists aren't a religion and don't have any doctrine towards universal brotherhood, spiritual equality, praising meekness, loving thy neighbor, etc. So what you're attempting to do is a False Analogy fallacy, dumb-dumb. What you're talking about are leftists who just happen to not believe in god or may call themselves atheists. The two aren't mutually exclusive. One can be an Atheist and believe pretty much anything else. Atheism only rejects a false claim of the existence of god, nothing else. You simply choose to blame their lack of belief in god for their political beliefs, based on zero evidence: because it's convenient for you and because all the other christtards make the same dumb argument.

Your cult on the other hand, is anti-white in its doctrine.
I didn't say all atheists love multicult. I'm suggesting that love for multicult is a separate issue from religion, and also multicult lovers are present in every belief system. You happen to believe there is no God, that is still a belief system and can be codified into a religion if organized by the state (Marxism), etc.

Christianity can indeed be like a cult, a large one. But, I disagree with your assumption that militant atheism cannot be exactly like a religion, although I do agree with you in part - that there CAN be non-cultish atheists. I don't have beef with non-proselytizing atheists, and I feel the same way about non-proselytizing Christians. Even if either group does push their faith, I don't have any issue so long as they aren't militant and in your face about it.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #62
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
I didn't say all atheists love multicult. I'm suggesting that love for multicult is a separate issue than religion.
Your religion preaches spiritual equality which isn't too far off from racial equality. God created man (and jews/niggers) in his own image. All are one in the eyes of jewsus christ.

Quote:
Christianity can indeed be like a cult, a large one. But, I disagree with your assumption that militant atheism cannot be exactly like a religion, although I do agree with you in part - that there can be non-cultish atheists.
I wasn't interested in your opinion. I was interested in the facts of the matter.

You're comparing apples to oranges in order to make your jewish religion seem like the better of the two. You're still trying to defend something jewish, something that is universalistic and anti-white in its doctrines. But I guess you can find some anecdotal evidence, and list some leftists who are also Atheists at the same time, and that's supposed to prove something. Correlation isn't causation. Prove their Atheism caused them to be leftists, and show what part of Atheist doctrine (lolz) made them think that way...

 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #63
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You're comparing apples to oranges in order to make your jewish religion seem like the better of the two.
No I'm not.

Besides, no belief system can be proven 100% accurate and this also includes atheism. Fuck, for all we know a cosmic extra-dimensional pink kitten could have created this universe.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #64
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

So not believing (or rather, rejecting) ridiculous unproven claims is a "belief system" ?

No, it's the default to anything that isn't proven.

If someone tells you that 2+2=51, is it merely your belief that he's wrong and should have to prove it?

What if you never heard of the Easter bunny, and someone told you about it. Does that mean you had a "belief system" in the non-existence of the easter bunny before you ever even heard of it too?

The burden of proof is on the person making the claims, not the person who demands evidence for your ridiculous claims.

Last edited by varg; October 22nd, 2015 at 07:35 PM.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #65
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
So not believing ridiculous unproven claims is a "belief system" ?

No, it's the default to anything that isn't proven.

What if you never heard of the Easter bunny, and someone told you about it. Does that mean you had a "belief system" in the non-existence of the easter bunny before you ever even heard of it too?

The burden of proof is on the person making the claims, not the person who demands evidence for your ridiculous claims.
I believe that there is a 99.99999% chance that the Easter bunny does not exist. This is part of my personal belief system. I haven't yet proven Easter bunny doesn't exist, nor is it one of my priorities.

No one demands you believe in something ridiculous, atheists also assume that their disbelief in something 'other' is somehow a 'special' default, as if atheism is super special - kind of like Judaism. I am telling you atheism is no different than believing in the Easter Bunny.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #66
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
I believe that there is a 99.99999% chance that the Easter bunny does not exist.
No you don't, you're just grasping at straws to defend your retarded belief system when you encounter logic.

Quote:
I haven't yet proven Easter bunny doesn't exist, nor is it one of my priorities.
Yet one of your priorities is believing in things you cannot prove. For what reason?

Quote:
No one demands you believe in something ridiculous
Pretty sure your kike religion is responsible for the death of millions of whites for that exact reason.

Quote:
atheists also assume that their disbelief in something 'other' is somehow a 'special' default, as if atheism is super special - kind of like Judaism. I am telling you atheism is no different than believing in the Easter Bunny.
I think you just may be retarded enough to be a christian. It all makes sense now.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #67
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
I am telling you atheism is no different than believing in the Easter Bunny.
You believe in something and you "know" you are right. You assume you have no burden to prove your belief. Now if that doesn't sound like just about every other religion under the sun, then I don't know what does.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #68
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

It's not a belief, it's a rejection of something that has absolutely zero evidence backing it. Yes the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. Now prove gods existence or keep going around in circles like a retard.

Here, I just made up a 'fact' in my mind, I won't tell you what it is, and won't provide any evidence for it.. but if you don't agree with me on whatever it is, then it is some established belief system of yours. Make sense?
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #69
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
I think you just may be retarded enough to be a christian. It all makes sense now.
If that is what makes you feel better, ok.
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #70
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Your argument: lack of belief in something is still a belief.

That's like saying "lack of water is water.."

What?
 
Old October 22nd, 2015 #71
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I didn't say that atheism is somehow an inferior belief system compared to others, only that it is still a belief, just as saying "I don't know" or "I have no opinion on that". I believe that "I don't know", but maybe I actually do know and just can't remember? Or maybe for one period of time I DID know something, but now that period is past.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #72
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,438
Crowe
Default

Let me make something clear. I don't give a fuck whether there is a god/s or not. Its irrelevant to my personal existence. This is why I think praying to the ghost of a jew for salvation is one of the dumbest things White people can do. Whether the majority of our people follow this retarded cult or not is irrelevant to the fact that retarded is retarded. If I didn't think there was a possibility the White race could ever throw this nutty semitic religion into the dumpster, then I'd believe we're already defeated. Christianity is leading the White race to its defeat.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #73
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Let me make something clear. I don't give a fuck whether there is a god/s or not. Its irrelevant to my personal existence. This is why I think praying to the ghost of a jew for salvation is one of the dumbest things White people can do. Whether the majority of our people follow this retarded cult or not is irrelevant to the fact that retarded is retarded. If I didn't think there was a possibility the White race could ever throw this nutty semitic religion into the dumpster, then I'd believe we're already defeated. Christianity is leading the White race to its defeat.
Regardless how "retarded" Christianity is, Multicult is exponentially more suicidal. Fighting multicult should be any pro-white's first and only priority. You are far more likely to convince whites to abandon multicult than you are to convince them of abandoning Christianity. If your only priority is to get rid of Christianity while ignoring the multicult, that probably means you are an anti-white.

Obviously your faith in atheism is not that strong since you are obsessed with abolishing a Jewish ghost, and prioritize it above all else. I thought Jew-ghosts were irrelevant to your personal existence? If you sincerely believe that Jew-ghost doesn't exist then that should be enough to satisfy any atheist believer. Jew ghost does not exist, therefore, it isn't worth fighting something that does not exist. Meanwhile, multicult exists and is a clear and present danger. Ironically, you choose to fight against a ghost rather than against the real physical threat.

Last edited by Hiles Bro; October 23rd, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #74
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,372
Dan Hadaway
Default

You can't have faith in atheism. Atheism is not a religion. All sorts of different people are atheists. Jews are atheists. Liberals are atheists. Black/white/asian/whatever are atheists. It's not a set of beliefs like Christianity is. Christianity is an all inclusive philosophy. Jesus commands you to love niggers. There is no such commandments in atheism. Atheism is just a belief that there is no god. Nothing more. Nothing less.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #75
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,438
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
Regardless how "retarded" Christianity is, Multicult is exponentially more suicidal. Fighting multicult should be any pro-white's first and only priority. You are far more likely to convince whites to abandon multicult than you are to convince them of abandoning Christianity. If your only priority is to get rid of Christianity while ignoring the multicult, that probably means you are an anti-white.
Christianity IS multicultural. Always has been. And Whites are already turning away from christianity in record numbers. Future generations of Whites are going to be less and less christian. Rather than prop this religion up, I'm gonna kick it and stomp it while its laying on the ground to help finish it off.

Quote:
Obviously your faith in atheism is not that strong since you are obsessed with abolishing a Jewish ghost, and prioritize it above all else. I thought Jew-ghosts were irrelevant to your personal existence? If you sincerely believe that Jew-ghost doesn't exist then that should be enough to satisfy any atheist believer. Jew ghost does not exist, therefore, it isn't worth fighting something that does not exist. Meanwhile, multicult exists and is a clear and present danger. Ironically, you choose to fight against a ghost rather than against the real physical threat.
You're just as retarded as John Adams who also thinks Atheism is a religion. Lack of belief in something isn't faith. You don't even know what faith means, unless we're talking about dead jews. And its not the jew-ghost you dingbat, its the religion centered around worshiping it that is multicultural and genocidal for the White race.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #76
Hiles Bro
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 219
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Christianity IS multicultural. Always has been. And Whites are already turning away from christianity in record numbers. Future generations of Whites are going to be less and less christian. Rather than prop this religion up, I'm gonna kick it and stomp it while its laying on the ground to help finish it off.



You're just as retarded as John Adams who also thinks Atheism is a religion. Lack of belief in something isn't faith. You don't even know what faith means, unless we're talking about dead jews. And its not the jew-ghost you dingbat, its the religion centered around worshiping it that is multicultural and genocidal for the White race.
Ok, maybe I'm "retarded" then, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing whether or not a Jew ghost can be killed.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #77
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
Ok, maybe I'm "retarded" then, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing whether or not a Jew ghost can be killed.
You need a +1 weapon or better to bypass incorporeal.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #78
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

It's not a maybe
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #79
Olaf Menes
Senior Member
 
Olaf Menes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 775
Olaf Menes
Default

Christianity is a mind tool, like any set of rules that are interpreted by a central control group and not the body of those that believe in it.

Examples.

During Christian expansion, a mere 1,000-400 years ago, it was taught by the "Control" that White Europeans were the Apex of God's creation.......massive colonial expansion plundered vast regions of non White planet Earth, subjugating and enslaving numerous stone age peoples, plundering untold trillions in gold, gems, raw materials and setting up massive import / exports of exotic goods from those regions. In reality, The Europeans who did the work in this rarely profited, the massive wealth was siphoned off with the usual hub proxies and taxation.

Europeans were "controlled" culturally during this reign by the church. They were useful and disposable, harnessing their ability to be superior warriors and conquerors, and allowed to flourish in new lands with little to no taxation.....oh how that has changed.

Fast forward.

Europeans served out their religiously controlled purpose. After religious control of indigenous "Once called.... "savages".... non White" but now converted, Europeans began to abandon religious control for self determination. Hence, the White European in the eyes of the Christian "Control" now need to be exterminated for not being willing to tow the line. A new, Non White mind tool is more useful. The former "Savages" are easily bent to nefarious purposes. They are now the new tool in a new religiously controlled purpose, to dispose of the White European. And in the meantime, the White European who cannot evolve out of this RELIGIOUS MIND SLAVE is told to turn the other cheek while they are terminated by the very vermin once considered mindless savages.

Oh how times change, how once the mighty Religious tools once flourish, but now are the same victims of Religious mind control.

Christians, throw off your mind yoke. The entire basis of Christianity is a mockery of once proud and noble CULTURAL RELIGIONS of ancient European Peoples.

In essence, in this day and age you CANNOT BE PRO WHITE EUROPEAN and support any facet of organized Christianity.

Much of the influx of the very "Savages" into White nations is now being orchestrated by Christian churches. Cleanse your mind of Religious control. It is the only way to see that it is simply an instrument of political and cultural, as well as RACIAL control.

Good luck.
 
Old October 23rd, 2015 #80
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,438
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
Ok, maybe I'm "retarded" then, but I'm not going to waste any more of my time arguing whether or not a Jew ghost can be killed.
 
Reply

Tags
christianity

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.
Page generated in 0.15411 seconds.