VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 19th, 2015 #21
Alexander M.

Ok thumbs down knuckleheads...show me how the Crusades did not help Whites and how judeo christianity helps Whites.

Old October 19th, 2015 #22
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It looks to me like it was race patriots who put the policy into place just to have it undone by christians pushing anti-White ideals.

Race patriots that were Christian, according to your beliefs that is impossible. The policy was destroyed by politicians, it was never put to a vote here, so you can not blame all Christians for the actions of a few Prime Ministers, one of whom was an atheist

Old October 19th, 2015 #23
Hiles Bro
Banned

Very divisive. I'm not even supporting one belief system over another. Attacking Christianity is about the same end result as attacking atheism, it only divides whites into weaker groups that are easier to exploit. No thanks.

Old October 19th, 2015 #24
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Ok thumbs down knuckleheads...show me how the Crusades did not help Whites and how judeo christianity helps Whites.
judeo christianity was created by the jew to destroy Christianity. It was created to undermine the anti jew feelings that Christians have towards the jew. You will never hear a judeo christian refer to the jew as being the Christ Killer or as being the Anti Christ
Jesus rejected the jew. The jew is not Gods chosen and all real Christians recognise this.
Judeo Christianity began in America and has been heavily promoted by the heretic evengelicals there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian

Old October 19th, 2015 #25
varg

There is no Aryan-christianity and judeo-christianity. They're both jewish in origin.

Old October 19th, 2015 #26
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Race patriots that were Christian, according to your beliefs that is impossible.
Maybe they weren't as christian as you think they were. True christianity is what the pope preaches. Who happens to be the leader of the nutty semitic cult you subscribe to.

Quote:
The policy was destroyed by politicians, it was never put to a vote here, so you can not blame all Christians for the actions of a few Prime Ministers.
They used christian values as justification for removing the White Australia, but there are is no foundation in christianity for adding such a policy. Yet you give christians credit where its not due.

Old October 19th, 2015 #27
Hiles Bro
Banned

You can dissect any belief system and make it appear as ridiculous as you wish.

Imagine IF whites inherited their knowledge of physics from aliens, and this sanctified knowledge was a universally true and considered an accurate belief system by the aliens & they had repeatedly proven it without doubt. Because this belief system originated from aliens and not white people in this alternate universe would that be a good enough cause for rejecting it?

I compare the science of physics to a belief system as an example, but also given enough time things repeat, even random patterns.

To someone who either has no understanding or love for physics will this "true belief system" based on alien physics be relevant? Yes, and not at all.

Should the anointed priests of physics use their supreme intellect and wisdom to rid the world of non-believers?

At the end of the day, fighting against white genocide is a better use of time. Yes, I still get annoyed if a Christian tells me I'm going to hell or if an atheist scoffs at me for believing in something that isn't logical according to science.

Last edited by Hiles Bro; October 20th, 2015 at 10:03 AM.

Old October 19th, 2015 #28
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
You can dissect any belief system and make it appear as ridiculous as you wish.
And the most retarded belief systems are the ones that require belief in imaginary friends.

Jeboo, this jew that supposedly existed in ancient Israel, walked on water, healed the sick, cured the blind, and ended up crucified along with other criminals is a really hard pill to swallow. It sounds like a fairy tale. Do you believe in unicorns, leprechauns, and the tooth fairy as well? If not, then why not?

Even more surprising is John Adams who claims to be an Australian race patriot believes the son of god was a jew in Israel over 2000 years ago that lived in a region consisting of mostly dune coons. Yet somehow these beliefs don't pose a problem when maintaining "Whiteness".

Old October 19th, 2015 #29
Hiles Bro
Banned

Quote:
And the most retarded belief systems are the ones that require belief in imaginary friends.

Jeboo, this jew that supposedly existed in ancient Israel, walked on water, healed the sick, cured the blind, and ended up crucified along with other criminals is a really hard pill to swallow. It sounds like a fairy tale. Do you believe in unicorns, leprechauns, and the tooth fairy as well? If not, then why not?
You are my imaginary friend

I believe that unicorns are possible, but having them fly around unassisted would be a rather difficult problem to solve.

I'm more inclined to think many of the Jesus miracles were altered textually over time, and if there were actual miracles it was probably Jesus talking to insane people who may have partially recovered for a brief period of time due to his encouragement and counseling, then accounts of these 'cheering up' sessions spread and were altered into rumors of healed lepers, etc. That is unless Jesus knew how to make antibiotics or was teleported back in time using technology from the far future. Techno-Jesus, that would be a mindfuck.

As ridiculous as it may seem, the narrative could also be true, the universe may not act as predictably as scientists like to think. Our basic perception of time could be inaccurate too. A hummingbird likely has a completely different concept of time, if it has any at all.

Last edited by Hiles Bro; October 20th, 2015 at 10:00 AM.

Old October 20th, 2015 #30
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Maybe they weren't as christian as you think they were. True christianity is what the pope preaches. Who happens to be the leader of the nutty semitic cult you subscribe to.

They used christian values as justification for removing the White Australia, but there are is no foundation in christianity for adding such a policy. Yet you give christians credit where its not due.
I dont believe the Pope or the Church represent true Christianity. Interesting that you call it true christianity though. Actually Christian values had nothing to do with the removal of the White Australia Policy, but if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it did then please post your proof

Old October 20th, 2015 #31
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

Even more surprising is John Adams who claims to be an Australian race patriot believes the son of god was a jew in Israel over 2000 years ago that lived in a region consisting of mostly dune coons. Yet somehow these beliefs don't pose a problem when maintaining "Whiteness".
Yet you not only admit to hating your country you also regard the japaneses as honorary Aryans and as better than whites but that does not seem to pose a problem to your whiteness.

Old October 20th, 2015 #32
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiles Bro View Post
You are my imaginary friend

I believe that unicorns are possible, but having them fly around unassisted would be a rather difficult problem to solve.

I'm more inclined to think many of the Jesus miracles were altered textually over time, and if there were actual miracles it was probably Jesus talking to insane people who may have partially recovered for a brief period of time due to his encouragement and counseling, then accounts of these 'cheering up' sessions spread and were altered into rumors of healed lepers, etc. That is unless Jesus knew how to make antibiotics or was teleported back in time using technology from the far future. Techno-Jesus, that would be a mindfuck.

As ridiculous as it may seem, the narrative could also be true, the universe may not act as predictably as scientists like to think. Our basic perception of time could be inaccurate too. A hummingbird likely has a completely different concept of time, if it has any at all.
Far out, man.

Old October 20th, 2015 #33
Robbie Key

Quote:
I dont believe the Pope or the Church represent true Christianity. Interesting that you call it true christianity though. Actually Christian values had nothing to do with the removal of the White Australia Policy, but if you can prove beyond reasonable doubt that it did then please post your proof
What did Christianity have to do with the imposing of the 'White Australia policy'? The Wiki page says this though:

Quote:
Outside parliament, Australia's first Catholic cardinal, Patrick Francis Moran was politically active and denounced anti-Chinese legislation as "unchristian".[19] The popular press mocked the cardinal's position and the small European population of Australia generally supported the legislation and remained fearful of being overwhelmed by an influx of non-British migrants from the vastly different cultures of the highly populated empires to Australia's north.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...ction_Act_1901

Seems Christians fought extensively to darken Australia:

http://www.naa.gov.au/collection/pub....aspx#section3

'Christians' imposed it, and 'Christians' removed it. What does that tell us?

Old October 20th, 2015 #34
Hiles Bro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
What did Christianity have to do with the imposing of the 'White Australia policy'? The Wiki page says this though:

People are insane?

Old October 20th, 2015 #35
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post

You are now resorting to using wiki to talk of a subject you know fuck all about. I thought you did not trust wiki, or is it ok when it suits your agenda
Still does not change the fact that most Nationalists here are Christian, most anti fag marriage people are christian and most of the fucking country is White. By the way, when have you and your anti christian mates ever protested a fag rally, when have you or your anti christian mates ever protested non white immigration. When you start, come back and we can chat, until then I will consider you to be a lazy hypocritical whinging bitch

Last edited by John Adams; October 20th, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Old October 20th, 2015 #36
Dan Hadaway

How can you be anti-Jew and worship a Jew at the same time? And a make believe Jew, at that. There is no physical or historical evidence that Jesus ever existed. You are taking the word of a Jew named Saul of Tarsos without any confirming sources. Do you really hold the word of a Jew in so high regard that would just believe all the ridiculous "miracles" that supposedly occurred in the New Testament?

Old October 20th, 2015 #37
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
How can you be anti-Jew and worship a Jew at the same time? And a make believe Jew, at that. There is no physical or historical evidence that Jesus ever existed. You are taking the word of a Jew named Saul of Tarsos without any confirming sources. Do you really hold the word of a Jew in so high regard that would just believe all the ridiculous "miracles" that supposedly occurred in the New Testament?
Jesus is God, not man, therefore he can not be jewish, or Aryan or of any other race.

Old October 20th, 2015 #38
Crowe

Quote:
Yet you not only admit to hating your country you also regard the japaneses as honorary Aryans and as better than whites but that does not seem to pose a problem to your whiteness.
Quote where I said japs are better than Whites. Now if you're asking the question if a non-White who is an honorary Aryan can possess more noble qualities than White retards then the answer is obviously yes.

Aussies were nothing more than tools used to shore up world jewry. And if the Japanese made a stand against jews when Aussies fought to defend jews, then its clear the Japanese were on the right side of the fight. If you seriously think your side fought on the right side then maybe you have more than just a little bit of red in you.

I don't think you'll find a single VNNer here who lives in the USA who's willing to go patriotard for this piece of degenerate trash we call a "country".

Old October 20th, 2015 #39
Hiles Bro
Banned

Quote:
Jesus is God, not man, therefore he can not be jewish, or Aryan or of any other race.
And who could blame God wanting to poo?

Old October 20th, 2015 #40
Crowe

Quote:
So this is how you rationalize jew loving? Your slightly more retarded counterparts attempt to rationalize it by claiming Whites were the real kikes.

Tags
christianity

Thread