Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2016 #21
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post


The pope's not a heretic all catholic priests are boy-raping faggots. What do you expect from a cult that doesn't allow members to marry women?
Fuck off wanker, its posts like this that turn other Whites against us
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #22
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

The Pope isn't a real catholic nor are 99.999999% of catholics who don't agree with any of the above. But of course a handful of people on the Internet who try to tie it to racialism define who are "real" catholics. You know if you tried to push racialism at church they'd throw you out so you try to push your religion on racialism instead. Not only that but you will forever try to take credit for things done for the race and claim your religion is the source.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #23
John from Canada
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Prior to Vatican 2, ALL Catholics were taught that the jew is the eternal enemy.
And your priest was still a homo.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #24
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,375
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Fuck off wanker, its posts like this that turn other Whites against us
Catholic literally means universal.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/catholic
Quote:
adjective
1.
broad or wide-ranging in tastes, interests, or the like; having sympathies with all; broad-minded; liberal.
2.
universal in extent; involving all; of interest to all.
3.
pertaining to the whole Christian body or church.
So, when you say the Catholic Church, you're literally saying the universal church for all. All, meaning niggers, spics, gooks, faggots, and kikes. You're probably the only Catholic that would disagree with this. Why else would the Catholic Church pick that name if it really wasn't for everyone? Did they pick it on opposite day?

So, if you're going to be a member of the Catholic Church you're admitting that salvation is given to all bipeds, regardless of whether they're human or not.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #25
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,441
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Vatican 2 changed the vatican and the church and turned it against Catholics. Since the 1960`s the heretics in charge have done their best to destroy Catholicism. Prior to Vatican 2, ALL Catholics were taught that the jew is the eternal enemy.
You're no better than those CI tards who claim jeboo was White. And that Whites are lost tribes of Israel. Just a different spin on the same sorta retarded Xian bullshit.

And FYI, it was the Catholic Church who are the primary accessory to jews gaining the wealth and power they have today. They deemed that usury was "un-christian", but more importantly, they didn't have a problem with allowing jews to screw everyone, as long as the kikes were funding their wars against Whites in the name of "christendom". All this took place hundreds of years before your Vatican II. The jews have never had a bigger ally than the Catholic Church. And like rabbis, their priesthood are also boy raping faggots.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; June 29th, 2016 at 08:03 PM.
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #26
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
The Pope isn't a real catholic nor are 99.999999% of catholics who don't agree with any of the above. But of course a handful of people on the Internet who try to tie it to racialism define who are "real" catholics. You know if you tried to push racialism at church they'd throw you out so you try to push your religion on racialism instead. Not only that but you will forever try to take credit for things done for the race and claim your religion is the source.
Yet you claim credit for what Whites did to jews through out history. White Christians fought jews and muslims, that is a fact. White Christians exiled jews, destroyed Jerusalem and saved Europe from muslim hordes. What the fuck have you or the other anti Christians done varg other than bitch on the net and try to create division among Whites.
White Christians created the White Australia Policy. Interesting that as our countries grew more anti christians that the jews power has increased. Christianity was the unifying factor in Europe against the jews and muslims. The jews know this and are destroying that unity and you are helping them
 
Old June 29th, 2016 #27
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,375
Dan Hadaway
Default

If not for a Jew named Saul of Tarsis, Christianity would not exist. If Christianity did not exist, then Islam would not exist. The Quran quotes Jesus more than the Bible does. The Muslims are all about Jesus. So, don't try and tell me that following Jesus had anything to do with that. The fact they were Christian is inconsequential. In fact, if we had gotten Islam and Arabs got Christianity, I think our race would be doing a lot better.

But the bottom line is that these religions are bronze age superstitions. It's akin to believing in ghosts and goblins. There is no evidence that God exists and certainly none that he was in some burning bush and talked to Moses or any of the other ridiculous stories in the Bible.

Religion is a personal thing. But anyone who is going to argue that Europe wouldn't exist or technology or science or whatever wouldn't exist if not for Christianity is just plain stupid.
 
Old June 30th, 2016 #28
brutus
Senior Member
 
brutus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: naples
Posts: 10,582
brutus
Default

It's useles to try to defend pre1960s Catholics here. The damage has been done. Making it indefensible.
Yes, the old Catholics were taught jews killed Jesus, but that didn't stop them from voting the jew's agenda 100%. Racemixing, uplifting the nigger and all other muds above Whites, not defending our people but to turn the other cheek instead, fighting wars to protect Israel etc etc.
The church is the most powerful tool of destruction used by the jew against White people.

The jew has methodically cut off the head of all White organizations and replaced it with their own. Our churches. Our governments. Our schools. And even our women have been taken over by the jew.

People tell me I'm too negative. That I blame everything wrong with the world on the jew. That I'm looking for a scapegoat to blame for my problems. That's simply because that's the way I see it. I will not be shut down by anyone who calls me paranoid or delusional. Twenty years ago when I first started becoming racially aware, I did question my sanity. Because I couldn't believe the depth and breadth of the jew's control over the minds of my people. And the years of firsthand proof witnessed by own eyes and by virtue of my natural instinctual skepticism have made me certain beyond any doubt...... it's the jew, or the minion of the jew that is responsible for nearly all pain experienced by Whites. Not all, of course. But the overwhelming majority. And as a consequence, we are living lives with considerably less joy.
For those who have fond memories of a pre1960s church. I say forget it. It is now become a monster. A cruel masochism-promoting entity hell bent on the utter destruction of the White race.
__________________
The ink of the learned is as precious as the blood of the martyr. For one drop of ink may make millions think.
 
Old June 30th, 2016 #29
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée
 
Hugo Böse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Four Seasons Jalalabad
Posts: 8,590
Hugo Böse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Vatican 2 changed the vatican and the church and turned it against Catholics. Since the 1960`s the heretics in charge have done their best to destroy Catholicism. Prior to Vatican 2, ALL Catholics were taught that the jew is the eternal enemy. Any Catholic that is pro jew and or pro muslim is a fucking heretic
As for apologizing to faggots obviously the heretic in Rome is ignoring events in Oz right now. The fags here want the politicians to legalise fag marriage, they don't want a vote as they think it will cause anti fag activity . Leading the fight against fag marriage here is the Catholics and other Christians.
The politicians may be chasing the fag vote, but after Saturdays election that will change
In other words you can´t point out anything positive about today´s catholic church either. You know if you really need your Christ fix there other ways to attain that, you don't need to support the utterly corrupt churches.
__________________
_______
Political correctness is an intellectual gulag.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #30
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Yet you claim credit for what Whites did to jews through out history. White Christians fought jews and muslims, that is a fact. White Christians exiled jews, destroyed Jerusalem and saved Europe from muslim hordes. What the fuck have you or the other anti Christians done varg other than bitch on the net and try to create division among Whites.
White Christians created the White Australia Policy. Interesting that as our countries grew more anti christians that the jews power has increased. Christianity was the unifying factor in Europe against the jews and muslims. The jews know this and are destroying that unity and you are helping them
Whites did, not "white christians" notice how you have to discredit the racial aspect and attribute it to their christianity. Case in point of how you can't serve two masters. The bible says nothing about defending whites as a race. The complete opposite, the cult is universalist. So how can you claim it was christianity that was responsible? It's against its own doctrine. The whites who did those things were working against christian doctrine whether they realized it or not.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #31
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Whites did, not "white christians" notice how you have to discredit the racial aspect and attribute it to their christianity. Case in point of how you can't serve two masters. The bible says nothing about defending whites as a race. The complete opposite, the cult is universalist. So how can you claim it was christianity that was responsible? It's against its own doctrine. The whites who did those things were working against christian doctrine whether they realized it or not.
Facts are facts varg no matterr how much you want to ignore it. Trying to rewrite history to suit your own anti christian agenda makes you no better than CI retards and jews. Name one non Christian White country that has expelled jews
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #32
John from Canada
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Facts are facts varg no matterr how much you want to ignore it. Trying to rewrite history to suit your own anti christian agenda makes you no better than CI retards and jews. Name one non Christian White country that has expelled jews
Rome. Before it was subverted by your cult of boy raping faggots.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #33
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Rome. Before it was subverted by your cult of boy raping faggots.
Can you provide evidence ? Year, name of Emperor etc
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #34
John Adams
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
If not for a Jew named Saul of Tarsis, Christianity would not exist. If Christianity did not exist, then Islam would not exist. The Quran quotes Jesus more than the Bible does. The Muslims are all about Jesus. So, don't try and tell me that following Jesus had anything to do with that. The fact they were Christian is inconsequential. In fact, if we had gotten Islam and Arabs got Christianity, I think our race would be doing a lot better.

.
Interesting that you know so much about the koran. Also that you think Europeans would have been better off being muslim. Are you sure you are on the right forum. I wonder what Europeans would think of you if they read your bullshit
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #35
John from Canada
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
If not for a Jew named Saul of Tarsis, Christianity would not exist.
Interesting that the kike interloper "John Adams" completely ignores this point.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #36
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Facts are facts varg no matterr how much you want to ignore it. Trying to rewrite history to suit your own anti christian agenda makes you no better than CI retards and jews. Name one non Christian White country that has expelled jews
I believe you mean it let them back in 100+ times. Not very effective. You're the one rewriting history. Your religion's doctrines are against the positive things whites have done that you wrongly try to attribute to it. So you can't claim the cult is what is responsible for them. You carefully avoided this in last response and respond with "facts are facts." Lol ok. If someone acts against doctrines put forth by a religion then you can't say it is what was responsible for them acting in that way.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #37
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,375
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Interesting that you know so much about the koran. Also that you think Europeans would have been better off being muslim. Are you sure you are on the right forum. I wonder what Europeans would think of you if they read your bullshit
What's objectively different about Islam and Christianity? You could turn Ramadan into the Solstice celebration and other Muslim holy days into Easter or other pagan festivals. In fact, Islam was confused with Arianism when it first made its appearance since they're so similar. It confounds me that self-proclaimed Jesus lovers hate Islam, but love Jews. The Talmud says Jesus is boiling in a vat of excrement, while the Koran hails Jesus as one of the most holy prophets of God. You can go ask a Muslim yourself what he thinks of Jesus.

The thing that I believe you are missing is that when most people say, "I oppose Islam because I'm Christian or because I'm a liberal" they really mean, "I oppose Arabs because I'm white." Identifying as a liberal or Christian only serves them a pass to dodge the racist accusation.

And you do know that it was us heathens who were the first to attempt to destroy Jewry? Christianity only gave them cover to infiltrate Europe as God holy chosen poop.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #38
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Banned John from Canada. He's been claiming people are jews without evidence and ignoring our rules for far too long now.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #39
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,375
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Name one non Christian White country that has expelled jews
I mentioned this in my last post, but the Roman Empire.
 
Old July 1st, 2016 #40
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Can any of you jesus cult idiots, whether catholick or protestant, come up with even one valid positive reason why someone should join your ridiculous cult?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding
I even agree with some of your points, Fred. God did regret making mankind (Genesis 6). You just kicked both God's and my ass. Congratulations.
 
Reply

Tags
catholic, christianity, homosexuals, pope francis

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:25 AM.
Page generated in 0.12597 seconds.