Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Angry Banned from a Communist forum before the fun could start . .




lol

I was about to register myself on a Communist forum , not to troll there but to openly play the opposition . .


Guess what , I had pre-worked-out thread titles and questions already made ready ( into which I invested a lot of time ) and was even hoping I could maybe convert some of them to to National-Socialism but . .

The ban hammer struck down . .




That's how it is with the NWO . .

Since it's a commie forum you can be sure about the fact that it's 99 % monitored by jews and they already put down my plans before I could start . .

I would have loved being the opposition on a Commie forum . .


. . but . .


Well , bye bye Marxists . .Keep following the doctrine your jew masters have laid out for you . .




I could have guided some of you into the light but whatever . .

Farewell my Communist brothers and sisters . .

I know some of you may have liked National-Socialism . .


https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...s-younger-days

Anyway . .

If nothing else , it shows how the NWO forces operate day by day. .


While Marxists can openly promote violence . .


Of course I didn't register myself on the forum in question under that username ( which is too prominent . .) nor did I , by any means , imply that I'm already a member of National Socialism . .

I won't say which forum exactly it was , where it was located , even the language of the forum but . .

Our enemies sure are great when it comes to shutting down their opposition . .

Like I said , I had so much stuff pre-worked-out which I was about to post there . .


Fuck them . .

 
Old August 21st, 2018 #2
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I was about to register myself on a Communist forum , not to troll there but to openly play the opposition . .

Guess what , I had pre-worked-out thread titles and questions already made ready ( into which I invested a lot of time ) and was even hoping I could maybe convert some of them to to National-Socialism but . .

The ban hammer struck down . .
They are poor fellows!
They will never know about Batman, horses and the prophecies of Gottfried von Verdenberg
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
They are poor fellows!
They will never know about Batman, horses and the prophecies of Gottfried von Verdenberg
Sometimes I do not really know how to answer to posts . .

It would appear since this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550956 you hold some kind of grudge against me . .

Amirite ?

Otherwise I could not explain why you seem to take a few subjects of my posts you personally seem to find ridiculous and are like "Poor fellows . . They'll never receive your wisdom . ." . .

Since you hugely seem to dislike the thread about Werdenberg , I've said all I can say in this thread . .

It was not my intent to put down Russia . .

And I thought what happened in this thread would stay in this thread

Edit : Oh , and for the record . .

I didn't plan to post anthing about of the above mentioned on that forum . .

I had , though , written some treatises . .

Last edited by ColdFire; August 21st, 2018 at 06:37 AM.
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses
 
RickHolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Jewed Faggot States of ApemuriKa
Posts: 6,666
Blog Entries: 1
RickHolland
Default

Maybe it is better this way because overall you would make us look bad.
__________________
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #5
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Sometimes I do not really know how to answer to posts . .
If my joke upset you, then please forgive me.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
If my joke upset you, then please forgive me.
You are forgiven . .




Sry , couldn't resist w / the pic . .

lol

Should further differences exist ( especially when it comes to your dislike of my 'Werdenberg'-thread ) PM me plz . .

Sorry , I took your statement as a provocation but it appears it was just meant in a humourous way , lol


Germans understand humour even though the stereotype about us is that we are quite 'stern' . .


lol

No beef . .

One Vodka for you , one 'Flens' for me . .




Remember the fun we used to have in other threads ?
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

PM . .

Quote:
Dude, did you really take it upon yourself to register on a Commie forum as you said here????

Commies imo are a lost cause!!!!

Interesting post nonetheless

I repped you on it
Thx sis

Yep , the propaganda machine is running wild , that's for sure . .




If not being called an 'evil Nazi' I might as well have been called an agent from a class hostile foreign country . .

lol

The imperialist class enemy must have planted me to destroy the forum from within . .

lol

I even gave 'The West' as my location on that forum ( FYI though , the forum was based in Hong Kong , China but in english language . . .)

I suppose , had I given 'Germany' directly as my location AND posted anti-Commie stuff . .


So . . I was even trying to be mild . .

lol

That's what Communists truly are good at . . . censoring . .




Farewell my red brothers . .


But shed no tear for an 'evil Nazi' . . ,

 
Old August 21st, 2018 #8
Nockda Redout
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Nockda Redout
Default

Allowing free thinkers to express their view points on a commie site would be like a medium allowing someone to point out all the tricks and devices he is using to fool his client into thinking they are communicating with the spirit world.
Rev-left actually has (or had) a special forum for new members.
An education camp where they are indoctrinated and turned into obedient members or exposed as fascist infiltrators.
__________________
"Oh shit,..look at the cock roaches."
From a famous wet back folk tale.
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
Allowing free thinkers to express their view points on a commie site would be like a medium allowing someone to point out all the tricks and devices he is using to fool his client into thinking they are communicating with the spirit world.
Rev-left actually has (or had) a special forum for new members.
An education camp where they are indoctrinated and turned into obedient members or exposed as fascist infiltrators.
How is it Commies brandmark everything which opposes them as 'fascist' ?




Now , I know what fascism is ( https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=550861 ) but the fact is that Franco and McCarthy weren't "fascists" , Franco was a patriotic Spaniard , McCarthy was a freedom-lover . .

I suppose Solzhenitsyn is a 'fascist' too ? ?

 
Old August 21st, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

For the record , this was the founder of the "Anti-Fascist-league" . . .


Lavrenti Beria




For the record , due to his reputation even the Bolsheviks thought he was too embarrassing after all that came out about him , so they declared him an unperson , his image was later cut out of photos etc . . .


https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unperson


Last edited by ColdFire; August 23rd, 2018 at 10:40 AM.
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
That's what Communists truly are good at . . . censoring . .
And lying. .



 
Old August 21st, 2018 #12
Nockda Redout
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Nockda Redout
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
How is it Commies brandmark everything which opposes them as 'fascist' ?

Communist Party procedure as set out by the Moscow Central Committee in 1943: “Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic…The association will, after enough repetition, become ‘fact’ in the public mind.”
__________________
"Oh shit,..look at the cock roaches."
From a famous wet back folk tale.
 
Old August 21st, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
" . . When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic…The association will, after enough repetition, become ‘fact’ in the public mind.”
What a confession . .

 
Old August 22nd, 2018 #14
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
Communist Party procedure as set out by the Moscow Central Committee in 1943: “Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist, or Nazi or anti-Semitic…The association will, after enough repetition, become ‘fact’ in the public mind.”
Could you quote the source of the quote?

Because I see something similar in the book They Never Said It: A Book of Fake Quotes, Misquotes, and Misleading Attributions.

"Communist Party Directive (1943)

When certain obstructionists [to Communism] become too irritating, label them, after suitable build-ups, as Fascist or Nazi or anti-Semitic, and use the prestige of antifascist and tolerance organizations to discredit them. In the public mind constantly associate those who oppose us with those names which already have a bad smell... The association will, after enough repetition, become fact in the public mind... Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. Accuse them of being traitors to the war effort, fascists, Red-baiters, peace-destroyers, Quislings, labor-baiters and anti-Semites.




This quote, popular in ultraconservative circles for many years, is almost surely a fake. In 1943 the American Communist Party was supporting the war effort (Russia, after all, was America's ally in World War II) with almost super-patriotic enthusiasm and seeking friendly relations, not ideological quarrels, with American non-Communists. After the war ended and the Cold War began, CP, USA, did indeed call its critics Red-baiters and warmongers, but it is highly unlikely that its leaders needed any kind of special directive to guide their action. Researchers in the Library of Congress have been unable to locate any such "directive"; nor do specialists in Soviet affairs regard it as authentic. Extreme rightists continued to make use of it in the 1980s." - https://books.google.ru/books?id=6zf...%80%9D&f=false
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 22nd, 2018 #15
Nockda Redout
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Nockda Redout
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Could you quote the source of the quote?

Because I see something similar in the book They Never Said It: A Book of Fake Quotes, Misquotes, and Misleading Attributions.
Fake or not the leftist tactic of labeling their critics in this manner is undeniable.
There are quite a few quotes floating around that are fake yet they do get the point across.
The quote about Ariel Sharon stating that the Jews control America was made up and given to an American journalist who published it without knowing it was fake.
It may have been fake but in reality the Jews do control America.
They control the media, the banks and the government.
The Jews are only 2% of the population. yet politicians running for office are paraded on stage at AIPAC's mandatory popularity contests to select our leaders.
The Protocols are supposedly fake even though everything written in them is true.
It may be that the Jews themselves are disseminating fake quotes so they can expose them as fake once they have become "common knowledge" in the public mind.
What better way to discredit the resistance then portray them as antisemites spreading lies about the poor oppressed Jews?
__________________
"Oh shit,..look at the cock roaches."
From a famous wet back folk tale.
 
Old August 23rd, 2018 #16
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,932
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
Fake or not the leftist tactic of labeling their critics in this manner is undeniable.
There are quite a few quotes floating around that are fake yet they do get the point across.
The quote about Ariel Sharon stating that the Jews control America was made up and given to an American journalist who published it without knowing it was fake.
It may have been fake but in reality the Jews do control America.
They control the media, the banks and the government.
The Jews are only 2% of the population. yet politicians running for office are paraded on stage at AIPAC's mandatory popularity contests to select our leaders.
The Protocols are supposedly fake even though everything written in them is true.
It may be that the Jews themselves are disseminating fake quotes so they can expose them as fake once they have become "common knowledge" in the public mind.
What better way to discredit the resistance then portray them as antisemites spreading lies about the poor oppressed Jews?
If you agree to use false quotes and facts, you open the Pandora's box.

On such grounds, you can blame any country, firm, party, person in anything. On the other hand, again on the basis of false quotes and facts, you can justify anyone.

In this case, any conversation will turn into an exchange of fakes originated by our rich imagination and in the end will be reduced to pleasant senselessness.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old August 23rd, 2018 #17
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 8,487
Ray Allan
Default

How do you get banned from a forum before making a single post?
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old August 23rd, 2018 #18
Nockda Redout
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 232
Nockda Redout
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
If you agree to use false quotes and facts, you open the Pandora's box.

On such grounds, you can blame any country, firm, party, person in anything. On the other hand, again on the basis of false quotes and facts, you can justify anyone.

In this case, any conversation will turn into an exchange of fakes originated by our rich imagination and in the end will be reduced to pleasant senselessness.
Agreed, that is why most of the quotes I use are taken directly from verifiable sources such as Jewish news websites.
Unfortunately there are many quotes circulating the internet that can't be verified.
__________________
"Oh shit,..look at the cock roaches."
From a famous wet back folk tale.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; August 23rd, 2018 at 11:44 AM.
 
Old August 23rd, 2018 #19
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen ,Germany
Posts: 1,884
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
How do you get banned from a forum before making a single post?
Oh , I did make some posts . . Sorry for not making that clear . .

My post count was 29 . .

But . . I was planning on posting strict analyzes about the ideology of Communism , where it has gotten mankind etc . .

Pretty much as I did on here . .

Communism explained

Crimes of Communism


The content of my posts before trying to 'get deeper' was mainly threads like 'Why are you a Communist ?' etc . .

I guess what ultimately got me banned was that I once accidently ( I didn't even plan on doing this ) wrote the word "Judeo-Bolsheviks" . .

I didn't want to make it obvious ( at least in the beginning ) that I'm NS ( or they would have been prejudiced against me from the beginning . .) but that word certainly must have rung a bell . .

Quote:
You account has been disabled for the following reason: Inappropriate language.

Date your account will be reenabled: Never
Why this accident happened to me ?

In one thread the subject of Stalin 'purging' the Bolshevik party came up and of course I immedialtely had to think of the jews which more or less ran the party . .

Shit happens . .

For the record , this was my avatar on that forum ( in a smaller size of course )


Had I tried to be more radical I might have chosen this . .


. . or even this . .

 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.
Page generated in 0.13970 seconds.